KVS Admission Form 2021-22 Notification. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will release the official admission guidelines and notification for the academic session 2021-22 for those students who are looking to get admission in KV. Every year केंद्रीय विद्यालय एडमिशन फॉर्म filled for admission of eligible students in the various KVs available across the country. As of now the official notification for this session is not available yet but through this article, you will collect some important information that we have collected from last year notification.
- 1 KVS Admission 2021
- 2 Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration Form 2021
- 3 KVS Admission Under MP Quota
KVS Admission 2021
If you are looking for information about KVS Admission 2021-22 academic sessions, then you are on the right page. Here, we have shared all the necessary information regarding the admission procedure. It includes details about the application form, eligibility, reservation, selection list, KVS admission online apply, etc.
We request parents and students to keep calm. We are watching very closely each and every update, So keep checking this page.
|Article type||KVS Admission information|
|Conducting body||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Affiliation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Mode of the application procedure||Online (for class I)|
Offline (for other classes)
|Check here||KVS selection list 2020|
Who Can Apply for KVS Admission 2021?
Admission opportunity in KV given in phase manner first for the central government employee, followed by state government staff, and at last for private employees.
KV seats are divided into five categories:
- The first preference is given to the central govt employees ward.
- The second preference is for the army and ex-army man child.
- The third selection is for govt. employees.
- Fourth for the single girl child quota.
- Fifth for private or self-employed personnel.
New Update- From this year NSG and Assam Rifles included under the purview of admission of ward of army and para military forces.
Similarly, under special provision for admission, KVS has now included the wards of Autonomous Bodies/PSUs/IHL for recommendation from VMC.
Have a look at the admission method for class-I
Also in defense/central and state government job there are priorities.
- 1st pref. to ward of transferable central govt. staff and ex-servicemen.
- 2nd pref. for non-transferable central government workers and ex-servicemen.
- 3rd to ward of PSU/ autonomous bodies/ Institute of Higher Learning of GOI.
- 4th to transferable state government employees.
- 5th pref. to ward of state government non-transferable employees.
- Last to children of any category if seats are vacant.
KV Admission Important Dates 2021
|Release of admission guidelines for 2021-22||TBA|
|Online KVS registration for class-1||TBA|
|Last date for registration for class-1||TBA|
|Release of provisional selection list and admission for class-1||1st List – TBA|
2nd List – TBA
|Third provisional selection list only if seat remain vacant||TBA|
|Second notification for RTE provision, ST, SC (if sufficient number of seat registration not receive)||Notification – TBA|
Admission – TBA
|Registration for class-2 onwards (except class-XI)||TBA|
|KVS Last date of registration class 2-8||TBA|
|Display of selection list for class-2 onwards||TBA|
|Admission to class-2 onwards||TBA|
|Last date for admission (except for 11)||TBA|
|For KV student only: Registration for class- 11||Within a week after the declaration of class 10 board result|
|For KV student only: Declaration of selection list and admission for class-11||Within 2 weeks after the declaration of class X board result|
|For Non- KV students: Registration, admission in class 11||Only if seat remain vacant after admission of KV students in class 11|
|Last date for admission to class-11||TBA|
Note: If any date mentioned above is a public holiday, then its next working day will be treated as official opening and closing date.
KVS Class 2 onward admission form 2021– It will be provided online mode and hence parents have to visit the concerned school official website for the admission form. Form availability will be based on vacant seats in class you want to take a seat. The registration process will start from early morning at 8 AM till 4 PM.
Kendriya Vidyalaya application form for class 11 – To be updated here after 10 days of the release of board result.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Registration Form 2021
Registration procedure for admission to class 1 will be submitted online whereas for other classes offline application forms are provided by the board.
Link to the application form for class I will be provided here shortly. Read instructions for filling online registration and application form at www.kvsonlineadmission.in.
- The advertisement for admission will be issued on the assigned date by the regional office in the local newspapers.
- The application form is made available through the online/offline mode.
- Candidates or their wards can collect the admission form from the Principal’s Office of the concerned school free of cost.
- Candidates/ Parents are required to fill the form completely and accurately.
- Applicants are required to send or submit the filled-in application form along with the required documents to the Kendriya Vidyalaya concerned within the stipulated dates as mentioned in the notification.
- The application form must be accompanied by the attested copies of required documents.
- Candidates must ensure that the application form is filled completely as incomplete forms and late applications shall be rejected.
|RTE & Single Girl Lottery Schedule||Available Soon|
|Check KV Application Status||Check Status here|
|KVS Admission dates 2021||Available Soon|
|KVS Admission Guideline (with changes in admission schedule)||Click Here|
|KVS Admission Notice||Available|
|KVS admission notification||Check Here|
|KVS online admission app class 1||Android|
|Pro Forma Documents Samples||Check Here|
|Sample Registration form for class 2nd onwards||Click Here|
|Sample Registration form for Class 11th||Click Here|
|Sample Option form for Class-11th||Click Here|
How To Register For KVS Admission 2021 Class 1?
Students, parents, and ward who want to enter in class 1 have to follow the below procedure for online registration-
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/. Applicants can also visit the KVS admission portal for class 1 directly. The link is mentioned above.
- KVS Admission Link- Now, now the homepage, click on KVS Online Admission Portal Link scrolling on the top of the page.
2. Click on Register Tab – Now, applicants will be redirected to a new page. On this admission portal click on “Register” tab as shown in the picture.
3. Proceed to read instructions – Now, read the important instructions carefully available English and Hindi both the languages. After going through all the instructions, mark the declaration box and click on Proceed Button.
4. Fill Details – Now, registration page will appear. Enter all the details in the space provided and click on “Register” button.
5.Verify OTP – Now, enter the OTP and verify it.
6.Registration is complete – Finally registration process is complete. Keep the login Id safe for further login. Take the printout of the registration details by clicking on “Print” tab.
How to fill Fill KVS Class 1 Admission Form 2021?
After completing the registration process, candidates have to proceed to fill application form. Check the complete online application procedure shared below for admission to class 1-
- Open the KVS admission portal and click on “Login Tab”
- Login page opens. On this page, enter Login code, DOB of child, mobile no. and captcha code. Proceed further by clicking on “Login tab”.
- Application form will open. Start filling the details as asked in the form.
- Fill Parents Detail and click “Next”
- Fill choice of Schools. Choice can be filled only for Three KVs. After filing details click on “Next” button.
- Upload the required documents.
- After uploading documents click on Preview button. Cross check all the details and submit the application form.
- Verify OTP
- Application will be submitted successfully. Click on “Print” tab and take printout of application for future references.
- Applicants can also check application status by clicking on “Application Status”.
Check for the availability of KVS online admission form class 1 here – Available Soon
Any changes in the Registration and Application process will updated.
KVS Application Form Fee
- No registration fee is applicable.
- Applicants can collect the application form from the school principal free of cost.
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
Age criteria for admission into Class I to Class X
|Class||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
Note- Relaxation of two years in the upper age of the differently abled students is applicable.
Required Documents For Class 1
Following documents are required at the time of admission-
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of residence
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL) – Check how to apply for OBC certificate
- Certificate of disability/handicapped
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defence employees.
- Certificate showing the no. of transfers.
Recommended: Delhi EWS/DG Admission 2021
Registration Eligibility for Class 11
- There is no upper and lower age limit for admission into class XI.
- Admission of KV students in various KVs is done on the basis of marks obtained in class X. Below is the complete details about the marks criteria-
- Humanities Stream- All students who have passed the class X examination
- Science Stream- Students must have obtained at least 60% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
- Commerce Stream- Students must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks aggregate in all the subjects.
KV Admission Reservation Criteria
Category-wise seat criterion is as follows-
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||15%|
|Differently abled candidates||3%|
|Economically weaker sections (EWS) of the society||25%|
KVS Admission Selection List 2021
- List of registration of candidates, list of eligible candidates, list of selected candidates, waiting list, and all the other lists will be published on the official website of the concerned Kendriya Vidyalaya and also on Notice Boards of the schools.
- The KVS selection list of class- I will be declared as per the schedule.
- The selection list of Class II onwards will be declared soon.
- The selection list for Class XI is displayed within two weeks of the publication of the result.
KVS Admission Under MP Quota
As per the admission guidelines, there are some special provisions under which admissions are provided in Kendriya Vidhyalaya. Under this provision, members of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha recommend a certain number of students for admission to KVs. However, under this admissions are granted only in KVs located in the constituency of the MP. Check main points of this provision given below-
- These recommendations will be made by the MPs only for classes I -IX.
- These admissions are provided over and above the strength of the class.
- Admissions under MP Quota are made at the starting of the academic year. No admissions are allowed after the cut-off dates prescribed by the KVS.
- The children recommended for admission by the Member of Parliament must satisfy the eligibility conditions.
- These recommendations will be valid only if they are made in the format prescribed to MP by KVS (HQ).
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Important points
- Kendriya Vidyalaya admission guidelines and application form for admission are likely to release soon.
- Candidates must apply only if there is a vacant seat in the concerned Kendriya School.
- Mere submission of application does not confirm the admission of an applicant to the school.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Central School Application forms must be submitted to the respective school on time.
- The documents submitted along with the application form must be genuine. Admission secured on the basis of wrong information and documents will be cancelled.
- Admission in Class II to class VIII is made on the basis of a priority category system.
- Admission to class XI is done on the basis of an admission test.
- Students are advised to stay in touch with the official website of the respective KV and with our page for the latest updates and information regarding the admission.
- For any query or issue related to the admission, readers are advised to contact the concerned KV or they may contact at the address given below-
Generally, in the month of February KVS release online application form to public who are interested in taking admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya School. Anyone can fill the form and submit it. After the completion of form submission, interview, and fee payment, the Principal of each KV school will display the selected student for their school in class I.
Yes, children/grandchildren of central/state government employees will be preferred.
The method by which students get admission in KVS from class 2 to 8 is based on priority system. No admission test shall be conducted.
Subject – Hindi, English, Maths, Social Science and Science
Pass marks – 33% for general and 25% for SC/ST/PH
Based on marks scored in class 10th.
Hope you have got an idea of how to get admission in KV school from class 1 to 11. If you have any queries regarding KVS admission 2021-22 batch, then you can comment below and our team will respond to you ASAP.