MP Bhoj B.Ed Admission 2020: Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) offers admission to the interested and eligible candidates in B. Ed and D.El.Ed courses every year. Every year MP Bhoj University conducts the entrance exam to offer admission to qualified students. Interested students can apply for admission through the official website of the university. The university releases the date of the exam online and also issues the admit card for the applicants on its website.
Latest Update: The last date to submit online application for B.Ed & D.El.Ed is 31st October 2020.
MP Bhoj B.Ed Admission 2020
UPDATE: MP Bhoj University has started the application process for B.Ed and D.El.Ed programs.
All those candidates who want to get admission in B. Ed or D.El.Ed. in the 2020-2021 academic session can get the information about the process from this article. To get admission in B. Ed the candidate must be a graduate and for D.El.Ed the applicant must have passed 12th. Read on to get more information about the admission process and expected admission dated for academic session 2020 for B. Ed and D. El. Ed courses. First, have a look at the table given below-
M.P. Bhoj University B. Ed & D.El.Ed. Admission: Overview
|Course Name||B. Ed and D.El.Ed. Courses|
|University Name||Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU)|
|Admission Process||Through Entrance Test|
|Admission Form Releasing Mode||Online|
M.P. Bhoj University: Admission In B.Ed and D.El.Ed.
The University offers admission to the eligible students on B. Ed and D.El.Ed. courses. The minimum eligibility to apply for the courses are Graduate and 10+2 pass out respectively. The admission is offered to the candidates based on a Computer Based Test. All the aspirants will have to take this examination and those who will qualify the CBT exam will get admission in the course they desired for.
Further in this article, we have given detailed information about the admission process in the University for B.Ed and D. El. Ed courses. Here have a look at the important dates associated with the admission in the discussed courses for 2020-2021 academic session;
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|MPBOU B.Ed/D.L.Ed Admission 2020 Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application Process will start from||10th October 2020|
|Last Date To fill and submit the application form||31st October 2020|
|Last Date to submit the application with late fee||10th November 2020|
|Admit Card will be available Online||2nd week of November 2020|
|Date of Examination||22nd November 2020|
|The result will be released||To be announced soon|
|Counselling Process Will Start||To be announced soon|
If you are interested to get admission in any of the above-discussed courses then have a look at the below-given eligibility criteria-
MPBOU B.Ed/D.EL.Ed Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling and submitting the application form the applicants need to read and understand eligibility criteria for the admission. University has decided below mentioned criteria for the aspirants who want to get admission in Bed and D.El.Ed courses;
For MPBOU B.Ed
- Educational Qualification: Applicant must be having a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Marks: It is a must for the aspirants to score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination. For Engineering or equivalent qualification 55% marks in aggregate are the minimum requirement. The applicant must have completed the B.Tech or other technical graduation courses from the authorized University.
- In-Service: Candidate must be a trained in-service teacher in elementary education. Or the candidates must have completed D.L.Ed, D.Ed, B.T.I, B.T.C, D.P.I in regular courses.
- NCTE Programme: Candidates with a certificate of teaching program completion through NCTE in regular are eligible. Who has completed the courses through distance learning will not be considered as eligible applicants.
For MPBOU D.El.Ed
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed out 10+2 level examinations.
- Marks: Minimum 50% aggregate marks in 12th standard is a must to apply for the D.El.Ed. course.
- Teaching Experience: It is mandatory to have two (2) years of teaching experience in the state of M.P.
MP Bhoj University Admission Process For B.Ed And D.El.Ed Courses
All those students who are eligible to get admission in the discussed courses can check the admission process in the university from this section. The selection of the students will be done on the basis of the written examination. The written exam will be conducted by the university. This will be a computer-based test and will be followed by a counseling round.
- Written Exam (CBT)
How To Apply Online For Admission in B.Ed and D.El.Ed Courses Online?
The MP Bhoj University will release the application form online on its official website. From here the interested candidates can fill and submit the application forms before the last date. The university exceeds the duration to submit the application form with the late fee. Here are the instructions that a candidate will have to follow to apply for the admission in both of the courses;
Procedure to apply for MPBU B.Ed/ D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
- First of all the applicants will have to visit the official website of the university.
- On the home page of the website, you will get a link to apply for the application form.
- Once you will click on the link and application form will appear on your screen.
- In the form, you will have to fill all your personal and educational details.
- The applicant will have to upload the photograph, signature and scanned copy of educational documents.
- After completion of the form, the application fee will have to be submitted online through debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Take a print this application form for future use.
Application Fee For MP Bhoj B.Ed. and D. El. Ed Admission
Here is the expected application fee that a candidate needs to submit to take the entrance exam for admission in both of the courses;
- For B.Ed: Rs. 1100/-
- For D. El.Ed: Rs. 1100/-
- Note: Rs 50/- will be charged extra for online service
MPBOU B.Ed / D.EL.Ed Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
From here the candidates can check the exam pattern for the entrance exam conducted by the university to offer admission in B.Ed and D.El.Ed courses;
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Sections||General Knowledge, Mental ability, Academic Interest, General Hindi Knowledge|
|The medium of Examination||Hindi language|
MPBOU B.Ed / D.EL.Ed Admission 2020 Mock Test
To help the candidates to ace in the entrance exam the university will release the mock test of the entrance exam. The mock test will be available on the official website of the university prior to one month of the examination. to access the mock test the candidate will have to log in on the portal and practice it to understand the exam pattern in detail.
MP Bhoj B.Ed Admission 2020 Admit Card
To take the entrance exam the applicants will need to download the admit card. The university will release the admit card for all the applicants who are eligible to take the exam and fill the application form and application fee online. The Hall ticket to take the entrance exam for admission will be available on the official website of university prior to 10 weeks of conducting the exam. The admit card can be downloaded by login on the website with application number and DOB.
MPBOU B.Ed / DEL.Ed Admission 2020 Result
MPBOU releases the result of the entrance exam within 1 month of conducting it. All those candidates who have qualified the exam will be called for counseling for admission. Candidates will have to carry the photocopy of their document in counseling.
The Last Word
MP Bhoj B.Ed Admission 2020 D.El.Ed Application Form Eligibility Exam Date Here we have compiled all the information about MPBOU B.Ed / D.EL.Ed Admission. In case of any further query, you can write to us in the comment box below.