ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019: Interested candidates can apply online from 01 April 2019 onwards by NTA. ICAR AIEEA (All India Entrance Examination for Admission) 2019 is scheduled to be conducted in the month of May 2019. Here, candidates will get information about ICAR AIEEA 2019 Application form, exam dates, eligibility, registration procedure, application fee, syllabus, pattern, Admit card, exam pattern, Test centers, result etc.
Latest 3rd May 2019: ICAR AIEEA 2019 Online Application form last date has been extended till 8th May 2019
AIEEA is a national level entrance exam organized every year by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research. AIEEA is conducted for admission of candidates into various UG, PG and Doctoral courses in various agricultural universities of India.
ICAR AIEEA Application form 2019
|Examination||ICAR AIEEA 2019|
|Article category||ICAR AIEEA Registration/Application form 2019|
|Exam type||National exam|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Council of Agricultural Research|
|Course offered||UG, PG and Doctoral programs|
|Date of examination||1st July 2019|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Offline (Pen & Paper-based Test)|
|ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2019||Apply Here|
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Registration Dates
The tentative schedule for ICAR AIEEA 2019 is given below in the table-
|Availability of online application form||01 April 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form|
|Last date to submit fee of application form||1st May 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of UG exam||1st July 2019|
|Date of PG exam||May 2019|
|Date of AICE JRF/SRF (PGS) exam||May 2019|
|Declaration of result||July 2019|
*Official dates will be announced after the release of official notification.
ICAR AIEEA Application Form Eligibility
Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Candidates can check the eligibility criterion for ICAR AIEEA 2019 given below-
- Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Aadhaar card is must for every candidate except for the candidates who belong to Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam.
- Candidate must have attained a minimum age of 16 years as on 31st August 2019.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 exam from a recognized board with PCM/PCB/PCMB subjects.
- The minimum marks required by General/OBC/UPS candidates are 50% and for SC/ST/PC candidates it must be 40%.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
- The maximum age of candidates must be 19 years as on 31st August 2019.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree in the respective field from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have obtained 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PC) in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible.
ICAR AIEEA 2019 Registration
- Registration will be available from the 01 April 2019.
- Candidates can fill ICAR AIEEA 2019 application forms only through the online mode.
- No offline application forms will be made available; therefore, candidates are required to fill the application form through the official website of ICAR.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Candidates must upload all the documents like photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates are required to send the printout of the confirmation page along with the proof of payment to the address given below-
The controller of Examinations (Agril. Education),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II, Pusa,
ICAR AIEEA 2019- Application Fee
The application fee for ICAR AIEEA is as follows-
|Programs||Gen/OBC/UPS candidates||SC/ST/PC candidates|
|AICE JRF/SRF (PGS)||Rs.1200/-||Rs.600/-|
- Candidates can make payment of Application fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
ICAR AIEEA 2019- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for ICAR AIEEA 2019 is as follows-
For UG Programs
- Mode of the exam will be an offline
- The total duration of exam will be 150 minutes.
- 60 questions will be asked in each section.
- Questions will be asked in both English and Hindi language.
- 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Group A (PCM)||Group B (PCB)||No. of questions||Max. marks|
For PG Programs
- ICAR AIEEA 2019 will be conducted in an offline mode (OMR Sheets)
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The medium of question paper will be English and Hindi.
- Questions paper will be consist of objective type questions.
- There will be 2 sections in the question paper.
- 3 marks will be given for each correct answer and 5 marks will be given for cross-matching
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. For 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong cross-matching answer.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
ICAR AIEEA Admit card
Candidates can download ICAR AIEEA 2019 Admit card from the official website of the university from 2nd week of May 2019 onwards. Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates.
It is compulsory for every candidate to carry their admit cards to the exam center on the day of the exam. Candidates without an admit card will be not be allowed to enter the exam center and will be debarred from the exam.
ICAR AIEEA Result
The result will be released online in the month of June 2019. Candidates can check their result on the official website by using login credentials.
In case of any query/issue related to ICAR AIEEA 2019, candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority immediately.
Contact details are as follows-
Agricultural Education Division
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan II
Pusa, New Delhi-110 012
In case you face any problem, you can always ask us in the comment section below.