NCHM JEE Application Form 2023: NCHM JEE application form for the academic session 2023 has been released by the authority. Interested candidates can fill out the NCHM JEE application forms before their closing date which is 27 April 2023 any correction in the particulars will be done from 28th to 30th May 2023. Application forms are published online on the official website of the conducting authority therefore interested and eligible candidates have to apply from there.
Check the Eligibility criteria, application dates, form submission process, and other information which are available below. A direct link to the application form is provided here. Bookmark us to visit this page again.
NCHM JEE Application Form 2023
In this article, we have compiled all the necessary information regarding NCHM JEE for candidates. They will find detailed information about the NCHM JEE 2023 application form, important dates, application fee, NCHM JEE eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam cities, merit, admit card, result etc.
|Examination||NCHM JEE 2023|
|Article Category||NCHM JEE application form |
|Type of exam||Joint Entrance exam|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Selection procedure||Entrance test and counselling|
|Date of issue of application form||2nd Feb 2023|
|Date of entrance test||27th April 2023|
|Mode of examination||CBT (online)|
|NCHM registration website||https://ntanchm.nic.in|
NCHM JEE 2023 Procedure
- NCHM JEE 2023 application forms will be filled only through online mode. Application submitted from any other mode other than the online mode will be accepted in any case.
- Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of NTA and also from this page.
- Candidates have to keep all the necessary documents ready with them before filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to download and read all the instructions in the admission brochure/ information bulletin.
- Candidates are advised not to send multiple applications. More than one application will not be accepted in any case.
- Candidates must fill in all the details carefully in the application form as they cannot make corrections in the application form after submission.
Prerequisite of NCHM JEE Application Form
- A good internet connection
- A valid mobile no. (for intimation through SMS)
- A valid email ID (for all communication)
- All the qualification details
- Scanned colored/ black & white clear passport size photograph of size between 10 kb–200 kb in JPG/JPEG format.
- Scanned signature of size between 4 kb–30 kb in JPG/JPEG format.
NCHM JEE Application Fee
Category wise Application fee payable by the candidates-
|General/Non-creamy layer OBC||Rs.1000/-|
|Gen (EWS)||Rs. 700/-|
- Candidates can make payment of application fee by Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
NCHM JEE Application form Important Dates
|Release of online application form||2nd Feb 2023|
|Last date for application||27th April 2023|
|Last date of fee payment through Credit/Debit Card||27th April 2023|
|Correction in Application form||28th to 30th April 2023|
|Printing of admit card|
|Date of examination||14th May 2023|
|Display of answer records and answer scripts|
|Declaration of result|
NCHM JEE Application Form Eligibility
All the applicants have to check the eligibility criteria before applying. They must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility requirements before filling out the application form.
The complete eligibility criteria for NCHM JEE 2023 is as follows-
Age Criteria: According to the NEP there is no age limit to appear for this course.
- Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Those who are appearing in the 10+2 examination may also submit an application form
- Candidates having General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level are also eligible.
- Candidates with High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University are also eligible.
- Appearing students are also eligible provided they have to submit the qualification certificate latest by 30th September 2023.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically sound.
- They also have to submit a physical fitness certificate issued by the Registered Medical Practitioner.
NCHM JEE 2023 Reservation
Category-wise reservation as per the reservation policy for NCHM JEE 2023 in the Colleges run by the Central government can be checked in the table below-
|Physically disabled (PWD)||5%|
- For admission to private colleges/university, candidates have to check the reservation criteria of the respective college.
- Reservation for Kashmiri Migrants- one seat (Supernumerary) in each Central and State Government affiliated IHM is provided to registered Kashmiri migrant candidates as per the notification of HRD Ministry, Govt. of India for 2023.
How to fill NCHM JEE Online Application Form?
Application procedure for NCHM JEE 2023 includes the steps given below-
- Step 1- Registration
For filling the application form, candidates are initially required to register themselves.
and for that, they first have to visit https://ntanchm.nic.in.
They have to click on “Fill Application Form”
- Now on the new page, select the “New Registration” tab
- Read all the instructions and hit “click here to proceed” button.
- Fill the personal, contact details in the registration form and submit.
- After successful registration, an application no and password will be generated. Candidates have to keep this no and password safe till the end of the admission procedure.
- Completing the Application form
- Log in with the application no. and password.
- Fill in all the details in the application form carefully.
- Step 2- Uploading of documents
In this stage, candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format. Candidates must ensure that they upload the correct photograph in the specified format as a facility for correction will be given to any candidates.
- Photograph: 10 to 200 KB
- Signature: 4 to 30 KB
- PWD Certificate: 50 to 300 KB
- Step 3- Payment of application fee
Once candidates have filled the application form, they have to make the payment of the application. Candidates have to select the payment mode and have to make the desired payment.
- Step 4- Save and Print Confirmation Page
After the successful payment of application fee, a confirmation page will be generated. The last step is to download and print this confirmation page. Candidates are not required to send the printed copy o fill in application fee to the NTA office.
Ask your query related to NCHM JEE exam below or if you are facing any problems in filling NCHM JEE application form 2023 online.
NCHM JEE 2023 Useful Links
|NCHM JEE Information Brochure||Download here|
|NCHM JEE Registration widow||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
NCHM JEE Application Exam Cities
Exam will be conducted in the following test cities-
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||JK01|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||SRINAGAR(J&K)||JK02|
|UTTAR PRADESH||NOIDA/GREATER NOIDA||UP02|
NCHM JEE Test Pattern
- Mode of exam- Online (CBT)
- Medium of test- English and Hindi
- Type of question- MCQ
- Total duration- 3 hours
- Marks for correct answer- 4 marks
- Negative marking- minus 1 mark
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHM JEE Admit Card
Admit card will be issued to the registered candidates whose date is not announced yet but we could expect that at least two weeks before the commencement of the examination will be available for all the candidates. After that candidates will be able to download and print the same. They are required to carry the same to the examination centre.
NCHM JEE Answer Keys
After the commencement of the exam, NTA will release the recorded responses of the candidates and answer keys. Candidates can check the answer keys on the official website. Candidates not satisfied with the answer keys can challenge the answer keys by filling an application form and making a payment of Rs.1000/- per question.
NCHM JEE Result/Score and Merit
NCHM JEE 2023 result will be prepared on the basis of answer keys. The result date was not disclosed yet. The result will be final and no request for revaluation or re-totalling will be accepted. After the declaration of result merit list will be released.
NCHM JEE Counselling
After the declaration of result, counselling will be conducted for the allotment of seats in various colleges and institutes. Counselling details will be communicated to candidates through the official website, SMS and email.
National Testing Agency
Phone No.- 0120-3946-612, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
NCHM-JEE (National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination) exam from 2023 onwards is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Earlier it was conducted by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). Through this exam, NTA will select suitable candidates for admission to B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA) course in various Hotel Management Colleges across the country.
Applicants may submit their online application form for NCHM JEE till 27th April 2023.
The application for NCHM JEE varies as per the category of the candidates whose details are given as: –
General and OBC (NCL) Candidates: 1000/-
General (EWS): Rs 700/-
SC/ST/PWD: Rs 450/-
Transgender: Rs 450/-
The duration of NCHM JEE examination is 3 hours and the timing for the same is 9 AM to 12 PM
Yes, applicants need to upload their documents in the requisite size.
The NCHM JEE 2023 examination will be conducted in CBT (Computer Based Test)
Yes, for every wrong attempt 1 mark assigned to that question will be deducted.