HSCAP Kerala Plus One 2020 Admission notification has been released and Application process has been started from 29th July 2020 at 5 PM. As class 10th board results have been released, DHSE, Kerala has started to receive applications from eligible students for HSCAP plus one admission. Interested candidates willing to obtain admissions in Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process +1 can apply through the online mode.
Latest Update on 5th Sep. 2020-:The seat allotment for First phase has been released by the authority. Please visit the link to download the seat allotment results.
14th August 2020 25th August 2020 is the last date for submission of HSCAP Kerala Plus One admission 2020. Those who have not applied should apply asap. Check the application below.
Quick Update 5th August 2020: District-wise Schemewise Online Application Status as on 5th August is available now. Check it below.
LATEST UPDATE: Application procedure for HSCAP Kerala Plus one admission for academic session 2020-21 has been started from today i.e 29th July 2020 (5:00 PM). Check apply link below.
Update: Check HSCAP plus one admission seat details below
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2020
- 1.1 HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission- A Brief
- 1.2 HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission Procedure 2020
- 1.3 HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Dates 2020
- 1.4 HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Application Form 2020 Download
- 1.5 HSCAP Plus One Admission Application Fee 2020
- 1.6 HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 1.7 HSCAP Kerala +1 Seat Allotment Result 2020
- 2 How to Fill HSCAP +1 Online Application Form 2020?
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2020
Admission to +1 is made through a Single Window Admission (Ekajalakam) which is also known as HSCAP, Kerala. Admission procedure is conducted by the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala for the admission of candidates into plus one/ class XI/ first year in the Government and Govt. aided higher secondary schools of Kerala.
Through this admission procedure, candidates can get admission into their preferred subjects in the govt. /aided higher secondary school in the state.
Readers who are searching for information about HSCAP Plus one 2020 admission are going to get every information here. In this article, we have shared information about HSCAP Kerala application form, application fee, schedule, eligibility criteria, seat allotment etc.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission- A Brief
|Admission procedure||Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process/ Single Window System|
|Article category||Application & admission details|
|Conducting authority||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala|
|Class||Plus one (Class XI)|
|Date of issue of application||29th July 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Application procedure||Online/ Offline|
|Official admission portal||www.hscap.kerala.gov.in|
|DHSE, Kerala website||www.dhsekerala.gov.in|
|HSCAP Seat details||Check here|
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission Procedure 2020
Selection of eligible candidates is done on the basis of merit or marks obtained in class X board examinations. No entrance test is conducted for admission to plus one. Seats are allotted on the basis of merit. Applicants have to choose the preferred school at the time of filling the application form.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Dates 2020
|The release of notification/application form||29th July 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form|
|HSCAP Plus One Trial allotment 2020|
|Date of allotment of seats (1st)|
|Last date for 1st Allotment||15th September 2020|
|Commencement of classes||Notified Soon|
|1st Supplementary Allotment Result||Notified Soon|
|2nd Supplementary Allotment Result||Notified Soon|
HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Application Form 2020 Download
- HSCAP Kerala application forms can be filled only through the online mode.
- Interested candidates have to submit the application form on the official website of the conducting authority.
- Candidates are advised to keep their documents ready with them at the time of filling the application form so that mistakes can be avoided.
- Candidates can choose their preferred schools and subjects at the time of online application form.
Click Here to view HSCAP Plus One Trial Allotment Result 2020
- How to apply online: check here
- Instruction to know last rank: Click here
- Helpdesk: Click here
- Districtwise Schemewise Online Application Status
- Plus One Admission -Details of Certificates Produced for Admission : Instruction
- Sports Quota Admission : Instruction
HSCAP Plus One Admission Application Fee 2020
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.25/-.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee through the online mode or offline mode (demand draft or in person).
- Any changes related to the application fee will be updated soon.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before going to apply. Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria cannot fill the application.
Below we have shared the HSCAP eligibility criteria for HSCAP one plus exam-
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Kerala State.
- Candidates must have qualified Class X or SSLC from a recognized board.
- Admission will depend on the WGPA (Weightage Grade Point Average) of the candidates.
- Candidates must have scored minimum specified marks/grades to get admissions to commerce, science and arts stream in the schools of Kerala.
- Information about age criteria will be updated soon.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Seat Allotment Result 2020
HSCAP Kerala allotment of seats is likely to happen in the month of August 2020 after the publication of result. Seat allotment will be based on the grades of candidates in the qualifying exams (class IX). The seat allotment list will be released on the official website on the specified dates. Candidates are therefore advised to stay in touch with the official portal.
Once the seats are allotted, students are required to submit the required documents and admission fee at the allotted school and have to confirm the admission. Candidates whose names will not be there in the first seat allotment list have to wait for the second declaration of the second list.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Important Points
- The application process starts from 29th July 2020.
- Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus and all the necessary instructions before filling the application form.
- Application forms can be filled only through the official portal. No other medium is applicable.
- Candidates must stay in contact with the official portal as each and every information regarding the admission is updated on the official website.
- Application forms with wrong information will be rejected.
- Students are advised to keep their login credentials (i.e. application number and date of birth) safe as it is used in various stages during the admission procedure.
- Candidates not satisfied with the allotted seats can apply for transfer from the allotted school.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the payment of the prescribed admission fee.
How to Fill HSCAP +1 Online Application Form 2020?
Applicants have to follow the given steps to fill the online application form-
- Step 1- Visit the official portal of DHSE HSCAP Kerala i.e. www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2- Click on the “HSCAP Kerala one plus 2020 admission” link on the homepage.
- Step 3- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Step 4- Select the district.
- Step 5- Fill all the required information in the application form accurately.
- Step 6- Upload the necessary documents such as a photograph in the required field.
- Step 7- Make payment of the prescribed application fee.
- Step 8- Check and review all the filled details and click on submit button.
- Step 9- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
For any query or issue related to HSCAP 2020 admissions, candidates are suggested to contact the conducting authority for immediate redressal of the problem. Stay connected for more updated related to HSCAP Kerala plus one admission 2020. Ask your query below and our team will help you ASAP.