KEAM is a state-level entrance exam conducted annually by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala for admission into various professional courses. KEAM 2021 will be conducted in the third week of April 2021 tentatively. KEAM candidates can get admission into various medical, allied sciences, engineering, pharmacy, agriculture, etc courses in the different colleges and universities of the state. Though KEAM offers admission into different courses entrance test will be conducted only for admission in B.Tech and Pharmacy programs.. Check the complete article to get an insight into the KEAM 2021 Application form, its eligibility, syllabus, and exam pattern
KEAM 2021 Overview
- 1.1 KEAM 2021 Important Dates Schedule
- 1.2 KEAM 2021 Courses Offered
- 1.3 KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.4 KEAM 2021 Application Form
- 1.5 How to apply for KEAM 2021?
- 1.6 Application Fee
- 1.7 KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern
- 1.8 KEAM 2021 – Admit Card
- 1.9 Entrance Examination Center
- 1.10 KEAM 2021 Answer Keys
- 1.11 KEAM 2021 Result
- 1.12 Documents Required at the Time of Admission
KEAM 2021 Overview
For admission into the MBBS program candidates are required to have a valid NEET score and for admission into B.Arch candidates must have a NATA scorecard.
|Examination||Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations|
|Commonly known as||KEAM 2021|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala|
|Date of examination||April 2021|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
KEAM 2021 Important Dates Schedule
Have a look at the tentative dates for KEAM 2021-
|Filling of online application form starts||February/March 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||March 2021|
|Last date to for receipt of Printout of online application||March 2021|
|Date of availability of admit card||Second week of April 2021|
|Date of exam||Third week of April 2021|
|Declaration of result||Third week of May 2021|
Official exam dates will be updated soon.
KEAM 2021 Courses Offered
The given programs will be offered through KEAM 2021-
- MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS
- Sc.(Hons)Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BVSc. & AH and BFSc
- Tech (Agriculture Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/ Food Science & Technology /Dairy Technology/Food Technology )
KEAM Eligibility Criteria 2021
Here, we have shared the KEAM 2021 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are also eligible.
- Candidates will be categorized into Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) and Non-Keralite Category II (NK II) on the basis of the nativity.
- Applicants must be of minimum of 17 years of age.
- No upper age limit there.
- For MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS
- Candidates must have qualified NEET and must hold a valid scorecard.
- For B.Sc.(Hons)Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry and BFSc
- 10+2 with minimum 50% in Biology separately.
- Passed with minimum aggregate 50% marks in physics, chemistry biology.
- Biotechnology subject will be not considered.
- For & AH
- 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and
- For Tech
- 10+2 with minimum 50% in Mathematics separately.
- Passed with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics.
- For B.Pharma
- 10+2 with minimum 50% in Biology/Mathematics separately and with minimum aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry Mathematics/Biology.
KEAM 2021 Application Form
- Kerala KEAM 2021 application form can be filled in online mode.
- Application forms could be available in Feb/March 2021.
- Applicants must fill the application form in time as late applications will be rejected.
Below, we have shared the complete procedure of How to fill the application form-
How to apply for KEAM 2021?
- Step 1- Visit cee.kerala.gov.in first.
- Step 2– Click on the “KEAM-2021 Online Application” link.
- Step 3- Register by providing necessary details.
- Step 4- Keep the application number and password safe.
- Step 5- Now upload the images of passport sized photographs, signature, and left thumb impression.
- Step 6- Fill the application form carefully. Make sure that the information mentioned in the form is correct as modification will not be allowed after submission.
- Step 7- Make payment of application fee.
- Step 8- Print the application form and send it with supporting documents to the address mentioned below at the end of this article.
- Step 9- Candidates must keep a copy of printed application form for future references.
Course and category-wise application fee-
|S.No.||Course||The application fee for General Candidates||The application fee for SC candidates|
|(1)||Only engineering/Only B.Pharma/Both||Rs.700/-||Rs.300/-|
|(2)||Only Architecture/only allied sciences/both||Rs.500/-||Rs.200/-|
|(3)||Both (1) and (2)||Rs.900/-||Rs.400/-|
- ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates opting for Dubai as an examination center have to make an additional payment of Rs.12000/-
- Candidates can make payment of application fee through both online (credit/debit/internet banking) and offline mode (e-challan).
- The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
KEAM 2021 Exam Pattern
- KEAM 2021 exam will consist of two papers-
- Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry)
- Paper-II (Mathematics)
- The duration of each paper will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The exam will be Pen & Paper based (offline mode).
- Question paper will include multiple choice questions.
- There will be 60 questions in each subject.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong choice.
KEAM 2021 – Admit Card
- Admit card will most probably be released in the second week of April 2021;
- KEAM Admit Card 2021 will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- In order to download the admit card candidates have to use their application number and password.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a valid admit card to the exam center. No candidate will be permitted to write the exam without an admit card.
- Candidates are advised to retain KEAM 2021 admit card even after the commencement of exam as it will be required at the time of admission.
Entrance Examination Center
- KEAM 2021 will be conducted in all the districts of Mumbai, New Delhi, and other designated centers.
- Any request for a change in the examination venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
KEAM 2021 Answer Keys
After the conduction of the exam, CEE will release the answer key to both engineering and pharmacy exams. Answer keys will be updated on the official website. In case of any complaint regarding the answer keys, candidates can write to CEE with a payment of Rs.100 per question (through Demand draft) within 5 days of the release of answer keys.
KEAM 2021 Result
KEAM 2021 result will be released through the online mode on the notified dates.
The result will be followed by the release of result. On the basis of merit, CEE will conduct the counseling (CAP) to allot seats to the candidates.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Candidates are required to be present with the following documents at the time of admission-
- KEAM 2021 admit card issued by CEE
- Original Mark List/ Mark sheet of PUC/10+2
- Certificate to prove Date of Birth
- Pass Certificate (if obtained)
- Allotment letter issued by the CEE
- Any other documents (if applicable)
Candidates having any doubts related to this article can share it in the comment section below.