HP LEET Application Form 2021: Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board HP Lateral Entry application form will be released soon. Board is expected to release the application form dates shortly. From this post, you can get all the information on HP LEET 2021 such as the HP LEET application form, Admit card, Result declaration date, and others. Candidates seeking admission in engineering courses in the state of Himachal Pradesh can register themselves in HP LEET written examination. This exam gives an opportunity for those who want to take direct entry in the 2nd year of 3 years diploma course.
|Article Category||HP LEET Application Form 2021|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Purpose||Direct entry in 2nd year of 3 years diploma course|
|Online submission date (3-year course)||First week of April 2021|
|Online submission date (2-year diploma course)||First week of April 2021|
|Exam Category||UG Level Exam|
HP LEET Application Form 2021
HP LEET exam is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. It’s a state-level exam and it is held on the 9 exam centers across the state. HP LEET is a gateway to get admission in various Polytechnic courses in government and private institutes.
HP LEET application form will be available online from the first week of April 2021 onwards. In order to get admission to the second year Engineering Diploma Programme for the academic year 2021. Students will have to fill and submit the application form online.
As LEET is a state level examination so native candidates will get the preference in seat allotment. Non-Himachali candidates can also apply for the HP LEET exam but they will get the seat only if the seat will remain vacant after the 3rd round of counselling. In order to get admission to the Polytechnic course of your wish, fill the HP LEET application form online.
Here we have mentioned the steps to guide you on how to fill HP LEET Application form online.
How to fill HP LEET Application Form?
Step 1. Registration
- Visit the official website of HPTSB by using the link given below.
- You will find the link named Online Admission 2021 on the page along with the “Polytechnic – LEET 2021” option on the page.
- Click on the link and it will direct you to a new page, here you will have to click on “New Registration Page” under the “Online Services” tab.
- On this page fill in all the asked personal details about you like your name, mail id contact number, etc.
- After filling the form re-check it and then submit it. On its submission, you will get a user name and password on your mail-id and contact number. Keep it safe with you for further use.
Step 2. Fill the application form for HP LEET 2021
- Now login on the website with the user name and password and fill a few additional following details;
- Preferred Examination Station
- Your name (First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name)
- Date of Birth
- Gender (If female then, Are you only Child of your parent’s)
- Father’s details & Mother’s details (as per 10th certificate):
- Ward of Freedom Fighter- Select as applicable
- IRDP(Below poverty line)- Select as applicable
- Physically handicapped- Select yes if applicable
- Defence- Select yes if applicable.
- Rural Backward Area (RBA)- Select yes if applicable
- Sports Category
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Step 3. Read terms and conditions – At last, accept the given terms and conditions and click on Save & Proceed to Next Step” button and it will direct you to the next page where you will have to upload your signature and photograph. Both of them should be in jpg format and less than 100 KB.
Step 4. Make application fee payment – As the last step make the payment of application fee. The application fee can be paid online with Debit/Credit card or Net Banking. In case of non-availability of the facility of online banking, application fee can be submitted through DD also.
Step 5. Registration Complete – After the fee payment you will see a message on your desktop that “You have been successfully registered”.
Step 6. Take a printout of the application receipt – Now go to the website and log in on the portal to check the status of your application. Take a printout of acknowledgment appeared on the screen about your application.
Official Website- http://www.hptechboard.com/
HP LEET 2021- Application Fee
- Application form fee for the candidates from the general category is Rs. 600/-. If want to pay the fee through DD then it will cost Rs. 750/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST category can fill the application form by paying Rs. 400/- as application fee. Add additional Rs. 50/- if paying the fee through DD.
- If you are picking the DD option to pay the fee by DD then it should be drawn in favor of the secretary, HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala.
HP LEET 2021 counseling schedule for 2-year Engineering diploma
|Online submission application dates||First week of April 2021|
|Verification of sports certificate for candidates seeking admission under this category||TBA|
|Communication of sports credits to MGRM by HPTSB||TBA|
|Allotment of seats for 1st round online counselling||TBA|
|Candidates reporting with original documents||TBA|
|List of vacancy updation by principal||TBA|
|Vacant seats display after 1st round||TBA|
|Submission of new application/revision of Institution choices on the basis of vacant seats if desired by applicant||TBA|
|2nd round seats allotment for online counselling||TBA|
|Candidates reporting with original certificate||TBA|
|Vacant seats display at institution level||TBA|
HP LEET 2021- Important Dates
Here are all the details of important dates associated with HP LEET Exam.
|Online application form submission||1st week of April 2021|
|Date of HP LEET 2021 Exam||June 2021 (tentative)|
|HP LEET 2021 Result||July 2021 (tentative)|
|Date of filling HP LEET 2021 score and choices submission of candidates||TBA|
|First-round online counseling||TBA|
|Date of vacancy list display after 1st round of counseling||TBA|
|Second-round online counseling||TBA|
|Date of vacancy list display after 2nd round of counselling||TBA|
|Third-round online counselling||TBA|
|Date of display of vacant seats after 3rd round counselling||TBA|
|Date of centralized offline counselling (depends on the availability of seats)||TBA|
HP LEET Application form Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for HP LEET set by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board for the applicants. Do check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the aforementioned entrance exam.
- Applicants’ age should be 15 years or above and it should not be more than 20 years to apply for HP LEET.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 in ITI under NCVT/SCVT/COE in concern engineering stream. OR 12th class with science stream.
HP LEET 2021 – Exam Pattern
- HP TEET exam will consist of a single question paper.
- It will be a bilingual exam. the question paper will be in Hindi and English both languages.
- The duration of this exam will be 3 hours. It will be an offline exam and candidates will have to mark their answers on OMR sheets.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in this exam. These questions will be based on Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Knowledge.
- 25 questions from every topic will be taken in HP LEET exam.
- For every correct answer, the student will get 4 marks.
- The exam has the procedure of negative marking and every wrong answer will snatch one mark of the student.
The Bottom Line
In this post, we have mentioned all the essential information related to the HP LEET application form and exam. If you have any question in mind related to this or any other exam, feel free to drop it in the comment box below. We will be happy to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The application form is expected to be released in the first week of April 2021.
Objective type questions.
The question paper will be in English and Hindi language.