Those who have not been allotted any seat in the first round of counselling may submit their choice from 22 June to 24 June 2023. In case they didn’t change the same then the previous choice will be considered for this round.
The authority released the application form for the Karnataka ITI 2023 Admission on 24 May 2023. For the release of this application form, the authority published the relevant link on its official portal. Furthermore, the candidates can submit their applications for the Karnataka Industrial Training Institute Admission 2023 up to 9 June 2023 online within the stipulated time.
In this article, we have compiled necessary information about Karnataka ITI admissions such as application registration, eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fee, reservation policy, selection process, etc. So, all the candidates kindly go through all the topics covered in this article through to the very end.
Karnataka ITI 2023 Admission
The candidates who will apply for the Karnataka ITI 2023 Admission need to ensure that they satisfy all the conditions of eligibility that the concerned authority has specified. Furthermore, it is mandatory for all candidates to submit the application form for the given ITI trades as per the prescribed deadline.
To know more details about the concerned ITI Courses admission at the institutions of Karnataka, the candidates must check out the following article.
Industrial Training Institute Karnataka Admission 2023: Quick Overview
|Category of the Article
|Concerned Admission Procedure
|Karnataka ITI 2023 Admission
|Number of ITIs
|Name of the Conducting Authority
|Department of Industrial Training & Employment (DITE), Govt. of Karnataka
|Engineering and non-engineering ITI Trades
|Application Submission Mode
|Status of Availability of the Application Form
|Procedure of Selection
|Merti Basis Counselling
|Official URL of the Authority’s Portal
Karnataka ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the online application form, applicants should read the eligible criteria. Below we have shared common eligibility requirements for all the courses offered under this admission process.
- The candidates should be above the age of 14 years at the time of application.
- The candidates must have passed the 10th/ 12th Standard as per the requirements of the given ITI trade.
- The candidates must have acquired the required educational qualifications from a recognised institution.
How to Apply for KAR ITI Admission 2023-24 Online?
To apply for the KAR ITI Admission 2023-24 online, the candidates must follow the steps given in the following procedure on the authority’s official website.
- First of all, the candidates must arrive at the homepage of the authority’s official website by using the following URL https://www.cite.karnataka.gov.in/
- On the homepage, under the “Applicant” section, the candidates must select the relevant option for “New Registration.
- Now, the candidates must proceed to fill out the registration form that appears on their screens.
- Once the registration process is complete, the candidates will obtain their login credentials.
- By using these login credentials, the candidates must fill out the online application form.
- The candidates must enter the asked details in the spaces given on the application form and upload the required documents as well.
- After this, the candidates must perform the final step of the application process and pay the prescribed application fee.
- With the payment of the application fee, the application process will be concluded.
- The applicants must now obtain a printout of the submitted application form and keep it safe for upcoming admission-related events.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಐಟಿಐ ಪ್ರವೇಶ 2023 Selection Process
In the selection process for the ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಐಟಿಐ ಪ್ರವೇಶ 2023, the authority will organize a counselling round. For this round, the candidates must initially head to the ITIs they have applied for admission for the process of certificate verification. After this round is complete, the authority will release the list of the shortlisted candidates.
The shortlisted candidates will then be considered for the seat allotment process for final admission to the concerned colleges. To get all the updates about the Karnataka ITI Admission 2023-24, the candidates must check out our portal on a regular basis.
cite.karnataka.gov.in ITI Admission 2023-24 Schedule
The admission schedule for the cite.karnataka.gov.in ITI Admission in the academic session of 2023-24 will commence as per the following table.
|Start date of the Application Process
|24 May 2023
|Deadline for the Online Application Form Submission
|9 June 2023
|Document Verification for Counselling
|24 May 2023 to 10 June 2023
|Final Seat Matrix Announcement
|1 June 2023
|Tentative Gradation Display
|11 June 2023
|Grievance Against Tentative Gradation
|12 June 2023
|Addressing Applicants’ Grievances by the Document Verification Officer
|13 June 2023
|Gradation List for the First Round
|14 June 2023
|Seat Allotment in the First Round
|15 June 2023
|Choice filling for 2nd round
|22 to 24 June
|Karnataka ITI 2023 Admission Application Form
|Round 2 seat matrix
|Karnataka ITI Online Application Manual
|Follow For the Latest Updates
When will the candidates check if they are allotted a seat in the concerned ITI institute or not?
The candidates can check the details of the seat allotment in the concerned ITI institute on 15 June 2023.
The authority will organize a total of 3 rounds of counselling for the admission of candidates to the offered ITI trades in the Karnataka state.
When will the training commence for the candidates who are allotted a seat?
The training for the candidates who are allotted a seat will commence on 1 August 2023.