Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the advertisement for Animal Husbandry and Dairy Technology Diploma Entrance Test. The officials are inviting applications from all eligible students for the admission process. The officials are conducting the admission process to fill out the seats available for the respective institutes for the particulars course. Interested candidates who are interested in MP ADDET can fill out the application form.
The authority released the application form on 9th June 2023. Candidates will be able to access the application form on the official web portal of the Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board. Get other details regarding the topic here.
MP ADDET 2023 Registration
The officials are going to select candidates for the admission process through the entrance test. The syllabus of MP ADDET is available below in the article. The officials are going to conduct the application process through online mode. Interested candidates must check out all important details regarding the recruitment before commencing the application submission process.
The deadline for submitting the esb.mp.gov.in ADDET Application Form is 23rd June 2023. The details about the age limit, education qualification, application submission process, etc. have been provided on this page.
Madhya Pradesh ADDET 2023 Registration: Highlights
|Name of the officials||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Test||Animal Husbandry and Dairy Technology Diploma Entrance Test|
|Offered Course||Diploma in Animal Husbandry and Dairy Technology|
|Application Form Availability Status||Released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
esb.mp.gov.in ADDET 2023 Registration Eligibility
The authority has mentioned the details about the eligibility criteria as well. It is important to read as well as fulfill the eligibilities in order to avoid the rejection of the candidature. There is no need for candidates to find the eligibility section in the whole advertisement as we have already prepared a separate section for it. Given below is the required eligibility for the above-mentioned entrance test:
- Educational Qualification:
- Interested candidates must have passed Class 12th with a Science stream from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in the exam and 45% for candidates belonging to the SC and ST categories.
- Age Limit:
- The minimum age of candidates applying for admission should be 17 years old and the maximum age should be 28 years old.
- The age will be calculated as of 31st December 2023.
MP ADDET 2023 Application Fee
Applicants for the entrance exam are required to pay the examination fee. Prior to submitting their application, aspirants must first make the payment. If the authority identifies any application lacking the specified fee, those applications will be rejected. In addition to the application fee, applicants will also include portal charges and other expenses. The table below provides a breakdown of the application fees in detail:
|Unreserved Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|SC, ST, OBC and PWD of Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 200/-|
|MP KIOSK Portal Fee||Rs. 60/-|
|Registered Citizen Users Portal Fee||Rs. 20/-|
How to do MP ADDET 2023 Registration?
All the students who want to take admission into the above-mentioned course can take the help of this block. Aspirants will first have to complete the registration process before following the application procedure. Here we have mentioned the steps through which the registration form can be submitted:
- First of all, go to the official web portal of MP ESB through the link provided here: https://esb.mp.gov.in/
- Secondly. find and click on the Online Form option available on the home page.
- Thirdly, you should click on the application link available in front of the Animal Husbandry and Dairy Technology Diploma name.
- Now, you should click on the declaration form, read the instructions and then click on the forward option.
- Now, you should provide the registration number and Date of Birth to access the application form.
- Start providing the details in the application form such as personal details, address, contact details, educational qualification, etc.
- After that, you must upload the files asked in the application form and make sure that the documents are fulfilling the requirements.
- Finally, the last step will be left in the application process. Provide the selected payment gateway details and pay the fee.
- Complete the application process by tapping on the submit option and keeping a copy of it safe.
MP ESB ADDET 2023 Registration: Important Dates
|Commencement of the online application process||9th June 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||23rd June 2023|
|Commencement of application correction process||9th June 2023|
|Deadline for the application correction process||28th June 2023|
|Publication of the admit card||To be announced|
|Date of the examination||25th July 2023 Onwards|
MP ADDET 2023 Registration: Important Links
|Visit the official website||MP ESB Website Link|
|Application Link||Check here|
|Read||MP ADDET Rulebook|
|Checkout||MP ADDET Syllabus Link|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The official are going to select students for admission through the exam. Once, the exam will get concluded, The officials will release the result and the selected candidates will appear for the counselling process where the college will be allotted to the selected candidates.
According to the detailed advertisement, the selection committee is ready to release the application form on 9th June 2023. The application will remain open till 23rd June 2023. No late submission of applications will be entertained.
Candidates will have to upload a passport-sized photograph and signature to the application form. The size of the photograph should be 4” x 5” cm. There should be the name of the candidates and the date at the bottom of the photograph.
The authority is going to release the application form on the official web portal of MP ESB. Or, the candidates can easily access the application form through the link provided above in the article which will be active soon.