NATA Application Form 2021 is expected to be out in Feb 2021. NATA is a National Aptitude Test in Architecture which is being conducted by COA. One who qualifies for this national Entrance test is eligible to get admission to various colleges in 5 years B.Arch program. This Entrance test is conducted twice a year so that no one will miss out the opportunity. So if you are among the candidates who are looking for the NATA 2021 application your wait is over now because the officials have released the notification for 2021 on its portal. In this article, we have provided all important information related to NATA 2021 admission.
Update: NATA 2021 Test 1 and 2 registration window is now available for applicants scroll down for more details.
- 1 NATA Application Form 2021
- 2 NATA 2021 Details
NATA Application Form 2021
NATA exam was firstly conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA) in the year 2006. This exam regularly held by the council of architecture every year.
This exam follows the single scheme for examination of aptitude test. It provides better facilities for the prospective candidates/aspirants which comes from all over India who wants to take admission in architecture course in architectural Institutes and colleges which spreads in all over India.
NATA is taken admission for the first year of the 5 years Bachelor of Architecture for all recognized Institutes and colleges all over India. NATA or AIEEE B.Arch. both the exams are conducted by the Council of Architecture for the specific criteria to take the admission to any reputed Institutes and colleges across the country.
NATA 2021 Application Dates
For First Session:
|Starting of online application||5th March 2021|
|Last date of application submission||28th March 2021|
|Image upload and fee payment||28th March 2021|
|Confirmation page printing available till||28th March 2021|
|Correction window open||26th to 28th March 2021|
|Admit card release||6th April 2021|
|Exam dates||10th April 2021|
|Answer key release||TBA|
|Announcement of result||14th April 2021|
For Second Session:
|Starting of online application||5th March 2021|
|Last date of application submission||30th May 2021|
|Image upload and fee payment last date||30th May 2021|
|Confirmation page printing available till||30th May 2021|
|Correction window open||25th May to 39th May 2021|
|Admit card release||8th June 2021|
|Exam dates||12th June 2021|
|Answer key release||TBA|
|Announcement of result||16th June 2021|
NATA 2021 Registration/Application Form: Those candidates who want to participate in the exam of NATA 2021 need to fill the application form and submit it online as per the schedule. Those aspirants/candidates who are not yet registered online who cannot take the examination of NATA 2021 entrance examination.
Students Apply Here for NATA 2021 application form – Available Soon
How to Register for NATA 2021?
Those interested candidates who want to fill the form of NATA 2010 should have to follow the following steps given below the article-
- Go to the official website of NATA 2021
- Click on “Apply online”
- Enter details – A registration form will appear on your computer screen, fill all the required details into the required fields.
- Unique application number generation After filling up the student’s personal details, a unique application number of the student for future use will be generated.
- Make your password – Candidate must have chosen the strong password for future to open the registration form and keep it safe.
- Enter security question – A security question should fill for security purposes only. The benefit of the security question of that if the aspirant forgot His/her password then, in that case, the system will ask the security question to the candidate.
- Complete Signup – Then, click on the submit button.
- Upload Scanned Image – Dimensions for the upload Images:
- Photograph: The size of Image should be a minimum of 4 kb and a maximum of 100 kb. The dimension of the images should be 4.5cm (height) x 3.5cm (width).
- Signature: The size of the signature should be between a minimum of 1 kb and a maximum of 30 kb. The dimension of signature should between 1.5cm (height) x 3.5cm (width).
- Left Thumb Impression: The size of the thumb impression should between a minimum of 1kb and a maximum of 30 kb. Thumb impression scan image should between 1.5cm (height) x 3.5cm (width).
- Note: Candidates should have uploaded their images In jpg/jpeg format.
- The new window will appear on your screen to upload the recent passport size colored photograph, signature, and Thumb impression of the aspirants.
- Application form fee – This is the last and very important part of the application form. Aspirants have to pay the fee through online/offline mode. Take forget to take the receipt.
- Submit the form – Finally, click on the submit button to complete the process.
- Confirmation page – A Confirmation page will appear on your computer screen of the application form NATA 2021 that indicates the candidate successfully registered for the examination.
- Take printout – Take the print out of the application form confirmation page for future use.
Mode of Payment:
The candidates use one of the modes which are suitable for the aspirants that are online or offline mode. There is two medium of pay the application fee as payment through EPG and the other is through ICICI Bank e- Challan.
NATA 2021 Details
As we know that the Council of Architecture (COA) regularly conducted the exam of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for the aspirants every year. This exam is based on paper pen means held only in offline mode. All the questions are MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) and fill the answer on OMR (Optical Mark Reader / Optical Mark Recognition) sheet which is provided to the candidate to the examination hall.
It is noted carefully that the candidate/students must fill in as well as a bubble in the relevant information including the “Question Booklet No.” at the indicated places on OMR answer sheet, as well as Drawing sheets and Attendance sheet during the examination into the examination hall.
The most important thing for NATA 2021 candidates/aspirants must fill one bubble for each correct answer into the OMR sheet.
Using black/blue ball point pen only to fill the OMR answer sheet into the examination hall. NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is available in English medium only. All the required information about the examination to the NATA 2021 candidates/aspirants shown below the article:
|Types of Exam||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Mode of Examination||Offline mode (Pen Paper Based)|
|Category||NATA Application form|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
NATA Syllabus 2021
Have a look at the new exam pattern for 2021 and marking scheme-
Mathematics (20 M.C.Q)
General Aptitude (40 M.C.Q)
Drawing ( 2 questions)
|Total Marks 200|
Eligibility for Drawing Test of NATA Exam 2021
There are two questions for the aspirants which attempt within 90 minutes.
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- The sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating an interesting two-dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colors in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportion.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
The answer to each question on the drawing paper will be examined by more than one examiner independently. They give the averaged marks to the students/candidates who gave the NATA examination. The basic thing to get high score marks in the drawing exam is imagination and observation skills of the candidates.
All the things are evaluated in the drawing exam such as a sense of proportion and perspective, sense of color and composition also evaluated.
NATA Application 2021 Eligibility
Those aspirants who want to participate in the examination of the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2021 must fulfill the eligibility criteria to sit into the examination of the National Aptitude Test of Architecture 2021.
- First of all, candidates must have completed the 17 years for giving the entrance exam of NATA 2021.
- Aspirants must have passed intermediate exams aggregate 50% marks with mathematics as the main subject.
- Aspirants should have passed 10+3 (diploma) in any stream with mathematics as the main subject aggregate 50% marks from the recognized institute.
- If the aspirants satisfy the criteria which are mentioned above then the candidate also applying for the National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA).
NATA 2021 Admit Card
Those aspirants who properly fill their application form and fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to get their admit card. The NATA admit card will be generated to the allotment of seats into the examination hall for NATA 2021.
A unique examination roll number will be generated for each candidate who fills the NATA 2021 application form. Aspirants can get their admit card to follow these steps which are given below:
- Go to the official website that is www.nata.in
- Click on the admit card “Download” button
- Enter the application number and password of the candidate to the required fields
- Then, click on the login button
- Check all the information which is mentioned in the admit card and images should be shown clear or not.
- Take a hard copy of it to take the entry into the examination hall of NATA 2021.
NATA 2021 Examination Centers
The exam will be held in different cities across all over India. The examination centers mentioned below to the article:
|Andaman and Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur Kakinada Kurnool Rajahmundry Tirupathi Vijaywada Visakhapatnam|
|Assam||Dibrugarh Guwahati Silchar|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur Gaya Muzaffarpur Patna|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Bilaspur Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad Gandhinagar Rajkot Surat Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala Faridabad Hisar Gurgaon Sonepat|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur Shimla|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bakaro Steel City Dhanbad Hazaribagh Jamshedpur Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru Gulbarga Hubli Mangalore Mysore Udupi|
|Kerala||Kannur Kozhikode Ernakulma Kottayam Thrissur Trivandrum|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal Gwalior Indore Jabalpur Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati Ahmednagar Aurangabad Jalaon Kolhapur Mumbai Nagpur Navi Mumbai Nasik Pune|
|Odisha||Bhubaneswar Cuttack Rourkela Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar Bhatinda Jallandhar Ludhiana Mohali Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer Bikaner Jaipur Jodhpur Kota Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai Coimbatore Madurai Salem Tiruchirappalli Vellore|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra Allahabad Bareilly Ghaziabad Greater Noida Jhansi Kanpur Lucknow Moradbad Meerut Muzafarnagar Noida Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun Haldwani Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol Durgapur Howrah Kolkata Siliguri|
NATA Result 2021
After the examination, aspirants/candidates want to know their result for further process. NATA 2021 Examination Result will be available on the website that is www.nata.in. Apart from this, some other institutes also provide the answer key to solve the question paper according to their views. Aspirants take the help from these answer keys from the different websites.
NATA 2021 result tentatively published on the official website in the first week of month June 2021
Qualifying for NATA 2021 Exam:
This exam would be based on the following rules-
- At least 25% marks must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120).
- At least 25% marks must be secured in Drawing portion (20 out of 80).
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the council.
Note: The scorecard which is generated should be valid only for the admission in the session 2021-22
About NATA Exam 2021: First of all, the full form of NATA is National Test in Architecture. NATA is the name of test which is conducted by the NIASA stands for National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture. Which comes under the body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in India. NATA is held on the National Level for the admission of Undergraduate courses through National Test in Architecture.
This test is taken for the measurement of the aspirants/candidates to check the ability in different types of skills such as Drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, mathematics, this is to be held for the long period of time to the aspirants/candidates which is helpful to maintain the images of NATA related to the Architecture.
If you have any doubts then you can ask us in comment section and our response team will reply ASAP with the answer. You can also share this article with friends and bookmarks us to get latest notification regarding NATA 2021.