Maharashtra RTE Admission 2023: The Maharashtra School Education and Sports Department have started accepting applications for admissions of students in private schools under the Right To Education or RTE Act for the upcoming academic session. The parents who are eligible and are willing to avail the seats under the act must apply online whose dates have been announced by the department. The applicants must check all the details and then fill out the form and submit it as soon as possible. To check all the details such as Last Date, Lottery System, Important Documents, Registration procedure, and much more, read the following article.
Maharashtra RTE Admission 2023
As per the Right to Education Act, students who belong to underprivileged parts of society can easily study in private institutions in India. They shall get admitted to the 25% reserved seats under the RTE quota and get educated free of cost. However, the reservations are made only up to class 8. The parents in the state of Maharashtra will have to apply online for the schools in their district through the Maharashtra Department of School Education and Sports Department. The eligibility will be checked and depending upon that, the applications will be shortlisted.
Furthermore, the students shall be allocated seats depending on the number of applications received. The application procedure commenced from 1st March and end son 25th March 2023.
Check here RTE Maharashtra Lottery
Maharashtra RTE Admission: Overview
|Name of the Registration||Maharashtra RTE Admission|
|Authority||School Education and Sports Department, Maharashtra|
|Act||Right To Education or RTE|
|Purpose||Free School Education to Underprivileged Students in Private Schools|
|Beneficiaries||Underprivileged students up to Class 8|
|Application Commencement||1st March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||25th March 2023|
Maharashtra RTE Admission Eligibility Criteria
The parents must observe that they need to satisfy the following eligibility conditions in order to get shortlisted for Admissions under RTE in Maharashtra:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- The student for whom the application is being registered.
- The minimum age of the student has been announced as 3 Years.
- The students shall not be more than 14 Years of age in order to get admitted to school under RTE Act.
- The admissible classes are upto Class 8.
- The income of the family of the student who is seeking admission under Right To Education or RTE Act should not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh per annum, combined from all the sources. The applicant also needs to furnish a document in order to support the income claim.
Documents Needed for Maharashtra RTE Admission
The following documents need to be submitted while registering for admission in Private schools in Maharashtra under the Right To Education Act:
- Passport Sized Photograph of the Student.
- Identity proof of the Candidate such as an Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate of the Student.
- Income Proof to prove economic eligibility.
- Caste Certificate for the Student.
- Address Proof of the Student.
- Disability Certificate, only if applicable to the student.
- Necessary documents of the Parent/ Guardian of the Student.
Maharashtra RTE Admission Application Process
RTE चा फॉर्म ऑनलाईन कसा भरायचा पहा: The Parents or Guardians can seek admission of Students who are eligible, at 25% reserved school seats in private institutions in Maharashtra under the Right To Education Act. They must apply online. The application shall be received and they shall decide the number of applicants who shall be initially shortlisted. The subsequent method needs to be followed in order to register for Maharashtra RTE Admissions:
- Open the official portal of School Education and Sports Department, Government of Maharashtra at student.maharashtra.gov.in.
- The portal will open up, tap on the option of RTE 25% Portal.
- A new portal will open that is specifically curated for the Right To Education Candidates.
- Click on Online Application.
- Enter the Application Number and Password.
- Read the Captcha Code given on the form.
- Press Login.
- Fill out the form in the User Dashboard.
- Upload all the necessary documents as listed above.
- Finally, press Submit.
Check Maharashtra School List for RTE
The applicants can easily check the list of Schools who shall be admitting the students under the quota of Right to Education. To check the list, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal of the Maharashtra School Education and Sports Department at student.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Head to the RTE Portal for session 2023.
- Tap on the option of List of Schools (Along with Approved Fee).
- The form will open up.
- Select the District and the option of Search either By Block or By Name.
- Select the Block/Taluka.
- Choose the option of Schools as All or RTE.
- Finally, press Search.
- The List of Schools Under Selected Block will be available.
- Tap on the respective school to obtain the School Details.
Services to RTE Candidates on the Portal
The applicants check various lists on the portal. There are a lot of services available to candidates on the Right To Education web page. They can easily access any service by simply tapping on the option of the particular service. The following options are available in the menu on the portal of RTE for the applicants:
- Notification for RTE 25% Registrations.
- Self Declaration
- GR about Entry Level/ Age
- Required Documents
- List of Schools (Along with Approved Fee)
- Help Centers
- Admission Schedule
- Selected/ Original Selection List
- Waiting List
- Disable Student Selection and Waiting List
- Not Selected
- Admission Process
- Lottery Logic
- User Manual
- FAQs (Instructions for Parents)
- Application wise Details
- Date of Admission
Maharashtra RTE Admission Lottery
The schools shall allot seats to every candidate of Right To Education if they shall receive fewer or equal applications in comparison to the available quota. However, in case, they receive more applications than the number of seats available under the RTE quota, the schools will follow the lottery system. They shall select students, if they are eligible, and will conduct a lottery. Finally, they will allocate the seats to the applicants who will get selected luckily, in the lottery.
Check here Maharashtra RTE Lottery
Important Links for Maharashtra RTE Admission
|School Education and Sports Department Portal, Government of Maharashtra||student.maharashtra.gov.in|
|Right To Education portal of Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|RTE User Manual||Click Here|