Rajasthan BSTC entrance exam registration form for the year 2023 is now available. Panjiyak Shiksha Vibhagiya, Bikaner BSTC/ D.EL.ED Application forms are published online and interested candidates have to apply through the official portal. We have also provided a direct link to apply online.
Pre-BSTC is an entrance exam conducted for the admission of students to 2-year Basic School Teacher Certificate (BSTC) courses in various colleges of Rajasthan. BSTC programs in two types viz. BSTC (General) and BSTC (Sanskrit). Candidates can apply for any of the one course or for both.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2023
Last year, around six lakh students appear in the entrance exam and this year the number of applicants is expected to go high. After completing this course students will get a BSTC certificate and will become eligible to teach class 1st to 5th students in any elementary school.
For More details about D.EL.ED/BSTC application form 2023 and admission procedure, readers are advised to go through the article.
Panjiyak Shiksha Vibhagiya BSTC 2023- Overview
|Admission||BSTC/ D.EL.ED exam|
|Category||BSTC Application/Registration form|
|Conducting Authority||Panjiyak Shiksha Vibhagiya, Bikaner|
|Type of exam||Entrance exam|
|Course name||Pre-D.el.Ed/ Basic School Teacher Certificate (BSTC) General and Sanskrit|
|Application date||10 July to 30 July 2023|
|Download||Rajasthan BSTC Notification PDF|
Rajasthan Pre DElEd Application Form 2023
- Application forms can be filled only through online mode. Candidates can apply personally from their laptop or PC or through an E-Mitra centre.
- Applicants should be ready with all the necessary documents which are required to be attached with the application or required at the time of filling the application.
- They should read all the instructions mentioned in the application form carefully so that they can avoid committing mistakes in the application form.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill all the details with utmost care in the form. Incomplete or false information in the application may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
- All the documents are required to be uploaded in the prescribed format.
Steps to register online
- Visit the official website of pre-deled admissions.
- Search for the registration link given on the homepage of the website.
- Register by providing the necessary details.
- After successful registration click on “Login for Application link” given on the homepage.
- Enter all the required information such as personal details, qualification details, etc.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the format specified by conducting authority.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Review the application form before the final submission.
- Download and print the application form and payment receipt for future correspondence.
Rajasthan BSTC Application Fee
- D.EL.ED (सामान्य) अथवा D.EL.ED (संस्कृत) (किसी एक पाठ्यक्रम हेतु) – Rs. 450
- D.EL.ED (सामान्य) एवं D.EL.ED (संस्कृत) (दोनों पाठ्यक्रम हेतु) – Rs. 500
- Candidates can make payment of application fee online or through E-Mitra.
Rajasthan Pre DelEd 2023 Schedule
|Activity/ Events||Important dates|
|Application start from||10 July 2023|
|Last date to deposit application fee and form||30 July 2023|
Rajasthan Pre DelEd Eligibility Details
Eligibility requirement plays an important in every application procedure. Candidates interested in filling the application form must fulfil necessary requirements.
Candidates who are aspiring to be a basic teacher must fulfil the basic eligibility criteria for BSTC. These requirements are as follows-
- The minimum age limit of candidates should be 18 years for the pre-BSTC exam.
- The maximum age limit should be 28 years
- There are no age criteria for Divorcee and widow candidates.
- There will also be a provision for age relaxation as per the reservation policy of state government (updates will be shared later).
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognized Board.
The minimum qualifying marks criteria for all the categories will be different. Check all the details shared below-
- General Category candidates- 50%
- OBC Candidates- 45%
- SC/ST candidates- 45%
- Physically Handicapped candidates- 45%
- Divorcee and Widow candidates- 45%
Rajasthan BSTC- Selection Procedure
Selection for BTSC programs will be made on the basis of the written test and the merit of the candidates. There is no other selection procedure for this 2 years course. Candidates have to qualify the written exam.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
On the basis of marks in the exam, a merit list will be prepared. On the basis of the merit list, qualified candidates will be selected for counselling and suitable candidates will be selected for admission. Finally, these candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred BSTC colleges of the state.
Rajasthan Pre DelEd 2023: Important Links
|Visit||BSTC Rajasthan Official website|
|Check||BSTC/D.EL.ED Registration Link|
|Download||Rajasthan Pre DelEd Notification PDF|
BSTC Rajasthan Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination- Pen-paper mode (Written examination)
- Type of questions- Objective Type Questions
- Section/Subjects- Four
- Time duration-
- Total Question- 200
- Marking scheme- 3 marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking- No
Subject-wise distribution of questions and marks
|Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge (of Rajasthan)||50||150|
Rajasthan BSTC- Syllabus
Candidates can refer to the syllabus provided below to prepare for the written examination.
- Mental Ability-
Logical merit, Analogy (partial similarity or symmetry of two objects), differentiation, relation, analysis, logical thinking
- Teaching Ability-
Teaching learning, creativity, communication skills, leadership qualities, professionalism, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, social sensitivity etc.
- General Knowledge-
General knowledge related to Historical Aspects, Geography, Political aspects, Arts, Culture and Literature, Economic Parties, Social Parties, public life, and tourism aspects of Rajasthan state.
- Language Ability-
This section is given to test the ability and knowledge of the candidates in a particular language. This basically includes English, Hindi, and Sanskrit Language.
Comprehension, Narration, Spotting Errors, Articles, Prepositions, Connectives, Kind of Sentences, Correction of Sentences, Sentence Completion, Vocabulary, Spelling Errors, Tense, Synonym, Antonym, One Word Substitution.
शब्द ज्ञान – विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, युग्म शब्द, वाक्य विचार, शुद्धिकरण (शब्द शुद्धि एवं वाक्य शुद्धि), सन्धि, समास, प्रत्यय, उपसर्ग, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, मुहावरे एवं कहावतें
- For Sanskrit Candidates-
स्वर, व्यंजन, शब्द रूप (अकारान्त पुल्लिंग, अकारान्त स्त्रीलिंग, नपुंसकलिंग), उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय, धातुरूप (लट्लकार, लोटलकार, विविधलिंगलकार), उच्चारण स्थान, सन्धि (स्वर, व्यंजन एवं विसर्ग सन्धि), समास (तत्पुरुष, द्विगु एवं कर्मधारय समास), विभक्तियाँ एवं कारक ज्ञान, लिंग एवं वचन
Candidates are free to share their queries related to BSTC Application 2023 with us. For this, they just have to drop their query in the comment section below.