JEECE 2019: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for the year 2019 is expected to be conducted in the month of May 2019. Interested candidates can avail application forms from April 2019 onwards.
JEECE is a state level entrance exam conducted annually by Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JEECEB) for admission into B.Tech programs in various government and private Engineering colleges under the Government of Bihar.
Table of Contents
- 1 JEECE 2019 Admission Entrance Exam
- 1.1 JEECE 2019 Examination Schedule
- 1.2 JEECE 2019 – Eligibility
- 1.3 JEECE 2019 – Application Form
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 Jharkhand JEECE 2019 – Exam Pattern
- 1.6 JEECE 2019 – Syllabus
- 1.7 JEECE 2019 – Admit Card
- 1.8 JEECE 2019 – Examination Centers
- 1.9 JEECE 2019 – Result
JEECE 2019 Admission Entrance Exam
In this article, candidates can get details about JEECE 2019 examination. The information will include details about application form, application fee, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result etc.
|Examination||Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Commonly known as||JEECE 2019|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Date of examination||May 2019|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT)|
JEECE 2019 Examination Schedule
The tentative schedule for JEECE 2019 is given below-
|Online Registration Starting Date||3rd week of April 2019|
|Last date for online registration||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of exam||3rd week of May 2019|
|The release of answer keys||1st week of June 2019|
|Objection to answer keys||2nd week of June 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of June 2019|
|Counseling||1st week of July 2019|
Official exam schedule will be updated soon.
JEECE 2019 – Eligibility
Here, we have shared information about JEECE 2019eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must be a permanent/local resident of Jharkhand and must possess domicile.
- There is no age limit for B.Tech candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are eligible.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any of the optional subjects Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and technical vocational subject from a recognized board.
JEECE 2019 – Application Form
- Candidates can fill JEECE 2019 application forms through the online mode from the official website (mentioned above).
- Application forms will be made available tentatively from 3rd week of April 2019.
- Candidates must submit the application forms before the due dates.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the correct and authentic details in the application form.
- Applicants are required to upload necessary documents like scanned copy of passport sized photograph, signature, left thumb impression etc in the prescribed format.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation form for future references.
The category-wise application fee is as follows-
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Jharkhand JEECE 2019 – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for JEECE 2019 is as follows-
- JEECE 2019 will be conducted through offline mode (OMR based).
- The total duration exam will be 3 hours.
- Paper will be of Objective Type Questions.
- A total number of questions will be 150.
- the language of paper will be English and Hindi.
- There will be three sections in this exam.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Sections||Number of question||Marks|
JEECE 2019 – Syllabus
The syllabus will basically cover class 11th and 10+2 syllabus of CBSE therefore, candidates can refer NCERT books for preparation.
Here are some of the topics from Mathematics, Physics, and chemistry that may come in JEECE 2019 exam-
Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current, Optics, Atom & Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems and Dual Nature of Matter.
Solid State, Electrochemistry, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, “p”-Block Elements, “d” and “f” Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecules, Surface Chemistry, and Chemistry in Everyday life.
Relations and Functions, Differential Calculus, Vectors, and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Algebra, Sequence & Series, Complex Number, Application of Derivatives, Quadratic Equation, Linear Programming, and Probability.
JEECE 2019 – Admit Card
- Jharkhand JCECEB 2019 Admit card will be made available for download through the online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website from 2nd week of April 2019.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the information mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the exam.
- All JEECE 2019 applicants are advised to carry a valid admit card to the examination center. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be permitted to write the exam.
JEECE 2019 – Examination Centers
JEECE 2019 will be conducted in the three main cities of the state. Candidates have to choose any of the two centers. Candidates can make choice for the examination center at the time of registration. Examination centers will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the choices filled the candidates. Request for the change of exam center will be entertained.
Here are the exam centers of JEECE 2019-
JEECE 2019 – Result
JEECE 2019 will be declared most probably in the month of June 2019. The result can be downloaded from the official website of JEECE 2019. After the release of result Board will release the merit list and on the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for counseling. JEECE 2019 counseling will be conducted in offline mode.
In case of any problem related to JEECE 2019, candidates must contact the responsible authority. Contact details are given below-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupudana Road,
Namkum, Kali Nagar,
Ranchi, Jharkhand 834010
Phone No.- 9264473891, 9264473893