MDSU Admission Form 2020: Earlier the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University was known as the University of Ajmer but later on the name of the University got changed. The University started the admission process from 15th June 2020 and can apply till
30th June 2020 but later it was extended to 31st August 30th Sep 15th October for PG courses. The applicant will be required to log in to the official university website to download the MDSU Admission Form 2020.
Update: University has released the merit list for some of their UG Courses which can be accessed from link given below.
Update: PG fresh application last date is 15th October 2020
The applicant will be able to apply for the MDSU Exam for whether they are belonging to the regular course or private course. The students can be able to check information related to the entrance exam notification for the UG & PG courses on the MDSU University website.
- 1 MDSU Admission Form 2020
- 2 MDSU Merit List 2020
- 3 MDSU Admission 2020- Overview
- 4 MDSU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
MDSU Admission Form 2020
The University will resume the admission procedure in various courses at UG and PG level as the admission process is halted due to the COVID-19. It is expected that the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University will commence the admission process in the month of July 2020.
Overview of the MDSU UG PG Entrance Exam Admission Procedure:
- The admission for the MDSU UG & PG courses will be done on the bases of the marks obtained in the earlier studies degree.
- To take admission to the B.Sc and M.C.A course the candidate should have pass plus 2 exams from any recognized board and for the master’s degree the candidate should have cleared the Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university and the selection will be made according to the merit list of the entrance examination.
- Please be informed that the admission in the MBA Program will be done on the bases of the CMAT scores.
- The MDSU University offers various post-graduate courses such as MCA, MBA, M.Sc, M.Tech, Master in Yoga, etc. The students looking to take admission to MDSU PG Courses, then they should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in the respective field and should have clear in the MDSU Entrance Examination 2020.
- The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University also offers courses at the doctorate level and the courses falls under the doctorate level are M.Phil and PH.D.
- To take admission in courses such as Ph.D. and M.Phil the candidate should have passed the Master’s Degree from any recognized Institution/University with a minimum of 55% marks.
- The total intake for the Doctorate Level courses in the MDSU University will be 15 seats for each course.
- The admission for M.Phil and Ph.D. will be done on the bases Admission Eligibility Test and Research Entrance Test respectively.
MDSU Merit List 2020
|BCA (Hons) new merit list 2020-2021||Click here|
|B.Sc Biology merit list 2020-2021||Click here|
|B.Sc Maths merit list 2020-2021||Click here|
|B.Sc food science and nutrition merit list||Click here|
|PG diploma Yoga education and other merit list||Click here|
MDSU Admission 2020- Overview
|Name of the University||Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University|
|Official Website of the MDSU University||https://www.mdsuajmer.ac.in|
|Courses Offered||MA, MBA, M.Tech, B.Com, B.A, Ph.D, M.Phil, etc|
|MDSU Admission Form 2020||Will Commence from 15th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for MDSU Application Form 2020|
|Last date for PG fresh application||15th October 2020|
MDSU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
For MBA Program
- The Candidates should have passed a Bachelor’s degree in Hons. /Pass in management or any other field with a minimum of 48% marks.
- Students should have a Graduation or Master’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For taking admission in the B.Sc program the candidate should have cleared 10+2 in any of the streams with a minimum of 50% marks for the general category and 45% for reserved categories such as Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Classes.
- The applicant should have completed a Bachelor’s or Post-graduation from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% for the general category and 45% for reserved categories.
- The candidate who are willing to apply for M.Sc course then he/she should have scored 50% aggregate marks in B.Sc program.
For MCA (Integrated) Course
- The applicant should have scored 60% in 10+2 or equivalent examination for the general category as well for the reserved categories.
MDSU UG PG Course Fees
The candidate will need to pay a University fee in order to take admission to the UG & PG Level. Once fees will get paid then it will not be refunded to the candidate. The list of University fees for all courses is given below:
Course Wise University Fees:
Important Information Regarding MDSU Admission 2020
- The MDSU Admission Form will be available from 15th June 2020 and only online application will be accepted for all the courses.
- The MDSU Application Fees for the academic session will be Rs 300.
- The applicant needs to upload an educational document at the time of filing the application form.
- The candidate needs to submit any government-issued identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, etc.
- The admission in the post-graduate courses will be offered only when the student had passed the Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
- At the time of admission, the candidate needs to submit the original copy of the educational qualification with the Transfer certificate for verification purposes.
Steps To Apply for MDSU Online Admission Form 2020
The candidate wanted to take admission either in Bachelor courses or post-graduate courses needs to download the application form to move further. The steps to download admission form can be seen below:
- First of all, students need to visit the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University website to read notification related to the MDSU Admission 2020.
- Then students need to search for the MDSU Admission Form 2020 link on the homepage of the University portal.
- After opening the above-discussed link the new screen will be open on the screen on which the applicant will be required to submit all the personal and education details carefully.
- The candidate needs to chose the name of the course from the list of given all courses.
- After selecting the name of the program, then the applicant needs to pay the application fees, and the mode of payment to pay the application fees will be Net-Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
- After successful transaction of the application fees the online receipt will get generated.
- Applicant can save the application form and take the printout for future reference.
|UG Fresh admission 2020-2021 (Closed)|
|PG Fresh admission 2020-2021 (Available)|
|PG diploma fresh admission 2020-2021 (Available)|
|MDSU Time Table 2020|
|MDSU Results 2020|
Frequently Asked Questions
MDSU University will accept online application for undergraduate and post-graduate courses. The application fees will be Rs 300.
The details which need to be mentioned in the admission form such as personal details, educational qualification.
The documents that will be required at the time of online application will be the candidate education certificate, transfer certificate, photo identity proof issued by government authorities, etc.
To modify details filled in the admission application form the student needs to co-ordinate with the university officials.