MMDU Mullana admission 2020: Maharishi Markandeshwar University has published the application forms for different undergraduate, and postgraduate courses. University established in 1993 and it is deemed to be university. The university grants several programmes in areas like IT, medical, engineering, pharmacy, management, etc.
All details regarding the application form are available in this article. Candidates can fill the application form from the official portal. Those who want to know more about MMDU Mullana admission 2020, application form, eligibility criteria, etc proceed reading this article till the end.
- 1 MMDU Mullana Admission 2020 – Application Form
- 2 How to Apply for MMDU Mullana Admission 2020
- 3 MMDU Mullana Counselling Procedure 2020
MMDU Mullana Admission 2020 – Application Form
As you all know that application forms are available online and offline too. Candidates who want to fill the application form offline, they can procure forms from book depot or from the official portal. While entering the personal info on the form be extra careful and upload all the documents. Certificate needed like academic certificate, caste testimony, migration documents, etc.
Attach the scorecard of qualifying examination. If a candidate wants to take admission in M.Tech/ B.Tech/ MBA then he/ she need to upload the result of JEE Main/ GATE/ CMAT/ MAT. Applicants have to attach their passport size photos in the form.
Application Form charges
- Candidates who will fill the application forms have to pay 1000 rupees for it.
- Processing Charge will also be credited.
- Applicants can pay the fees through both online and offline.
- Those who want to pay the charges offline have to use demand draft in the inclination of MMU university.
MMDU Mullana Admission 2020 – Highlights
|Name of University||Maharishi Markandeshwar University|
|Courses Offered||PG & UG programmes|
|Application Form Status||Available Now|
|Mode of Application Form Submission||Online and Offline|
|Helpline Information||80599 30001 and 1800 2740 240|
How to Apply for MMDU Mullana Admission 2020
Check the steps given in both online and offline process. Follow the steps to register yourself.
Online Procedure to Apply
- Candidates have to visit the official portal MMDU.
- Homepage of the website will emerge on the screen.
- Hit the “Admission” tab on the menu bar.
- Under the admission section, you have to click the “Apply Online” button.
- Registration page will open on the screen if you didn’t register yet then get yourself registered.
- If you have already registered then enter the valid info in the login form and submit it.
- Application form will arrive on the new tab, fill all the details correctly and upload the documents.
- Now make payment and complete the process.
Offline Application Process
Step I: Go to the official portal @mmumullana.org.
Step II: Reaching on the homepage, candidates will see the “Download” option on the top of the page.
Step III: Now click on the link of “Application form 2020-21”.
Step IV: Form will open in seconds, and you can download it from the website.
Step V: Fill the form with appropriate information and submit it.
Step VI: Pay the charges for application form in the form of DD.
MMDU Mullana University Admission Process 2020
When the application form submission will be finished, then officials will start the process of recruitment. Applicants who will submit the application form timely, only those candidates will be eligible to appear in the admission procedure. Different courses require distinct results of an entrance exam. We have gathered info about it check the following list.
For MBA – Scorecard of GMAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ MAT
B.Tech – JEE Main Result
M.Tech – GATE Scores
MBBS and BDS requires NEET result
Recommended Read ->> IMU CET 2020 Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for MMDU Mullana Admission 2020
Before submitting the application form, applicants need to check the eligibility criteria and then fill the form. Official has announced several guidelines for different courses, so take a review of this segment of article.
|UG Programmes Criteria||1) Applicant must have passed 12th standard.|
2) Applicant must score 60% of marks in the qualifying exam.
3) Candidate who wants to apply for science and IT courses must belong to science stream in 12th class.
|B.Tech||1) Applicant who wants to take admission in B.Tech course must have PCM subjects. |
2) Candidates must have completed their 12th class from any recognized board.
3) Other category applicants require to score 60% marks and reserved category applicants must get 40% marks.
|MBA||1) In the entrance exam applicant must attain 50% of marks and 45% of marks for reserved category. |
2) Aspirants must have 3 years graduation degree.
3) In case the applicant does not have any graduation degree, then they must have completed ICWAI/ ICAI/ ICSI.
|PG Courses||1) For PG course candidate must have a graduate degree in engineering or technology.|
2) Candidate must secure 50% marks in qualifying test and for the applicants who belong to reserved category must attain 45%.
MMDU Mullana Admission 2020 Merit List
When authority has completed the registration procedure, then they will prepare the merit list for interested candidates. Applicant will get admission on the basis of merit list. The list contains name of applicant who can show up for the next round. Officials will release the merit list on the official portal. Candidates can download a merit list once it will be published online.
Fee Structure for Different Courses
The information about fee structure is given down in the table so take a review of it to know the expences needed for particular course.
MMDU Mullana Counselling Procedure 2020
Those applicants who have their name on the selection list will go for the counselling. Official will verify all the documents before providing seats to the candidates. Carry all the important documents at the time of counselling. When applicants get the subjects and colleges, then they have to go to the institute for admission. After verification of certificates, applicants have to pay the charges for counselling. For any other latest update check the official website constantly.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
Eligible applicants have to carry all the important documents at the time of confirmation. Check the points given below in this part of the article.
- Original Certificate or Scorecard of Graduation (for PG courses)
- 10th Standard Marksheets
- Character Certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- Undertaking Form Against Ragging
- Every Course Required the scorecard of Entrance Test
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID etc)
- Printout or Photocopies of these Certificates.
Courses Offered by Maharishi Markandeshwar University
MMDU provided many courses UG and PG courses for the applicants who want to take admission in the college. The given table will show you the name of the programmes granted by the college.
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Bachelors in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology||MCA|
|BHM & CT||M.Sc. Nursing|
|B. Com Hons.||Master of Optometry|
|Bachelor of Optometry (B. Optom)||PG Diploma in Management|
|B. Pharm (Lateral Entry)||M.Sc. Medical|
|B.Sc. Nursing||MBA Dual Specialization|
|B. Tech (Lateral Entry)||Pharm D|
|MBBS||MCA (Lateral Entry)|
|PB B.Sc. Nursing||MDS|
|BPT||PG Diploma (Medical)|
|B. Optom Lateral Entry||MPT, M.Sc.|
Link of the official Portal >>> Maharishi Markandeshwar University
MMDU Mullana Admission 2020-FAQ’s
You have to fill the application form which is available on the official portal and submit it with all your details and documents.
www.mmumullana.org is the link for the official portal of MMDU
Yes, officials provides both ways to submit the application form i.e offline and online.
10th and 12th class marksheets, graduation certificates, character certificate, migration certificate, caste certificate, identity proof, qualifying exam scorecard etc.