Pondicherry University Application Form 2021: The application process for admission to Pondicherry University will be started soon along with the schedule of other dates for admissions. Applicants can have all the information regarding Pondicherry University on our page. The online registration has been started in March 2021 and last date for filling application is in the month of April 2021. Complete eligibility details and process to apply for pg entrance exam 2021 application form admissions are mentioned in this article below.
Pondicherry University conducts entrance examinations every years for aspirants looking to enroll for PG/ Doctoral Level program. University has 3 campuses in state including the main campus and admissions will be provided to candidates in these campuses. PU offers a vast range of courses to the students.
Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2021 for PG -Important Dates
- 1.1 Pondicherry University Admissions-Detailed Overview
- 1.2 Pondicherry University Eligibility for Entrance Examinations
- 1.3 Pondicherry University PG Entrance Exam 2021 Application form/Application Fees
- 1.4 Pondicherry University Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.5 PG Entrance Exam 2021 syllabus
- 2 How to fill Pondicherry University Application Form 2021?
Pondicherry University Entrance Exam 2021 for PG -Important Dates
Applicants looking for admissions to Pondicherry University can now apply for the application by visiting the official portal. Applicant can also refer to direct links provided at the end of the article. Candidates applying for admission to various courses need to know the basic eligibility for appearing in examinations. Read the below passage to gather all the essential information regarding pondicherry university admission process.
Applicants who are looking to apply for admissions into PU needs to fill pondicherry university pg admission 2021 application form before the last date. Exam hall ticket declaration date will be notified soon after the application process completes. Examination for entrance test is to be conducted on June 2021(Tentative & subject to change)
To have a more clear and planned view of the admission schedule, please refer the table given below.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Starts from||4th week of March 2021|
|pg admissions 2020 last date||1st week of May 2021|
|Declaration of Hall Tickets||Available Soon|
|Pondicherry university pg entrance exam 2020 date||2nd week of June 2021 (Tentative & subject to change)|
|Declaration of results||Notified Later|
|First Admission List||Notified Later|
|Second Admission List||Notified Later|
|Third Admission list||Notified Later|
Pondicherry University Admissions-Detailed Overview
Complete overview of the university admission is mentioned in the table given below. Please go through the table to have important admission details-
|Category||Pondicherry University Application Form 2021|
|Examination Type||Entrance Examination|
|Examination for||Admission to PG/Doctoral Courses|
|Mode of Examination/Level of exam||Online/National|
|Duration of exam||2 Hours|
|Application Fees||PG- General/Unreserved- Rs 600/-|
Ph.D.- General/Unreserved- Rs 1000/-
Pondicherry University Eligibility for Entrance Examinations
Eligibility for Postgraduate Courses
- Applicant must have cleared graduation exam and should have a proper degree from a recognized private or government university.
- Applicants are eligible for exam only if they have secured marks more than 50% in the recent qualifying examinations.
- Students who are in final year of graduation can also apply for admissions. However, admissions will be granted after they complete their graduation course.
For University Admission to Ph.D. Courses:
- Applicant must have a master’s degree from a recognized private or government university.
- Must have secured more than 50% marks in the recent qualifying examinations.
Pondicherry University PG Entrance Exam 2021 Application form/Application Fees
Have a look over the details mentioned in the given section about university pg entrance exam 2021 application form-
- Application forms are available on the official portal and application process is currently active.
- Mode of filling application form is purely online.
- Online form for admissions includes various processes. Each step is presented in the article along with the direct links.
- Read the complete admission brochure before applying for university admissions 2021.
- Criteria for uploading an image in application form should be as per the instructions provided.
- Separate Form to be filled, if applying for multiple courses.
- Defense personal can submit their details to the following address mentioned below-:
|Course/Programme||Reserved Class SC/ST||Physically Handicapped/Transgender||Unreserved Class|
|Post Graduare Course||300||–||600|
Pondicherry University Hall Ticket 2020
Last date to submit the application form is April 2021 and after that university will start the distribution of hall ticket. Currently, no exact dates have been published on the website regarding the release of hall tickets. However, it is expected that the admit card will be available a week prior to examination.
Applicant needs to login with their registration id and password to download exam hall tickets. Candidates should note that the admit card is the most important document for the exam and no candidates will be permitted to appear for exam without a valid admit card. Complete details regarding the download of admit card will be available after the authority releases it on official portal.
How to download University exam hall ticket 2021?
- Step 1. Browse the official portal of the University i.e. www.pondiuni.edu.in|
- Step 2. University’s homepage appears on the screen. Click on the latest notification or examination tab on the page.
- Step 3. Click on entrance examination admit card link and enter your details in the login portal that appears on the screen to download hall ticket.
- Step 4. Have a thorough look over the details mentioned in hall tickets.
- Step 5. Download the document and take multiple copies of it for exam references.
Essential Information mention on the Hall ticket
The number of essential details that should be checked by the applicant are mentioned in the list below. Have a quick look over the details printed in the documents and in case of any correction required, please communicate to the concerned authority. Contact details will be provided undersigned.
- Applicant complete details i.e. Name, Parents Name, photographs, etc.
- Examination complete schedule
- Exam Venue
- Important instructions for applicant
- Subject name/code
- Conducting authority stamp
University PG Entrance Examination Pattern 2021
The Pondicherry University admission test will be held in online mode. Applicants will be issued separate credentials in the form of unique ID and password for the online examinations. The duration of the Pondicherry University PG placement test 2020 will be two hours which incorporates MCQs.
There will be scope for negative marking for the examinations and a deduction of one marks will be made on every wrong attempt. If the applicant leaves the question unmarked, no marks will be deducted for that.
PG Entrance Exam 2021 syllabus
Applicants can get complete details about the syllabus of entrance exam by visiting the official links below-
How to fill Pondicherry University Application Form 2021?
The application form submission process must be checked by the applicant properly. Aspirants, have been regularly searching for the steps to enrol for admission. Follow some simple steps mentioned below to fill university entrance exam pg 2021 application form.
Step 1. Browse official web portal of Pondicheery University i.e pondiuni.edu.in.
Step 2. On the homepage of the authority page, click on 2021-22 admissions.
Step 3. Click on the register tab on the top of the page. If already registered click on login.
Step 4. After registering using the above form. Applicants will have to log in with their login credentials provided by the authority during registrations.
Step 5. Completely filled application form will appears on screen after login in.
Step 6. Validate your details and submit the application form 2021.
Step 7. Pay application fee online through various modes of online payments as prescribed.
Step 8. After successful fee payment, download receipt and take a copy of fee status.
|Pondicherry University Entrance Exam Registration 2020||Click Here|
|University’s Candidate login||Click Here|
|Apply through NET-JRF Scores and proceed towards the application form filling tab.||Click Here|
|Pondicherry University Results||Check|
Do share your queries on Pondicherry University Application Form 2020 in the comment section.