Rajasthan REAP 2023 Registration window is live now. Eligible applicants who are looking to get admission in B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch courses may submit their applications online at @reap2023.com. The last date to submit the application online is extended to 7th July for B.E/B. Tech course and 2 August for the B.Arch course.
Before submitting the applicants must confirm their eligibility and read the official notification. A merit list will be prepared by the official based on the JEE Main score/ percentile in the 12th class/ percentage obtained in the Diploma course.
Note: In case the official portal shows a 403 error then open the portal in a private window or clear the cache.
Rajasthan REAP 2023 Registration
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is a state-level admission process. REAP is managed and organized every year by the Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan which works under the state government. The REAP admission process for the academic session 2023-24 commenced on 28 May for B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch Courses.
REAP is conducted for the admission of candidates into Engineering programs offered by various private/government/government-aided/self-financed Engineering colleges and universities in Rajasthan. Seats in various are allotted through this single admission procedure on the basis of scores of national level exam like JEE Mains and merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam i.e. 10+2.
REAP 2023 Application Form
REAP 2023 notification and application forms for admission will start soon. All candidates who are interested in REAP will be able to fill out the application form from the official website.
Candidates can get complete details about REAP 2023 from this article.
|Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process
|Commonly known as
|State Level admission process
|Centre for Electronic Governance (CEG), Rajasthan
|Mode of application
Rajasthan REAP 2023 – Eligibility
Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility requirement before applying for REAP 2023.
Below, we have shared the complete information on REAP 2023 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- Candidates from Rajasthan applying for the state quota are required to have a domicile (for complete details go through the official notification).
- Applicants must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer MBC candidates of Rajasthan) from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have the following subject combination mentioned in the table given below-
|Compulsory subjects in 10+2
|Any of the optional subjects
|Mathematics and Physics
|Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science / Technical Vocational subject
- Candidates are also required to submit a medical fitness certificate at the allotted institute in order to prove their medical fitness at the time of admission.
REAP 2023 – Registration Process
- REAP 2023 registration forms are available only through online mode.
- Candidates can fill REAP 2023 application form within the scheduled dates on the official website.
- Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Applicants must take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation details for future reference.
Check the procedure to fill the application form given below-
- Visit the official website REAP 2023
- Click on REAP 2023 application link.
Now Click on “Application Link”.
- Click on Step 1- Register for REAP 2023 link given on the right side of the page.
- Now, mark the declaration and proceed further.
- The registration page will appear. Fill in all the details as asked on it.
- After completing the registration process, click on Fee transaction status tab on the application page. Complete the fee payment process.
- Now, move to step 2 and click on Fill application form for the REAP 2023 link.
- Fill all the details carefully in the online application process.
- Now, come to step 3- Upload all the relevant documents as per the format prescribed.
- Now, move to step 4 in which you have to Fill or Update and Lock College Choice/Option Form.
- Once the choice filling is complete you can proceed to step 5. In this step, you have to print the application form for further reference after successful submission.
NOTE- Applicants can complete the application procedure in several steps at separate times. It means that they are not bound to complete the application procedure in a single go, they can complete it at their convenience provided they must submit it before the due date. Therefore the link for each step is mentioned above in the application process.
In case, you have Forgotten application form no., login Id or Password you do not have to worry. They can recover it using the link provided on the official portal. To recover the login id you can click on the respective provided on the webpage.
REAP 2023- Application Fee
- The application fee for REAP will be Rs. 295/-
- Candidates can make payment of the application fee through credit/debit/net banking/ e-wallet.
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Rajasthan REAP 2023- Counselling
- REAP 2023 counselling will be conducted in three rounds and will be followed by a special round.
- Admission will be allotted on the basis of JEE mains score/ marks in 10+2 and choices filled by the candidates.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates are required to report to the allotted college with all the required documents on the date and time specified to them.
REAP- Documents Required
Candidates are required to carry the following documents at the time of admission-
- Printout of provisional seat allotment letter. Candidates must paste their recent color photographs on the registration form with one additional colored photograph with them.
- Aadhar Card or Aadhar Acknowledgement Receipt.
- Valid JEE Mains-2023 (Paper 1) rank card (if applicable).
- Class 10th (High School) Board Marksheet/ Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- 10+2 mark sheet.
- Certificate of caste/category (SC / ST/ OBC /MBC) issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Undertaking by OBC/MBC in the required format (for the non-creamy layer), (if applicable).
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) certificate, (if applicable).
- Ex-Servicemen certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Admission fee to be deposited at the reported institute
REAP 2023 – Important Dates
Below we have shared the tentative schedule for REAP 2023-
|Commencement of submission of Online Application cum Registration with fee Rs. 250/-
|Last date for payment of online application cum registration fee
|31 July 2023
|Last date for submission of online application cum registration form
|7th July 2023
|2 August 2023
|Publication of Tentative merit list
|10th July 2023
REAP 2023 – Seat Reservation
|Reservation seat (%)
REAP 2023 Registration: Important Links
REAP 2023 Application forms will be available from 28 May 2023.
Candidates must have qualified intermediate/ 10+2.
Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs. 275/-
Queries related to REAP 2023 application forms can be shared with us in the comment box.