OJEE 2020: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) for the year 2020 was scheduled to be conducted in May 2020 but now it has been postponed till the further order. Online application process for was also extended. The last date for submission of OJEE 2020 for Special B.tech programs is 15th June 2020.
UPDATE: The last date for submission of application for Special OJEE for B.TECH has been extended till 15th June 2020. The OJEE exam date has also be postponed till further order due to the outbreak of Covid-15. The revised exam dates shall be communicated soon. Till then keep visiting this page for updates.
Odisha JEE is an entrance exam conducted annually by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board, Odisha under the administration of the state government. Through this state level exam candidates can get admission into various UG and PG programs offered by various universities and colleges of the state.
Odisha OJEE 2020 Entrance Exam
Get details about OJEE 2020 application form, important dates, eligibility, admit card, exam pattern, exam test centers etc in this article.
|Examination||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||OJEE 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Course offered||UG, PG and lateral entry programs|
|Date of examination|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
OJEE 2020 Important Dates
|Availability of application forms||6th February 2020|
|Last date for filling applications|
15th June (Application F)
|Date of issue of admit card||Notified soon|
|Date of exam||Notified soon|
|Declaration of result||Notified soon|
OJEE 2020- Programs Offered
Following courses will be offered through OJEE 2020 –
|UG courses||PG courses|
|Lateral entry to B.Tech||MBA|
|Lateral entry to B.Pharma||MCA Lateral entry|
|B.Sc lateral entry||M.Pharma|
OJEE 2020 Seat Reservation
Course-wise seat reservation for OJEE 2020 is given below-
|Courses||SC||ST||GC (Green card)||PWD/PC||ES(Ex-Servicemen)||TFW(Tuition Fee Waiver)||Women||OL(Outlying Odia)|
|B.Tech/B.Plan||8%||12%||5%||3%||3%||5%||30%||3 (Govt. inst. only)|
|B.Arch||8%||12%||5%||3%||3%||0||30%||3 (Govt. inst. only)|
|PGAT (All masters programs)||8%||12%||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|MBA/ MBA Integrated||8%||12%||5%||3%||0||0||30||0|
|Tech/Pharma/B.sc- Lateral entry||0||0||0||0||0||5%||0||0|
|MCA lateral entry||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
OJEE 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates are required to submit a nativity/resident certificate.
- There is no specific age criterion for OJEE 2020.
Min. Marks (General)
10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and any of- Chemistry, Biology, Biotech, Technical, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Geology, Vocational)
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and any of- Mathematics, Biology, Biotech, Technical, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Geology, Vocational)
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
Lateral entry to B.Pharma
Diploma in Pharmacy
B.Sc lateral entry
10+2 with PCM or PCB at graduation level
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
10+2 (Any stream)
Anne wala hai SSC CGL Tier 1 result 2020, Check kare yaha per.
Bachelors degree, Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level
OJEE 2020 Application Form
- Applicants have to fill OJEE 2020 Application form only through online mode as no other mode will be applicable.
- Application forms will be made available on the official website from the last week of January 2020.
- Candidates must go through all the guidelines carefully mentioned in the information brochure before applying for OJEE 2020.
- Candidates have to choose among six options of application forms viz. Form A, B, C, D, E and F according to course they want to opt for.
- Candidates have to fill all the correct details and must verify all the details before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printed copy of the confirmation page safe for future use.
Procedure for filling OJEE 2020 application form-
- Registration and generation of ID and password.
- Filling of application form
- Uploading of passport sized photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- Payment of application fee
- Printing of confirmation page
OJEE 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee for A, B, C, D, F form will be Rs.1000/-.
- The application fee for form E will be Rs.1500/-.
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through online mode (debit card/credit card/internet banking) or offline mode (e-challan).
- Request for refund of application fee will not be entertained under any circumstances.
OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Duration of the exam will be different for all the courses.
- The question will be objective type in nature.
- 60 questions will be asked in every hour of the exam.
- The question paper will be of 225 marks.
- 4 marks will be given for every correct
- 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect choice.
OJEE 2020 Admit Card
- Odisha OJEE 2020 Admit card will be uploaded on the official website of OJEE Board.
- Registered candidates can download OJEE 2020 Hall Ticket from the notified dates onwards.
- In case of any discrepancy in the admit card or if candidates want to change details in the admit card, they are required to contact the office of OJEE Board.
- Applicants are required to two copies of admit card.
- Candidates are required to carry
theiradmit card to the exam venue on the day of examination.
- Candidates must keep their admit card safe till the admission procedure completes.
OJEE 2020 Exam Center
OJEE 2020 is expected to be conducted in the following exam centers of Odisha-
Also Check- Goa GCET Application Form 2020
OJEE 2020 Result
The result will be released on the notified dates after the conduct of exam. Candidates can access their result on the official website of OJEE Board.
After the release of OJEE 2020 Result, merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared. Candidates whose names will be there in the merit list will be eligible for the counseling process. Candidates finally will be allotted seats on the basis of merit and choices filled by the candidates.
For any query related to OJEE 2020, candidates must contact OJEE Board for immediate redressal. Contact details are given below-
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
Dist. – Khordha, Bhubaneswar – 751030
Phone No.- 0674-2382101, 2382108