Jamia admission 2020 last date for submission of registration has been extended again by the Jamia University. Those who have not yet applied for Jamia admission can now apply till 14th September 2020. Applicants who will successfully fill Jamia admission 2020 form will then be able to opt for correction in the registration form (if required). However, Jamia Admission application correction form was scheduled between 1st July and 3rd July 2020 but after the extension of last date it will also be rescheduled (Exact date not yet known). Once the correction process ends, Jamia university will announce examination dates and admit card for entrance exams.
Applicants can collect complete details regarding application correction, exam dates and admit card from our page nvshq.org. Applicants must note that the application can be submitted only through the official portal of Jamia University. With the links provided below, we will redirect you to application page of the university so that you can easily submit application or download admit card.
Examination dates provided by the university have been canceled and now authority will declare revised exam dates. JMI conducts entrance examination for admission of meritorious students into university in various UG/PG courses. Every year a large number of applicants appear for entrance test but depending on the availability of seats and eligibility, only a few get admission to the university.
Jamia Admission 2020
JMI (Jamia Millia Islamia) University follows a similar admission process that is adopted by most of the universities in India. Candidates have to appear for counseling process after the examination results are declared. As per the marks and choice of course selection, applicants will be allocated admission. Read complete article to have all essential information regarding Jamia admission 2020. Check Application correction, exam dates, admit card, counselling dates, results, etc. below.
Last day for application has been extended till 14th September 2020. Once the application window will be closed, no individual will be able to apply further. Dates for application correction earlier were earlier scheduled from 1st July 2020 – 3rd July 2020 are yet to be updated for a revised version. Applicants can check the details mentioned on the application form and if there is an error on the details they must rectify the same within the given time. The new dates for application correction shall be intimated soon.
Online application for admission process will be completed on 14th Sep 2020 and soon JMI university will publish a notification regarding commencement of examinations and release of admit card on official portal. The entrance examination is expected to be commenced in the month of September 2020. The hall tickets will be available a week prior to the commencement of examinations. Candidates are requested to bookmark our page so that all the relevant information can be collected in one place. We will notify you as the authority releases the exam date sheet and admit card.
Jamia Millia Islamia University 2020 Complete details
Applicant can have important dates as well as a complete overview of the admission process of the university. Have a look over the table to gather more details.
|University||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Official Web Page||www.jmi.ac.in|
|Category||Jamia Admission 2020: Application Correction, Exam Dates, Admit Card|
|Examination Type||Entrance Examination for Admissions to UG/PG courses|
|Starting date to enroll||21st February 2020|
|Last date to enroll|
|Registration form correction date|
|Admit Card availability|
|Download Admit card||Check Below|
JMI Entrance Examination Pattern
JMI will be conducting entrance tests for the applicants applying to various courses offered by the university. However, different courses will have different types of questions but the exam pattern will be the same. Applicants can have complete details regarding the exam pattern for entrance tests. Please refer to the details written below.
- The question paper will have around 100-120 questions, applicants have to answer these questions within a prescribed time set by the authority.
- The questions will be of multiple-choice nature. For some selected courses, there is descriptive paper also.
- All the examinations for which exam centre are not listed will be held in the JMI University, New Delhi.
- There is a negative marking for each question of 0.25 for all course examinations.
- Students securing marks below 30% in the descriptive part of an entrance examination, will be shortlisted for the interview process for enrolling admissions to the university.
For more information please view the JMI University Detailed admission prospectus.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
List of details to be checked for correction in the JMI Application Form (2020 – 21)
Applicants who have submitted Jamia Application admission form for 2020-21 can now check the details entered by them. They are requested to correct the error in the application before the notified date. Applicants do not have to worry if no correction is required on the application form. Check for the section-wise details mention below on which error can be rectified.
Personal Details Section
Check for the details mentioned in the personal details section-:
|Candidate’s name||Mother’s name||Father’s name||Blood group|
|Category of applicant||Gender||Nationality||Guardian name|
|Date of birth||Alternate mobile number||Religion||Annual income of the family|
|Kashmiri migrant||N.C.C Cadets||N.S.S Volunteer||Aadhar card details|
Applicant’s Address details
|House number/Building||Landmark||City/ Town/ Village||Post office|
|District||State||Pin Code||Parent mobile number|
Complete Academic details
|Name of the qualifying exam||Board/ university||Roll number|
|Year of passing/ appearing||School name/ college||Grade/ Division|
|Mark obtained||Total marks||Percentage|
*Note-: Applicant can also change the choice of course selection and examination centre for the entrance examinations.
How to fill JMI Application Form 2020?
Applying for admission to UG/PG courses in Jamia Milia is a simple procedure. Have a look over the steps mentioned below to fill the jmi application form.
Step 1. Registration
- On the official web page of JMI @ jmi.ac.in, look for the admission registration for 2020.
- Enter your mobile number and registered id in the registration form and click on submit tab.
- Confirmation of registration along with login credentials will be sent to your mail id/ mobile no.
- Through the login credentials, applicant can then login to fill the application form.
Step 2. Fill the JMI 2020 application form
- Enter your details asked in application form.
- Select your course and click on submit tab.
- You will then be taken to the next section i.e. Upload image section.
Step 3. Upload Images
- Candidate have to upload scanned passport size photo and signature (not exceeding 100kb) in the upload image section of the page.
- Candidates can have complete details about uploading of images in the official notification.
Step 4. Submit the fee
- After successful updation of document’s images, Proceed towards fee payment.
- Applicants can pay application fees online through various online mediums such as Credit/Debit cards, Net-banking, etc.
- Offline fees can be submitted through a demand draft in the name of ” The Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia”, New Delhi.
Some of the useful links for candidates are mentioned below. Have a look over the important links.
|Entrance Test Syllabus||Click Here|
|Information for Foreign Candidates||Click Here|
|Fee-Related Information||Check Here|
|Fee Payment||Check here|
|Facilities for Students||Click Here|
|Hostel Related Information||Click Here|
|Students’ Handbook||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Examinations Centres 2020
Examination for admission to the university will be conducted online and offline at various centre listed by the authority. Candidates must note that the courses for which the examination centre is not present in the application form will be conducted in the JMI University, New Delhi. Applicants can check the details of exam centre on their admit cards. The examination will be conducted at the centre listed below.
How to download Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Admit Card?
Applicant can have the admit through following simple steps mentioned in the segment below. Direct links will be made available after the authority releases the admit card on the official web page. Have a look over the details present on the list steps below.
- Step 1- Browse official web portal of Jamia Millia Islamia University @ jmi.ac.in.
- Step 2- Homepage of the official page will flash on screen. Click on entrance exam hall ticket link 2020-21.
- Step 3- Fill your login credentials asked in the login portal provided to you at the time of initial registration.
- Step 4- Validate your details and click on submit tab.
- Step 5- Look for the information mentioned on the admit card.
- Step 6- Save the document and print a copy of the admit card for examination references.
Contact Information (Helpline)
In case applicants have any queries regarding the admission, they can contact the details undersigned.
Board Telephone Numbers:+91(11)26981717, 26984617, 26984658, 26988044, 26987183
Helpline Email: email@example.com
Address: Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar,
New Delhi–110025, India