Jain University has issued the admission application form for the entrance test on their official website. Candidates who want to take Jain University admission in various UG and PG courses can apply for the test. Every year Jain University conducts JET for the students who have passed the 12th class and graduation courses.
Applicants who will apply for the test have to pass an objective test then, group discussion and the last step will be PI (Personal Interview). For more information examine the full article, and know further about Jain University Admission 2020, application form, the pattern of the exam, syllabus etc.
Jain University Application Form 2020
The application process is going on for UG and PG both programs. Authority released the application form for UG courses on 18th November 2019 and PG courses on 11th September 2019. Candidates must fill the right information in the form. Candidates can apply online from the official website of Jain University. Till now there is no notice about the last date of the submission of the Jain University application form for both the areas.
Overview of Jain University Admission 2020
|Name of the University||Jain University|
|Exam Name||Jain Entrance Test|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Application form||Available Now|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG programs|
|Level of the Exam||University Level|
Application Fee –
- Jain University UG course have to pay 550 Rupees.
- Applicants who are applying for the Jain University PG course have to pay 1050 Rupees.
Jain University Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Date|
|Starting date of Application Form||For UG – 18th Nov 2019 For PG – 11th Sept 2019|
|End Date of Jain University Admission 2020||Notify Soon|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Result Announcement Date||Available Shortly|
Date and Time of Online Test
|BCA||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||22 June 2020|
|BMS||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||21 June 2020|
|B. Com||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||21 June 2020|
|B.Sc.||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||22 June 2020|
|BBA||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||20 June 2020|
|BA/BAJ||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||22 June 2020|
Date and Time of Video Interview
|BCA||From 9:30 AM||23 June 2020|
|BMS||From 9:30 AM||22 June 2020|
|B. Com||From 9:30 AM||22 June 2020|
|B.Sc.||From 9:30 AM||23 June 2020|
|BBA||From 9:30 AM||21 June 2020|
|BA/BAJ||From 9:30 AM||23 June 2020|
Must Check – Gujarat ITI Application Form 2020
Jain Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Only eligible candidate will able to give the exams. If officials will find any objection, they will cancel the application request of the applicant.
Standards for UG Course:
- To apply for UG program, applicants must have completed the 12th Class from any recognized board.
- Candidates who have just finished their 12th class this year and waiting for the result can also apply for the test.
- Applicant must score 45% of total marks in 10+2.
Standards for PG Course:
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- A candidate who wants to get admission for PG courses must have completed their graduation.
- In the case of M. Tech, applicants who have valid GATE marks can directly go for the interview round.
- For any other course applicant must have scored 50% of aggregate marks in graduation (For SC/ST 5% marks will be exempted)
Pattern of Exam for JET 2020
Due to COVD-19 pandemic, the exam will be conducted online, and not the computer-based test. So here is a new exam pattern for the students who have applied for the course. Check the details of exam pattern from the given picture.
Jain Entrance Test Syllabus 2020
The syllabus is something which includes topics that are important for the exam. Authority will make exam paper from these topics. So students need to prepare for the exam and all the points given in the syllabus. The syllabus includes the topics of physics, chemistry, maths based on 10th and 12th class.
Courses Provided by Jain University
These are the different UG and PG courses that are given by the Jain University through the entrance test.
Jain University Admission 2020 Undergraduate Courses
- BA (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- B.Tech (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- BCA (Electives/ Specialization)
- B. Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
Jain University Admission 2020 Postgraduate Courses
- MBA Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- MSc IT
- M.Com (Electives/ Specialization)
- MCA (Electives/ Specialization)
- Post Graduate Diploma
- MBA Aviation
Some PhD Courses are
- Food Technology
- Fire Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Forensic Science
- Cultural Studies
- Public Administration/ Public Governance
- History etc
Jain Entrance Test Admit Card 2020
Applicants can get entry only with the help of admit card. Jain University will soon declare the admit card for students online. Candidates who have applied for the test can download the hall ticket from the official website. If anyone forgets to bring the hall ticket on the day of the examination, then the authority will not allow that candidate to appear in the exam.
Admit Card contains info like name of the applicant, roll number, registration number, name of the exam center, photo of the candidate etc. On the exam day, aspirants need to carry an identity proof along with the admit card.
Also Read – DDU UG Admission 2020
JET Result 2020
The result will declare when the officials will evaluate the marks of the applicants. Authority will release the result 2020 on the official website of the university. An applicant can access their result by logging on to the site. The result has some associated data like the name of the applicants, score of the candidate, rank etc. The mode of the result will be online only.
Jain Admission 2020 Merit List
After the release of the result, the official will prepare the merit list for the students. The candidate who has their name on the merit list will go for the counselling process and take admission to the programs. Merit list will be prepared on two primary factors that are the toughness of the entrance exam, and the second one is the number scored by students. Merit list contains the name of all those students who qualify the test.
JET Counselling Procedure 2020
The candidate who passed the exams has to register themselves for the counselling process. In the counselling process, the seat will be allowed to the student’s base on their ranks, number of seats and the preference of the applicant. Officials will verify all the documents, and then students can take admission to several courses.
Documents Required for the Verification
- 10 Passport Size Photo of the Candidate
- PAN Card photocopy of Parent’s or Guardian’s
- 10th and 10+2 Marksheets/ PUC/ SYJC/ Similar Exam (Original and 2 Photocopies)
- Certificate of Migration (Original and 2 Photocopies)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from respective college or school.
Procedure to Fill Jain University Admission Form 2020
Candidates who want to apply for the JET and do not the procedure can check some easy steps given below.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to do registration to do so the applicant needs to go to the official website link.
- Click on the registration link and have to fill all the information.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or email the candidate has to type it on the site.
- Now the candidate has to login with all the details like email id and password and then click on the “Create Application” option.
- In a few seconds, the application form will be open on the screen.
- Enter all the information correctly in the form.
- Upload all the documents with the given size of the certificates.
- After that preview all the info and submit the form.
- Lastly, pay the fees of the application form to complete the process.
- Candidates can also take a printout of the registration form for future purpose.
Official Website Link >>>> Jain University
Frequently Asked Questions
Firstly, you have submit the application form to appear in the exam then give the online test and finally the video interview. This is the procedure by which you can take admission.
Documents like 10th and 12th certificates, migration certificates, caste and income certificates, PAN copy of the parents or guardian, 10th passport size photos of the candidate etc.
Till now there is no such official notice related to end date of submitting of application form.
Due to COVID-19 officials has decided to organize the Online test.
Hello everyone, we think that the information provided by us regarding Jain University Admission 2020 has useful to you. in case anyone have questions they can ask in comment box given below, we will try to give all your answers.