Kerala ITI Application Form Registration 2022: The Industrial Training Department, Govt. of Kerala the state authority responsible for admission to ITIs will soon release the application forms through online mode. Kerala ITI online application procedure is not started yet. Prospective applicants should note that application forms will not be issued offline. They have to fill out the Kerala ITI registration forms only through the official website. Once the Kerala ITI application link is active we will share the same on this page for the convenience of the applicants.
Kerala ITI Application Form 2022
- 1.1 Kerala ITI Admission 2022: Overview
- 1.2 Kerala ITI 2022 Admission- Important Dates/ Schedule
- 1.3 ITI Kerala Trade Choice dates
- 1.4 Kerala ITI Application Registration Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Kerala ITI Application Procedure for Registration
- 2 How to fill Kerala ITI 2022 Application Form?
- 3 ITI Kerala Admissions Merit List 2022
- 4 Kerala ITI Counselling 2022
Kerala ITI Application Form 2022
Admission to various ITI trades in the government and private institutions of Kerala state will be made based on the merit of applicants in the qualifying exam. They do not have to appear for any selection test as the admission process will be purely based on eligibility and merit.
In the given article, you will find necessary information related to Kerala ITI 2022 admissions. You just have to read the complete article to get information about the application procedure, important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, selection process, etc.
Kerala ITI Admission 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Process||Kerala ITI Admission 2022|
|Article category||Application details|
|Conducting Authority||Industrial Training Department, Govt. of Kerala|
|Course offered||ITI programs|
|Basis for admission||Merit|
|Conduct of entrance test||No|
|Duration of courses||1 or 2 years|
|Date of application||–|
|Mode of application||Online|
Kerala ITI 2022 Admission- Important Dates/ Schedule
|Release of notification|
|Online Application Start from|
|Last date of application form|
|Allotment of seats|
|Commencement of course|
ITI Kerala Trade Choice dates
|Trivandrum, Kottayam, Waynad, Idukki, Kasaragod, Pathanamthitta, Mahe, Lakshadweep||Available Soon|
|Kollam, Alappuzha, Ernakulam, Malappuram||Available Soon|
|Thrissur, Kannur, Kozhikode, Pallakad||Available Soon|
|For all districts||Available Soon|
Kerala ITI Application Registration Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form, all the candidates must check the ensure the eligibility criteria. The eligibility requirements for Kerala ITIs 2022 are as follows-
- Applicants should be natives of Kerala State and should possess a domicile issued by the competent authority.
- Applicants should be of a minimum of 14 years of age at the time of application/ admission.
- There will be no upper age limit.
Educational Qualification Criteria
- Applicants should have passed at least SSLC/ Class 10th examination for admission to Matric Trades.
- They should have failed at least in SSLC/ Class 10th examination for admission to Non-Matric Trades.
- Candidates who have failed in the private mode of study in class X/SSLC will not be eligible for admission under Craftsman Training Scheme
- Applicants must have a minimum of Pre-Degree for Computer and DTP courses.
Kerala ITI Application Procedure for Registration
Before application, applicants should keep all the given points in mind-
- Application forms can be filled only through online mode.
- No offline application forms will be issued.
- The application link will be made available on the official website in September.
- Applicants must go through all the instructions related to admission properly before filling out the application form.
- Only eligible candidates should fill out the application form.
- Applicants should keep all the necessary documents handy for references (if any) at the time of application.
- They must have a valid email id and an active mobile no.
- Candidates should ensure that they apply on time.
- All the entries should be filled with utmost care in the application form.
- Late and incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- Multiple applications from the same applicants will not be considered.
- Documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format.
How to fill Kerala ITI 2022 Application Form?
Applicants can follow the given instructions to submit Kerala ITI applications online-
- Start by opening the official website i.e. (https://det.kerala.gov.in)
- On the homepage, click on the ITI 2022 admission link.
- Hit the apply link.
- Fill in all the information carefully as asked in the application form.
- Upload the required documents as per the specified format.
- Make a payment of the application fee (if applicable)
- Check all the entries again before applying and make necessary corrections.
- Click on the submit button.
- Save the application and take a printout of the same for future correspondences.
Kerala ITI Application fee
Below we have given the complete details of the Kerala ITI application fee:
ITI Kerala Admission 2022- Fee Structure
After the final allotment of institutions and trades, candidates have to make payment of the admission fee at the allotted college. They can check the fee structure shared as under-
|Fee particulars||2 years course||1-year course|
|Admission registration fee||105||105|
ITI Kerala Admissions Merit List 2022
After the completion of the application process, the concerned authority will release the merit list of the candidates. Merit will be prepared based on scrutiny of applications, eligibility of candidates, and marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e. class 10th or class 8th.
The merit list will also be hosted online and will be indicating the names of the candidates shortlisted for further rounds of admission.
Kerala ITI Counselling 2022
Release of merit will be followed by the process of counseling. Based on the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted and invited for counseling. The complete information about the counseling and admission process will be communicated to the candidates through the official portal.
The counseling process will include filling out options as per the candidate’s preferences for ITI and trades, allotment of seats, reporting to the allotted ITI, verification of documents, payment of admission fee, and final admission.
Also Check: Kerala ITI 1st Merit List 2022
The seat allotment process is supposed to be completed in different phases depending on the number of vacant seats. The seat allotment result will be published online. Based on the allotment, candidates have to report to the allotted ITI on the scheduled date. They should keep all the required documents and certificates ready with them for verification at the time of admission.
If you have any questions related to ITI Kerala registration 2022 and Kerala ITI application form 2022, then you can tell us in the discussion box below and our team will reply to you.
Note: the Information shared above is from last year’s notification and might be changed for this year. once the notification for the current year is available we will update the changes. It is advisable to all go through the official notification before applying.