JNU Admission 2021: Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test is conducted by NTA. Application submission process will start from March 2021 tentatively. And this process will end in the month of June 2021 provisionally.
Applicants who want to take participate in various JNU UG and PG courses can take part in this JNU entrance test. Go through with the whole article for more information related to JNU Admission 2021, the application process, syllabus, pattern of exam etc.
- 1 JNU Application Form 2021
- 2 JNU Admission Process 2021
- 3 JNU Admission 2021 Important Dates
- 4 JNU Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
- 5 How to Apply for JNU 2021 Entrance Exam
JNU Application Form 2021
JNU Admission Application forms will be available on the official website. NTA will the registration process which will start from March and end in June 2021 tentatively. Candidates who want to participate in JNU entrance test have to fill the form online. Applicants need to check the JNU admission eligibility criteria before filling the JNUEE application form. If the candidate is not eligible, and then also he/she fills the form, later their application will be removed.
While filling the application form aspirants have to enter correct details. Candidates have to upload to the scanned copy with the relevant size of the documents needs at the time of form submission. After submitting the form, applicants are recommended to take out various printouts of the form.
Application Fee for JNU 2021
Check the picture given down and know the fee structure of JNU entrance exam (Based on Last Year Admission).
JNU admission 2021 – Overview
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Exam||Jawaharlal Nehru University Common Entrance Exam|
|JNU admission registration Start Date||March 2021 Tentatively|
|End Date of JNUEE Application Form||June 2021 Tentatively|
|Date of JNUEE Exam||Notify Shortly|
|Mode of Exam||Computer based Test (CBT)|
|Examination Level||National Level|
JNU Admission Process 2021
The examination will be conducted in different exam centre all over India. There is a total of 127 cities in which examination will maintain for applicants. When candidates will apply for the entrance test, then at that time they have to fill the exam centre according to them. After submitting the form, the authority will provide another chance to correct the application form.
On the exam date, the aspirant needs to reach on time at the given exam center. After the exam in a few days, the authority will declare the result on the site. Students who passed the test are eligible for other rounds. Merit list will be prepared by the authority and those students having their name on the merit list can appear in the counselling process.
Also View – Delhi CET Application Form 2020
JNU Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||March 2021|
|End Date of Registration||June 2021|
|Date of Exam||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Declaration Date||Update Shortly|
|Correction in Application Form Date||Available Soon|
|Result Announcement Date||Update Shortly|
|Merit List Release||Available Shortly|
JNU Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For different courses, there are different eligibility criteria (Based on Last Year Criteria). Applicants check the guidelines before filling the registration form online. If you are eligible, then only apply for the entrance test.
- Candidate who is applying for the JNUEE must be the civilian of India.
- In case of the BA program, the age limit must be 17 years as on 1st October 2021, and for other courses, there are no age rules.
- To taking admission in PG courses, applicants must have completed their UG course with aggregate 55% marks.
- For Getting admission in UG program, the candidate has completed the 12th from the recognized board and score 45% of total marks.
JNU Admission 2021 Exam Pattern
- The mode for JNU 2021 entrance test will be a computer-based test.
- The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- The question paper of the test contains 100 questions, and all are multiple-choice types of problems.
- The entrance exam is of total 100 marks.
- There is no negative marking in this test.
- For each right answer 1 marks will be given, and for wrong answer, not a single number will be deducted.
- The language of the entrance exam is English.
Some JNU Exam Center Name
|PANIPAT||DHARWAD / HUBBALI||KURUKSHETRA|
|JAMSHEDPUR||FARIDABAD||UDUPI / MANIPAL|
|COIMBATORE||NOIDA/ GREATER NOIDA||KOLKATA|
JNU Admit Card 2021
Admit Card will be available for the applicants a week before the examination. Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website by entering their registration number and password. Admit card is important documents related to the test. Aspirants needs to take a printout of the hall ticket and bring at the day of the exam.
Without admit card, officials will not allow aspirants to step in the exam hall and give the test. Along with hall ticket candidate must carry one passport size photo of theirs, any identity proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID etc). Only those candidates will get the admit card who have successfully submitted the application form.
JNU Result 2021
The answer key will release before officials will publish the result. When authority will complete the evaluation of marks, then they announce the result on the official portal. Candidates can review the result online by entering their login details. The result contains specific info like JNUEE 2021 Roll Number, Applicant’s Name, Father’s and Mother’s Name, Birth Date, Marks of each section, Total marks etc.
JNU Counselling Procedure 2021
The counselling process will start when officials will declare the merit list for the applicants. Counselling is the final procedure of JNU admission 2021. Aspirants who qualify the test can register for the counselling process. To register for the counselling candidate, need to pay the charge and book their seats. During counselling, applicants are advised to bring the proper documents for the verification.
How to Apply for JNU 2021 Entrance Exam
To fill the application form, you need to follow some easy steps given down.
- Visit the official website link of NTA, which is given below in this article.
- On the home page, click on the apply tab.
- The registration form will open on the screen, fill the details.
- Submit the details, preview the information before clicking on the “Final Submit” button.
- Applicants will reive an application number on their mobile number or email id.
- Now, hit the “Complete Application Form” tab.
- Enter all your info correctly and upload the documents.
- The last process is to pay the fees for the application form.
- Finally, submit the form and take a printout of the application form for future use.
Official Website Link > Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
The end date to fill the application process is June 2021 tentatively.
For SC – 15%, ST – 7.5%, OBS – 27%, EWS – 10% this the percentage of reservation of seats for various categories.
NTA (National testing Agency) conducts the JUNEE at national level for the applicants of India.
No, the only medium to fill the application form for the entrance test is online. Visit the official page and get enroll for the test.
We think that the data given by us related to JNU Admission 2021 has been informative to you. In case anyone has queries about this topic they ask in the comment section given below, we will try to give your answers.