IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) 2020 will be conducted in the month of April and May for various courses. Applicants can avail application forms from the official website from February 2020 onwards. The official notification is expected to release in the month of February 2020.
IPU CET is a university level entrance exam conducted every year by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi for entry into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the university. Candidates from all over India can apply for this exam.
Table of Contents
- 1 IPU CET 2020 Admission Entrance Exam
- 2 IPU CET 2020 Overview
IPU CET 2020 Admission Entrance Exam
In this article, we have shared information related to IPU CET 2020 exam. This article covers information like IPU CET 2020 application form, application fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, Test centers, result etc.
IPU CET 2020 Overview
|Examination||IPU Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Commonly known as||IPU CET 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Course offered||UG and PG courses|
|Date of examination||April & May 2020|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Both online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
IPU CET 2020- Important Dates
Here is the tentative schedule for IPU CET 2020
|Programs||Last dates to submit an application||Date of exam||Declaration of result|
|B.Tech||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|BCA||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|BBA||1st week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
|B.Sc Nursing||2nd week of April 2020||4th week of April 2020||1st week of May 2020|
|B.Ed||1st week of May 2020||2nd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|LLB||1st week of May 2020||3rd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
|MBA||1st week of May 2020||Last week of May 2020||2nd week of June 2020|
|MCA||1st week of May 2020||3rd week of May 2020||4th week of May 2020|
Final dates will be updated soon.
IPU CET 2020- Eligibility
Candidates are advised to go through the IPU CET 2020 admission brochure to get the information about the eligibility criteria. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Eligibility criteria vary course to course. Here, we have shared eligibility criteria for some of the major courses that are offered by the university.
- For B.Tech- candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with aggregate 55% in Physics, Chemistry, and
- For BBA- candidate must have passed 10+2 (any stream) from a recognized board.
- For BCA- candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with English, Mathematics/ computer science as compulsory subjects.
- For MBA- Candidates must have completed a three-year bachelors degree (any discipline) with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- For LLB- 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks. Candidates must have passed in English.
- For MCA- Candidates must have completed graduation with minimum 50%. They must have passed in Mathematics and English at 10+2 level.
- Applicants appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible.
Age criterion is again varied from course to course. Candidates are required to go through IPU CET 2020 admission brochure available at www.ipu.ac.in for complete information about age criteria.
IPU CET 2020- Application Form
- Candidates can fill application forms only through the online mode.
- Application forms will be made available on the official website of the university probably in the month of February 2020.
- Candidates must submit the application forms within the specified schedule.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill all the authentic details in the application form.
- Candidates are required to upload all the required documents like a scanned copy of the recent passport-sized photograph, signature, and left thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- After submission of the application form, if there is any mistake in the date of birth of candidate, spelling mistake in the name, category choice, then applicants must submit an application in physical form with a processing fee of Rs.500/- to the given address-
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form and proof of payment for future use.
- The application fee for IPU CET 2020 is Rs.1000/- for all the candidates.
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
IPU CET 2020- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for IPU CET 2020 is as follows-
- IPU CET 2020 will be conducted in an offline mode (OMR)
- The total duration will be 2 hours 3o minutes for most of the exams.
- Questions paper will be consist of objective type questions.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
IPU CET 2020- Syllabus
Mathematics – (33.33%)
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- SRM University| Admission Open for BTech Courses 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
Questions will be based on class XI and XII topics from the aforementioned subjects.
English Language & Comprehension (15%)
Mathematics – (30%)
Computer Awareness- (30%)
General Knowledge- IT and Science Related – (25%)
English Language & Comprehension – (25%)
General Awareness- (25%)
Logical and Analytical Ability- (25%)
Aptitude relating to the field of Management and Communication Skills- (25%)
English Language & Comprehension- (25%)
Computer Awareness- (25%)
Logical and Analytical Ability- (25%)
English Language & Comprehension- (30%)
Numerical Ability- (30%)
General Awareness- (10%)
Reasoning ability including data interpretation- (30%)
English Language and Comprehension- 25%
General Knowledge- 25%
Legal Aptitude- 25%
- General Legal Awareness
- Understanding and Application of Legal Principles
IPU CET 2020 exam for B.Tech and MCA will be conducted at the exam centers located in the following cities-
- For other programs, IPU CET will be conducted only in Delhi.
- Candidates have to fill preference for test centers at the time of application. No request for a change in exam centers will be entertained under any circumstances.
IPU CET 2020- Admit Card
- IPU CET 2020 Admit card will be issued 5 days prior to the date of the exam.
- Applicants can download admit cards from the official website of the university by using their valid login credentials.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates are required to carry two copies of the admit card to the exam hall. One copy should be retained by the candidates after getting it signed by the invigilator and other copy should be handed over to the invigilator for university record.
- Candidates must retain the copy of admit card till the admission procedure completes.
IPU CET 2020- Result
IPU CET 2020 result will be released through online mode on the specified dates. Candidates can check the result on the official website of the university by using application number and password.
In case of any query related to IPU CET 2020, candidates can contact at the address given below-
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University