Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2019 | Admission 2019: The Lucknow University has started start registration for admission in UG/PG course.
Lucknow University is the apex institution for the students to pursue the course.
Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2019
The Lucknow University entrance examination for the students who want to take admission in the UG courses in the Stream of Science, Arts, Law, Commerce. The Lucknow University admission in the PG Courses will be based on merit list which is fully drawn on the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination.
Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2019 – Application Form
The University provides various courses in which students eligibility is considered and they can register themselves by logging in the official website of the University. The application form is to be filled by the candidate will be given a registration number for the process to be completed. All candidates are hereby advised to keep the registration number secure till the admit card is issued to them.
|UG Courses||Apply Here|
|PG Courses||Apply Here|
|UG Management- BBS/MBA (5 Year)||Apply Here|
|PG Management- (MBA/MTTM)||Apply Here|
The Lucknow University application form is available on the official website of the Lucknow University and the notification related to it has been uploaded in the meantime all candidates are advised to check the website on daily basis for any news about the application form being released.
Candidates who want to enroll themselves in the courses offered by the college can fill their nomination and details in the time provided to them. The registration number is to be filled by the candidate in the application form which is given to them by the University.
Lucknow University Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria For the Students In Undergraduate (UG) Courses Are as Follows
- The University will issue all the application forms for courses in online mode only
- Application forms for the UG courses will be made available from March 2019
- The Process for the application involves three steps in total which are Registration, Fee payment, and Application submission.
- Note the registration number provided and fill in the number in the application form.
- Candidates are required to submit their scanned Passport size photograph and the signature as well in the form.
- The University will offer courses such as BA(Hons), B.COM, BCA, B.Sc., LLB, and Diploma in fine arts as well. Candidates willing to be enrolled in the following courses must have completed his/her 12th from any recognized board of examination in India.
- The percentage must be minimum marks for B. A(Hons) are 40% and for SC/ST it is 30%, B.COM is 40% for general and33% for SC/ST and reserved categories, B.Sc. is 45% for general and OBC and 33% for reserved categories, LLB is 45% marks for general category and for SC/ST 40% are required.
- The candidates who are looking for the admission in the postgraduate courses offered by the university can fill in the application form give in the Universities official webpage.
- The courses offered in the University for the PG are MBA, M.Phil., MA, M.Sc., M. Com, LLM
- For the M.Sc./M. Com/MA course’s the candidates must have passed the B.Sc./B. Com/BA with the 10+2+3 system and have at least scored a minimum of 45% marks in case of reserved category.
- LLM courses require the candidates to the LLB graduation and score at least 50% marks (48% for SC/ST).
- MBA candidates are required to have a degree of graduation in any stream with the 10+2+3 system from any recognized University of the UGC.
Lucknow University Admission Procedure
The admission process is strictly based on the CAT 2019 score and the University has the procedure for the announcement of the admission procedure which is always done in the online mode for both the Undergraduate courses as well as the Post Graduate courses. The admission forms have been issued in the website and the date for the submission has been extended till May 2019 without any late fees and May 2019 (with late fees), so all candidates are advised to check the website on regular basis to be up to date for the process. Candidates must score good marks in the examination for only the qualified candidates will be allowed to be given admission in the University.
Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2019 Date
|Events||UG Management||Under Graduate||Post Graduate|
|Application Form Start||15-03-2019||15-03-2019||15-03-2019|
|Application Form Last Date||10-04-2019||10-04-2019||15-04-2019|
|Last Date with late fees (Rs. 1000) + the actual fee||15-04-2019||25-04-2019||20-04-2019|
|Admit Card Downloading Process||20-04-2019||20-04-2019||1-05-2019|
|Entrance Test||2 May 2019||25th April to 1st May||8 to 15 May 2019|
|Counselling||May 25, 2019 Onwards||25th May 2019, Onwards||24 June 2019, Onwards|
It mainly includes the most important dates and the submission of Pre-admission enrolment form as this step had been made mandatory and after this step is completed successfully the process for the next step will be done. Please note that this data is based on previous year so new notification will be updated as soon as it arrives.
How to Fill the Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
The form can be filled in the following steps which are simple and easy to understand –
- Registration– Applicants must fill the relevant details in the application form available online when the details have been once submitted it cannot be altered in any way to enter the information in the fields carefully. Once the candidates have submitted their application form online they will be receiving their respective log in details in the mobile number entered by them in the application form and email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Details to be filled in the online application– The application form for the Lucknow University will have the applicants to fill in the details such as educational qualification, Personal details, and other details are too filled as well.
- The photo and signature of the candidate– The applicant must upload their details which are signature and scanned passport size photograph and other necessary documents are also to be given as per the specification.
- Payment of Fees for the application form– After the above process have been completed successfully candidates can proceed to the online payment of the application form fees. The fees for the course may change candidates are advised to check the courses at the time of applying for them online mode.
Admission Fees –
The fees for the admission will vary according to the courses offered and the category applied by the candidate in UG and PG courses respectively. The information below will give a brief description of the fee structures of the University.
Fees for the Under Graduate Courses
|General and OBC||Rs.800|
Fees for the Post Graduation Courses
|Other University graduates are to pay||Rs.1000|
Fees for the M.P.Ed./B.P. Ed, B.El. & M.Ed. admission 2019
|General & OBC||Rs.1600|
Fess for MBA course
|General and OBC||Rs.2000|
Lucknow University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019
The admit card for the various courses offered in the University will be issued in the months of February and March 2019 which can be easily downloaded from the official website of the University the link for it will be Lucknow University Admit Card 2019.
The admit card consists of some valid details about the candidate like: –
- Roll number.
- Number of subjects.
- Name of the center.
- Name of the examination.
- Name of the organization who conduct this exam.
- Enrollment number of the candidate.
The admit card and hall ticket are very important for the candidate on the day of the examination because with these two documents only the candidate will be allowed to give the exam.
How to get the admit card?
- The candidate can go on the website of the college.
- The candidate can click on the link of admit card.
- Now the link of admit card will open.
- The candidate has to enter his or her registration number for the admit card to be issued.
- The admit card of the candidate will be displayed in the window.
- The candidate can check his or her detail and can print the admit card now.
Lucknow University Entrance Exam 2019 – Result
The result will be announced after sometime when the exam will be conducted in all the colleges the candidate will be called for the admission. Now the merit list will be uploaded on the official website of the university or college. The candidate whose name comes in the list will have to come on the day of the counselling of first round.
- Go to official website i.e. lkoniv.ac.in
- Click on the link given for the results
- Submit your roll number in the field given
- Press on “Go”
- Download the result and take a print-out for future reference.
Lucknow University Admission Cut Off Marks 2019
The university will call the candidates with the respective percentage. The candidate who will have the high percentage from other candidates will be eligible to get an admission in the university. The candidates who are looking for the courses from Lucknow University, they have to get to all level of merit list. The merit list will be available on the university website for downloading. The merit list is as follows-
|Under Graduate Programme||2 to 7 may 2019|
|Post Graduate Programme||4 to 11 June 2019|
|UG Management||2 to 7 May 2019|
|LUMET(MBA)||2 June 2019|
Below is the cut off list for 2017 it will give the candidates the idea about the pattern of the list.
Lucknow University Previous Year’s Cut off Marks 2018
B.A. & B.A. (Hons.)
Diploma In Fine Arts
Lucknow University Admission 2019- Counselling
After the examination, the candidate will wait for the merit list and the candidate who has cleared the exams with good marks will get the opportunity to enter in the counselling. At the time of counselling, the candidate marks scored in the 12th standard with the candidate’s score in CAT exam is also considered for the analysis purpose.
The merit list and cut-off list for the various affiliated colleges are issued and which come under the ranking of Lucknow University. The candidates whose name is on the merit list are the ones considered for counselling.
Lucknow University Admission 2019- Seat Allotment
|OBC of UP||27%|
|Son/Daughter/Grandson/Granddaughter OF FREEDOM FIGHTER||2%|
|Son of Retd. Defense personnel or Physically handicapped Defense Personnel or Defense person killed in war or Defense Personnel Posted in U.P||5%|
The candidate who want to study from the state university like Lucknow University, they have to fill their application form and wait for the date of enrollment. The university will issue a cutoff list and the merit list for the various courses offered in the university after the examination and they will call the candidates for counseling to the college.
The candidate merit list can come more than one time by the university to get the equal amount of admission in the university. The number of seats are limited as the admission process includes candidates from all over the country. The candidate percentage is also kept in consideration for the admission process. The candidate has to submit the application on time or else the application will not be taken into consideration and must be before time because the late application will not be accepted by the university.
About Lucknow University
The Lucknow University was started by Raja Sir Mohammad Ali Mohammad Khan, Khan Bahadur, K.I.C.E who wrote an article to (The Pioneer), In that article, he urged for the foundation of the University to established in Lucknow. In due time the governor of the United province was appointed to Lieutenant Sir Harcourt Butler, K.C.S.I., K.C.I.E he was well known for his interest in the educational matters so he gave the idea of the establishment of the University a new life and accepted the proposal.
The University has the motto of “Light and Learning” it is a state-owned University, it was established in 1921 and the University Chancellor is Ram Naik (Governor of Uttar Pradesh) and the Vice-Chancellor is Prof. S. P Singh. The University is affiliated by UGC, AIU, NAAC and is one of the oldest institution owned by the government. University is situated in Lucknow Uttar Pradesh and 146 colleges/institutes are affiliated by it.
NOTE- The above information is for the reference purpose only. We have tried hard to give you all-important possible. Dates are subject to change. Please feel free to contact us in regards to Lucknow University entrance exam and admission 2019 in the reply section.