Jain University Admission 2022: Jain University has issued the admission application form for the entrance test on its official website. Candidates who want to take Jain University admission in various UG and PG courses can apply for the test. Every year Jain University conducts JET for the students who have passed the 12th class and graduation courses.
Applicants who will apply for the test have to pass an objective test then, a group discussion, and the last step will be PI (Personal Interview). For more information examine the full article, and know further about Jain University Admission 2022, the application form, the pattern of the exam, syllabus, etc.
Update: UG/PG 2022 Application window is active whose registration link is given at the end of this page.
Jain University Application Form 2022
The application process is going on for UG and PG programs. Candidates must fill in the right information in the form. Candidates can apply online from the official website of Jain University. Till now there is no notice about the last date of the submission of the Jain University application form for both areas.
Overview of Jain University Admission 2022
|Name of the University||Jain University|
|Exam Name||Jain Entrance Test|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Courses Offered||UG and PG programs|
|Level of the Exam||University Level|
Jain University Application Fee –
- Jain University UG course has to pay 550 Rupees.
- Applicants who are applying for the Jain University PG course have to pay 1050 Rupees.
Jain Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Only eligible candidates will be able to give the exams. If officials will find any objection, they will cancel the application request of the applicant.
Standards for UG Course
- To apply for the UG program, applicants must have completed the 12th Class from any recognized board.
- Candidates who have just finished their 12th class this year and waiting for the result can also apply for the test.
- Applicant must score 45% of total marks in 10+2.
Standards for PG Course
- A candidate who wants to get admission for PG courses must have completed their graduation.
- In the case of M. Tech, applicants who have valid GATE marks can directly go for the interview round.
- For any other course applicant must have scored 50% of aggregate marks in graduation (For SC/ST 5% marks will be exempted)
JET 2022 Exam Pattern
Jain Entrance Test Syllabus 2022
The syllabus is something that includes topics that are important for the exam. Authority will make exam papers from these topics. So students need to prepare for the exam and all the points given in the syllabus. The syllabus includes the topics of physics, chemistry and maths based on 10th and 12th classes.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Courses Provided by Jain University
These are the different UG and PG courses that are given by Jain University through the entrance test.
Jain University Admission 2022 Undergraduate Courses
- BA (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- B.Tech (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- BCA (Electives/ Specialization)
- B. Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
Jain University Admission 2022 Postgraduate Courses
- MBA Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- MSc IT
- M.Com (Electives/ Specialization)
- MCA (Electives/ Specialization)
- Post Graduate Diploma
- MBA Aviation
- Food Technology
- Fire Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Earthquake Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Forensic Science
- Cultural Studies
- Public Administration/ Public Governance
- History etc
Jain Entrance Test Admit Card 2022
Applicants can get entry only with the help of admit card. Jain University will soon declare admit cards for students online. Candidates who have applied for the test can download the hall ticket from the official website. If anyone forgets to bring the hall ticket on the day of the examination, then the authority will not allow that candidate to appear in the exam.
Admit Card contains info like the name of the applicant, roll number, registration number, name of the exam centre, photo of the candidate, etc. On exam day, aspirants need to carry identity proof along with the admit card.
Procedure to Fill Jain University Admission Form 2022
Candidates who want to apply for the JET and do not the procedure can check some easy steps given below.
- Firstly, the candidate needs to do registration to do so the applicant needs to go to the official website link.
- Click on the registration link and have to fill in all the information.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or email the candidate has to type it on the site.
- Now the candidate has to log in with all the details like email id and password and then click on the “Create Application” option.
- In a few seconds, the application form will open on the screen.
- Enter all the information correctly in the form.
- Upload all the documents with the given size of the certificates.
- After that preview all the info and submit the form.
- Lastly, pay the fees of the application form to complete the process.
- Candidates can also take a printout of the registration form for future purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions
First, you have to submit the application form to appear in the exam then give the online test, and finally the video interview. This is the procedure by which you can take admission.
Documents like 10th and 12th certificates, migration certificates, caste and income certificates, PAN copy of the parents or guardian, 10th passport size photos of the candidate etc.
Till now there is no such official notice related to the end date of submitting of the application form.
Hello everyone, we think that the information provided by us regarding Jain University Admission 2022 has useful to you. in case anyone has questions they can ask in the comment box given below, we will try to give all your answers.