NCHM JEE Application Form 2021: NCHM JEE application form for the academic session 2021 has been released by the authority on 3rd Feb 2021. Interested candidates can fill the NCHM JEE application forms before 10th May 2021. Application forms are published online on the official website of the conducting authority therefore interested and eligible candidates have to apply from there. Check Eligibility criteria, application dates, form submission process, and other information which are available below. A direct link to the application form is provided here. Bookmark us to visit this page again.
UPDATE: NCHM JEE 2021 Application window is active now, applicants do submit their form from link given below.
- 1 NCHM JEE Application Form 2021
NCHM JEE 2021 Procedure
- 2.1 Prerequisite of NCHM JEE Application Form
- 2.2 NCHM JEE Application Fee
- 2.3 NCHM JEE Application form Important Dates
- 2.4 NCHM JEE Application Form Eligibility
- 2.5 NCHM JEE 2021 Reservation
- 2.6 NCHM JEE Application form Exam Cities
- 2.7 NCHM JEE Test Pattern
- 2.8 NCHM JEE Admit Card
- 2.9 NCHM JEE Answer Keys
- 2.10 NCHM JEE Result/Score and Merit
- 2.11 NCHM JEE Counselling
- 2.12 NCHM JEE 2021 Application Form Important Points
- 3 How to fill NCHM JEE Online Application Form?
NCHM JEE Application Form 2021
In this article, we have compiled all the necessary information regarding NCHM JEE for candidates. They will find detailed information about the NCHM JEE 2021 application form, important dates, application fee, NCHM JEE eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam cities, merit, admit card, result etc.
|Examination||NCHM JEE 2021|
|Article category||NCHM JEE application form |
|Type of exam||Joint Entrance exam|
|Conducting authority||National Testing Agency|
|Selection procedure||Entrance test and counseling|
|Date of issue of application form||3rd Feb 2021|
|Date of entrance test||12th June 2021|
|Mode of examination||CBT (online)|
|NCHM registration website||https://ntanchm.nic.in|
NCHM JEE 2021 Procedure
- NCHM JEE 2021 application forms will be filled only through online mode. Application submitted from any other mode other than the online mode will be accepted in any case.
- Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of NTA and also from this page.
- Candidates have to keep all the necessary documents ready with them before filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to download and read all the instructions in the admission brochure/ information bulletin.
- Candidates are advised not to send multiple applications. More than one application will not be accepted in any case.
- Candidates must fill in all the details carefully in the application form as they cannot make corrections in the application form after submission.
Prerequisite of NCHM JEE Application Form
- A good internet connection
- A valid mobile no. (for intimation through SMS)
- A valid email ID (for all the communication)
- All the qualification details
- Scanned colored/ black & white clear passport size photograph of size between 10 kb–200 kb in JPG/JPEG format.
- Scanned signature of size between 4 kb–30 kb in JPG/JPEG format.
NCHM JEE Application Fee
Category wise Application fee payable by the candidates-
|General/Non-creamy layer OBC||Rs.1000/-|
|Gen (EWS)||Rs. 700/-|
- Candidates can make payment of application fee by Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
NCHM JEE Application form Important Dates
|Release of online application form||3rd Feb 2021|
|Last date for application||10th May 2021 (upto 5 PM)|
|Dates for the uploading of scanned images of Photograph and Signature of the candidates||3rd Feb to 10th May 2021|
|Last date of fee payment through Credit/Debit Card||10th May 2021 (11:50 PM)|
|Correction in Application form||12th to 16th May 2021|
|Printing of admit card||Will be announced later|
|Date of examination||12th June 2021 (Saturday)|
|Display of answer records and answer scripts||Notified later|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
NCHM JEE Application Form Eligibility
All the applicants have to check the eligibility criteria before applying. They must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility requirements before filling the application form.
The complete eligibility criteria for NCHM JEE 2021 is as follows-
- Upper age limit for General and OBC category candidates is 25 years as of 1st July 2021. No upper age limit is there (those born on or after July 1st, 1996 are eligible)
- For SC and ST candidates, upper age limit is 28 years.
- Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate of the candidates will be considered as proof of age.
- Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Those who are appearing in the 10+2 examination may also submit an application form
- Candidates having General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level are also eligible.
- Candidates with High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University can also eligible.
- Appearing students are also eligible provided they have to submit the qualification certificate latest by 30th September 2021.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically sound.
- They also have to submit a physical fitness certificate issued by the Registered Medical Practitioner.
Check NCHM JEE Admit Card 2021 from here. Click on link to view
NCHM JEE 2021 Reservation
Category-wise reservation as per the reservation policy for NCHM JEE 2021 in the Colleges run by the Central government can be checked in the table below-
|Physically disabled (PWD)||5%|
- For admission to private colleges/university, candidates have to check the reservation criteria of the respective college.
- Reservation for Kashmiri Migrants- one seat (Supernumerary) in each Central and State Government affiliated IHM is provided to registered Kashmiri migrant candidates as per the notification of HRD Ministry, Govt. of India for 2021.
NCHM JEE Application form Exam Cities
Exam will be conducted in the following test cities-
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||JK01|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||SRINAGAR(J&K)||JK02|
|UTTAR PRADESH||NOIDA/GREATER NOIDA||UP02|
NCHM JEE Test Pattern
- Mode of exam- Online (CBT)
- Medium of test- English and Hindi
- Type of question- MCQ
- Total duration- 3 hours
- Marks for correct answer- 4 marks
- Negative marking- minus 1 mark
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHM JEE Admit Card
Admit card will be issued to the registered candidates whose date is not announced yet but we could expect that at least two weeks before the commencement of examination it will be available for all the candidates. After that candidates will be able to download and print the same. They are required to carry the same to the examination center.
NCHM JEE Answer Keys
After the commencement of the exam, NTA will release the recorded responses of the candidates and answer keys. Candidates can check the answer keys on the official website. Candidates not satisfied with the answer keys can challenge the answer keys by filling an application form and making a payment of Rs.1000/- per question.
NCHM JEE Result/Score and Merit
NCHM JEE 2021 result will be prepared on the basis of answer keys. The result date was not disclosed yet. The result will be final and no request for revaluation or re-totalling will be accepted. After the declaration of result merit list will be released.
NCHM JEE Counselling
After the declaration of result, counseling will be conducted for the allotment of seats in various colleges and institutes. Counseling details will be communicated to candidates through official website, SMS and email.
NCHM JEE 2021 Application Form Important Points
- NCHM JEE 2021 online application form is available from 3rd Feb2021.
- Multiple applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates must read all the instructions and eligibility requirements before filling the application form.
- Candidates will be intimated through the website and also through the registered mobile no. and emails.
- Applicants are suggested to NTA in case they need any help regarding application or admission.
National Testing Agency
Phone No.- 0120-3946-612, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
How to fill NCHM JEE Online Application Form?
Application procedure for NCHM JEE 2021 includes the steps given below-
- Step 1- Registration
For filling the application form, candidates are initially required to register themselves.
and for that, they first have to visit https://ntanchm.nic.in.
They have to click on “Fill Application Form”
- Now on the new page, select the “New registration” tab
- Read all the instructions and hit “click here to proceed” button.
- Fill the personal, contact details in the registration form and submit.
- After successful registration, an application no and password will be generated. Candidates have to keep this no and password safe till the end of the admission procedure.
- Completing the Application form
- Log in with the application no. and password.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Step 2- Uploading of documents
In this stage, candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format. Candidates must ensure that they upload the correct photograph in the specified format as facility for correction will be given to any candidates.
- Photograph: 10 to 200 KB
- Signature: 4 to 30 KB
- PWD Certificate: 50 to 300 KB
- Step 3- Payment of application fee
Once candidates have filled the application form, they have to make the payment of application. Candidates have to select the payment mode and have to make the desired payment.
- Step 4- Save and Print Confirmation Page
After the successful payment of application fee, a confirmation page will be generated. The last step is to download and print this confirmation page. Candidates are not required to send the printed copy o fill in application fee to the NTA office.
Ask your query related to NCHM JEE exam below or if you are facing any problem in filling NCHM JEE application form 2021 online.
NCHM JEE 2021 Usefull Links
|NCHM JEE Information Brochure||Download here|
|NCHM JEE Registration widow||Click here|
|Find Application Number||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
NCHM-JEE (National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination) exam from 2021 onwards is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Earlier it was conducted by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). Through this exam, NTA will select suitable candidates for admission to B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA) course in various Hotel Management Colleges across the country.
Applicants may submit their online application form for NCHM JEE 2021 till 10th May 2021.
Those who had submitted their application form may submit their application fee till 10th May 2021 Upto 11:50 PM
The application for NCHM JEE varies as per the category of the candidates whose details are given as: –
General and OBC (NCL) Candidates: 1000/-
General (EWS): Rs 700/-
SC/ST/PWD: Rs 450/-
Transgender: Rs 450/-
As per the details mentioned in the notification it will be conducted on 12th June 2021.
The duration of NCHM JEE examination is 3 hours and the timing for the same is 9 AM to 12 PM
Yes, Applicant need to upload their documents in a requisite size.
The NCHM JEE 2021 examination will be conducted in CBT (Computer Based Test)
Yes, for every wrong attempts 1 marks assigned to that question will be deducted.