Jamia Admission 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus| Candidates who are waiting for the release of Jamia 2023 admission form can go through the article to get the latest updates about the Jamia Admission 2023. The Applicants can collect complete details regarding the application from our page nvshq.org. Applicants must note that the application can be submitted only through the official portal of Jamia University. With the links provided below, we will redirect you to application page of the university so that you can easily submit application or download admit card.
Update: JMI Application for B.Tech, B.Arch and PG Courses has been extended to 20th April.
Jamia Admission 2023
JMI (Jamia Millia Islamia) University follows a similar admission process that is adopted by most universities in India. Candidates have to appear for counselling process after the examination results are declared. As per the marks and choice of course selection, applicants will be allocated admission.
Applicants can check the details mentioned on the application form and if there is an error in the details they must rectify the same within the given time. The dates for the release of the application form will be intimated soon by the authority.
Jamia Millia Islamia University 2023 Complete details
Applicants can have important dates as well as a complete overview of the admission process of the university. Have a look over the table to gather more details.
|University||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Official Web Page||www.jmi.ac.in|
|Category||Jamia Admission 2023: Application Correction, Exam Dates, Admit Card|
|Examination Type||Entrance Examination for Admissions to UG/PG courses|
|Download Admit card||Check Below|
List of details to be checked for correction in the JMI Application Form
Applicants who have submitted Jamia Application admission form for 2023-24 can now check the details entered by them. They are requested to correct the error in the application before the notified date. Applicants do not have to worry if no correction is required on the application form. Check for the section-wise details mention below on which error can be rectified.
Personal Details Section
Check for the details mentioned in the personal details section-:
|Candidate’s name||Mother’s name||Father’s name||Blood group|
|Category of applicant||Gender||Nationality||Guardian name|
|Date of birth||Alternate mobile number||Religion||Annual income of the family|
|Kashmiri migrant||N.C.C Cadets||N.S.S Volunteer||Aadhar card details|
Applicant’s Address details
|House number/Building||Landmark||City/ Town/ Village||Post office|
|District||State||Pin Code||Parent mobile number|
Complete Academic details
|Name of the qualifying exam||Board/ university||Roll number|
|Year of passing/ appearing||School name/ college||Grade/ Division|
|Mark obtained||Total marks||Percentage|
*Note-: Applicant can also change the choice of course selection and examination centre for the entrance examinations.
How to fill JMI Admission Form 2023?
Applying for admission to UG/PG courses in Jamia Milia is a simple procedure. Have a look over the steps mentioned below to fill the JMI application form.
Step 1. Registration
- As the admission will be done on the basis of CUET scorecard so the applicants need to register at CUET portal where they need to…
- Enter their mobile number and registered id in the registration form and click on submit tab.
- Confirmation of registration along with login credentials will be sent to your e-mail id/ mobile no.
- Through the login credentials, applicant can then log in to fill the application form.
Step 2. Fill the JMI 2023 application form
- Enter the details asked in application form.
- Select your course and click on submit tab.
- You will then be taken to the next section i.e. Upload image section.
Step 3. Upload Images
- Candidate have to upload a scanned passport size photo and signature (not exceeding 100kb) in the upload image section of the page.
- Candidates can have complete details about uploading of images in the official notification.
Step 4. Submit the fee
- After successful updation of document’s images, Proceed towards fee payment.
- Applicants can pay application fees online through various online mediums such as Credit/Debit cards, Net-banking, etc.
- Offline fees can be submitted through a demand draft in the name of ” The Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia”, New Delhi.
Register here for>>> CUET PG Application 2023
JMI 2023 Admission Link
Some of the useful links for candidates are mentioned below. Have a look over the important links.
|JMI 2023-24 Admission Prospectus||Click here|
|last date extended Notice||Click here|
Contact Information (Helpline)
In case applicants have any queries regarding admission, they can contact the details undersigned.
Board Telephone Numbers:+91(11)26981717, 26984617, 26984658, 26988044, 26987183
Helpline Email: email@example.com
Address: Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar,
New Delhi–110025, India