KV Admission Form 2019: Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission form is released on 1 March 2019 for class 1. The KVS application forms notification and guideliness released on 28 Feb 2019 for class 1. After that interested candidates can fill the KV admission application forms @ kvsonlineadmission.in. Every year Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan release application for admission of eligible students in various Kendriya Vidyalayas spread across the country.
Quick Update: Last day for KVS Class 1 admission registration on 19 March 2019 at 4PM as per notice.
Check link below to apply
Class 2 to 12 admission starts – 02 April 2019 (Except 11)
Class 11 admission starts – 10 days after board result
Read full schedule below in table.
If you are looking for information about KV Admission for 2019-20 academic session, then you are at the right place. Here, we have shared all the necessary information regarding the admission procedure of Kendriya Vidyalayas. It includes details about the application form, eligibility, reservation, selection list etc.
KV Class 1 admission form 2019 – Click Here to Fill Registration Form
KVS Class 2 onward admission form 2019 – Direct link to be upload here
Kendriya application form for class 11 – To be updated here after 10 days of
|Check KV Application Status||Check Here|
|KVS adm dates 2019||Check Here|
|KVS adm Guideline of 2019-20||Check Here|
|KVS admission notification||Check Here|
|KVS online admission app class 1||Android | iOS (Apple app not yet released)|
|Pro Forma Documents Samples||Check Here|
Read about KVS registration class 1 online Instructions 2019-20: Read here
Table of Contents
- 1 KVAdmission 2019-20 Important Dates
- 2 Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Admission- A Brief detail
- 3 Who can apply for KV admission?
- 3.1 Kendriya Vidyalaya Application/Registration Form 2019
- 3.2 KV Application fee
- 3.3 KV Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
- 3.4 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission- Reservation criteria
- 3.5 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Selection list
- 3.6 Kendriya Vidyalaya Required Documents For Admission
- 3.7 Kendriya Vidyalaya 2019-20 Admission- Important points
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
KVAdmission 2019-20 Important Dates
|The release of an Notification for admission||27 February 2019|
|Online registration for class-I||1 March 2019 at 8 AM|
|Last date for registration for class- I||19 March 2019 at 4 PM|
|The release of provisional selection list and admission for class-I|| 1st
List -26 Mar 2019|
2nd List – 09 Apr 2019 (Only if seat are vacant)
|Third provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||3rd List – 23 Apr 2019|
|Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if sufficient number of seat registration not receive)|| Notification
– 30 Mar 2019|
Registration – 30 Mar to 06 Apr 2019
Admission – 08 Apr to 15 Apr 2019
|Registration for class-II onwards (except class-XI)||02 April 2019 8:00 AM|
|Last date of registration class 2||09 Apr 2019 till 4:00 PM|
|Display of selection list for class-II onwards||12 April 2019|
|Admission to class-II onwards||12 April 2019 to 20 Apr 2019|
|Last date for admission (except for XI)||30 April 2019|
|For KV student only: Registration for class- XI||Within 10 days after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV student only: Declaration of selection list and admission for class-XI||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X board result|
|For Non- KV students: Registration, admission in class 11||Only if seat remain vacant after admission of KV students in class 11|
|Last date for admission to class-XI||01 July 2019|
Note: If any date mentioned above is public holiday, then its next working day will be treated as official opening and closing date.
Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Admission- A Brief detail
|Admission||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019|
|Article type||KV Admission information|
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय प्रवेश
|Conducting body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of the application procedure||Online/Offline|
Who can apply for KV admission?
Admission in KV is for central government, state government staff and then for private employee.
KV seat are divided into five categories:
- First preference is given to central govt employees ward.
- Second preference is for army and ex army man child.
- Third selection is for govt. employees
- Fourth for the single girl child quota.
- Fifth for private or self employed personnel.
Also in defense/central and state government job there are priorities.
- 1st pref. to ward of transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- 2nd pref. for non-transferable central government worker and ex-servicemen.
- 3rd to ward of PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute if Higher Learning of GOI.
- 4th to transferable state government employees.
- 5th pref. to ward of state government non-transferable employees.
- Last to children of any category if seats are vacant.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Application/Registration Form 2019
Link to application form will be provided here. Read instructions for filling online registration and application form for Std 1 at kvsonlineadmission.in.
- The advertisement for application is published in the last week of February by the regional office in the local newspapers.
- The application form is made available through the online/offline mode.
- Candidates or their wards can collect the admission form from the Principal’s Office of the concerned school free of cost.
- Candidates/ Parents are required to fill the form completely and accurately.
- Applicants are required to send or submit the filled-in application form along with the required documents to the Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned within the stipulated dates as mentioned in the notification.
- The application form must be accompanied by the attested copies of required documents.
- Candidates must ensure that the application form is filled completely as incomplete forms and late applications will be rejected.
Check for the availability of KVS online admission form class 1 here – Check Here
KV Application fee
- No registration of is applicable.
- Applicants can collect the application form from the school principal free of cost.
KV Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
Age criteria for admission into Class I to Class X
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Note- Relaxation of two years in the upper age of the differently abled students is applicable.
Eligibility for admission to class XI
- There is no upper and lower age limit for admission into class XI.
- Admission of KV students in various KVs is done on the basis of marks in obtained in class X. Below is the complete details about the marks criteria-
- Humanities Stream- All students who have passed the class X examination
- Science Stream- Students must have obtained at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
- Commerce Stream- Students must have obtained a minimum 55% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission- Reservation criteria
Category-wise seat criterion is as follows-
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society||25%|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 Selection list
- List of registration of candidates, list of eligible candidates, list of selected candidates, waiting list and all the other lists will be published on the official website of the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya and also on Notice Boards of the schools.
- The selection list of class- I will be declared in the 3rd week of March to the 2nd week of April 2019.
- Selection list of Class II onwards will be declared in 2nd week of April 2019.
- Selection list for Class XI is displayed within the 20 days of the publication of the result.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Required Documents For Admission
Following documents are required at the time of admission-
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of residence
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL)
- Certificate of disability/handicapped
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defense employees.
- Certificate showing the no. of transfers.
Kendriya Vidyalaya 2019-20 Admission- Important points
- Kendriya Vidyalaya advertisement and application form for admission is likely to release in the month of February 2019.
- Candidates must apply only if there is a vacancy in the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- The mere application does not confirm the admission of an applicant to the school.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Application forms must be submitted to the respective school on time.
- The documents submitted along with the application form must be genuine. Admission secured on the basis of wrong information and documents will be canceled.
- KV Admission in class II to class VIII is made on the basis of a priority category system.
- KV Admission to class XI is done on the basis of an admission test.
- Students are advised to stay in touch with the official website of the respective KV and with our page for the latest updates and information regarding the admission.
- For any query or issue related to the admission, readers are advised to contact the concerned KV or they may contact at the address given below-
Read about the Railway group d result 2019
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Generally in month of February KVS release online application form to public who are interested in taking admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya School. Anyone can fill the form and submit it. After the completion of form submission, interview and fee payment, Principal of each KV schools will display the selected student for their school in class I.
KVS Contact Details
Hope you have got an idea of how to take admission in KV school from class 1 to 12. If you have any query regarding KVS admission 2019-20 batch, then you can comment below and our team will respond to you ASAP.