IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) 2021 is yet awaited to be officially announced by the authorities. Although it is expected to be conducted in the month of April and May for various courses. The fresh dates for the entrance test will be announced soon. Applicants can avail themselves of application forms from the official website as soon as the application is open to registration.
IPU CET is a university level entrance exam conducted every year by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi for entry into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the university. Candidates from all over India can apply for this exam.
- 1 IPU CET 2021 Admission Entrance Exam
- 2 IPU CET 2021 Overview
IPU CET 2021 Admission Entrance Exam
In this article, we have shared information related to IPU CET 2021 exam. This article covers information like IPU CET 2021 application form, application fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, Test centers, result etc.
IPU CET 2021 Overview
|Examination||IPU Common Entrance Test 2021|
|Commonly known as||IPU CET 2021|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Course offered||UG and PG courses|
|Date of examination||April/ May 2021|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Both online|
|Application status||Active Now|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
IPU CET 2021- Important Dates
Here is the tentative schedule for IPU CET 2021. You can check these dates and get ready for application as soon as the official dates are announced by the higher authorities. The dates are:
|Programs||Last dates to submit an application||Date of exam||Declaration of result|
|B.Tech||May 2021||To be notified||To be notified|
|BCA||May 2021||To be notified||To be notified|
|BBA||May 2021||To be notified||To be notified|
|B.Sc Nursing||Apr 2021||To be notified||To be notified|
|B.Ed||May 2021||To be notified||To be notified|
|LLB||May 2021||To be notified||To be notified|
|MBA||May 2021||To be notified||To be notified|
|MBA (IT)||Apr 2021||To be notified||To be notified|
|MCA||May 2021||To be notified||To be notified|
Revised Final dates will be updated soon. So, candidates are advised to keep checking our website and the official website of the university.
IPU CET 2021- Eligibility
Candidates are advised to go through the IPU CET 2021 admission brochure to get information about the eligibility criteria once it is out. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
Eligibility criteria vary course to course. Here, we have shared eligibility criteria for some of the major courses that are offered by the university.
- For B.Tech- candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with an aggregate of 55% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For BBA- the candidate must have passed 10+2 (any stream) from a recognized board.
- For BCA- candidates must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks with English, Mathematics/ computer science as compulsory subjects.
- For MBA- Candidates must have completed a three-year bachelor’s degree (any discipline) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- For LLB- 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks. Candidates must have passed in English.
- For MCA- Candidates must have completed graduation with a minimum of 50%. They must have passed in Mathematics and English at the 10+2 level.
- Applicants appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible.
Age Criteria- IPU CET 2021
The age criterion is again varied from course to course. Candidates are required to go through the IPU CET 2021 admission brochure once they are available. The brochure will be available on the official website www.ipu.ac.in, you can then get complete information about age criteria.
IPU CET 2021- Application Form
- Candidates can fill application forms only through the online mode.
- Application forms will be made available on the official website of the university probably in the month of March 2021.
- Candidates must submit the application forms within the specified schedule.
- Candidates must ensure that they fill in all the authentic details in the application form.
- Candidates are required to upload all the required documents like a scanned copy of the recent passport-sized photograph, signature, and left thumb impression in the prescribed format.
- After submission of the application form, if there is any mistake in the date of birth of the candidate, spelling mistake in the name, category choice, then applicants must submit an application in physical form with a processing fee of Rs.500/- to the given address-
Direct Link to Apply will be updated soon!
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it secure as proof of payment for future use.
- The application fee for IPU CET 2021 is Rs.1000/- for all the candidates.
- Applicants can make payment of the application fee through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
IPU CET 2021- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for IPU CET 2021 is as follows-
- IPU CET 2021 will be conducted in an offline mode (OMR)
- The total duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes for most of the exams.
- Questions paper will be consist of objective type questions (MCQs).
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
IPU CET 2020- Syllabus
Mathematics – (33.33%)
Questions will be based on class XI and XII topics from the aforementioned subjects.
English Language & Comprehension (15%)
Mathematics – (30%)
Computer Awareness- (30%)
General Knowledge- IT and Science Related – (25%)
English Language & Comprehension – (25%)
General Awareness- (25%)
Logical and Analytical Ability- (25%)
Aptitude relating to the field of Management and Communication Skills- (25%)
English Language & Comprehension- (25%)
Computer Awareness- (25%)
Logical and Analytical Ability- (25%)
English Language & Comprehension- (30%)
Numerical Ability- (30%)
General Awareness- (10%)
Reasoning ability including data interpretation- (30%)
English Language and Comprehension- 25%
General Knowledge- 25%
Legal Aptitude- 25%
- General Legal Awareness
- Understanding and Application of Legal Principles
IPU CET 2021 exam for B.Tech and MCA will be conducted at the exam centres located in the following cities-
- For other programs, IPU CET will be conducted only in Delhi.
- Candidates have to fill preference for test centers at the time of application. No request for a change in exam centers will be entertained under any circumstances.
IPU CET 2021- Admit Card
- IPU CET 2021 Admit card will be issued 5 days prior to the date of the exam.
- Applicants can download admit cards from the official website of the university by using their valid login credentials.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates are required to carry two copies of the admit card to the exam hall. One copy should be retained by the candidates after getting it signed by the invigilator and other copy should be handed over to the invigilator for university record.
- Candidates must retain the copy of admit card till the admission procedure completes.
IPU CET 2021- Result
IPU CET 2021 result will be released through online mode on the specified dates. Candidates can check the result on the official website of the university by using application number and password.
In case of any query related to IPU CET 2021, candidates can contact at the address given below-
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector – 16C,
New Delhi – 110078
Phone No- 11-25302170, 9560313682,
Fax- 11- 25302111
Email- grievance_Onlineapplication@ipu.ac.in; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The official date for release has not been announced yet. Although it is tentative to be released in March/ April 2021.
The exam for all the subjects is expected to be held in April/ May 2021.
The Admit card will be released 5 days ahead of the official date of the exam for respective course programs.
The exam is usually conducted in an offline mode.
The entrance exam has an application fee of about INR 1000, which is subjective to increment/ decrement as per the regulations of the higher authorities.
Yes, the exam has a marking scheme in which 1 marks is deducted for every wrong answer.