IBSAT 2022 application is now available on the portal and applicants eligible for it may submit their application online. This Examination is conducted by ICFAI University for students appearing for their Higher Qualification studies. Interested candidates can fill out the IBSAT registration forms before the last date i.e. 16th December 2022. And the entrance test for the same will be conducted in the 4th week of Dec 2022. Below in this article, you will get other information regarding the IBSAT 2022 Application. After that, if you have queries related to this then must ask in the comment section given below.
Update: IBSAT 2022 Mock Test Link is now active on the portal.
IBSAT 2022 Entrance Exam
IBSAT (IBS Aptitude Test) is a popular university-level entrance exam conducted every year by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad. IBSAT is conducted to provide admission to eligible candidates into the postgraduate management programs at all the campuses of ICFAI B-schools across India.
In this article, candidates will get complete information about IBSAT 2022 like the Application form, schedule, eligibility, registration, registration fee, syllabus, pattern, admit card, etc.
IBSAT 2022 Overview
Before moving let’s have a quick look at some of the important details of the Examination.
|Article Category||Application details|
|Exam type||University level|
|Conducting Authority||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad|
|Course offered||MBA/PGDM/PhD programs|
|Date of Examination||December 2022|
|Application Status||Till 16th Dec 2022|
|Offered||Once a year (2-day test window)|
|Mode of examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Mock Test||IBSAT 2022 Mock Test Link is live Now|
IBSAT is conducted for admission in the following nine campuses of IBS-
IBSAT 2022- Important Exam Dates/ Schedule
The complete schedule for IBSAT 2022 is as follows
|Online application starts||1st July 2022|
|Last date for online application||16 December 2022|
|Availability of admit card||To be notified|
|Date of Examination||4th week Dec 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of January 2023|
|Selection briefing||Feb/March 2023|
IBSAT 2022 Selection Process
Candidates in various ICFAI Business Schools (IBS) will be selected on the basis of-
- IBSAT/CAT/NMAT by GMAC/GMAT scores
- Group Discussions
- Personal Interviews.
Candidates having valid CAT/NMAT by GMAC/GMAT 2022 scorecard are exempted from IBSAT 2022. Candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for further admission process.
IBSAT 2022- Eligibility
Before registration candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Program-wise eligibility criteria are given below-
Two years MBA program
- Candidates must have completed a minimum of 15 years of education.
- You must have completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% from a recognized university with English as the medium of instruction.
- Candidates not having English as a medium of instruction in graduation are required to submit TOEFL/IELTS/NELT score.
- Final year appearing candidates are also eligible.
PhD. Program in Management
- Candidate must have completed graduation (any discipline) with a minimum of 50% marks with English as the medium of instruction.
- Post-graduation (full time) in Management with 55% from a recognized university.
- Post-graduation (full time) in Economics, Psychology, Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics, Public Administration, Sociology etc with a minimum of 55% from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have done CA/CFA/CWA/CS with a minimum of 55% are eligible.
IBSAT 2022- Registration
- Registration and application forms will be made available in both modes i.e. Offline and Online.
- Online registration forms are available on the official website.
- Candidates can get the offline registration form from the IBS FTP branches established at various locations of India.
- You must fill all the correct and genuine details in the registration form.
- Candidates will not be able to make any corrections in the registration form after final submission. Therefore must fill all the details carefully.
- Passport size photographs must be uploaded in the prescribed
- Candidates must take a printout of the filled application form (online/offline) and keep it safe for future reference.
- The registration fee for IBSAT is Rs. 1800/-.
- Online mode- registration fee can be paid through debit/credit card/ net banking.
- Offline mode- cash payment at the IBS centre.
- IBSAT 2022 registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
IBSAT 2022- Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for IBSAT is as follows-
- IBSAT exam will be conducted in online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The total exam duration will be 2 hours.
- Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total 140 questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|S.No||Section||No. of questions|
|4||Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2022- Syllabus
Section-wise syllabus for IBSAT is as follows-
- Verbal Ability
Analogies, Vocabulary, English Grammar, Punctuation, Replace the missing words, Para Jumble, Sentence completion, Contextual usage, Incorrect words, English Usage, etc.
- Reading Comprehension
Reading comprehension will cover passage; fill in the blanks, comprehension of a passage, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude
Number System, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Algebra, Geometry, Arithmetic Progression, Average, Percentage, Time and Work, Installment payments, Mensuration, Probability, Co-ordinate Geometry, Permutation & Combination, Profit & Loss, Time-Speed-Distance, Alligation & mixture, Discount, Quadratic, linear equation, etc.
- Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation
Tables, Critical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, Graphs representing the area, Data Sufficiency, Cause and effects, Pie chart, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Venn – diagram, Bar graphs, Statements and Conclusions, Visual reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Matrix arrangements, Column graphs, etc.
IBSAT 2022- Admit card
- Admit card will be made available on the official website of IBS.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates. No, admit cards will be issued for incomplete applications.
- No, admit cards will be sent to any candidate by post.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the admit cards to the exam center. Candidates without an admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards even after the conduction of exam for future references.
IBSAT 2022 is expected to be conducted in the test centers in the following cities-
IBSAT 2022- Result
IBSAT 2022 result will be released in the 1st week of January 2023. Candidates can check the result on the official website by using their IBSAT 2022 login ID and password.
Candidates must contact the concerned authority in case of any problem related to IBSAT 2022.
Here, are the Contact details-
IBS admissions Office,
65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Phone- 040- 23440963
Toll free- 1800 425 55 66 77