KCET 2023 (Last Date): Karnataka Examination Authority conducted the Common Entrance Test every year to provide admission into various undergraduate courses. Through the exam, the officials provide admission into various government colleges available in the state. All the aspirants who are interested to take admission through KCET must register themselves for the exam. The authority starts the registration process by opening the application window.
The Karnataka CET 2023 Application Form will be released on the verified site of KEA. Interested aspirants who want to know more about the KCET 2023 must go through the following article carefully.
KCET 2023 Registration
Interested aspirants will be able to apply for the CET online only. The KCET Online Form will not be accepted by the authority through any other mode. The registration window will remain active for a limited period. All the aspirants are advised to submit the application form within the deadline to avoid last-minute problems. The last date of the registration window can be checked in the official notification.
Before applying for the CET, one must go through the information bulletin released by the authority to make sure they are eligible for admission. The authority will be conducting the admission procedure for the 2023 academic session. A direct application link is also available below in the article. The link will be activated soon. In the meanwhile, have a look at other crucial details concerning the KCET i.e., the registration process, exam dates, eligibility conditions, etc.
cetonline.karnataka.gov.in 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Officials||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Name of the Exam||Common Entrance Test|
|Offered Courses||undergraduate courses|
|Academic Session||2023 Academic Session|
|Registration Form Accessibility Status||Released|
|Registration Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
Also Check: Karnataka DCET 1st Round Seat Allocation Result
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ಪ್ರವೇಶ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆ Eligibility Criteria
The examination authority has also set some conditions for the candidates who are going to apply for admission. Only those applicants will be considered for admission who will fulfil the conditions mentioned by the authority. If any ineligible students will apply for admission then their application will get rejected straight away. So, let’s have a look at the eligibility conditions set by the concerned authority for cetonline.karnataka.gov.in CET 2023:
- Applicants must be citizens of India.
- Aspirants must have passed Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board within minimum qualifying marks.
To get detailed eligibility criteria for various courses refer to the pdf provided below:
Click Here to Check KCET Eligibility Conditions
Documents Required for KEA KCET Registration
Some documents will be required while applying for admission. All the candidates need to carry all the required documents while registering for the KCET to avoid any kind of problem. Aspirants will be asked to upload and enter the details of the documents in the application form. Given below is the list of documents that might be needed while filling out the Karnataka CET Application Form:
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Residence Proof
- The government Approved Identity Card of the candidate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Passport Sized Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Candidates and their parents
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable), etc.
How to apply online for KCET 2023?
The registration process will be done online. Candidates who are unaware of the online registration process can take the help of the following paragraph. Here we are going to mention the procedure via which students will be able to fill out the registration form easily. The following are the steps to apply for KCET within a few minutes:
- Start the process by visiting KEA’s authorized website i.e., https://cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/
- There you will have to find and click on the Admissions option and a drop-down menu will get open.
- After that, you will have to click on the option named UGCET and a new page will get open on your device.
- After that, you will have to find and click on the option “UGCET-2023 Online Application”.
- Now, the login page will open, tap on “New User? Click Here to Register” and the registration form will appear.
- Now start filling out the registration form and successfully register yourself on KEA.
- After the successful registration, log in yourself with the registration id and password.
- Now make the payment for the application fee by entering all the asked details.
- Afterwards, enter all the asked particulars carefully and move forward with the application form.
- Finally, upload all the required documents properly and submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the application form as well as the fee receipt for future use.
KCET Application Fee
Aspirants will also be asked to submit the application fee while filling out the form. The application procedure will not be move forwarded without paying the fee. The officials are offering various payment modes to submit the application fee. Application Fee submission is the first process to apply for KCET. The application fee is different for different categories. Check the table provided below to get Category-Wise Application Fee details:
|SC/ST Candidates of Karnataka||Rs. 250/-|
|Female candidates of Karnataka||Rs. 250/-|
|Candidates who do not live in Karnataka||Rs. 750/-|
|Candidates living abroad||Rs. 5000/-|
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs. 500/-|
KCET 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of Notification and Information Bulletin||1st March 2023|
|Commencement of Online Application||2nd March 2023|
|Last date for application submission||25th April 2023|
|Last date for Fee submission||25th April 2023|
|Correction/ Modification in the Application Form||Available Soon|
|Publication of Admit Card||5th May 2023|
|KCET Exam Dates||20th and 21st May 2023|
|Publication of the Result||Available Soon|
KCET Exam Pattern
The officials have not released any notification concerning the exam pattern of KMAT 2023. However, we are going to mention the previous year’s exam pattern to give an idea about the exam pattern to our readers. The following is the exam pattern of the previous year’s KCET:
- The entrance test will be conducted on two consecutive days and in two shifts on each day.
- The mode of the test will be offline.
- Each subject in the paper will consist of around 50 questions.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- The exam authority will assign 1 mark for every correct answer.
KEA KCET Syllabus
As you know that the authority will conduct the entrance exam to select the students for admission. All the candidates start preparing for the exam a few months before the exam. The candidates need to check the syllabus before the preparation so that they can start the preparation accordingly. The officials do not release any specific syllabus for particular subjects separately.
The syllabus will be available on the information bulletin only. As per the previous year’s information bulletin, the common entrance test will consist the questions based on Class 11th and 12th subjects. Aspirants will not have to study anything different to appear for the exam. So, just prepare whatever you have studied in Class 11th and 12th and you will be all set to pass the examination.
KCET 2023: Important Links
|Official Portal||KEA Portal|
|Submit>>>||KCET 2023 Application|
|Download||KCET 2023 Information Bulletin|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
All the readers are hereby informed that the data mentioned above in the article related to KCET 2023 have been mentioned in the previous year’s information bulletin. In case, there will be any changes in the 2023 KCET process, we will update it here. For any feedback concerning the topic, comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Authority commences the application on 2nd March 2023.
The authority will provide various payment gateways to pay the application fee such as credit cards, debit cards, net banking, UPI, etc.
You can get access to the application form from the direct application link available above in the article. You can also visit the KEA website for registration.
Yes, the authority will conduct the Karnataka Common Entrance Test in 2023 also just like it has been conducted in the previous year. In case, there will be cancellation of the exam, we will update our readers in the article.