Lucknow University has started the registration for admission to UG/PG Course. The online registration for UG programs is already commenced in March and now from 11th April, they start the admission process for its PG courses. Candidates who wanted to get admission to Lucknow University can fill out the registration form by using the below links. Here in this article. we have mentioned all the key details related to Lucknow University admission 2023.
Lucknow University is an apex institution for students to pursue the course.
The Lucknow University entrance examination is for students who are looking for admission to the UG courses in the Stream of Science, Arts, Law, and Commerce. The Lucknow University admission in the PG Courses will be based on a merit list that is fully drawn on the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination.
Application Date Update: University has extended the last date of application submission for various courses to 15th June 2023.
Lucknow University Admission 2023
The University provides various courses in which student’s eligibility is considered and they can register themselves by logging in to the official website of the University. The application form is to be filled out by the candidate will be given a registration number for the process to be completed. All candidates are hereby advised to keep the registration number secure till the admit card is issued to them.
The Lucknow University application form is available on the official website of Lucknow University and the notification related to it has been also uploaded there. In the meantime, all candidates are advised to check the website on a daily basis for any news about the application form being released.
Candidates who want to enrol themselves in the courses offered by the college can fill in their nomination and details in the time provided to them. The registration number is to be filled by the candidate in the application form which is given to them by the University.
Lucknow University Admission Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria For the Students In Undergraduate (UG) Courses Are as Follows
- The University has issued all the application forms for courses in online mode only
- Application forms for the UG courses are available now.
- Process for the application involves three steps in total which are Registration, Fee payment, and Application submission.
- Note the registration number provided and fill in the number in the application form.
- Candidates are required to submit their scanned Passport size photograph and signature as well in the form.
- The University will offer courses such as BA(Hons), B.COM, BCA, B.Sc., LLB, and Diploma in fine arts as well. Candidates willing to be enrolled in the following courses must have completed his/her 12th from any recognized board of examination in India.
- The percentage must be minimum marks for B. A(Hons) are 40% and for SC/ST it is 30%, B.COM is 40% for general and33% for SC/ST and reserved categories, B.Sc. is 45% for general and OBC and 33% for reserved categories, LLB is 45% marks for general category and for SC/ST 40% are required.
- The candidates who are looking for admission to the postgraduate courses offered by the university can fill in the application form given on the University’s official webpage.
- The courses offered in the University for the PG are MBA, M.Phil., MA, M.Sc., M. Com, LLM
- For the M.Sc./M. Com/MA course’s the candidates must have passed the B.Sc./B. Com/BA with the 10+2+3 system and have at least scored a minimum of 45% marks in case of reserved category.
- LLM courses require the candidates to the LLB graduation and score at least 50% marks (48% for SC/ST).
- MBA candidates are required to have a degree of graduation in any stream with the 10+2+3 system from any recognized University of the UGC.
Lucknow University Admission Procedure
The admission process is strictly based on the CAT 2023 score and the University has a procedure for the announcement of the admission procedure which is always done in online mode for both the Undergraduate courses as well as the Post Graduate courses. Candidates must score good marks in the examination as only the qualified candidates will be allowed to be granted admission to the University.
Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2023 Date
|Events||Under Graduate||Post Graduate|
|Application Form Start||28th March 2023||11th April 2023|
|Application Form Last Date||15th June 2023||10th June 2023|
|Admit Card Downloading Process|
|Entrance Test||1st to 10th July 2023|
|Result Announcement||7 July 2023||Till 20th July 2023|
|Counselling||Phase 1: 10 to 14 July 2023|
Phase 2: 16 to 21 July 2023
Phase 3: 25 to 31 July 2023
|Phase 1: 25th July onwards|
It mainly includes the most important dates and submission of Pre-admission enrollment form as this step had been made mandatory and after this step is completed successfully the process for the next step will be done.
How to Fill the Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2023 Application Form?
The form can be filled in the following steps which are simple and easy to understand –
- Registration– Applicants must fill in the relevant details in the application form available online when the details have been once submitted it cannot be altered in any way to enter the information in the fields carefully. Once the candidates have submitted their application form online they will be receiving their respective login details in the mobile number entered by them in the application form and email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Details to be filled in the online application– The application form for Lucknow University will have the applicants to fill in the details such as educational qualification, Personal details, and other details are too filled as well.
- The photo and signature of the candidate– The applicant must upload their details which are signature and scanned passport size photograph and other necessary documents are also to be given as per the specification.
- Payment of Fees for the application form– After the above process has been completed successfully candidates can proceed to the online payment of the application form fees. The fees for the course may change candidates are advised to check the courses at the time of applying for them online mode.
Lucknow University Admission Fees –
The fees for admission will vary according to the courses offered and the category applied by the candidate in UG and PG courses respectively. The information below will give a brief description of the fee structures of the University.
Fees for the Under Graduate Courses
|General and OBC||Rs.800|
Fees for the Post Graduation Courses
|General and OBC||Rs.1000/-|
|SC and ST||Rs. 500/-|
Fees for the M.P.Ed./B.P. Ed, B.El. & M.Ed. admission
|General & OBC||Rs.1600|
Fess for MBA course
|General and OBC||Rs. 1600|
Lucknow University Admission 2023: Important Links
|Submit here>>>||UG Application|
|Available Now>>>||PG Courses|
Lucknow University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2023
The admit card for the various courses offered in the University will be issued on the specified dates which can be easily downloaded from the official website of the University.
The admit card consists of some details about the candidate like: –
- Roll number.
- Number of subjects.
- Name of the center.
- Name of the examination.
- Name of the organization that conduct this exam.
- Enrollment number of the candidate.
The admit card and hall ticket are very important for the candidate on the day of the examination because with these two documents only the candidate will be allowed to give the exam.
How to get the Lucknow University Admit Card?
- The candidate can go on the website of the college.
- The candidate can click on the link of admit card.
- Now the link of admit card will open.
- The candidate has to enter his or her registration number for the admit card to be issued.
- The admit card of the candidate will be displayed in the window.
- The candidate can check his or her detail and can print the admit card now.
Also Read: Lucknow University Admit Card 2023
Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2023 – Result
The Lucknow University Entrance Exam Result will be announced after some time when the exam will be conducted in all the colleges the candidate will be called for admission. Now the merit list will be uploaded on the official website of the university or college. The candidate whose name comes on the list will have to come on the day of the counseling of the first round.
- Go to official website i.e. lkoniv.ac.in
- Click on the link given for the results
- Submit your roll number in the field given
- Press on “Go”
- Download the result and take a print-out for future reference.
Lucknow University Admission Cut Off Marks
The university will call the candidates with the respective percentage. The candidate who will have a high percentage of other candidates will be eligible to get admission to the university. The candidates who are looking for courses from Lucknow University, have to get to all level of merit list. The merit list will be available on the university website for downloading. The merit list is as follows-
Lucknow University Admission 2023- Counselling
After the examination, the candidate will wait for the merit list and the candidate who has cleared the exams with good marks will get the opportunity to enter counselling. At the time of counselling, the candidate’s marks scored in the 12th standard with the candidate’s score in CAT exam is also considered for analysis purpose.
The merit list and cut-off list for the various affiliated colleges are issued and come under the ranking of Lucknow University. The candidates whose name is on the merit list are the ones considered for counselling.
Lucknow University Admission- Seat Allotment
|OBC of UP||27%|
|Son/Daughter/Grandson/Granddaughter OF FREEDOM FIGHTER||2%|
|Son of Retd. Defense personnel or Physically handicapped Defense Personnel or Defense person killed in war or Defense Personnel Posted in U.P||5%|
Candidate who want to study at a state university like Lucknow University, they have to fill their application form and wait for the date of enrollment. The university will issue a cutoff list and the merit list for the various courses offered in the university after the examination and they will call the candidates for counseling to the college.
The candidate merit list can come more than one time by the university to get an equal amount of admission in the university. The number of seats are limited as the admission process includes candidates from all over the country. The candidate percentage is also kept in consideration for the admission process. The candidate has to submit the application on time or else the application will not be taken into consideration and must be before time because a late application will not be accepted by the university.