KEAM is a state level entrance exam conducted annually by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala for admission into various professional courses. KEAM 2019 is expected to held in the month of April 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website from the first week of February 2019.
KEAM candidates can get admission into various medical, allied sciences, engineering, pharmacy, agriculture etc courses in the different colleges and universities of the state. Though KEAM offers admission into different courses entrance test will be conducted only for admission in B.Tech and Pharmacy programs.
Table of Contents
- 1 KEAM 2019 Admission
- 1.1 KEAM 2019 Important Dates Schedule
- 1.2 KEAM 2019 Courses Offered
- 1.3 KEAM 2019 – Eligibility
- 1.4 KEAM 2019 Application Form
- 1.5 KEAM 2019 – Application Fee
- 1.6 KEAM 2019 – Exam Pattern
- 1.7 KEAM 2019 – Admit Card
- 1.8 Entrance Examination Center
- 1.9 KEAM 2019 Answer Keys
- 1.10 KEAM 2019 Result
- 1.11 KEAM 2019- Document Required at the Time of Admission
KEAM 2019 Admission
For admission into MBBS program candidates are required to have a valid NEET score and for admission into B.Arch candidates must have a NATA scorecard.
Check the complete information about KEAM 2019 application form, eligibility, application fee, syllabus, pattern, admit card and other related details.
|Examination||Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations|
|Commonly known as||KEAM 2019|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Date of examination||April 2019|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
KEAM 2019 Important Dates Schedule
Have a look at the tentative dates for KEAM 2019-
|Filling of online application form starts||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||Last week of February 2019|
|Last date to for receipt of Printout of online application||Last week of March 2019|
|Date of availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||June 2019|
Official exam dates will be updated soon.
KEAM 2019 Courses Offered
The given programs will be offered through KEAM 2019-
- MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS
- Sc.(Hons)Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BVSc. & AH and BFSc
- Tech (Agriculture Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/ Food Science & Technology /Dairy Technology/Food Technology )
KEAM 2019 – Eligibility
Here, we have shared the KEAM 2019 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible.
- Candidates will be categorized into Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) and Non-Keralite Category II (NK II) on the basis of the nativity.
- Applicants must be of minimum 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- No upper age limit there.
- For MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS
- Candidates must have qualified NEET and must hold a valid scorecard.
- For B.Sc.(Hons)Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry and BFSc
- 10+2 with minimum 50% in Biology separately.
- Passed with minimum aggregate 50% marks in physics, chemistry biology.
- Biotechnology subject will be not considered.
- For & AH
- 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and
- For Tech
- 10+2 with minimum 50% in Mathematics separately.
- Passed with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics.
- For B.Pharma
- 10+2 with minimum 50% in Biology/Mathematics separately and with minimum aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics/Biology.
KEAM 2019 Application Form
- Kerala KEAM 2019 application form can be filled through the online mode.
- Application forms will be made available from the first week of February 2019.
- Applicants must fill the application form in time as late applications will be rejected.
Below, we have shared the complete procedure of How to fill the application form-
- Visit cee.kerala.gov.in first.
- Click on “KEAM-2019 Online Application” link.
- Register by providing necessary details.
- Keep the application number and password safe.
- Now upload the images of passport sized photographs, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Fill the application form carefully. Make sure that the information mentioned in the form is correct as modification will not be allowed after submission.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Print the application form and send it with supporting documents to the address mentioned below at the end of this article.
- Candidates must keep a copy of printed application form for future references.
KEAM 2019 – Application Fee
Course and category-wise application fee-
|S.No.||Course||The application fee for General Candidates||The application fee for SC candidates|
|(1)||Only engineering/Only B.Pharma/Both||Rs.700/-||Rs.300/-|
|(2)||Only Architecture/only allied sciences/both||Rs.500/-||Rs.200/-|
|(3)||Both (1) and (2)||Rs.900/-||Rs.400/-|
- ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates opting for Dubai as an examination center have to make an additional payment of Rs.12000/-
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through both online (credit/debit/internet banking) and offline mode (e-challan).
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
KEAM 2019 – Exam Pattern
- KEAM 2019 exam will consist of two papers-
- Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry)
- Paper-II (Mathematics)
- The duration of each paper will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The exam will be Pen & Paper based (offline mode).
- Question paper will include multiple choice questions.
- There will be 60 questions in each subject.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong choice.
KEAM 2019 – Admit Card
- Admit card will be released through the online mode most likely in the month of April 2019.
- Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- In order to download the admit card candidates have to use to their application number and password.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a valid admit card to the exam center. No candidate will be permitted to write the exam without an admit card.
- Candidates are advised to retain KEAM 2019 admit card even after the commencement of exam as it will be required at the time of admission.
Entrance Examination Center
- KEAM 2019 will be conducted in all the districts of Mumbai, New Delhi, and
- Any request for a change in the examination venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
KEAM 2019 Answer Keys
After the conduction of exam, CEE will release the answer key to both engineering and pharmacy exams. Answer keys will be updated on the official website. In case of any complaint regarding the answer keys, candidates can write to CEE with a payment of Rs.100 per question (through Demand draft) within 5 days of the release of answer keys.
KEAM 2019 Result
KEAM 2019 result will be released through the online mode on the notified dates.
The result will be followed by the release of result. On the basis of merit, CEE will conduct the counseling (CAP) to allot seats to the candidates.
KEAM 2019- Document Required at the Time of Admission
Candidates are required to be present with the following documents at the time of admission-
- KEAM 2019 admit card issued by CEE
- Original Mark List/ Mark sheet of PUC/10+2
- Certificate to prove Date of Birth
- Pass Certificate (if obtained)
- Allotment letter issued by the CEE
- Any other documents (if applicable)
KAE Contact Details-
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Building,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
Phone No.- 0471 – 2332120, 2338487