JEXPO 2021: West Bengal State Council of Technical Education has released the official notification for JEXPO 2021 in the month of May 2021. It is a state-level entrance test organized every year. It is also known as Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic of West Bengal Polytechnic (WB Polytechnic) for more details on this read article given below.
JEXPO applications are available for the candidates interested in taking admission into the diploma courses offered by various colleges in the state of West Bengal. Every year lakhs of candidates apply for JEXPO to get admission into the diploma or polytechnic courses.
JEXPO scorecard is accepted by all the government and self-financed institutes of West Bengal for providing admissions to the candidates. JEXPO 2021 applications should be filed within the specified time frame.
Latest: Applicants may submit the qualifying examination marks by 20th Sep whose link is given below.
West Bengal JEXPO 2021 Application Form
JEXPO 2021 online applications are available from 6th May to 31st August 2021. Interested and eligible candidates need to fill the application forms within the aforesaid duration. Candidates can get all the necessary information about JEXPO on the official website of West Bengal State Council of Technical Education i.e. www.webscte.org.
Latest Update: West Bengal JEXPO and VOCLET 2021 Admission notification has been released. Application Forms can be submitted between 6th May to 31st August 2021 through official website. Check application link below.
Candidates who are looking forward to appearing in JEPOX 2021 can read this article as we have shared details like dates, admit card, fee, pattern, syllabus, result, etc here.
WB JEXPO 2021 Dates
|Starting of submission of Online Application Forms||6th May 2021|
|Last Date of submission of filled-in Online Application Forms||31st August 2021|
|Availability of OMR Application Forms with Information Brochure||From official website|
|Availability of downloadable Admit card||To be notified later|
|Date of examination||To be notified later|
|Announcement of result||To be notified later|
|Counseling procedure starts from||To be notified later|
West Bengal JEXPO Application Form 2021
- Candidates can fill their application form only in online mode.
- No offline application forms are available for this year.
- Candidates have to fill all the necessary details carefully as they will not be given any second chance for making any corrections in the filled-in application form.
- Candidates must upload scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Candidates must upload recent and clear photograph.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the filled-in application form and must keep a copy of application form with themselves for future references.
- Candidates have to attach all the necessary documents to the filled application form.
- Lastly, candidates have to submit completely filled application forms with the attached documents at the designated polytechnic centers West Bengal along with the prescribed application fee.
Online Application Process-
Applicants can check the online application process given as under-
- Go to the official portal first.
- Click on online application form link.
- Now, click on register button to complete registration process on the portal.
- After successful registration user login details are generated.
- Registered candidates have to login using username and password and have to click on “Login” button.
- Application form will open.
- Complete the online form and submit it by providing all correct details and documents.
- Lastly, take the printout of the filled in application form.
The application fee for JEXPO 2021 can be paid through online mode. Candidates who have applied through online mode have to pay a fee of Rs.450/-.
Detail application fee information is given below-
- The application fee for filling application through online mode-Rs. 450/-(For Kanyashree enrollees-Rs.225/-)
- Candidates can make payment in online mode using Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI etc.
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria of JEXPO 2021 before filling the application form. If a candidate fails to fulfill the eligibility criteria he/she will be disqualified from the admission procedure.
Eligibility criteria for JEXPO are as follows-
- Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Date of birth of candidate should be after 1 July 2006. There is no upper age limit for JEXPO 2021 candidates.
- Candidates must have completed their 10th or equivalent examination with English, Science/Physical Science, and Mathematics from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have scored at least 35% aggregate marks in their 10th
- Appearing candidates are also eligible.
JEXPO Exam Pattern
- Question paper will consist of objective type questions.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be of total 200 marks.
- There will be two sections in the question paper.
- Section 1-Mathematics
- Section 1-Physics and Chemistry
The distribution of marks according to the subjects is given below-
JEXPO 2021 syllabus has been revised for Mathematics and Physical Sciences. Check the revised syllabus given as under-
WB JEXPO Admit Card 2021
JEXPO 2021 Admit Card will be available on notified dates which applicants may download through online means only and will not send its hard copy to any candidates.
It is compulsory for all candidates to download and take a printout of the same because it is a very important document as it contains the detail of the candidates. Candidates have to bring their admit card to the exam center.
Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam. Along with admit card, candidates need to carry one photo identity proof with them at the time of the exam. The following information is mentioned on the admit card of the candidates-
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Date and time of exam
- Examination venue
Candidates are advised to check all these details carefully before appearing for the exam. Admit cards need to be preserved till the admission procedure ends.
West Bengal JEXPO Result 2021
JEXPO 2021 result will be released on the dates specified by the concerned authority. Candidates can check their results online mode by accessing the official website of the board. Candidates are advised to take a
WB JEXPO 2021 Counselling
After the result announcement, the counseling process will start. Counseling will be done through online mode. Selected candidates have to register online for counseling and have to choose their courses and colleges as per their ranks/result. Then seats will be allotted to the candidates and they have to report to the college with all their documents for the process of documents verification.
Following are documents required at the time of counseling-
- 10th class mark-sheet
- 10+2 class mark-sheet (if applicable)
- JEXPO 2021 admit card and rank card
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photograph
|JEXPO 2021 Official website||https://webscte.co.in|
|Submit qualifying examination marks||Click here|
|JEXPO 2021 Brochure||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2021 Application Link||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2021 Result||Click Here|
|JEXPO 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
Any query regarding JEXPO 2021 can be asked to JEXPO cell using the contact info given below-
West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development
(Technical Education Division)
Kolkata Karigori Bhavan, 2nd Floor
110 S. N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013
Phone No.- (033) 2227-7592,
E-mail : email@example.com