IISER Application Form 2019 Merit List: IISER Application Form 2019 will be available for the month of May. Through IISER you will get admission in BS-MS Dual-degree. Institutes of Science Education and Research is premium college located at various places in Tirupati, Mohali, Bhopal, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Kolkata, and Berhampur.
Every year the huge pool of applicants applies for the entrance exam and all the qualifying student have to appear for counselling rounds. Here in this article, you will get to know about IISER application form 2019 and what is eligibility criteria for the admission with all the important dates of the exam.
Table of Contents
IISER Application Form 2019
IISER is the apex autonomous body which comes under Ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI. IISER conducts its exam for admission in its various campus across India each year. Although there are other modes of entry in college.
- By KVPY
- By JEE advance scorecard 2019
- By state and central SCB 2019
So if you have scorecard/result of KVPY & JEE advance, then you no need to give aptitude test, but if you are applying through SCB, then you have to sit in the entrance test. Counseling will be conducted separately.
IISER BS-MS Admission 2019 Dates – Online Application Form
|1.||JEE/KVPY/SCB stream application starts||May 4th week 2019|
|2.||Application for KVPY Stream Ends||June 1st week 2019|
|3.||Application for IIT-JEE Stream Ends||June 2nd week 2019|
|4.||Application for SCB Stream Ends||June 2nd week 2019|
|5.||Publication of Allocation list of JEE/KVPY channel||June 3rd week 2019|
|6.||Admission fees for JEE/KVPY stream last date of payment||July 1st week 2019|
|7.||IISER Aptitude Test for SCB||July 1st week 2019|
|8.||Result/ Allocation of SCB stream||July 2nd week 2019|
Official Notification Regarding Dates
IISER Application Fee 2019 Online
You can Pay the fee online through Debit/credit card or use your net banking account to pay the application fee. This is a one-time nonrefundable fee.
|1.||General & OBC||Rs.1,500/-|
|2.||SC/ ST & Kashmiri Migrants||Rs.750/-|
Filling IISER Application Form Steps by step guide
- Registration: First register yourself by filling the application form online. You have to visit the IISER online portal and look for the registration link. We will update this page with a Direct link to it. Ones you found the application registration link, click on it, and a new window will open.
- Filling up application form: Now fill in the details required for filling the form online like your name, education qualification, course, etc. also it will ask your applying mode so if you are applying through JEE/KVPY then you have to provide your roll number in the form. And for SCB candidates you have to enter your choice for aptitude test.
- Uploading Photograph: After you have filled the form, go through it carefully and submit the form online. Now it will ask you to upload your Picture and sign. After all this, you will be mailed or will flash the application number and password as your login details for future access to the portal. Save it carefully.
- Payment and Submission of Application: Final step is to make application form exam payment. Click on the make payment and choice your preferred mode of payment. After all, this step takes to print out of the application form.
Official Website: www.iiseradmission.in