List of Courses After 12th Science Stream: The time when a student completes their class 12 the life gets ready to take a major turn and they need to contemplate that what are the career options after 12th science. So, it is very important to know all courses after that one can pursue after 12th. It is usually called the turning point of life as you have to decide on your career which is a very critical decision and thus should be taken carefully and science is considered sought after courses because it opens the number of doors for them mainly Medical and Engineering. So basically through this article, we have talked about all the courses you can join after 12th from science stream. We have mentioned both PCM and PCB groups here. Read below the list of all available courses for twelve science students. 12वीं के बाद क्या करें|
There are a number of courses available for the students who have completed Intermediate. So it is very important to select the right course. Below in this article, we have mentioned a list of popular courses, which students can opt for their further academics.
List of Courses After 12th Science Stream
- 1.1 List of Courses After 12th Science PCM Stream
- 1.2 List of Courses After 12th Science PCB Group
- 1.3 Business & Commerce Courses after class 12th Science
- 1.4 Humanities and Creative Courses after class 12 Science
- 1.5 Diploma Courses after Class 12th Science Stream
- 1.6 What are the career option after 12th for science students?
List of Courses After 12th Science Stream
Students enter into life, exposed to all new things, and have to face the challenges of the world. It is the time when students and parents get worried about their career. It is the toughest time when you have to struggle among your choices, interests, scope, and people’s advice and have to decide on career and an ideal course after 12th standard. If you have completed your 10+2 with science stream then you do not have to worry.
The scope is wide for science students as compared to non-science students. It is because a Science student can opt for art & humanities or commerce course but the students from commerce and arts cannot opt for the science-based courses. Therefore, students with a science background have a wide scope.
Also Check these articles:
Engineering and medical fields are not the only options after 12th science students. There are plenty of career options after class 12 science such as a career in Scientific, Mechanical, Business, Creative field, Agriculture, Entertainment, Banking, Clerical, Forensic Science, etc.
List of Courses After 12th Science PCM Stream
If you have completed your 10+2 with the PCM group then you have following courses and career options-
- Engineering (B.Tech/ B.E) Courses in
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Electronics and Power Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Print & Media Technology
- Artificial Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Internet of things Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Application
- Merchant Navy
- Bachelor of Science in Nautical Technology (3 years training at Institute + 1 year at Sea).
- Bachelor of Technology in Naval Architecture and Ship Building.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Nautical Science or Marine Engineering (1-year course).
- B.Sc – You can opt for B.Sc courses in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Astronomy, Forensic Science, Geology, Agriculture, Information Technology, Statistics, Industrial Chemistry, Fashion Technology, Home Science, Nutrition, Clothing and Textile, Extension and communication, Nautical Science, Human Development and Family Studies, Fashion Design, Environmental Science, etc.
- Commercial Pilots
- B.Sc in Aviation Sciences
- CS Programme
- B.Sc Degree
- Environmental Science
- Hotel Management
- Designing Courses
- You can join Indian defense services (Army, Navy, and Air Forces) through the NDA exam.
List of Courses After 12th Science PCB Group
- BNYS–Naturopathy & Yogic Science
- BSMS – Siddha Medicine & Sciences
- Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. AH)
- Physiotherapy (BPT)
- B.Sc. Occupational Therapists
- B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
- Integrated M.Sc
- B.Sc. – Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Bioinformatics
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc. (Dairy Technology/Nursing/ Radiology/ Prosthetics & Orthotics, Optometry)
- B.Sc. Speech and Language Pathology
- B.Sc. Anthropology
- B.Sc. Radiography
- B.Sc. Rehabilitation Therapy
- B.Sc. Food Technology
- B.Sc Anthropology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc. Horticulture
- B.SC Pathology
- B.Sc Sports Science
- B.Sc Horticulture
- B.Sc in Genetics
- B.Sc In X-ray technology
- B.Sc. Home Science/Forensic Science
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor in Environmental Science
- BMLT (Medical Lab Technology)
- BOT (Occupational Therapy)
- GNM and ANM
- Paramedical Courses
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Speech Therapy
- Bachelor of Dialysis technology
- B.Sc of Anaesthesia
- B.Sc. of Optometry
- B.Sc in Audiology
List of Diploma Medical Courses after 12th
- DOTT (Diploma In Operation Theatre Technology)
- Diploma in X-ray Tehnology
- Diploma In Medical Imaging and Radiography
- Diploma In ECG (Electro Cardio Graph)
- Diploma in Dialysis
- Diploma Physiotherapy
- Dental Hygienist
- Anaesthesia Technology
- Sanitary Inspector
- Diploma in ECG Assistant
- Dialysis, MRI, CT Scan Technician
- Ophthalmic Technology
Business & Commerce Courses after class 12th Science
- B.Com- (3 years)
- BA in Hotel Management
- BA in Retail Management
- B.Sc in Hotel Management
- BA in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing
- BA in Travel and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Business Economics
- Bachelor of International Business and Finance
- Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Banking and Insurance (BBI-3 years)
- Charted Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
Humanities and Creative Courses after class 12 Science
- Physical Education (BPE)
- Bachelor of Arts in multiple disciplines
- Hotel Management (BA/B.Sc)
- Designing Courses (Interior design, product design, etc)
- BFA Performing Arts (music/dance)
- Mass-media/ Journalism Courses (BA, BMM)
- Film/ Television Courses (BA, B.Sc)
- Social Work (BSW)
- Law (Integrated Masters in Law Course-5 year; LLB- 3years
Diploma Courses after Class 12th Science Stream
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Diploma in Nursing
- Diploma in Textile Designing
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in web designing
- Diploma in Fashion Designing
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Drawing and Painting
- Diploma in Dress Designing
- Diploma in Computer Hardware
- Diploma in Animation and Multimedia
- Diploma (Air Hostess, Crew)
- Diploma in Event Management
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Diploma in Software and Networking
- Diploma in Foreign languages
What are the career option after 12th for science students?
There are many students who are in dilemma that what are the career option after they completed their courses from the science stream. So to clear their all doubts we have created the list where they can seek after the completion of their course.
Engineering: Those who have completed their courses in Engineering can apply in various MNCs as per the branch. There are numbers of companies like TCS, Wipro, IBM, Infosys, and others which are offering jobs to the young and fresh talent and on being a part of such reputed MNCs they can excel their career to the new pinnacle.
Bachelor of Science: On Completing your bachelor’s with a science stream you can work as a researcher, teacher, lab assistant etc.
Bachelor of Computer Application and Computer Science: On Completing this course you can apply for jobs in top IT companies in India, tech support, and BPOs, etc.
Bachelor of Architecture: After this, you can apply for landscape, construction, and design architecture.
Bachelor of Planning: This course can open various gates such as urban development department, as a planner in tourism department, or environment planner.
So, these were some of the courses after 12th science Stream. If you have any questions you can ask in comment below. We will reply asap.
|List of Pharmacy Entrance Exams 2020|
|List of Agriculture Entrance Exams 2020|
|List of Law Entrance Exams 2020|
If you have completed your Intermediate with a science stream then there are a number of courses available but it’s upto students which one suits them. Students can go for medical courses, Engineering courses, Business and Humanities courses. For more details about this refer to the article.
Students who are looking for medical courses after 12th can go for MBBS, Dental, Pharmacy, Lab technology, Veterinary science, Physiotherapy, biotechnology, Forensic Science and diploma in medical laboratory, operation theatre technology and X-ray.
If you are in the rare list of students who have opted for both Maths and biology in their intermediate then they can go for some interesting courses which are Robotics, Biomedical Engineering, Nanotechnology, IoT (Internet of things), Neuroscience and AI (Artificial Intelligence) and such courses are in huge demand these days.
As there is a number of courses available in engineering but usually students go for Mechanical Engineering, Civil engineering, Electrical and electronics, computer, aerospace, and marine engineering.