MDSU Admission Form 2022: Earlier Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University was known as the University of Ajmer but later on the name of the University got changed. University offers various UG and PG programs and to get admission, students need to submit the application form as per the schedule. For this year the Admission form is available. The applicant is required to log in to the official university website to download the MDSU Admission Form 2022.
MDSU Admission Form 2022
The University commences the admission procedure in various courses at UG and PG levels.
The applicant can apply for the MDSU whether they are belonging to the regular course or private course. The students can be able to check information related to the entrance exam notification for the UG & PG courses on the MDSU University website.
Overview of the MDSU UG PG Entrance Exam Admission Procedure:
- The admission for the MDSU UG & PG courses will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the earlier studies degree.
- To take admission to the B.Sc and M.C.A course the candidate should have passed plus 2 exams from any recognized board and for the master’s degree the candidate should have cleared the Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university and the selection will be made according to the merit list of the entrance examination.
- Please be informed that admission to the MBA Program will be done on the bases of the CMAT scores.
- The MDSU University offers various post-graduate courses such as MCA, MBA, M.Sc, M.Tech, Master in Yoga, etc. The students looking to take admission to MDSU PG Courses should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in the respective field and should have clear in the MDSU Entrance Examination 2022.
- Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University also offers courses at the doctorate level and the courses that fall under the doctorate level are M.Phil and PhD.
- To take admission in courses such as PhD and M.Phil the candidate should have passed the Master’s Degree from any recognized Institution/University with a minimum of 55% marks.
- The total intake for the Doctorate Level courses at MDSU University will be 15 seats for each course.
MDSU Admission 2022- Overview
|Name of the University||Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University|
|Official Website of the MDSU University||https://www.mdsuajmer.ac.in|
|Courses Offered||MA, MBA, M.Tech, B.Com, B.A, Ph.D, M.Phil, etc|
|MDSU Admission Form 2022||Available|
MDSU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
For MBA Program
- The Candidates should have passed a Bachelor’s degree in Hons. /Pass in management or any other field with a minimum of 48% marks.
- Students should have a Graduation or Master’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For taking admission in the B.Sc program the candidate should have cleared 10+2 in any of the streams with a minimum of 50% marks for the general category and 45% for reserved categories such as Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Classes.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- The applicant should have completed a Bachelor’s or Post-graduation from any recognized University with a minimum of 50% for the general category and 45% for reserved categories.
- The candidate who is willing to apply for an M.Sc course then he/she should have scored 50% aggregate marks in the B.Sc program.
For MCA (Integrated) Course
- The applicant should have scored 60% in 10+2 or equivalent examination for the general category as well for the reserved categories.
Important Information Regarding MDSU Admission 2022
- The MDSU Admission Form is now available.
- The MDSU Application Fee for the academic session is Rs 300. (subject to change)
- The applicant needs to upload an educational document at the time of filing the application form.
- The candidate needs to submit any government-issued identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, etc.
- Admission to the post-graduate courses will be offered only when the student had passed the Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
- At the time of admission, the candidate needs to submit the original copy of the educational qualification with the Transfer certificate for verification purposes.
Steps To Apply for MDSU Online Admission Form 2022
The candidate wanted to take admission either in Bachelor courses or post-graduate courses needs to download the application form to move further. The steps to download the admission form can be seen below:
- First of all, students need to visit the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University website to read notifications related to the MDSU Admission 2022.
- Then students need to search for the MDSU Admission Form 2022 link on the homepage of the University portal.
- After opening the above-discussed link the new screen will be open on the screen on which the applicant will be required to submit all the personal and education details carefully.
- The candidate needs to choose the name of the course from the list of given courses.
- After selecting the name of the program, then the applicant needs to pay the application fees, and the mode of payment to pay the application fees will be Net-Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc.
- After the successful transaction of the application fees, the online receipt will get generated.
- Applicants can save the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions
MDSU University will accept online applications for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The details which need to be mentioned in the admission form such as personal details, and educational qualifications.
The documents that will be required at the time of online application will be the candidate’s education certificate, transfer certificate, photo identity proof issued by government authorities, etc.
To modify details filled in the admission application form the student needs to coordinate with the university officials.