JEECE Application form 2020: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for the year 2020 is expected to be conducted soon. Interested candidates can avail application forms probably from the last week of June 2020 onwards.
- JEECE Application Form 2020
- JEECE 2020 Registration
JEECE is a state-level entrance exam conducted annually by the Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JEECEB) for admission into B.Tech programs in various government and private Engineering colleges under the Government of Bihar. The Board has already released the application forms for the B.Tech Lateral entry program and for B.Tech forms will be made available soon.
JEECE Application Form 2020
In this article, candidates can get details about JEECE 2020 examination. The information will include details about application form, application fee, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result etc.
|Examination||Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Commonly known as||JEECE 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Date of examination||Available Soon|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT)|
JEECE 2020 Examination Schedule
The tentative schedule for JEECE 2020 is given below-
|Online Registration Starting Date||June 2020|
|Last date for online registration||Available Soon|
|Date of issue of admit card||Available Soon|
|Date of exam||Available Soon|
|The release of answer keys||Available Soon|
|Objection to answer keys||Available Soon|
|Declaration of result||Available Soon|
Official exam schedule will be updated soon.
JEECE 2020 Application form- Eligibility
Here, we have shared information about JEECE 2020 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must be a permanent/local resident of Jharkhand and must possess domicile.
- There is no age limit for B.Tech candidates.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are eligible.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any of the optional subjects Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and technical vocational subject from a recognized board.
JEECE 2020 Registration
- Candidates can fill JEECE 2020 registration through the online mode from the official website (mentioned above).
- Application forms will be made available tentatively from the last week of June 2020.
- Candidates must submit the application forms before the due dates.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the correct and authentic details in the application form.
- Applicants are required to upload necessary documents like a scanned copy of the passport-sized photograph, signature, left thumb impression, etc in the prescribed format.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation form for future references.
JEECE Application Fee
The category-wise application fee is as follows-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Jharkhand JEECE 2020 – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for JEECE 2020 is as follows-
- JEECE 2020 will be conducted through offline mode (OMR based).
- The total duration exam will be 3 hours.
- Paper will be of Objective Type Questions.
- A total number of questions will be 150.
- the language of paper will be English and Hindi.
- There will be three sections in this exam.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Sections||Number of question||Marks|
JEECE 2020 – Syllabus
The syllabus will basically cover class 11th and 10+2 syllabus of CBSE therefore, candidates can refer NCERT books for preparation.
Here are some of the topics from Mathematics, Physics, and chemistry that may come in JEECE 2020 exam-
Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current, Optics, Atom & Nuclei, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems and Dual Nature of Matter.
Solid State, Electrochemistry, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, “p”-Block Elements, “d” and “f” Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecules, Surface Chemistry, and Chemistry in Everyday life.
Relations and Functions, Differential Calculus, Vectors, and Three-Dimensional Geometry, Algebra, Sequence & Series, Complex Number, Application of Derivatives, Quadratic Equation, Linear Programming, and Probability.
Important Books for JEECE 2020
The question paper of JEECE will be based on the 10+2 level’s questions but since it is a competitive exam so you will have to do some efforts to clear the JEECE exam with flying colors. We would suggest to the engineering aspirants to do their preparation from the NCERT books. For some extra practice, students can trust in the below mentioned books;
- Problems In General Physics by I E Irodov
- Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume) by H C Verma
- Handbook of Physics by Nipendra Bhatnagar
- Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions by V. Govorov, P. Dybov, N. Miroshin, S. Smirnova
- Problems in Physical Chemistry by Narendra Awasthi
- 16 Year’s Solved Papers JCECE Engineering Entrance from Arihant Publications
- 12 Years’ Solved Papers (2002-2013) & 5 Mock Tests JCECE Engineering from Arihant Publication
Apart from the above mentioned books, we recommend to the students to solve the previous years’ question papers for a better understanding of the exam pattern. Try to solve the question papers within the given time of 3 hours. This will improve your speed and you will develop the right strategy for the exam.
JEECE 2020- Admit Card
- Jharkhand JCECEB 2020 Admit Card will be made available for download through the online mode.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website from the date specified.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the information mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the exam.
- All JEECE 2020 applicants are advised to carry a valid admit card to the examination center. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be permitted to write the exam.
Also Read: Jharkhand JCECE Admit Card 2020
JEECE 2020 – Examination Centers
JEECE 2020 will be conducted in the three main cities of the state. Candidates have to choose any of the two centers. Candidates can make choice for the examination center at the time of registration. Examination centers will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the choices filled the candidates. Request for the change of exam center will be entertained.
Here are the exam centers of JEECE 2020-
JEECE 2020 – Result
JEECE 2020 result will be declared most probably in the month of July or August 2020. The result can be downloaded from the official website of JEECE 2020. After the release of the result, Board will release the merit list and on the basis of the merit list, candidates will be called for counseling. JEECE 2020 counseling will be conducted in offline mode.
In case of any problem related to JEECE 2020, candidates must contact the responsible authority. Contact details are given below-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupudana Road,
Namkum, Kali Nagar,
Ranchi, Jharkhand 834010
Phone No.- 9264473891, 9264473893
How to apply for JEECE Application Form 2020
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will release the form online and to apply for the JEECE interested candidates will have to fill and submit the forms in online mode only.
Candidates can make a note of one important thing that they cannot make any changes in JEECE application form after submitting it so be careful while filling and re-check all important information you have mentioned in the form before submitting it.
Here is the step-wise process of filling-
- Step 1: To fill the application form, first visit the official website link. The link we have mentioned at the last of this article.
- Step 2: Click on New Registration option.
- Step 3: After clicking on the new registration option, you will be directed to the application form.
- Step 4: You will have to fill the personal, educational & other details about you carefully. In personal details, you need to mention everything about you including your Aadhar number and annual family income.
- Step 5: Mention your course name and the name of the city where you can take the exam of JEECE.
- Step 6: After filling all the asked details, choose the password.
- Step 7: Read the Instructions carefully and tick the declaration.
- Step 8: Now you should click on the final button to submit the JEECE 2020 application form.
- Step 9: After submitting you will have to upload your scanned image, signature, and thumb impression. Your scanned image should be in jpg format and its size should be more than 4 KB and less than 100 KB. Size of thumb and signature images should be between 1 KB to 30 KB.
- Step 10: Now you can go ahead to pay the application fee. For this go through the fee payment option. You can pay the fee through net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- Step 11: And the last step to apply for the JEECE exam, take the print out for future use.
We will keep you updated as we will get more accurate information about the JEECE application form. Meanwhile, you can write to us for any further queries.