REAP 2019- Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is a state level admission process. REAP is managed and organized every year by Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan that works under the state government.
REAP is conducted for the admission of candidates into Engineering programs offered by various private/government/government aided/self-financed Engineering colleges and universities in Rajasthan. There is no specific entrance test conducted for admission.
Seats in various are allotted through this single admission procedure on the basis of scores of national level exam like JEE Mains and merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam i.e. 10+2.
Table of Contents
- 1 REAP 2019 Application Form
REAP 2019 Application Form
REAP 2019 notification and application has been released now. All candidates who are interested in REAP can fill the application form from 15th May 2019.
Latest Update 4th May 2019: REAP 2019 Notification has been released. Online Application form will be available from 15th May 2019 on the REAP official website.
Candidates can get complete details about REAP 2019 from this article.
|Examination||Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process|
|Commonly known as||REAP 2019|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level admission process|
|Conducting Authority||Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan|
|Mode of application||Online|
REAP 2019 – Important Dates
Below we have shared the tentative schedule for REAP 2019-
|Online application/registration starts||15th May 2019|
|Last date to deposit registration form||30th June 2019|
|Last date for filling option form||30th June 2019|
|Round-I (Counseling for candidates outside Rajasthan, Ex-Serviceman, PWD, KM only)|
|Display of tentative merit list for Round-I||5th July 2019|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list of Round-I||6th July 2019|
|Declaration of final merit of Round-I||7th July 2019|
|Seat allotment (Round-I)||8th July 2019|
|Manual counseling of Ex.serviceman/KM||9th July 2019|
|Last date of reporting of Round-I||13th July 2019|
|Round-II (For Rajasthan State Candidates)|
|Declaration of merit list for Round-II||8th July 2019|
|Last date for calling objections in the tentative merit list of Round-II||9th July 2019|
|Declaration of final merit of Round-II||11th July 2019|
|Seat allotment (Round-II)||15th July 2019|
|Last date of reporting of Round-II||19th July 2019|
|Round-III (Upward Movement)|
|Last date of online acceptance letter for Round-III||22nd July 2019|
|Display of list of candidates applied for upward movement||23rd July 2019|
|Declaration of 3rd allotment list||24th July 2019|
|The last date for reporting of Round-III||27th July 2019|
|Last date for depositing documents at the last reported institute||30th July 2019|
|Last date of online reporting for institutes for Round-III||31st July 2019|
|Commencement of classes||1st August 2019|
Official exam schedule will be updated after the release of official notification.
REAP 2019 – Seat Reservation
|Category||Reservation seat (%)|
REAP 2019 – Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirement before applying for REAP 2019.
Below, we have shared the complete information on REAP 2019 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- Candidates from Rajasthan and applying for state quota are required to have a domicile (for complete details go through the official notification).
- Applicants whose date of birth fall on or after 1st October 1994 are eligible to apply for REAP 2019.
- A relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is applicable for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Applicants must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with at minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/ Noncreamy layer OBC/ Noncreamy layer MBC candidates of Rajasthan) from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have the following subject combination mentioned in the table given below-
|Compulsory subjects in 10+2||Any of the optional subjects|
|Mathematics and Physics||· Chemistry· Biology· Biotechnology· Computer Science / Technical Vocational subject|
- Candidates are also required to submit a medical fitness certificate at the allotted institute in order to prove the medical fitness at the time of admission.
REAP 2019 – Registration
- REAP 2019 registration forms will be made available only through the online mode.
- Candidates can fill REAP 2019 application form 15th May 2019 on the official website.
- Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Applicants must take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation details for future references.
Check the procedure to fill the application form given below-
- Visit the official website REAP 2019
- Click on the relevant link provided for registration
- Register by entering all the required details
A registration ID and password will be generated which candidates need to retain for future use
- Fill personal, qualification and other required details
- Fill choices and preferences for colleges
- Upload the scanned images of recent colored passport sized photograph, signature in the format prescribed by the conducting authority.
- Make payment of the application fee
- Finally, submit the application and do not forget to take the printout of the registration form for future reference
REAP 2019- Application Fee
- The application fee for REAP 2019 will be Rs.700/-
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through credit/debit/net banking/ e-wallet.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
REAP 2019- Counselling
- REAP 2019 counseling will be conducted in three rounds and will be followed by a special round.
- Admission will be allotted on the basis of JEE mains score/ marks in 10+2 and choices filled by the candidates.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates are required to report to the allotted college with all the required documents on the date and time specified to them.
REAP- 2019 – Documents Required
Candidates are required to carry following documents at the time of admission-
- Printout of provisional seat allotment letter. Candidates must paste their recent color photographs on the registration form with one additional colored photograph with them.
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar Acknowledgement Receipt.
- Valid JEE Mains-2019 (Paper 1) rank card (if applicable).
- Class 10th (High School) Board Marksheet/ Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- 10+2 mark sheet.
- Certificate of caste/category (SC / ST/ OBC /MBC) issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Undertaking by OBC/MBC in the required format (for the non-creamy layer), (if applicable).
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) certificate, (if applicable).
- Ex-Service men certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Admission fee to be deposited at the reported institute
REAP Contact Details-
Centre For Electronic Governance,
Jaipur (Raj) – 302004
Phone No.- 0141-2702328