Kerala ITI Application Form Registration 2019: The Industrial Training Department, Govt. of Kerala the state authority responsible for admission to ITIs has released the application forms through online mode. Kerala ITI application procedure is about to start in few days. Prospective applicants should note that application forms will not be issued offline. They have to fill the Kerala ITI registration forms only through the official website. However, we have also shared the Kerala ITI application link on this page for the convenience of the applicants.
Kerala ITI Application Form 2019
Admission to various ITI trades in the government and private institutions of Kerala state will be made on the basis of merit of applicants in the qualifying exam. They do not have to appear for any selection test as admission process will be purely based on eligibility and merit.
Latest Update 1st July 2019: The last date of Kerala ITI Online Registration has been extended. Now interested candidates can fill the registration till 5th July 2019.
In the given article, you will find necessary information related to Kerala ITI 2019 admissions. You just have to read complete article to get information about application procedure, important dates, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application fee, selection process, etc.
Kerala ITI Admission Overview
|Recruitment Process||Kerala ITI Admission 2019|
|Article category||Application details|
|Conducting Authority||Industrial Training Department, Govt. of Kerala|
|Course offered||ITI programs|
|Basis for admission||Merit|
|Conduct of entrance test||No|
|Duration of courses||1 or 2 years|
|Date of application||To be started soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
Latest Update 21st June 2019: Kerala State Industrial Training Department has started August 2019 ITI Admission For trades under NCVT & SCVT Scheme. Candidates can Follow below link to fill the registration form.
Kerala ITI 2019 Admission- Important Dates/ Schedule
|Release of notification||20th June 2019|
|Filling of application form||21st June 2019|
|Last date of application form||29th June 2019|
|Allotment of seats||July 2019|
|Commencement of course||1st August 2019|
Kerala ITI Application Registration Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, it is compulsory for all the candidates to check the ensure the eligibility criteria. The eligibility requirements for Kerala ITIs 2019 are as follows-
- Applicants should be native of Kerala State and should possess a domicile issued by the competent authority.
- Applicants should be of minimum 14 years of age at the time of application/ admission.
- There will be no upper age limit.
Educational Qualification Criteria
- Applicants should have passed at least SSLC/ Class 10th examination for admission to Matric Trades.
- They should have failed at least in SSLC/ Class 10th examination for admission to Non-Matric Trades.
- Candidates who have failed in private mode of study in class X/SSLC will not be eligible for admission under Craftsman Training Scheme
- Applicants must have a minimum in Pre-Degree for Computer and DTP courses.
Kerala ITI Application Procedure for Registration
Before application, applicants should keep all the given points in mind-
- Application forms can be filled only through online mode.
- No offline application forms will be issued.
- Application link will be made available on the official website from 20th June.
- Applicants must go through all the instructions related to admission properly before filling the application form.
- Only eligible candidates should fill the application form.
- Applicants should keep all the necessary documents handy for references (if any) at the time of application.
- They must have valid email id and an active mobile no.
- Candidates should ensure that they submit the application on time.
- All the entries should be filled with utmost care in the application form.
- Late and incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- Multiple applications from the same applicants will not be considered.
- Documents should be uploaded in prescribed format.
How to fill Kerala ITI 2019 Application form?
Applicants can follow the given instructions to submit Kerala ITI applications online-
- Start by opening the official website i.e. (https://det.kerala.gov.in)
- On the homepage, click on ITI 2019 admission link.
- Hit the apply link.
- Fill all the information carefully as asked in the application form.
- Upload the required documents as per the specified format.
- Make payment of the application fee (if applicable)
- Check all the entries again before submitting the application and make necessary corrections.
- Click on the submit button.
- Save the application and take printout of the same for future correspondences.
ITI Kerala Application fee
The information related to the application fee will be updated shortly.
ITI Kerala Admissions- Merit
After the completion of application process, concerned authority will release the merit list of the candidates. Merit will be prepared on the basis of scrutiny of applications, eligibility of candidates and marks obtained in the qualifying exam i.e. class 10th or class 8th.
Merit list will also be hosted online and will be indicating the names of the candidates shortlisted for further rounds of admission.
Kerala ITI Counseling
Release of merit will be followed by the process of counseling. On the basis of merit list, candidates will be shortlisted and invited for counseling. The complete information about the counseling and admission process will be communicated to the candidates through the official portal.
The counseling process will include filling of options as per candidate’s preferences for ITI and trades, allotment of seats, reporting to the allotted ITI, verification of documents, payment of admission fee and final admission.
Also Check: Kerala ITI 1st Merit List 2019
The seat allotment process is supposed to be completed in different phases depending on the number of vacant seats. The seat allotment result will be published online. On the basis of allotment, candidates have to report at the allotted ITI on the scheduled date. They should keep all the required documents and certificates ready with them for the purpose of verification at time of admission.
ITI Kerala Admission 2019- Fee Structure
After final allotment of institution and trades, candidates have to make payment of the admission fee at the allotted college. They can check the fee structure shared as under-
|Fee particulars||2 years course||1-year course|
|Admission registration fee||105||105|
If you have any question related to Kerala ITI registration 2019 and Kerala ITI application form 2019, then you can tell us in the discussion box below and our team will replay to you.