REAP 2020- Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is a state-level admission process. REAP is managed and organized every year by Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan that works under the state government. The REAP admission process for the academic session 2020-21 is expected to start soon.
REAP is conducted for the admission of candidates into Engineering programs offered by various private/government/government aided/self-financed Engineering colleges and universities in Rajasthan. There is no specific entrance test conducted for admission.
UPDATE: Rajasthan REAP 2020 application process online application submission dates has been extended. Check application link below.
Seats in various are allotted through this single admission procedure on the basis of scores of national level exam like JEE Mains and merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam i.e. 10+2.
REAP 2020 Application Form
REAP 2020 notification has been released and the admission process has started from 30th July 2020. All candidates who are interested in REAP will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
Candidates can get complete details about REAP 2020 from this article.
|Examination||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process|
|Commonly known as||REAP 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level admission process|
|Conducting Authority||Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan|
|Mode of application||Online|
REAP 2020 – Important Dates
Below we have shared the tentative schedule for REAP 2020-
Important Dates for REAP 2020 candidates-
|Events||B.E./B.Tech Course||B.Arch Course|
|Commencement of submission of Online Application cum Registration with fee Rs. 250/-||30.07.20||21.09.20|
|Last date for payment of online application cum registration fee||03.10.20|
|Last date for submission of online application cum registration form||21.08.20 extended to 31st Aug 2020||05.10.20|
Important dates for Institutions-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Events||B.E./B.Tech Course||B.Arch Course|
|Commencement of online Registration Form with fee (Rs. 10000/-)||15.07.20||07.09.20|
|Last date for payment of online registration fee (Rs. 10000/-)||25.07.20||15.09.20|
|Last date for submission of online registration form||27.07.20||16.09.20|
Round 1 (out of Rajasthan, Ex. Servicemen, PWD, KM Candidates only)
|Last date for calling objection in (tentative) merit list of first round (online0||7th September 2020|
|Publication of final merit list 1st round||8th September 2020|
|Online choice filling last date||11th September 2020|
|1st round seat allotment||14th September 2020|
|1st round reporting last date||18th September 2020|
|Last date to receive online application letter for upward movement (for out of Rajasthan candidates, Ex. Servicemen, PWD, KM candidates)||19th September 2020|
|Publication of merit list applied for upward movement||20th September 2020|
Rajasthan 2nd round (Rajasthan state candidates & upward for round 1st)
|Last date for calling objection in (tentative) merit list of second round (online)||16th September 2020|
|Publication of final merit list 2nd round (for Rajasthan state candidates)||18th September 2020|
|Online choice filling last date (for Rajasthan state candidates)||20th September 2020|
|1st round seat allotment (for Rajasthan candidates and upward movement for round 1st)||23rd September 2020|
|1st round reporting last date (for Rajasthan candidates and upward movement for round 1st)||28th September 2020|
|Last date for online submission of list of reported candidates by Institutes for first and second round||29th September 2020|
Round 3rd (upward movement for allotment of Rajasthan State candidates)
|Last date for online acceptance letter for upward movement||30th September 2020|
|Publication of list of candidates applied for upward movement||1st October 2020|
|3rd round allotment declaration for upward movement||5th October 2020|
|Last date to report by candidates at allotted institute for 3rd round (for upward movement)||8th October 2020|
Internal sliding (At institute level)
|Start of filling of option form||6th October 2020|
|End of filling of option form||9th October 2020|
|Internal Sliding result declaration||10th October 2020|
|Last date of reporting Management Quota admission||15th October 2020|
REAP 2020 – Seat Reservation
|Category||Reservation seat (%)|
Rajasthan REAP 2020 – Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirement before applying for REAP 2020.
Below, we have shared the complete information on REAP 2020 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- Candidates from Rajasthan and applying for state quota are required to have a domicile (for complete details go through the official notification).
- Applicants whose date of birth fall on or after 1st October 1994 are eligible to apply for REAP 2020.
- A relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is applicable for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Applicants must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with at minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/ Noncreamy layer OBC/ Noncreamy layer MBC candidates of Rajasthan) from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have the following subject combination mentioned in the table given below-
|Compulsory subjects in 10+2||Any of the optional subjects|
|Mathematics and Physics||Chemistry· Biology· Biotechnology· Computer Science / Technical Vocational subject|
- Candidates are also required to submit a medical fitness certificate at the allotted institute in order to prove the medical fitness at the time of admission.
REAP 2020 – Registration
- REAP 2020 registration forms are available only through the online mode.
- Candidates can fill REAP 2020 application form from 30th July 2020 on the official website.
- Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Applicants must take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation details for future references.
Check the procedure to fill the application form given below-
- Visit the official website REAP 2020
- Click on REAP 2020 application link.
Now Click on “Application Link”.
- Click on Step 1- Register for REAP 2020 link given at the right side of the page.
- Now, mark the declaration and proceed further.
- Registration page will appear. Fill all the details as asked on it.
- After completing the registration process, click on Fee transaction status tab on the application page. Complete the fee payment process. Click Here for fee transaction status.
- Now, move to step 2 and click on Fill application form for REAP 2020 link.
- Fill all the details carefully in the online application process.
- Now, come to step 3- Upload all the relevant documents as per the format prescribed. Click Here for uploading documents.
- Now, move to step 4 in which you have to Fill or Update and Lock College Choice/Option Form.
- Once choice filling is complete you can proceed to step 5. In this step, you have to print the application form for further references after successful submission. Click Here to print application.
CLICK HERE to Apply for REAP 2020
NOTE- Applicants can complete application procedure in several steps in separate times. It means that they are not bound to complete the application procedure in a single go, they can complete it as per their convenience provided they must submit it before the due date. Therefore the link for each step is mentioned above in the application process.
In case, you have Forgot application form no., login Id or Password they do not have to worry. They can recover it using the link provided on the official portal. To recover the login id Click Here.
REAP 2020- Application Fee
- The application fee for REAP will be Rs.700/-
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through credit/debit/net banking/ e-wallet.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Rajasthan REAP 2020- Counselling
- REAP 2020 counseling will be conducted in three rounds and will be followed by a special round.
- Admission will be allotted on the basis of JEE mains score/ marks in 10+2 and choices filled by the candidates.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates are required to report to the allotted college with all the required documents on the date and time specified to them.
Also Check: Rajasthan REAP Merit List 2020
REAP- Documents Required
Candidates are required to carry following documents at the time of admission-
- Printout of provisional seat allotment letter. Candidates must paste their recent color photographs on the registration form with one additional colored photograph with them.
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar Acknowledgement Receipt.
- Valid JEE Mains-2020 (Paper 1) rank card (if applicable).
- Class 10th (High School) Board Marksheet/ Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- 10+2 mark sheet.
- Certificate of caste/category (SC / ST/ OBC /MBC) issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Undertaking by OBC/MBC in the required format (for the non-creamy layer), (if applicable).
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) certificate, (if applicable).
- Ex-Service men certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Admission fee to be deposited at the reported institute
On 30th July 2020
Candidates must have qualified 10+2
You can apply through official portal of REAP 2020 i.e. http://cegrajasthan.org/.
Rajasthan REAP Contact Details-
Centre For Electronic Governance,
Jaipur (Raj) – 302004
Phone No.- 0141-2702328
Queries related to REAP 2020 application forms can be shared with us in the comment box.