JEE Main College Predictor 2020: If you are among those 8.5+ lakhs candidates who had appeared for JEE Main examination and now keep on contemplating that whether you will be able to get a chance to get admission in NITs, IITs, or other colleges where you can shape your future then you have arrived at your destination because here in this article you will get to know on the basis of your scorecard in JEE Main that whether you possess any chances to get admission in your dream college or not. For more details on this be with us and read the article till the end.
It’s not easy for NTA to conduct JEE main examination amid the corona pandemic but at last, NTA conducts its much-awaited JEE Mains 2020 examination in September 2020 and now National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon going to declare result of the JEE main examination for B.E/B. Tech which was held from 1st to 6th September 2020. In this article, you will get to know about JEE main college predictor, like how to predict good colleges based on your JEE main score 2020. This year more than 8.5 lakhs candidates appeared for this examination across India and once they receive their scorecard they all will be looking for top-notch colleges across the country where they get a quality education so that in future get good jobs and lucrative salary.
JEE Main College Predictor 2020
Students who appear in JEE Main 2020 Examination after completing their intermediate now looking for a good college where they can enhance their quality to next level…
But as you all know there is cut-throat competition and getting a good college nowadays is not an easy job as competition is quite high but if you have secured a good rank in JEE Main, then you can expect some top-notch college of the country. Now, most of the students ask us why students always looking for these colleges, the main reason behind this is that these institutions have excellent infrastructure, reputed, offers quality education, and has highly qualified faculty who are ready to help anytime and will show the right path to get a proper direction to your life.
After battling for the JEE examination, and we do not need to forget corona also, now all students started their new battle for their dream college. Top colleges not only gives you a quality education and other thing but also a good campus selection from top brands of the world. As you all know last year a student of IIT Delhi got a whooping package of Rs 1.45 crores.
What is JEE Main College Predictor?
Now every one of you wants to know what is this JEE Main College Predictor, it is nothing but just a tool that will help you to find a better college on behalf of your scorecard.
Because everyone wants a college where he/she gets a good and quality education and can explore themself in true manners.
College selection is so important because it will decide your future performance
You must be seeking a dream college where you have good staff, talented professors, ambiance, infrastructure, and the most important thing good campus selection.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
But today’s generation is so smart because during their preparation they already target a few of the colleges where they are looking for admission and prepared according to it but…
If somehow you did not get college according to your expectation then we are here to help you…
Below we will provide you with a list of some colleges where you can apply for admission according to your rank.
JoSAA will soon start the online registration hosting on their official website
What is the procedure for JEE Main Counselling?
As you appear in JEE Main examination then you must be aware of the counseling process.
Basically JEE Main has three processes for counseling which are:
JoSAA and CSAB NEUT
- JoSAA or Joint Seat Allocation Authority has been set up by MHRD or Ministry of Human Resource and Development for the allocation of seats among the 107 institute across India including 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 25 IIITs and 28 other government-funded institutes
All of the candidates who had appeared in the JEE Main 2020 Examination are eligible to register themself for seat allocation in NIT Excepts IITs.
- CSAB (Central Seat allocation Board): through this centralized seat allocation procedure candidates will get admission in the first year of Engineering on supernumerary seats in NITs for UTs and in some AICTE approved Institutes for North East and Union Territories (NEUT) which is based on the rank of JEE main
Seat Matrix under CSAB NEUT JEE main 2020
Seat allocation schedule for CSAB NEUT 2020
|Online Provisional Registration (Eng./Arc)||October 2020|
|Scrutiny of domicile and finalization of registration||October 2020|
|Choices filling up||October/November 2020|
|The first round of seat allotment||October/November 2020|
|Reporting against the first round of allotment||October/November 2020|
|The second round of allotment||November 2020|
|Reporting against the second round||November 2020|
|Withdrawal of seat||November 2020|
|Reporting at the admitting institute||November 2020|
Note: Official dates are yet to be announced.
Read About jee advanced admit card 2020
Registration Process for JEE Main 2020
- Candidates who had appeared for JEE Main 2020 are eligible for seat allocation
- You have to visit the official website of JoSAA to fill you choices
- First, of all, they had to fill choices of Institution and they must have to fill as many as choices of their interest
- After that must lock your choices if you didn’t do that then the last saved choices will be locked automatically
- JoSAA will conduct 7 rounds of seat allocation
- Those candidates who got their seats must submit their fee for provisional acceptance of seats
- If any of the candidates who have accepted but want to withdraw it can do the same before the sixth allotment round
- Two times reporting required if seat allotment changes from NIT +S to IITs or vice versa
- If anyone of you didn’t lock the choices then you are not able to seek admission for that year
- You all have to register within a specified time
- At the time of accepting seat candidates have three option ‘freeze’, ‘slide’, and ‘float’
- Freeze: if any candidates have allotted the seat and he/ she said that they do not want to participate further in any rounds of allotment then he/ she can choose freeze option but if…
- Float: but candidates accept the seat but hoping for other better institute then he/she may opt floats choice and in future, they can go with the selected institute already
- Slide: if any candidates got the seat but he/ she is expecting some other better program within the college then they may opt slide option
- Must remember slide and float option will be only for those who are NOT offered admission to their first choice
- And these options will not be available in the last round (7th round)
Flow Chart for admission under CSAB for NEUT
(The above chart base on the previous year)
Opening and closing rank for JEE Main 2020
Below we have given a link of opening and closing rank of the previous year
- Round 1: Click here
- Round 2: Click here
- Round 3: Click here
- Round 4: Click here
- Round 5: Click here
- Round 6: Click here
- Round 7: Click here
Rank List for IITs
|Rank list||Minimum % marks in each subject||Minimum % of aggregate marks|
|PREPARATORY COURSE RANK LIST||2.5||6.25|
- Rank list for admission in NITs, IIEST, IIITs, and other GFTIs are prepared by the JEE apex board as given below:
- One set of ten rank lists based on the performance of candidates in JEE main paper-1
- Another set of ten rank lists based on the performance of candidates in JEE main paper 2
Same Rank Rule
If one or two more candidates got the same rank and the number of seats is only a few then all candidates will be offered the seats by creating a requisite number of supernumerary seats.
JEE Main College Ranks
Here we are providing the closing ranks (previous year) of various institutions which accepts the JEE scores:
|Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay||CSE||Round 6||60|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay||CSE||Round 3||60|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay||CSE||Round 1||60|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi||CSE||Round 1||111|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi||CSE||Round 6||115|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi||CSE||Round 3||115|
|National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli||CSE||Round 1||138|
|National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli||CSE||Round 6||140|
|National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli||CSE||Round 3||140|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Madras||CSE||Round 1||171|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Madras||CSE||Round 6||173|
|Indian Institute of Technology, Madras||CSE||Round 3||173|
JEE Mains 2020 | Assistance
Ask us your JEE Main 2020 College Predictor related queries below.