Jharkhand JCECEB ITI Admission 2020: All those candidates who are looking to get admission in ITI courses in Jharkhand will get admission related information from this article. The Jharkhand Combined Entrances Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the responsible body to conduct the admission procedure for ITI. JCECEB ITI admission to the interested candidates will be on merit basis. No entrance exam will be conducted to offer admission to Jharkhand ITI courses.
UPDATE: Jharkhand JCECEB ITI Admission revised and final merit list for class 8th and 10th is now available on the official website and the link for the same is also available below.
All the candidates who want to get admission in Jharkhand ITI courses need to check their eligibility first to get admission. JCECEB will release the application form online so that candidates can fill and submit it. It is a must for the admission seekers to check their eligibility before applying for admission in ITI.
To help the students who want to get Jharkhand admission ITI courses, we have compiled this article. Here we have mentioned everything that you need to know before applying for admission in ITI. Read the article carefully and then apply for the admission as per the given procedure.
- 1 Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020
- 2 JCECEB ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application Form
- 4 Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Merit List
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2020
|Course Name||ITI (Industrial Technical Institutes)|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand ITI Exam|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Combined Entrances Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Application Process will start||Started|
JCECEB ITI 2020 Admission: Jharkhand Combined Entrances Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will release the notification for the admission in ITI courses in the state. The schedule of JCECEB will be released on the official website of the board. The admission process will be online. Applicants will have to submit their applications in a prescribed form on the website. The board will release a merit list of students selected for admission online only. The merit list will be having prepared based on the applicants’ marks in the previous class. No entrance exam will be conducted to offer admission to the students. It is important for the candidates to be aware of the dates of admission. Read the next section to know about the tentative dates for the admission schedule in Jharkhand ITI courses.
Important Dates For Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission
JCECEB will release the schedule of admission in ITI courses online on its official website. The board will not conduct any separate exam to shortlist any candidate for admission. The admission seekers need to just apply online for admission in ITI courses before the last date. Here have a look at the tentative schedule for the admission in Jharkhand ITI 2020;
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Application Form for JCECEB ITI 2020 will be available online in||6th July 2020|
|The last date to submit the application form online||6th August 2020|
|Provisional Merit List will be released in||Notified later|
|Revised and final merit list for class 8th||Available now|
|Revised and final merit list for class 10th||Available now|
|The final merit list for admission in ITI In Jharkhand will be released in||Notified Later|
|Counselling Process will start from||Notified Later|
JCECEB ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria
It is essential to first check the eligibility criteria set by the board to apply for the admission in ITI courses. If you are not eligible but still you applied for the admission in the ITI Jharkhand then your application form will get rejected. So check your eligibility here first then proceed to apply for the admission. Here we have given the eligibility criteria for Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission, on the basis of last year. Candidates can check for the same.
- The applicant must be a resident of Jharkhand state. The candidate will have to show his/her domicile if asked.
- To get admission in ITI trades like the Welder, Carpenter, Seat metal worker, wireman trade, Mason (Building Constructor) the applicant must have qualified the 08th class examination.
- To apply for the rest of other courses or trade the candidates must have qualified 10th class examination from the state or government recognized board.
Physical Qualification & Age Limit
- It is compulsory for the admission seeker to submit his/her medical certificate at the time of admission in ITI course.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 14 years and the maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years to apply for the admission in ITI courses. The cut off date for the Age Limit is July 01 of the year of exam.
- As per the rules the widow of Military personnel killed in military operations will get age relaxation for up to 45 years.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application Form
After checking the eligibility to apply for the admission in ITI Jharkhand you will have to look for the admission schedule. The authorities will accept the admission form only from the eligible candidates. The application form will be released online and the admission seekers will have to submit them on the official website of Jharkhand ITI only. There is no need to send the hardcopy of the ITI form to the office of Jharkhand Combined Entrances Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to apply for the admission in different trades of ITI. Read on to know about the instructions to fill and submit the Jharkhand ITI admission form 2020.
Steps to fill Jharkhand ITI Online Application Form
- To fill the application form to get admission to Jharkhand ITI courses, first of all, you will have to visit the official website of JCECEB; jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, you will find a link named as “Click Here for All Online Application Submission- JCECEB 2020”, click on the link and another link will appear on your page.
- The other link of “Online Application Form Submission for Admission in ITI in 2020” will appear on your screen and you will have to click on it.
- Now to apply for the admission in ITI online you will have to take three steps; 1. Fill Application form 2. Upload images 3. Fee Payment.
- To fill the application form first you will have to click on the registration link and register there. Now enter all the asked details in the application form like your name, address, education, and other details.
- After completing the application form you will have to have to upload your photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression.
- After completing the form you will have to make the fee payment. The application fee can be paid through the payment gateway by using Credit Card, Debit card, Net banking etc. The application fee will be non-refundable.
- Keep the receipt of application fee with you for future reference, until admission process over.
The application fee for Jharkhand ITI 2020 Application Form is as follows;
- For General / EWS / BC-I / BC-II candidate – Rs.400/-
- SC / ST / Women of all category – Rs.200/-
Documents Required Before Applying Online
If you are looking to apply for the admission in ITI courses Jharkhand then along with the application fee you will have to keep ready all the necessary documents. These documents will be required at the time of online application form submission. Here is the list of the required documents;
- Class 8th/10th Mark sheet
- Scanned passport size color photograph
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Image of left-hand thumb impression.
Jharkhand ITI 2020 Admission Merit List
After completing the application process the authorities will prepare a merit list. The merit list will be having the name and the roll number of the selected candidates. The Jharkhand ITI 2020 admission merit list will be available on the official website of the board in pdf format.
JCECEB ITI Admission Counselling 2020
After the release of the Jharkhand ITI 2020 merit list for the admission, the counseling process will start. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of applicants’ marks in class 8th and 10th based on the candidates’ choice of trade. The schedule of counseling will be released online. Applicants can check it by visiting the official of JCECEB.
The official website for Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Here you will get all the information about admission in ITI courses in Jharkhand.
No, Jharkhand ITI admission for the academic session of 2020-21 will be done on the basis of merit list of marks of Class 8 and Class 10.
For more information regarding Jharkhand JCECEB ITI Admission 2020 candidates can write to us in the comment box below. We shall revert to you soon.