KV Admission Form 2020-21: Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission form will be released on in the first week of March 2020 (tentative) for class 1 and application forms notification and guidelines will be released in the last week of Feb 2020 for class 1. After that interested candidates can fill the KVS admission application forms at www.kvsonlineadmission.in. Every year Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan release application for admission of eligible students in various Kendriya Vidyalayas spread across the country.
NOTICE: KV Admission Form 2020-21 Session will begin from first week of March 2020.
You can read out the admission guidelines and important points regarding KV admission.
All interested candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more latest updates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
If you are looking for information about KVS Admission for 2020-21 academic session, then you are at the right place. Here, we have shared all the necessary information regarding the admission procedure of Kendriya Vidyalayas. It includes details about the application form, eligibility, reservation, selection list etc.
KV Class 1 admission form 2020 – Click Here (Link will be activate here)
KVS Class 2 onward admission form 2020
Kendriya application form for class 11 – To be updated here after 10 days of
|TO BE UPDATED|
|RTE & Single Girl Lottery Schedule||Available Soon|
|Check KV Application Status||Available Soon|
|KVS Admission dates 2020||Available Soon|
|KVS Admission Guideline||Available Soon|
|KVS admission notification||Available Soon|
|KVS online admission app class 1||Android | iOS|
|Pro Forma Documents Samples||Check Here|
*Previous Year KVS registration class 1 online Instructions 2019: Read here
KVAdmission 2020-21 Important Dates
|Events||Schedule (Tentative – as per previous year)|
|Release of Notification for admission||Last week of February 2020|
|Online registration for class-I||1st week of March 2020|
|Last date for registration for class- I||3rd week of March 2020|
|Release of provisional selection list and admission for class-I||1st List -3rd week of Mar 2020|
2nd List – 1st week of April 2020 (Only if seat are vacant)
|Third provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||3rd List – 3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if sufficient number of seat registration not receive)||Notification – last week of Mar 2020|
Registration –Last week of March
Admission – 1st week of April 2020
|Registration for class-II onwards (except class-XI)||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date of registration class 2-8||2nd week of April 2020|
|Display of selection list for class-II onwards||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admission to class-II onwards||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date for admission (except for XI)||Last week of April 2020|
|For KV student only: Registration for class- XI||Within 10 days after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV student only: Declaration of selection list and admission for class-XI||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X board result|
|For Non- KV students: Registration, admission in class 11||Only if seat remain vacant after admission of KV students in class 11|
|Last date for admission to class-XI||1st week of July 2020|
Note: If any date mentioned above is public holiday, then its next working day will be treated as official opening and closing date.
Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Admission- A Brief detail
|Admission||Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020|
|Article type||KVS Admission information|
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय प्रवेश
|Conducting body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of the application procedure||Online/Offline|
Who can apply for KVS admission?
Admission in KV is for central government, state government staff and then for private employee.
KV seats are divided into five categories:
- First preference is given to central govt employees ward.
- Second preference is for army and ex army man child.
- Third selection is for govt. employees.
- Fourth for the single girl child quota.
- Fifth for private or self employed personnel.
Also in defense/central and state government job there are priorities.
- 1st pref. to ward of transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- 2nd pref. for non-transferable central government worker and ex-servicemen.
- 3rd to ward of PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute if Higher Learning of GOI.
- 4th to transferable state government employees.
- 5th pref. to ward of state government non-transferable employees.
- Last to children of any category if seats are vacant.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Application/Registration Form 2020
Link to application form will be provided here. Read instructions for filling online registration and application form for Std 1 at www.kvsonlineadmission.in.
- The advertisement for application is published in the last week of February by the regional office in the local newspapers.
- The application form is made available through the online/offline mode.
- Candidates or their wards can collect the admission form from the Principal’s Office of the concerned school free of cost.
- Candidates/ Parents are required to fill the form completely and accurately.
- Applicants are required to send or submit the filled-in application form along with the required documents to the Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned within the stipulated dates as mentioned in the notification.
- The application form must be accompanied by the attested copies of required documents.
- Candidates must ensure that the application form is filled completely as incomplete forms and late applications will be rejected.
Check for the availability of KVS online admission form class 1 here – Check Here
KVS Application fee
- No registration fee is applicable.
- Applicants can collect the application form from the school principal free of cost.
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Age criteria for admission into Class I to Class X
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Note- Relaxation of two years in the upper age of the differently abled students is applicable.
Eligibility for admission to class XI
- There is no upper and lower age limit for admission into class XI.
- Admission of KV students in various KVs is done on the basis of marks in obtained in class X. Below is the complete details about the marks criteria-
- Humanities Stream- All students who have passed the class X examination
- Science Stream- Students must have obtained at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
- Commerce Stream- Students must have obtained a minimum 55% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission- Reservation criteria
Category-wise seat criterion is as follows-
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society||25%|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Selection list
- List of registration of candidates, list of eligible candidates, list of selected candidates, waiting list and all the other lists will be published on the official website of the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya and also on Notice Boards of the schools.
- The selection list of class- I will be declared in the 3rd week of March to the 2nd week of April 2020.
- Selection list of Class II onwards will be declared in 2nd week of April 2020.
- Selection list for Class XI is displayed within the 20 days of the publication of the result.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Required Documents For Admission
Following documents are required at the time of admission-
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of residence
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL)
- Certificate of disability/handicapped
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defense employees.
- Certificate showing the no. of transfers.
Kendriya Vidyalaya 2020 Admission- Important points
- Kendriya Vidyalaya advertisement and application form for admission is likely to release in the month of February 2020.
- Candidates must apply only if there is a vacancy in the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya.
- The mere application does not confirm the admission of an applicant to the school.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Application forms must be submitted to the respective school on time.
- The documents submitted along with the application form must be genuine. Admission secured on the basis of wrong information and documents will be canceled.
- KVS Admission in class II to class VIII is made on the basis of a priority category system.
- KVS Admission to class XI is done on the basis of an admission test.
- Students are advised to stay in touch with the official website of the respective KV and with our page for the latest updates and information regarding the admission.
- For any query or issue related to the admission, readers are advised to contact the concerned KV or they may contact at the address given below-
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Generally, in month of February KVS release online application form to public who are interested in taking admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya School. Anyone can fill the form and submit it. After the completion of form submission, interview, and fee payment, the Principal of each KV school will display the selected student for their school in class I.
A. Yes, children/grandchildren of central/state government employees will be preferred.
A. The method by which students get admission in KVS from class 2 to 8 is based on priority system.
A. Admission Test
Subject – Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science
Pass marks – 33% for general and 25% for SC/ST/PH
A. Based on marks scored in class 10th.
Hope you have got an idea of how to take admission in KV school from class 1 to 12. If you have any query regarding KVS admission 2020-21 batch, then you can comment below and our team will respond to you ASAP.