KEAM 2023 Application form is now available at CEE Kerala Portal. Applicants who wish to apply for it may submit their application before 10th April 2023 (5 PM). Whereas, the supporting documents can be uploaded by 20th April. KEAM 2023 will be held on 17th May 2023 in two shifts. As you all know KEAM is a state-level entrance exam conducted annually by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala for admission into various professional courses.
On qualifying this, candidates may get admission into various medical, allied sciences, engineering, pharmacy, agriculture, etc courses in the different colleges and universities of the state. KEAM offers admission into different courses for admission in B.Tech and Pharmacy programs. Check the complete article to get an insight into the KEAM 2023 Application form, its eligibility, syllabus, and exam pattern.
KEAM 2023 Overview
For admission into the MBBS program candidates are required to have a valid NEET score and for admission into B. Arch candidates must have a NATA scorecard.
|Examination||Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations|
|Commonly known as||KEAM 2023|
|Article Category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Date of Examination||17th May 2023|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
KEAM 2023 Courses Offered
The given programs will be offered through KEAM 2023-
- Co-Operation & Banking,
- Climate Change & Environmental Science,
B.Tech Biotechnology (under KAU),
- Veterinary and Fisheries
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2023
Here, we have shared the KEAM 2023 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible.
- Candidates will be categorized into Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) and Non-Keralite Category II (NK II) on the basis of the nativity.
- Applicants must be of a minimum of 17 years of age.
- No upper age limit there.
- For MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS
- Candidates must have qualified NEET and must hold a valid scorecard.
- For B.Sc.(Hons)Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry and BFSc
- 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in Biology separately.
- Passed with minimum aggregate 50% marks in physics, chemistry biology.
- Biotechnology subject will be not considered.
- For & AH
- 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and
- For Tech
- 10+2 with a minimum 50% in Mathematics separately.
- Passed with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics.
- For B.Pharma
- 10+2 with a minimum 50% in Biology/Mathematics separately and with minimum aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics/Biology.
How to submit KEAM application form?
there are five stages of application form submission which are Registration, Fill Application Form, Pay Fee, Upload documents, and Last print the acknowledgement.
- Step 1- Visit cee.kerala.gov.in first.
- Step 2– Click on the “KEAM-2023 Online Application” link.
- Step 3- Register by providing the necessary details.
- Step 4- Keep the application number and password safe.
- Step 5- Now upload the passport-size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Step 6- Fill out the application form carefully. Make sure that the information mentioned in the form is correct as modification will not be allowed after submission.
- Step 7- Complete the payment procedure.
- Step 8- Print the application form and send it with supporting documents to the address mentioned below at the end of this article.
- Step 9- Candidates must keep a printed copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
KEAM Application Fee
Course and category-wise application fee-
|S.No.||Course||The application fee for General Candidates||The application fee for SC candidates|
|(1)||Only engineering/Only B.Pharma/Both||Rs.700/-||Rs.300/-|
|(2)||Only Architecture/only allied sciences/both||Rs.500/-||Rs.200/-|
|(3)||Both (1) and (2)||Rs.900/-||Rs.400/-|
- ST candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- Candidates opting for Dubai as an examination center have to make an additional payment of Rs.12000/-
- Candidates can make payment of application fees both online (credit/debit/internet banking) and offline mode (e-challan).
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
KEAM 2023: Important Schedule
Have a look at the tentative dates for KEAM 2023-
|Filling out online application form starts||17th March|
|Last date for submission of online application||10th April 2023|
|last date to submit supporting documents online||20th April 2023|
|Date of availability of admit card||10th May 2023|
|Date of exam||17th May 2023|
|Declaration of result||For Engineering, Architecture, B. Pharm: By 20th June|
For Medical And Ayurveda merit list: by 20th July 2023
KEAM 2023 Key Links
|Submit||Online Application Window | Applicant Login|
KEAM 2023 Exam Pattern
- KEAM 2023 exam will consist of two papers-
- Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry)
- Paper-II (Mathematics)
- The duration of each paper will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The exam will be Pen & Paper based (offline mode).
- Question paper will include multiple-choice questions.
- There will be 60 questions in each subject.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong choice.
KEAM 2023 – Admit Card
- Admit Card will be available at least a Fortnite before the exam date.
- KEAM Admit Card 2023 will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- In order to download the admit card candidates have to use their application number and password.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a valid admit card to the exam center. No candidate will be permitted to write the exam without an admit card.
- Candidates are advised to retain KEAM 2023 admit card even after the commencement of exam as it will be required at the time of admission.
- For more detail tap on the KEAM Admit Card Hyperlink
Entrance Examination Center
- KEAM 2023 will be conducted in all the districts of Mumbai, New Delhi, and Dubai
- Any request for a change in the examination venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
KEAM 2023 Answer Keys
After the conduction of the exam, CEE will release the answer key to both engineering and pharmacy exams. Answer keys will be updated on the official website. In case of any complaint regarding the answer keys, candidates can write to CEE with a payment of Rs.100 per question (through Demand draft) within 5 days of the release of answer keys.
KEAM 2023 Result
KEAM 2032 result will be released through online mode on the notified dates along with the result KEAM Rank list will also be released by the officials at their portal.
The result will be followed by the release of the result. On the basis of merit, CEE will conduct counselling (CAP) to allot seats to the candidates.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Candidates are required to be present with the following documents at the time of admission-
- KEAM 2023 admit card issued by CEE
- Original Mark List/ Mark sheet of PUC/10+2
- Certificate to prove Date of Birth
- Pass Certificate (if obtained)
- Allotment letter issued by the CEE
- Any other documents (if applicable)
Candidates having any doubts related to this article can share it in the comment section below.