KCET Application Form 2022: Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Karnataka every year. Through this exam, eligible candidates can get admission into various Under Graduate professional courses offered by the various government and private colleges of the state. KEA will conduct KCET 2022 on 16, 17, and 18 June 2022. Online application forms for KCET will be available from 12th April 2022. Candidates will be allotted seats in the various colleges on the basis of the KCET 2022 score.
Update: The officials have enabled the online application for one day and the applicants who have still not able to submit their application may do it by 2nd June 2022.
Karnataka Examination Authority has successfully concluded the KCET application form submission process. Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has initiated the process of inventing the application forms for the students who want to pursue the higher studies offered by the KET through KCET. Here is the basic information of KCET Application Form.
- 1 KCET Application Form 2022
- 2 KCET 2022 Important Dates
- 3 KCET 2022 Application Form
- 4 KCET 2022: Important Links
- 5 KCET Exam Pattern
- 6 KCET 2022- Result
- 7 KEA Contact Details-
KCET Application Form 2022
KCET exam will get admission to the interested students in the courses of engineering, technology, pharmacy, and many others. Karnataka Examination Authority will release the application form in the month of June 2022.
It is necessary for the candidates to qualify KCET exam for admission. Admission into MBBS/Ayush and B.Arch programs will be done on the basis of NEET and NATA score respectively.
|Examination||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||KCET 2022|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State Level Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Course offered||Engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture programs|
|Date of examination||16, 17, and 18 June 2022|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
KCET 2022 Important Dates
Below we have shared the schedule for KCET 2022-
|Issue date of KCET Application form 2022||18th April 2022|
|Last date to submit the Application form||30th May|
|Last date to pay the application fee|
|Availability of Correction Window||21 to 24 May 2022|
|KCET 2022 Admit Card Release date||30 May 2022|
|KCET Mathematics/ Biology Exam Date||16 June 2022|
|KCET 2022 Physics & Chemistry Exam Date||17 June 2022|
|Date of Exam for Kannada language Test (Only for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)||18 June 2022|
KCET 2022 Programs Offered
Following programs will be offered through KCET 2022-
- Medical / Dental courses (MBBS / BDS) (NEET)
- AYUSH – courses Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Homoeopathy (NEET)
- Architecture course (B.Arch) (NATA)
- Engineering / Technology courses (B.E. / B.Tech)
- Various Farm Science courses like B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons) Sericulture, B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture, B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.Sc. Agri Biotech, B.H.Sc.(Home Science), B.Tech (Agri. Engg), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech)., Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.F.Sc (Fisheries), B.Sc. (Hons) Agri. Marketing & Co-Op.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V. Sc. & A.H.)
KCET 2022 Eligibility
Here, we have shared the complete detail of KCET 2022 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be a citizen of India (If they want admission in the government colleges).
- For B.Tech/B.E– Candidates must have passed in 2nd PUC i.e. 10+2 or equivalent with English as a language subject and Physics, and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer with an aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category) from a recognized Board.
- For Farm Sciences Courses- Candidates must have passed in 2nd PUC or 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology as an optional subject.
- For (B.V. Sc. & A.H.)- Applicant must have passed 10+2 with a minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST/Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category) aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English subjects.
- For B.Pharma- Candidates must have passed in 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category).
Passed a diploma in Pharmacy education with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B category).
- For Pharma.D- Candidates must have passed in 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Passed a diploma in Pharmacy education from an institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
KCET 2022 Application Form
- Candidates can fill KCET 2022 application forms through the online mode from the official website.
- Application forms can be filled out from 18th April 2022.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation form for references in the future.
Check the procedure to fill the application form given below-
- Visit the official website of KEA i.e. kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the “CET 2022 UG Online Application” link.
- Register by providing all the necessary details. An application number and password will be generated.
- Now fill all the details in the form correctly.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport-sized photograph, signature, and left thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- Print the Challan and make payment of application fee.
- Take the printout of the form and get it signed by the principal of the college/ school from where candidates have passed the 10+2/ PUC. Applicants are required to produce the same copy at the time of document verification.
KCET 2022 – Application Fee
|GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ST Category-1 candidates of Karnataka||Rs.250/-|
|All females of Karnataka||Rs 250/-|
|Candidates outside Karnataka||Rs.750/-|
|Candidates residing outside India||Rs.5000/-|
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through the offline mode i.e. bank Challan.
- Candidates residing outside India are required to pay the application fee through a Demand draft drawn in the favor of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore.
KCET 2022: Important Links
|KCET Syllabus Note||Check here|
|Final Chance Notice||Check here|
|last date extended Notice||Click here|
|Application Link||Click here|
|Online Application Print||Click here|
|Application Submission Schedule for Special Category||–|
|KCET New Notice||Check here|
|Official Portal||Click here|
KCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- KCET 2022 exam will be conducted in two days in two different sessions.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (Pen & Paper based).
- Questions will be asked from four subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and
- There will be 60 questions on each subject.
- 1 mark will be allotted for every correct answer.
- No negative marking will be there.
Karnataka KCET 2022 Admission Ticket/ Admit Card
- KCET Admit Card will be made available for download on the official website on the specified dates.
- Candidates are advised to remain in contact with the official website for updates regarding KCET 2022 admit card.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before going to appear in the exam. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the concerned authority.
- The admission ticket is an important document and it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the examination center along with a valid ID proof. Candidates without a valid admit card will not be allowed to write the exam.
Please note that the admit card for KCET will not be sent to the students through the post, they will have to download it and takes its printout.
Steps to download the KCET admit card from the site.
- As KEA is conducting the exam so admit card will also be available on its website. So as the first step, visit the official website of KEA.
- Click on the KCET 2022 link. The link will be visible on the right-hand side of the homepage.
- Click on the link titles as KCET 2022 admit card.
- Enter your application number and date of birth to access the admit card.
- Your card will show up on the screen of your computer. Read it and cross-check if all the details are correct and then take its printout. Keep its soft copy safe with you so you could take another printout if first one is misplaced.
Instructions for Exam Day
KCET is an important exam if you want to enroll in a reputed college for higher studies or professional courses. You must have worked hard to clear this exam but sometimes a small carelessness of you can cut your wings down.
Here are some instructions that you need to follow;
- You cannot enter the exam center without admit card, keep it with you.
- The exam will be conducted on the OMR sheet so keep a blue and black ink ballpoint pen.
- Reach the exam at least 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Do not carry calculate, mobile, or any other gadget with you to the exam center.
KCET Exam Pattern
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) is conducted to offer admission to interested students in professional courses such as Medical, Technology & Engineering, Architecture, Farm Science, and Pharmacy courses. Here are the important points which you should know about KCET.
- As this test is conducted to get admission in UG courses so in this test questions based on 10+2 level are asked.
- KCT prepares around 16 sets of question papers for the students.
- It’s an offline exam and is conducted on pen and paper mode. The exam is conducted on OMR sheets.
- KCET is conducted in for three subjects and the duration for every subject is 70 minutes. Candidates get 10 additional minutes to read the question paper and fill all the details. The total duration of the exam would be 210 minutes (for 3 papers) and 30 additional minutes.
- Students, who are seeking admission in engineering courses, have to clear the entrance exam based on Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- For those who want to get admission in pharmacy, Dental, Indian System of Medicine, Dental, and Homoeopathy courses, they will have to attempt the questions based on Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Question paper of every topic will have 60 questions and 1 mark is allotted to each question. The exam paper of Kannada will have 50questions for 50 marks.
- To get admission to the Architecture course aspirants need to appear for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture), conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- In KCET, all the questions will be multiple-choice questions.
- The exam does not follow any procedure of negative marking. For every wrong answer, the applicants neither get nor lose any mark.
Now, you have become familiar with the exam pattern of KCET. Prior knowledge of exam pattern works as an advantage in the exam hall. Now let’s have a look at the syllabus of KCET.
KCET 2022- Result
The result will be released online mode. Candidates can check their results on the official website by logging in with the application ID and password. After the release of the result, KCET 2022 merit list will be prepared on the basis of ranks, and merit candidates will be called for counseling procedure.
KEA Contact Details-
Sampige Road, 18th Cross,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
Phone N.- 080 – 23460460
Fax – 080 – 23461576
It would be wise if students revise all the syllabus of PUC 1st and 2nd-year to get success in KCET. Here in this article, we have compiled everything about the aforementioned exam. But still, if you have some additional query then write to us in the comment box below.