OJEE 2019: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) for the year 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on 12th May 2019. Online application forms for this exam can be filled from 30th January 2019 through the online mode.
Odisha JEE is an entrance exam conducted annually by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board, Odisha under the administration of the state government. Through this state level exam candidates can get admission into various UG and PG programs offered by various universities and colleges of the state.
Latest Update 03/4/2019: OJEE 2019 Last dates for online application is extended to 5th April 2019. Follow below link to fill the registration form.
Odisha OJEE 2019 Entrance Exam
Get details about OJEE 2019 application form, important dates, eligibility, admit card, exam pattern, exam test centers etc in this article.
|Examination||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||OJEE 2019|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Course offered||UG, PG and lateral entry programs|
|Date of examination||12th May 2019|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
OJEE 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of application forms||30th Janurary 2019|
|Last date for filling applications||5th April 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card||20th April 2019|
|Date of exam||12th May 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
OJEE 2019- Programs Offered
Following courses will be offered through OJEE 2019 –
|UG courses||PG courses|
|Lateral entry to B.Tech||MBA|
|Lateral entry to B.Pharma||MCA Lateral entry|
|B.Sc lateral entry||M.Pharma|
OJEE 2019 Seat Reservation
Course-wise seat reservation for OJEE 2019 is given below-
|Courses||SC||ST||GC (Green card)||PWD/PC||ES(Ex-Servicemen)||TFW(Tuition Fee Waiver)||Women||OL(Outlying Odia)|
|B.Tech/B.Plan||8%||12%||5%||3%||3%||5%||30%||3 (Govt. inst. only)|
|B.Arch||8%||12%||5%||3%||3%||0||30%||3 (Govt. inst. only)|
|PGAT (All masters programs)||8%||12%||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|MBA/ MBA Integrated||8%||12%||5%||3%||0||0||30||0|
|Tech/Pharma/B.sc- Lateral entry||0||0||0||0||0||5%||0||0|
|MCA lateral entry||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
OJEE 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates are required to submit a nativity/resident certificate.
- There is no specific age criterion for OJEE 2019.
|Course||Qualification||Min. Marks (General)||Min. Marks(SC/ST)|
|B.Tech/B.Plan||10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and any of- Chemistry, Biology, Biotech, Technical, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Geology, Vocational)||45%||40%|
|B.Pharma||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and any of- Mathematics, Biology, Biotech, Technical, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Geology, Vocational)||45%||40%|
|Lateral entry to B.Pharma||Diploma in Pharmacy||45%||40%|
|B.Sc lateral entry||10+2 with PCM or PCB at graduation level||45%||40%|
|Integrated MBA||10+2 (Any stream)||45%||40%|
|MCA||Bachelors degree, Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level||50%||45%|
OJEE 2019 Application Form
- Applicants have to fill OJEE 2019 Application form only through online mode as no other mode will be applicable.
- Application forms will be made available on the official website from 30th January 2019.
- Candidates must go through all the guidelines carefully mentioned in the information brochure before applying for OJEE 2019.
- Candidates have to choose among six options of application forms viz. Form A, B, C, D, E and F according to course they want to opt for.
- Candidates have to fill all the correct details and must verify all the details before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printed copy of confirmation page safe for future use.
Procedure for filling OJEE 2019 application form-
- Registration and generation of ID and password.
- Filling of application form
- Uploading of passport sized photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- Payment of application fee
- Printing of confirmation page
OJEE 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee for A, B, C, D, F form will be Rs.1000/-.
- The application fee for form E will be Rs.1500/-.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through online mode (debit card/credit card/internet banking) or offline mode (e-challan).
- Request for refund of application fee will not be entertained under any circumstances.
OJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration of exam will be different for all the courses.
- The question will be objective type in nature.
- 60 questions will be asked in every hour of the exam.
- The question paper will be of 225 marks.
- 4 marks will be given for every correct
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect choice.
OJEE 2019 Admit Card
- Odisha OJEE 2019 Admit card will be uploaded on the official website of OJEE Board.
- Registered candidates can download OJEE 2019 Hall Ticket from 20th April 2019.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card or if candidates want to change details in the admit card, they are required to contact the office of OJEE Board.
- Applicants are required to two copies of admit card.
- Candidates are required to carry
theiradmit card to the exam venue on the day of examination.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the admission procedure completes.
OJEE 2019 Exam Center
OJEE 2019 is expected to be conducted in the following exam centers of Odisha-
OJEE 2019 Result
The result will be released most probably in the month of June 2019. Candidates can access their result on the official website of OJEE Board.
After the release of OJEE 2018 result, merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared. Candidates whose names will be there in the merit list will be eligible for the counseling process. Candidates finally will be allotted seats on the basis of merit and choices filled by the candidates.
For any query related to OJEE 2019, candidates must contact OJEE Board for immediate redressal. Contact details are given below-
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
Dist. – Khordha, Bhubaneswar – 751030
Phone No.- 0674-2382101, 2382108
Email- [email protected]