KEAM is a state level entrance exam conducted annually by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala for admission into various professional courses. KEAM 2020 will be conducted in the first week of May 2020. Eligible candidates will be able to get their KEAM Admit Card most probably in the first week of July 2020.
UDPATE: KEAM 2020 was conducted on 16th July at various exam centers. CEE has published the answer keys and is expected to release result soon.
KEAM candidates can get admission into various medical, allied sciences, engineering, pharmacy, agriculture etc courses in the different colleges and universities of the state. Though KEAM offers admission into different courses entrance test will be conducted only for admission in B.Tech and Pharmacy programs.
KEAM 2020 Admission
For admission into MBBS program candidates are required to have a valid NEET score and for admission into B.Arch candidates must have a NATA scorecard.
Check the complete information about KEAM 2020 application form, eligibility, application fee, syllabus, pattern, admit card and other related details.
|Examination||Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations|
|Commonly known as||KEAM 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Date of examination|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
KEAM 2020 Important Dates Schedule
Have a look at the tentative dates for KEAM 2020-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Filling of online application form starts||1st February 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||29th February 2020|
|Last date to for receipt of Printout of online application||29th February 2020|
|Date of availability of admit card|
|Date of exam|
|Declaration of result||Available soon|
Official exam dates will be updated soon.
KEAM 2020 Courses Offered
The given programs will be offered through KEAM 2020-
- MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS
- Sc.(Hons)Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BVSc. & AH and BFSc
- Tech (Agriculture Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/ Food Science & Technology /Dairy Technology/Food Technology )
KEAM 2020 – Eligibility
Here, we have shared the KEAM 2020 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible.
- Candidates will be categorized into Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) and Non-Keralite Category II (NK II) on the basis of the nativity.
- Applicants must be of minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- No upper age limit there.
- For MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS
- Candidates must have qualified NEET and must hold a valid scorecard.
- For B.Sc.(Hons)Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry and BFSc
- 10+2 with minimum 50% in Biology separately.
- Passed with minimum aggregate 50% marks in physics, chemistry biology.
- Biotechnology subject will be not considered.
- For & AH
- 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and
- For Tech
- 10+2 with minimum 50% in Mathematics separately.
- Passed with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics.
- For B.Pharma
- 10+2 with minimum 50% in Biology/Mathematics separately and with minimum aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics/Biology.
KEAM 2020 Application Form
- Kerala KEAM 2020 application form can be filled through the online mode.
- Application forms will be made available from the first week of February 2020.
- Applicants must fill the application form in time as late applications will be rejected.
Below, we have shared the complete procedure of How to fill the application form-
How to Fill KEAM 2020 Application Form?
- Step 1- Visit cee.kerala.gov.in first.
- Step 2– Click on “KEAM-2020 Online Application” link.
- Step 3- Register by providing necessary details.
- Step 4- Keep the application number and password safe.
- Step 5- Now upload the images of passport sized photographs, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Step 6- Fill the application form carefully. Make sure that the information mentioned in the form is correct as modification will not be allowed after submission.
- Step 7- Make payment of application fee.
- Step 8- Print the application form and send it with supporting documents to the address mentioned below at the end of this article.
- Step 9- Candidates must keep a copy of printed application form for future references.
KEAM 2020 – Application Fee
Course and category-wise application fee-
|S.No.||Course||The application fee for General Candidates||The application fee for SC candidates|
|(1)||Only engineering/Only B.Pharma/Both||Rs.700/-||Rs.300/-|
|(2)||Only Architecture/only allied sciences/both||Rs.500/-||Rs.200/-|
|(3)||Both (1) and (2)||Rs.900/-||Rs.400/-|
- ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates opting for Dubai as an examination center have to make an additional payment of Rs.12000/-
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through both online (credit/debit/internet banking) and offline mode (e-challan).
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
KEAM 2020 – Exam Pattern
- KEAM 2020 exam will consist of two papers-
- Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry)
- Paper-II (Mathematics)
- The duration of each paper will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The exam will be Pen & Paper based (offline mode).
- Question paper will include multiple choice questions.
- There will be 60 questions in each subject.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong choice.
KEAM 2020 – Admit Card
- Admit card was released in July 7th.
- KEAM Admit Card 2020 was issued only to the registered candidates.
- In order to download the admit card candidates have to use their application number and password.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a valid admit card to the exam center. No candidate will be permitted to write the exam without an admit card.
- Candidates are advised to retain KEAM 2020 admit card even after the commencement of exam as it will be required at the time of admission.
Entrance Examination Center
- KEAM 2020 will be conducted in all the districts of Mumbai, New Delhi, and other designated centers.
- Any request for a change in the examination venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
KEAM 2020 Answer Keys
After the conduction of exam, CEE released the answer key to both engineering and pharmacy exams. Answer keys were updated on the official website. In case of any complaint regarding the answer keys, candidates can write to CEE with a payment of Rs.100 per question (through Demand draft) within 5 days of the release of answer keys. The last date for submission of request was 25th July 2020.
KEAM 2020 Result
KEAM 2020 result will be released through the online mode on the notified dates.
The result will be followed by the release of result. On the basis of merit, CEE will conduct the counseling (CAP) to allot seats to the candidates.
KEAM 2020- Document Required at the Time of Admission
Candidates are required to be present with the following documents at the time of admission-
- KEAM 2020 admit card issued by CEE
- Original Mark List/ Mark sheet of PUC/10+2
- Certificate to prove Date of Birth
- Pass Certificate (if obtained)
- Allotment letter issued by the CEE
- Any other documents (if applicable)
Candidates having any doubts related to this article can share it in the comment section below.