IIIT Basara Online Application 2020: IIT Basara will invite application for the admission of students to 6 year integrated B.Tech Program (UG) at the university for the academic session 2020-21. Through this admission procedure, 1500 seats will be filled with the eligible candidates. IIIT Basara Online Application 2020 are likely to be released shortly.
- IIIT Basara Online Application
- IIIT Basara Admission 2020- Application Form
- IIIT Basara Admission Eligibility 2020
- IIIT Basara Admission 2020 Seat Reservation
- About Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
- How to apply for IIIT Basara Admission 2020
IIIT Basara Online Application
Those are aspiring to join the university have to fill the IIIT Basara online application form and have to post its hard copy along with all the required documents to the address provided. Admission in the university are open to all the national, OCI and PIO candidates. Candidates must apply submit the application before the last date.
In this article, we have shared all the essential information about the IIIT Basara/ RGUKT (TS) Integrated B.Tech admission procedure.
IIIT Basara Admission 2020- Application Form
|Admission process||IIIT Basara Admission 2020|
|Article category||Application details|
|University||Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)|
|Advertisement No.||to be updated|
|Course||B.Tech 6 year integrated program|
|Application date||Updated Soon|
|Application status||Will be active soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official admission notification||To be updated|
IIIT Basara Admissions 2020- Important Dates/ Schedule
The tentative admission schedule is as follows-
|Activity/Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of official notification||To be updated soon|
|Issue of online registration||To be updated soon|
|Last date for online registration||To be updated soon|
|Last date for receiving hard copy of application||To be updated soon|
|Announcement of selection list||To be updated soon|
The official notification dates will be updated soon.
IIIT Basara Admission Eligibility 2020
Candidates must go through the eligibility requirements prescribed by the university for admission before filling the admission form. The eligibility details for this admission procedure are as follows-
- National and international candidates are eligible to apply. International candidates should of original nationality, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
- Candidates should not have completed an age of 18 years as on 31st December 2020(in case of SC/ST students it is 21 years).
- Candidates should have passed class X (SSC) or equivalent exam recognized by the Government of Telangana state or Andhra Pradesh conducted in first attempt.
IIIT Basara B.Tech Online Application 2020
- Application procedure is going to start from today at 4:00 pm onwards.
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the online mode.
- No physical application forms has been issued by the university.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the due date to avoid last minute disappointment.
- Applicants should carefully read the official brochure before filling the online application.
- They should keep all the required certificates handy at the time of online application.
- Each and every information asked in the application form should be filled with care. Candidates should cross-check every information before final submission.
- In case of multiple applications, latest application will be considered for admission.
Documents to be enclosed with the Application Form
Candidates have to enclose following certificates with the application form before sending it-
- The application fee receipt issued by the TSOnline service centers.
- Admit card of 10th Class or its equivalent.
- Study Certificates from class IV to class X/ Residence certificate by those claiming Local category (in any of Osmania University areas (Telangana State).
- Community/ caste proof certificate (SC/ST/BC) as per the proforma prescribed by the university.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed proforma. (if applicable)
- Residence certificate/service certificate of parents (for those claiming unreserved category of seats)
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed proforma (if applicable)
- NCC certificate for those claiming reservation under this quota.
- Sports certificate(s) (if applicable)
IIIT Basara Admission 2020 Seat Reservation
Seat reservation is the one of the important factor on which the selection of candidates depends. The category-wise reservation applicable as per the reservation policies of the government of Telangana State are as follows-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Children of Armed Person (CAP)||2%|
85% of the total available seats in the university will be reserved for local students (Osmania University area, Telangana State), 15% seats will be unreserved (to be filled by the candidates of both Telangana and Andhra State).
Selection of the candidates
Selection of the suitable candidates for admission to 6 years integrated B.Tech programs will be done on the basis of merit in the Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained by the candidates in each subject at High School (class 10th).
University will not conduct an entrance exam for the admission of the students to the university.
RGUKT Merit and Counselling
On the basis of scrutiny of the applications, university will prepare the merit list of the candidates. These candidates will then be invited for the process of counseling. Admission will be granted only after the scrutiny of details mentioned on the application form and verification of documents.
However, mere selection of candidates for verification of certificates and counseling will not guarantee their admission to the university.
About Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
RGUKT is a state university located in Telangana State (TS). It has invited application for filling a huge number of seats in its B.tech 6 year integrated program. The last date of receiving the hard copy of application will be notified by the university in the admission notice. Therefore, interested candidates must apply well in time.
Through this admission, students will be offered B.Tech (6 years integrated) course. This 6 years integrated B.Tech program is categorized into the given two categories-
- Pre University Course- PUC (2 years)- This course will include following subjects-
- Telugu / Sanskrit
- B. Tech (4 years)- Under this program following streams will be offered-
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
How to apply for IIIT Basara Admission 2020
The application procedure comprises of four steps. Below, we have provided step-by-step procedure to submit the application-
Step 1. Payment of application fee and Application ID generation
- Visit RGUTK, Basara admission portal.
- Click on “Apply Now” option given under the title UG Admissions.
- Click on the “Fee Payment” option and follow the instructions.
- Make payment at TSOnline centers.
- After payment, an application ID will be generated and center will provide the fee receipt. Save both for further proceeding.
Step 2. Submission of online Application
- After the successful payment of application fee, applicants have to click on “Apply” link given under “Application Submission” option on the homepage of the admission portal.
- Enter the Application ID and class 10th Hall ticket no. and “click on proceed to fill Application” option.
- Fill all the details carefully on the application form.
- Submit the online application form.
Step 3. Print Application Form – Ones candidates have submitted the online application form, they have to take printout of the same. For that, they have to click on the “Print Application” option given on the homepage of the portal.
Step 4. Posting of Hard copy of the Application form
Lastly, candidates have to send the printed copy of filled-in application form along with the fee receipt and all the required document/certificates to the given address through speed post/registered post-
The Convener, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies,
Basar, Nirmal District,
Telangana State 504107
Candidates must write “Application for Admissions 2020 RGUKT – Basar” on the top of the cover of the application.
IIIT Basara Application fee 2020
Details about application fee applicable to candidates are as follows-
- SC and ST candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh have to pay an application fee of Rs.150/-.
- OC and BC candidates of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh have to submit an application fee of Rs.200/-
- Candidates of other states, global and unfilled seats of Global category will have to an application fee of Rs.250.-
- Application fee should be paid through TSOnline Service Centres. For this TSOnline centers will issue receipt.
- Candidates also have to pay a service charge of Rs.25/- to the service center.
- International and NRI students have to pay the application fee through a DD drawn in favor of The Director, RGUKT, Basar payable at any nationalized bank.
You can apply at university admission portal https://admissions.rgukt.ac.in/adm/ug.
You have to make payment at the TSOnline Service Centres. You must keep the receipt safe with you and should also send it along with the application form.
Yes, you can apply under supernumerary seats provided you should have completed class 10 or equivalent in 2018 with minimum 70% marks in each subject.
Yes, it is important to send the application form. Without the submission of application form along with the required enclosures, your application will be considered incomplete and invalid even if you have paid the application fee. Also, the application form should reach its destination before the due date.
No, candidates will be granted admission only on the basis of merit in class 10th.
In this case of multiple applications, only the latest application submitted by you will be considered.
On the confirmation of submission of application you will be notified by the university. Meanwhile, you can also check track your application status at the admission portal.
University will notify candidates through official website. You may also receive intimation through post, email or SMS (whichever possible).
For any support or queries related to the admission, interested applicants can email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 8309894387 or 7989682613. Or you can comment below your query regading the RGUKT IIIT Basara online application form 2020.