NCHM JEE Application Form 2020: NCHM JEE application form for the academic session 2020 will be released on 1st January 2020. Interested candidates can fill the NCHM HEE application forms before 29th February 2020. Application forms will be published online on the official website of the conducting authority therefore interested and eligible candidates can apply from there. Direct link to application form will be provided here. Bookmark us to visit this page again.
NCHM-JEE (National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination) exam from 2019 onwards is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Earlier it was conducted by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT). Through this exam, NTA will select suitable candidates for the admission to B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA) course in various Hotel Management Colleges across the country.
Table of Contents
NCHM JEE Application Form 2020
In this article, we have compiled all the necessary information regarding NCHM JEE for candidates. They will find detailed information about the NCHM JEE 2020 application form, important dates, application fee, NCHM JEE eligibility criteria, exam pattern, exam cities, merit, admit card, result etc.
|Examination||NCHM JEE 2020|
|Article category||NCHM JEE application form |
|Type of exam||Joint Entrance exam|
|Conducting authority||National Testing Agency|
|Selection procedure||Entrance test and counseling|
|Date of issue of application form||1st January 2020|
|Mode of examination||CBT (online)|
|NCHM registration website||https://ntanchm.nic.in|
|NCHM JEE information Bulletin-||Check Here 2019 bulletin|
2020 will be updated soon.
|NCHM JEE Application form 2020||Direct link Apply to be updated here|
NCHM JEE 2020 Procedure
- NCHM JEE 2020 application forms will be filled only through online mode. Application submitted from any other mode other than the online mode will be accepted in any case.
- Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of NTA and also from this page.
- Candidates have to keep all the necessary documents ready with them before filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to download and read all the instructions in the admission brochure/ information bulletin.
- Candidates are advised not to send multiple applications. More than one application will not be accepted in any case.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the application form as they cannot make correction in the application form after submission.
Prerequisite of Application Form
- A good internet connection
- A valid mobile no. (for intimation through SMS)
- A valid email ID (for all the communication)
- All the qualification details
- Scanned colored/ black & white clear passport size photograph of size between 10 kb–200 kb in JPG/JPEG format.
- Scanned signature of size between 4 kb–30 kb in JPG/JPEG format.
How to fill online application form?
Time needed: 20 minutes.
Application procedure for NCHM JEE 2020 include the steps given below-
For filling the application form, candidates are initially required to register themselves.
They first have to visit https://ntanchm.nic.in.
They have to click on “Fill Application Form”
They have to click on “Apply” link.
Read all the instruction and hit “click here to proceed” button.
Fill the personal, contact details in the registration form and submit.
After successful registration, an application no and password will be generated. Candidates have to keep this no and password safe till the end of admission procedure.
Completing the Application form
Log in with the application no. and password.
Fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Uploading of documents
In this stage, candidates have to upload the required documents in the prescribed format. Candidates must ensure that they upload the correct photograph in the specified format as facility for correction will be given to any candidates.
- Payment of application fee
Once candidates have filled the application form, they have to make the payment of application. Candidates have to select the payment mode and have to make the desired payment.
- Save and Print Confirmation Page
After the successful payment of application fee, a confirmation page will be generated. The last step is to download and print this confirmation page. Candidates are not required to send the printed copy o fill in application fee to the NTA office.
NCHM JEE Application Fee
Category wise Application fee payable by the candidates-
|General/Noncreamy layer OBC||Rs.800/-|
- Candidates can make payment of application fee by Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
NCHM JEE Application form Important Dates
|Release of online application form||1st January 2020|
|Last date for application||29th February 2020|
|Dates for the uploading of scanned images of Photograph and Signature of the candidates||March 2020|
|Last date of fee payment through Credit/Debit Card||third week of March 2020|
|Last date of fee payment through Net Banking||March 2020|
|Printing of admit card||1st April 2020|
|Date of examination||25th April 2020|
|Display of answer records and answer scripts||May 2020|
|Declaration of result||10th May 2020|
NCHM JEE Application Form Eligibility
All the applicants have to check the eligibility criteria before applying. They must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility requirements before filling the application form.
The complete eligibility criteria for NCHM JEE 2020 is as follows-
- Upper age limit for General and OBC category candidates is 25 years as on 1st July 2020. No upper age limit is there.
- For SC and ST candidates, upper age limit is 28 years.
- Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate of the candidates will be considered as proof of age.
- Candidates should have qualified 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates having General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level is also eligible.
- Candidates with High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University can also eligible.
- Appearing students are also eligible provided they have to submit the qualification certificate latest by 30th September 2020.
- Candidates must be mentally and physically sound.
- They also have to submit a physical fitness certificate issued by the Registered Medical Practitioner.
NCHM JEE 2020 Reservation
Category-wise reservation as per the reservation policy for NCHM JEE 2020 in the Colleges run by the Central government can be checked in the table below-
|Physically disabled (PWD)||5%|
- For admission to private colleges/university, candidates have to check the reservation criteria of the respective college.
- Reservation for Kashmiri Migrants- one seat (Supernumerary) in each Central and State Government affiliated IHM is provided to registered Kashmiri migrant candidates as per the notification of HRD Ministry, Govt. of India for 2020.
NCHM JEE Application form Exam Cities
Exam will be conducted in the following test cities-
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||JK01|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||SRINAGAR(J&K)||JK02|
|UTTAR PRADESH||NOIDA/GREATER NOIDA||UP02|
NCHM JEE Test Pattern
- Mode of exam- Online (CBT)
- Medium of test- English and Hindi
- Type of question- MCQ
- Total duration- 3 hours
- Marks for correct answer- 4 marks
- Negative marking- minus 1 mark
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50|
NCHM JEE Admit Card
Admit card will be issued to the registered candidates from April 1, 2020. After that candidates will be able to download and print the same. They are required to carry the same to the examination center.
NCHM JEE Answer Keys
After the commencement of the exam, NTA will release the recorded responses of the candidates and answer keys. Candidates can check the answer keys on the official website. Candidates not satisfied with the answer keys can challenge the answer keys by filling an application form and making a payment of Rs.1000/- per question.
NCHM JEE Result/Score and Merit
NCHM JEE 2020 result will be prepared on the basis of answer keys. The result is expected to release by May 10, 2020. The result will be final and no request for revaluation or re-totalling will be accepted. After the declaration of result merit list will be released.
NCHM JEE Counselling
After the declaration of result, counseling will be conducted for the allotment of seats in various colleges and institutes. Counseling details will be communicated to candidates through official website, SMS and email.
NCHM JEE 2020 Application Form Important Points
- NCHM JEE 2020 online application form will be available from Jan 1, 2020.
- Multiple applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates must read all the instructions and eligibility requirements before filling the application form.
- Candidates will be intimated through the website and also through the registered mobile no. and emails.
- Applicants are suggested to NTA in case they need any help regarding application or admission.
National Testing Agency
Phone No.- 0120-3946-612, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
Email- [email protected]
Ask your query related to NCHM JEE exam below or if you are facing any problem in filling NCHM JEE application form 2020 online.