Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2019: Rajasthan BSTC entrance exam registration for the year 2019 will be out in few days. Panjiyak Shiksha Vibhagiya, Bikaner BSTC/ D.EL.ED Application forms will be published online and interested candidates have to apply through the official portal. We will also provide direct link to apply online.
Pre-BSTC is an entrance exam conducted for the admission of students to 2-year Basic School Teacher Certificate (BSTC) course in various colleges of Rajasthan. BSTC programs in of two types viz. BSTC (General) and BSTC (Sanskrit). Candidates can apply for any of the one course or for both.
Latest: Rajasthan BSTC entrance exam for the year 2019 will be conducted by Panjiyak Shiksha Vibhagiya, Bikaner.
Rajasthan BSTC Application form 2019
Last year, around six lakhs students appear in the entrance exam and this year the number of applicants is expected to go high. After completing this course student will get a BSTC certificate and will become eligible to teach class 1st to 5th students in any elementary school.
For more details about D.EL.ED/BSTC application form 2019 and admission procedure, readers are advised to go through the article.
Panjiyak Shiksha Vibhagiya BSTC Overview
|Admission||BSTC/ D.EL.ED exam|
|Category||BSTC Application/Registration form|
|Conducting authority||Panjiyak Shiksha Vibhagiya, Bikaner|
|Type of exam||Entrance exam|
|Course name||Basic School Teacher Certificate (BSTC) General and Sanskrit|
|Application date||March 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Official website of PSV Bikaner||To be updated|
|BSTC/D.EL.ED Registration form||Not yet released|
BSTC Application form
- Application forms can be filled only through the online mode. Candidates can apply personally from their laptop or PC or through an E-Mitra centre.
- Application forms will be made available on the official website in the month of March 2019.
- Applicants should be ready with all the necessary documents which are required to be attached with the application for or required at the time of filling application.
- They should read all the instructions mentioned in the application form carefully so that they can avoid committing mistake in the application form.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill all the details with utmost care in the form. Incomplete or false information in application may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- All the documents are required to be uploaded in prescribed format.
As application forms will be out in few days, candidates can fill application by following the given steps-
- Visit official Panjiyak Shiksha Vibhagiya BSTC Website or the direct link shared below.
- Search for application link given in the homepage of the website.
- Open the application link.
- Enter all the required information such as personal details, qualification details etc.
- Upload all the necessary documents in the format specified by conducting authority.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Review the application form before final submission.
- Download and print the application form and payment receipt for future correspondence.
- D.EL.ED (सामान्य) अथवा D.EL.ED (संस्कृत) (किसी एक पाठ्यक्रम हेतु) – Rs. 400
- D.EL.ED (सामान्य) एवं D.EL.ED (संस्कृत) (दोनों पाठ्यक्रम हेतु) – Rs. 450
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through online or through E-Mitra.
Rajasthan BSTC Schedule
|Activity/ Events||Important dates|
|Issue of official notification||March 2019|
|Filling of application form||March 2019|
|Last date for filling application form||April 2019|
|Issue of admit card||April 2019|
|Date of examination||May 2019|
|Releases of answer key||May 2019|
|Declaration of result||May/June 2019|
|Release of merit list||June 2019|
Official dates will be updated shortly
Rajasthan BSTC Application/Registration Eligibility
Eligibility requirement plays an important in every application procedure. Candidates interested in filling application form must fulfil necessary requirements.
Candidates who are aspiring to be a basic teacher must fulfil the basic eligibility criteria for BSTC. These requirements are as follows-
- Minimum age limit of candidates should be 18 years for pre-BSTC exam.
- Maximum age limit should be 28 years
- Age criteria or Divorcee and widow candidates will be updated soon.
- There will also be a provision for age relaxation as per the reservation policy of state government (updates will be shared later).
- Candidates must have passed class 12th from a recognised Board.
Minimum qualifying marks criteria for all the categories will be different. Check all the details shared below-
- General Category candidates- 50%
- OBC Candidates- 45%
- SC/ST candidates- 45%
- Physically Handicapped candidates- 45%
- Divorcee and Widow candidates- 45%
Rajasthan BSTC- Selection Procedure
Selection for BTSC programs will be made on the basis of written test and merit of the candidates. There is no other selection procedure for this 2 years course. Candidates have to qualify the written exam. On the basis of marks in the exam, a merit list will be prepared. On the basis of merit list qualified candidates will be selected for counselling and suitable candidates will be selected for admission. Finally, these candidates will be allotted seats in their preferred BSTC colleges of the state.
BSTC- Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination- Pen-paper mode (Written examination)
- Type of questions- Objective Type questions
- Section/Subjects- Four
- Time duration-
- Total Question- 200
- Marking scheme- 3 marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking- No
Subject-wise distribution of questions and marks-
|Subject Names||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge (of Rajasthan)||50||150|
Rajasthan BSTC- Syllabus
Candidates can refer to the syllabus provided below to prepare for the written examination.
- Mental Ability-
Logical merit, Analogy (partial similarity or symmetry of two objects), differentiation, relation, analysis, logical thinking
- Teaching Ability-
Teaching learning, creativity, communication skills, leadership qualities, professionalism, continuous and comprehensive evaluation, social sensitivity etc.
- General Knowledge-
General knowledge related to Historical Aspects, Geography, Political Aspect, Arts, Culture and Literature, Economic Parties, Social Parties, public life, tourism aspects of Rajasthan state.
- Language Ability-
This section is given to test the ability and knowledge of the candidates in particular language. This basically include English, Hindi and Sanskrit Language.
Comprehension, Narration, Spotting Errors, Articles, Prepositions, Connectives, Kind of Sentences, Correction of Sentences, Sentence Completion, Vocabulary, Spelling Errors, Tense, Synonym, Antonym, One Word Substitution.
शब्द ज्ञान – विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, युग्म शब्द, वाक्य विचार, शुद्धिकरण (शब्द शुद्धि एवं वाक्य शुद्धि), सन्धि, समास, प्रत्यय, उपसर्ग, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, मुहावरे एवं कहावतें
- For Sanskrit Candidates-
स्वर, व्यंजन, शब्द रूप (अकारान्त पुल्लिंग, अकारान्त स्त्रीलिंग, नपुंसकलिंग), उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय, धातुरूप (लट्लकार, लोटलकार, विविधलिंगलकार), उच्चारण स्थान, सन्धि (स्वर, व्यंजन एवं विसर्ग सन्धि), समास (तत्पुरुष, द्विगु एवं कर्मधारय समास), विभक्तियाँ एवं कारक ज्ञान, लिंग एवं वचन
Rajasthan BSTC- Admit Card
After the completion of application procedure, Panjiyak Shiksha Vibhagiya will issue admit card to the applicants who have successfully registered themselves. Admission letter for BSTC 2019 exam will be made available for downloading at least 10-15 days’ prior the date of exam.
Candidates have to download the admission letter from the official website and have to carry it to the examination venue on the day of exam. Without admit card, conducting authority will not allow any candidate to enter the examination premises.
Rajasthan BST- Answer Key
Once examination will be over, Panjiyak Shiksha Vibhagiya will publish the answer keys to all the question paper sets. Answer keys are likely to release within one week of the commencement of exam.
Rajasthan BSTC- Result
BSTC result will be announced most probably in June 2019. BSTC 2019 examinees can access their online either from official BSTC portal or from our page. They have to use valid login credentials to access their result online.
BSTC Cut off and merit list
After the release of result, Panjiyak Shiksha Vibhagiya will also publish the cut off list for all the categories. Every candidate must secure marks more than the cutoff marks. After the release of cut-off marks, BSTC merit list will be published. Candidates having their names in the merit list shall be eligible for counselling.
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling
BSTC 2019 counselling is supposed to be organise in June/July month. Eligible candidates have to go through all the instructions related to counselling procedure and then have to apply for it. All the information regarding counselling will be intimated to the candidates through the online portal.
Candidates are free to share their queries related to BSTC Application 2019 with us. For this, they just have to drop their query in the comment section below.