NIIT University Admission 2020: NIIT University has released the application form online and offline to offer admission to the students in the B. Tech course. Interested students can apply to get the admission in this reputed university. To get admission to B, Tech program offered by NIIT university the candidates will have to fill an application form and participate in NIIT University Aptitude Test (NUAT). After this, the applicant will appear in Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI) and then they get a letter for selection in the college.
All these students who want to get admission in NIIT can get to know about the process of admission, important dates, and other information from this post. On this page, we have also given the link to the website. So read on the article if you are seeking admission in the B. Tech course or NIIT University.
NIIT University Admission 2020
NIIT university Offers various UG and PG courses to the students. To get admission to the B. Tech course the university conduct the entrance exam. The university also considers the applicants’ scores in JEE and other state entrance exams for engineering. The admission process is quite easy at this university. To get admission to NIIT the admission seekers need to fill and submit the application form released by the University.
The university releases the admit card for the students after checking their eligibility for admission. The applicant will have to take the entrance test to get admission in the university. Based on the marks in the entrance test, the university offers seats in B. Tech Programme to the student. Here is the list of courses offered by the NIIT university;
- Integrated MBA Programme
- Integrated M.Sc
- Integrated M.Tech & M.S
- Industry Sponsered
Eligibility to get admission in B. Tech
Applicants will have to fulfill the below-given conditions to get the admission in a different course offered by NIIT University;
- The applicant must have cleared class 10th with a minimum of 60% marks. He must have studied English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies subjects in 10th class. The candidates must have passed 10th class from CBSE or ICSE or State government board.
- Candidate must have cleared class 12th from a recognized board for the 2019-20 session or he is waiting for the release of the result.
- The minimum score required in class 12th is 60% marks.
- The applicant must have passed class 12th with PCM or PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology) & English.
- It is also mandatory that applicants have participated in the national or state level entrance exam.
For 4 Year Integrated MBA Programme
- It is a must to score a minimum of 50% marks in 10th and 12th standards.
- In class 10th the candidates must have studied English, Maths, Science and Social Studies. In the 12th class, the candidate must have studied English subject.
For 4 Year Integrated MSc (CS) Programme:
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- The applicant must have scored 60% marks in class 10th and 12th.
- In the 10th class, the applicant must have studied English, Maths, Science, and Social Studies. It is compulsory to study English in class 12th to get admission in this course.
For 4 Year Integrated MSc (CS) Programme:
- It is a must to score 60% marks in Class 10 and 12 with five subjects.
- In class 10th the applicant must have studied English, Maths, Science and Social Studies and in 12th English must have been a compulsory subject.
For 5 Year Integrated M.Tech admission
- Candidate must have scored 60% marks in 10th and 12th classes.
- In 10th the compulsory subjects are English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies.
- In 12th PCB or PCM with English are the compulsory subjects.
For M.Tech Programme
- It is a must to score 50% marks in class 10th and 12th.
- In the bachelor course, it is a must to score 50% marks to get admission in this course.
For Admission in MBA
- The applicant must have completed the UG course to get admission in this PG course offered by NIIT.
- The minimum required score in UG is 50% to get admission in MBA.
- An applicant with 2 years of work experience will also be considered eligible to get admission in MBA in NIIT.
- In the 12th and 10th standard, the applicant must have scored 60% or more marks.
NIIT University Admission Mode
If you are eligible to get admission to the university then you can get it in two modes; Early admission mode (EAD) and Regular admission mode (RAD). Have a look at the details of both of admission modes;
Early Admission Mode (EAD): This admission mode is suitable for those candidates who are sure that they want to get admission in NIIT and in a particular course for which they have applied. In every UG course offered by the university a few seats are reserved for EAD. Applicants can apply for admission through this mode who are appearing in their 12th board exams and the result is not released yet.
Regular admission mode (RAD): Regular admission mode is for the students who have cleared class 12th with PCB or PCM and now want to get admission in engineering and management courses offered by the university.
It is a must for the candidates to apply early to get admission in NIIT because the university follows the first come first serve policy. It is also a must for the admission seekers to fulfill the eligibility criteria to get admission in the university.
NIIT University Application Form 2020
The university has released the application form to offer admission to various courses. The application forms are available online. Applicants need to create an account on the application portal and then log in here. After applying online for the admission candidates need to pay the application fee. The fee for NIIT University is Es. 1500/-. The application fee can be paid through the following methods;
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- UPI – Unified Payment Interface
Applicants will have to make the payment to following details;
|BENEFICIARY’S NAME||NIIT University|
|BANK NAME||ICICI Bank Limited|
|Account No. :||153001000593|
|IFSC CODE NO.||ICIC0006631|
|Address:||ICICI Bank Ltd, 59/8, Main Road, Kalkaji, New Delhi|
How to fill NIIT University Admission Form 2020?
As we stated above in the article the applicants can apply for admission online and offline both modes. To apply online you are to visit the website of the university and submit the application form online after paying the fee. To apply offline to get admission in the university the applicants will have to take the print out of application form, fill it and courier or post it to the following address;
NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House,
Haryana – 122001
Mail one copy of the application form to admissions@niituniversity. When you mail the form, mention your name and number in the subject line of the mail.
|Events||Early Admission Mode (EAD)||Regular Admission Mode (RAD)|
|Registration Process for Admission Starts from||Oct 2019||April 27th 2020|
|Last date to apply for admission||TBA||Still Continues|
If you are looking to get admission to any UG and PG course offered by the university then still you have time to apply under RAD. In case you have any doubt or query related to university or admission in NIIT then drop it here. We shall revert you soon.