Mumbai University Admission Entrance Exam 2019: The Mumbai University is among the best university in the country which is a central university and it comes in the southern part of the country. There are many best colleges in southern India which are affiliated with the Mumbai University. The University of Mumbai holds an honor of
|Former Names||University of Bombay|
|Motto In English||“The Fruit of Learning is Good Character and Righteous Conduct”|
|Established||18 July 1857|
|Chancellor||Governor of Maharashtra|
|Affiliation||UGC, NAAC, AIU|
The candidate who is looking for doing the bachelor and master degree from the university has to wait for the notification of the admission procedure and the process will start in few days for various courses in the university. Below you can see the name of courses offered by the Mumbai University: –
- Social Science
- Engineering / Technology
- Institutes and Centers
Table of Contents
- 1 Mumbai University Admission 2019
- 1.1 Eligibility
- 1.2 Important Dates Related To Mumbai University Admission 2019
- 1.3 Application Form
- 1.4 Mumbai University Admission 2019 Merit List
- 1.5 Mumbai University 2019 Cut Off
- 1.6 MU Entrance Exam Admit Card
- 1.7 How to get the MU Admit Card?
- 1.8 Mumbai University Result 2019
Mumbai University Admission 2019
The Mumbai University has the nature to select the candidate for the basis of undergraduate and post-graduation program by organizing an entrance examination to get the best of the best candidate from the state or overall from India. The candidate who wants to do their graduation and post-graduation has to give this entrance examination and if they clear it with a good score then they will get the admission in the university.
- The candidate who is looking for the UG courses has to pass their class 12th from any recognized school from any state or central education board of India.
- The candidate who is looking to do LLB has to give an entrance exam which is CLAT and entrance exam of the law college which come under MU if they score good marks then only they will get admission.
- The candidate for the B. TECH and M. TECH are selected from the entrance exam which is JEET and IIT-JE.
- To do post-graduation courses has to pass their graduation from the recognized university in the country.
- For the MBA from MU they have to give an entrance examination which is CAT and if they score well then only they will get the admission.
- The candidate has to be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must not have had any criminal case in his name in any part of the country.
Important Dates Related To Mumbai University Admission 2019
|Availability of application form UG.||Last week of May to 2nd week of June 2019|
|Submission of Online Pre-Admission Enrolment Form||1st and 2nd week of June 2019|
|Submission Filled Application form with Pre-Admission Form to be||2nd week of June 2019|
|The release of First Merit List for UG||3rd week of June 2019|
|Second Merit List||Last week of June 2019|
|Third Merit List||1st week of July 2019|
The application form will come on the website for the various colleges which come under the Mumbai University. The candidate can go to the website of the Mumbai university or the respective college and fill up his or her nomination. The candidate who is looking for the admission in any of the college has to full fill his detail or nomination in a given time.
Mumbai University Seat Reservation
Mumbai university has some reservation criteria for the candidates who are from the reserved background, it gives chance to the candidate from the backward class and reserve quota in India.
The Percentage is as Follows:
Mumbai University Admission 2019 Merit List
The merit list will come after the examination, it will be prepared as per the performance of the candidates in the entrance examination and it will generate as per the guidelines of the Mumbai University. The list will be uploaded in the website of the university and colleges in the state.
Mumbai University 2019 Cut Off
The university will call with a percentage for the candidate, the candidate who has more percentage from other candidates will be eligible to get the admission in the colleges of the university. The merit list will be announced 2 times by the university and other colleges. In some courses, the candidate is given admission on the basis of the percentage in class 12th. The cutoff will be generated by the university to give admission to the college.
Conclusion (Central University)
The candidate who want to study from the central university like Mumbai University, they have to fill their nomination of the form. The university will have issued a cutoff list and the merit list for the various courses in the university and they will call for the counseling to the center or the college.
The process of Entrance Exam in Colleges Which are Affiliated By Mumbai University
The candidates have to fill registration for the admission in the different courses in the college which come in university. The candidate can visit the website of the university and college and fill up their application there. There they will get a registration number. All candidates are advised to keep that registration number safe somewhere till the day of Admit Card announcement.
The eligibility for the candidates who are going for the UG program have to pass their class 12th. The candidate who is going for medical and science courses has to have a science subject in their class 12th. For the post-graduation courses, candidates must have completed their bachelor from the recognized college or university in India.
The admission fee will be different in all courses because there are some courses like medical engineering, law etc. The examination fee is different for the candidate from different class or category.
MU Entrance Exam Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the various college of MU before 2 or 3 weeks of examination. The candidate will get the admit card on the official website of the university or college.
The admit card consists of some valid details about the candidate like: –
- Roll number.
- Number of subjects.
- Name of the center.
- Name of the examination.
- Name of the organization who conduct this exam.
- Enrollment number of the candidate.
The admit card and hall ticket is very important for the candidate on the day of the examination because with two documents only the candidate will be allowed to give the exam.
How to get the MU Admit Card?
- First, go on the website of Mumbai University.
- Now find the link of the admit card.
- Click on that link wait for few seconds.
- Now enter the registration number for the admit card to be issued.
- The admit card of the candidate will be displayed on the device screen.
- Now download the admit card and take printouts as much as possible and keep it somewhere safe.
Mumbai University Result 2019
After conducting the written examination, the university will announce the result on their official website. All candidates who have appeared in the examination will be able to check their result and marks after the result announcement. Mumbai University haven’t announced any date for the result. We will announce the result date here as soon as it will announce by the University.
Also Check: Mumbai University MU UP/PG Results 2018-19
NOTE-The above article is divided into two parts i.e. 1st is central university and 2nd is universities which are affiliated with the central university. We tried hard to give you all possible details possible. We cannot guarantee dates as they are subject to change. However, feel free to contact us any time by replying in the comment section.