PUCAT Admission 2020: Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) has started applications for PUCAT Admission 2020 from 21st April 2020. The application procedure will be completed by
20th June 25th July 2020. So the interested applicants who have not applied yet should submit the online applications before the deadline issued by the university.
Update: University has released a notice regarding the M.Ed. exam and admit card date. Read notice given below
PUCAT Admission 2020
- 1.1 PUCAT 2020 Admission- Details
- 1.2 PUCAT 2020 Entrance Exam
- 1.3 PUCAT 2020 Courses Offered
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria For PUCAT Admission 2020
- 1.5 Important Dates For PUCAT Admission 2020
- 1.6 PUCAT Application Form 2020
- 1.7 Steps to fill the PUCAT Application Form 2020
- 1.8 PUCAT Application Fee 2020
- 1.9 Documents required with PUCAT 2020 Application Form
- 1.10 PUCAT 20202 Admit Card
- 1.11 PUCAT Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.12 Exam Pattern of PUCAT 2020
- 1.13 PUCAT Result 2020
PUCAT Admission 2020
In this article, we have compiled the information about the admission process in an Mat Purvanchal University. To offer admission in PG courses at Purvanchal University the university will conduct Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test. Further in this post, we have compiled the information about the eligibility criteria to take admission to MBA and other PG courses offered by the university.
PUCAT 2020 Admission- Details
|University Name||Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU)|
|Exam Name||PUCAT 2020|
|Exam Type||National level university entrance exam|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type (MCQs)|
PUCAT M. Ed. admission notice 2020
PUCAT 2020 Entrance Exam
PG course aspirants can apply offline to take the entrance examination. The application form to apply for the entrance test will be available on the university campus. Interested candidates will have to collect the form physically from the university.
Last year in 2019 the university released the application for on 16 March 2019 and this year also it is expected that the university will release the application form to apply for admission in PG courses by the second week of March 2020. Below in this article, you will get the information about important dates related to PUCAT 2020 admission process.
All the candidates who have filled the PUCAT application form and submit it on time will take the entrance examination conducted by the university. Based on the marks scored by the admission seeker he will be allotted a seat in the college for PG program.
The PUCAT exam will be National Level examination and students from all over the country can take this examination. Before filling the application form interested candidates need to check the eligibility criteria first. Read on to get more information about it.
PUCAT 2020 Courses Offered
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) offer various UG and PG programs and grant admissions to these programs through a national entrance exam called PUCAT. as an admission portal for the PG course aspirants. Have a look at the table given below that consists of the information about some of the courses offered under PUCAT-
|UG Programs||PG programs|
|B.A. L.L.B. (Hons.) [5 Yrs.|
Integrated Course], B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry), B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry), B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Geology), BCA
|M.A.(Mass Communication), M.A./M.Sc.|
(Applied Psychology), MBA, MBA(Business Economics), MBA(Agri-Business), MBA
(HRD), MBA(Finance & Control), MBA(e-Commerce), M.Sc.(Biotechnology), M.Sc.(Microbiology), M.Sc.(Biochemistry), M.Sc.(Applied Geology), M.Sc.(Physics), M.Sc.(Chemistry), M.Sc./M.A. (Mathematics), M.Sc. (Environmental Science),
Eligibility Criteria For PUCAT Admission 2020
It is important for the candidates to first check the eligibility criteria to apply for PUCAT 2020. Here is the detail of the PUCAT 2020 Eligibility as set by the VBS Purvanchal University. Here we have mentioned the various criteria to apply for PUCAT. The very first criterion to apply for PUCAT 2020 is that the applicants must be citizens of India. The university has certain domicile requirements that an applicant needs to fulfill to be eligible for the entrance test.
Courses Wise Eligibility Criteria:
For MBA Courses:-
- To apply for the MBA course the applicant must have done a Bachelor degree in any discipline from the recognized University with minimum marks of 45% for General/OBC And 40% for the applicants belonging to SC/ST categories.
- All those candidates who could not score 45% marks in bachelor’s degrees but pass out the postgraduate exam in any discipline with at- least 55% marks can participate in PUCAT 2020 examination.
- Applicant must be a Graduate in any stream with the minimum marks of 45%.
- The interested candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in the equivalent stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
Important Dates For PUCAT Admission 2020
The table given below have the tentative dates about the PUCAT 2020 schedule;
|PUCAT 2020 Application Form Releasing||21st April 2020|
|Last Date of Submitting of Application Form|
|Releasing of PUCAT Admit Card|
|PUCAT 2020 Releasing date for Answer Key|
|PUCAT 2020 Result|
|Date of admission|
PUCAT Application Form 2020
As we stated above that the candidates will have to apply for the PUCAT 2020 online so they need to be aware of the complete procedure of filling and submit the PUCAT application form 2020. Interested candidates have to check their eligibility first then proceed to filling of the application process.
Steps to fill the PUCAT Application Form 2020
- First of all, you will have to visit the official of VBSPU; vbspu.as.in
- On the home page of the website click on the ‘Admission’ tab.
- A new page will appear on your screen and on this page you will have to click on ‘PUCAT Admission Notice 2020’
- You will see a link on this new page, click on it to download ‘PUCAT Information Boucher’ and then click on ‘PUCAT Application form 2020’.
- Select the respective course option among UG and PG application links.
- Now, Complete all the steps by providing accurate details.
- Lastly, print the confirmation page after successful submission of application.
Note- As the application submission is an online process, candidates are advised not send any hard copy of filled in application forms or certificates to the university.
PUCAT Application Fee 2020
All those candidates who have applied for the PUCAT 2020 need to pay the non-refundable registration fee. The fee for the candidates from General and OBC Category is Rs. 200/- and for SC/ST category it is Rs. 150/-. Applicants can pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) which has to be drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, V.B.S Purvanchal University, Jaunpur-222003.
Documents required with PUCAT 2020 Application Form
Applicants will have to submit a few documents along with the application form to appear in the examination. Here is the list of documents that you will have to send to the university along with application form and DD.
- Photocopy of Mark sheet of the qualifying degree examination.
- Category or Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Passing Certificate and mark sheet of class 10
- Certificate and mark sheet of Standard 12th
- Certificate for Physically Challenged candidates
- 4 passport size photograph of recent time
PUCAT 20202 Admit Card
The application form submission will continue until the first week of June 2020 (tentatively). The exam entrance exam will be conducted by the university in the second week of June 2020 so it is expected that the admit card will be released by the end of the first week of June 2020. The hall ticket for PUCAT will be available on the official website of the university. It is an essential document so candidates need to download it before the exam day. It is a must to carry the admit card to the exam center else you will not be allowed to take the examination.
PUCAT Exam Pattern 2020
The PUCAT exam will be conducted offline. In this exam total, 250 objective type questions will be asked. The applicants will get three hours of duration to complete the examination. Here have a look at the exam pattern of PUCAT 2020;
Exam Pattern of PUCAT 2020
|Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
PUCAT Result 2020
The university will release the answer sheet after conducting the examination and in the last week of June 2020. The PUCAT result in 2020 will be available on the official website of the university. After the release of the result, the candidates will be called for counseling. The schedule of counseling will be released on the official website of the university.
The Bottom Line
Here we have compiled all the information related PUCAT 2020. In case of any more questions or queries, you can write to us in the comment box below. We shall revert you in detail.