HSCAP Kerala Plus One 2019 Admission notification and Application forms has been released after the declaration of Class X board results. Interested candidates willing to obtain admissions in Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process +1 can apply through the online mode.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2019
Admission to +1 is made through a Single Window Admission (Ekajalakam) which is also known as HSCAP, Kerala. Admission procedure is conducted by the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala for the admission of candidates into plus one/ class XI/ first year in the Government and Govt. aided higher secondary schools of Kerala.
Through this admission procedure, candidates can get admission into their preferred subjects in the govt. /aided higher secondary school in the state.
Latest Update 24th May 2019: HSCAP +1 First Seat Allotment Result 2019 will be announced today. Follow below link to check the result.
Readers those who are searching for information about HSCAP Plus one 2019 admission are going to get every information here. In this article, we have shared information about HSCAP Kerala application form, application fee, schedule, eligibility criteria, seat allotment etc.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission- A Brief
|Admission procedure||Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process/ Single Window System|
|Article category||Application & admission details|
|Conducting authority||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala|
|Class||Plus one (Class XI)|
|Date of issue of application||10th May 2019|
|Application procedure||Online/ Offline|
|Official admission portal||www.hscap.kerala.gov.in|
|DHSE, Kerala website||www.dhsekerala.gov.in|
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission Procedure 2019
Selection of eligible candidates is done on the basis of merit or marks obtained in class X board examinations. No entrance test is conducted for admission to plus one. Seats are allotted on the basis of merit. Applicants have to choose the preferred school at the time of filling the application form.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission Dates 2019
|The release of notification/application form||10th May 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||16th May 2019|
|Plus One Trial allotment 2019 Date||20th May 2019|
|Date of allotment of seats (1st)||24th May 2019|
|Date of allotment of seats (2nd)||31st May 2019|
|Commencement of classes||3rd June 2019|
|1st Supplementary Allotment Result||1st week of July 2019|
|2nd Supplementary Allotment Result||2nd week of July 2019|
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission Application Form 2019 Download
- HSCAP Kerala application forms can be filled only through the online mode.
- Interested candidates have to submit the application form on the official website of the conducting authority.
- Candidates are advised to keep their documents ready with them at the time of filling the application form so that mistakes can be avoided.
- Candidates can choose their preferred schools and subjects at the time of online application form.
How to fill an HSCAP online application form?
Applicants have to follow the given steps to fill the online application form-
- Visit the official portal of DHSE HSCAP Kerala i.e. www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the “HSCAP Kerala one plus 2019 admission” link on the homepage.
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Select the district.
- Fill all the required information in the application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents such as a photograph in the required field.
- Make payment of the prescribed application fee.
- Check and review all the filled details and click on submit button.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
HSCAP +1 Application Fee 2019
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.25/-.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee through the online mode or offline mode (demand draft or in person).
- Any changes related to the application fee will be updated soon.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission Eligibility criteria 2019
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before going to apply. Candidates not fulfilling the eligibility criteria cannot fill the application.
Below we have shared the HSCAP eligibility criteria for HSCAP one plus exam-
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Kerala State.
- Candidates must have qualified Class X or SSLC from a recognized board.
- Admission will depend on the WGPA (Weightage Grade Point Average) of the candidates.
- Candidates must have scored minimum specified marks/grades to get admissions to commerce, science and arts stream in the schools of Kerala.
- Information about age criteria will be updated soon.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Seat Allotment Result 2019
HSCAP Kerala allotment of seats is likely to happen in the month of June 2019. Seat allotment will be based on the grades of candidates in the qualifying exams (class IX). The seat allotment list will be released on the official website on the specified dates. Candidates are therefore advised to stay in touch with the official portal.
Once the seats are allotted, students are required to submit the required documents and admission fee at the allotted school and have to confirm the admission. Candidates whose names will not be there in the first seat allotment list have to wait for the second declaration of the second list.
HSCAP Kerala +1 Admission Important Points
- The application form is likely to release in the first week of May 2019.
- Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus and all the necessary instructions before filling the application form.
- Application forms can be filled only through the official portal. No other medium is applicable.
- Candidates must stay in contact with the official portal as each and every information regarding the admission is updated on the official website.
- Application forms with wrong information will be rejected.
- Students are advised to keep their login credentials (i.e. application number and date of birth) safe as it is used in various stages during the admission procedure.
- Candidates not satisfied with the allotted seats can apply for transfer from the allotted school.
- Admission will be confirmed only after the payment of the prescribed admission fee.
For any query or issue related to HSCAP 2019 admissions, candidates are suggested to contact the conducting authority for immediate redressal of the problem. Below we have shared the contact details; candidates can refer it-
- HSCAP Contact details
ICT Cell (HSE),
State Project Office, [email protected],
Phone No.- 0471-2529857, 0471- 2323198
Stay connected for more updated related to HSCAP Kerala 2019 plus one admission. Ask your query below and our team will help you ASAP.