HP LEET Application Form 2022: Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board HP Lateral Entry application form has been released now. Candidates who are looking for this particular notification may now submit their applications. From this post, you can get all the information on HP LEET 2022 such as the HP LEET application form, Admit card, Result declaration date, and others. Candidates seeking admission in engineering courses in the state of Himachal Pradesh can register themselves in HP LEET written examination. This exam gives an opportunity for those who want to take direct entry in the 2nd year of 3 years diploma course.
New: HP LEET 2022 application registration will close today.
HP LEET Application 2022: Overview
|Article Category||HP LEET Application Form|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Purpose||Direct entry in 2nd year of 3 years diploma course|
|Online submission date (3-year course)||4 April to 30 May 2022|
|Online submission date (2-year diploma course)||4 April to 30 May 2022|
|Exam Category||UG Level Exam|
HP LEET Application Form 2022
HP LEET exam is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. It’s a state-level exam and it is held in the 9 exam centers across the state. HP LEET is a gateway to get admission in various Polytechnic courses in government and private institutes.
HP LEET application form will be available online soon. In order to get admission to the second year Engineering Diploma Programme for the academic year 2022. Students will have to fill out and submit the application form online.
As LEET is a state level examination so native candidates will get the preference in seat allotment. Non-Himachali candidates can also apply for the HP LEET exam but they will get the seat only if the seat will remain vacant after the 3rd round of counselling. In order to get admission to the Polytechnic course of your wish, fill the HP LEET application form online.
Here we have mentioned the steps to guide you on how to fill HP LEET Application form online.
How to fill HP LEET Application Form?
Step 1. Registration
- Visit the official website of HPTSB by using the link given below.
- You will find the link named Online Admission 2022 on the page along with the “Polytechnic – LEET 2022” option on the page.
- Click on the link and it will direct you to a new page, here you will have to click on “New Registration Page” under the “Online Services” tab.
- On this page fill in all the asked personal details about you like your name, mail id contact number, etc.
- After filling the form re-check it and then submit it. On its submission, you will get a user name and password on your mail-id and contact number. Keep it safe with you for further use.
Step 2. Fill the application form for HP LEET 2022
- Now login on the website with the user name and password and fill in a few additional following details;
- Preferred Examination Station
- Your name (First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name)
- Date of Birth
- Gender (If female then, Are you the only Child of your parent’s)
- Father’s details & Mother’s details (as per 10th certificate):
- Ward of Freedom Fighter- Select as applicable
- IRDP(Below poverty line)- Select as applicable
- Physically handicapped- Select yes if applicable
- Defence- Select yes if applicable.
- Rural Backward Area (RBA)- Select yes if applicable
- Sports Category
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Step 3. Read terms and conditions – At last, accept the given terms and conditions and click on Save & Proceed to Next Step” button and it will direct you to the next page where you will have to upload your signature and photograph. Both of them should be in jpg format and less than 100 KB.
Step 4. Make application fee payment – As the last step make the payment of application fee. The application fee can be paid online with Debit/Credit card or Net Banking. In case of non-availability of the facility of online banking, application fee can be submitted through DD also.
Step 5. Registration Complete – After the fee payment you will see a message on your desktop that “You have been successfully registered”.
Step 6. Take a printout of the application receipt – Now go to the website and log in on the portal to check the status of your application. Take a printout of the acknowledgment that appeared on the screen about your application.
HP LEET 2022- Application Fee
- Application form fee for the candidates from the general category is Rs. 650/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST category can fill the application form by paying Rs. 400/- as application fee.
- If you are picking the DD option to pay the fee by DD then it should be drawn in favor of the secretary, HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala.
HP LEET 2022- Important Dates
Here are all the details of important dates associated with HP LEET Exam.
|Online application form submission||4 April to 30 May (Diploma Engineering Courses)|
HP LEET Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for HP LEET set by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board for the applicants. Do check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the aforementioned entrance exam.
- Applicants’ age should be 15 years or above and it should not be more than 20 years to apply for HP LEET.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 in ITI under NCVT/SCVT/COE in the concern engineering stream. OR 12th class with science stream.
HP LEET application Important Link
|Date Extend Notice||Check here|
|Online Application Link||Click here|
|Official prospectus||Click here|
|Application notice||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
The Bottom Line
In this post, we have mentioned all the essential information related to the HP LEET application form and exam. If you have any question in mind related to this or any other exam, feel free to drop it in the comment box below. We will be happy to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The application form is now available on the portal.
Candidates may submit their application till 30th May 2022
HP LEET 2022 – Exam Pattern
- HP TEET exam will consist of a single-question paper.
- It will be a bilingual exam. the question paper will be in Hindi and English both languages.
- The duration of this exam will be 3 hours. It will be an offline exam and candidates will have to mark their answers on OMR sheets.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in this exam. These questions will be based on Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Knowledge.
- 25 questions from every topic will be taken in HP LEET exam.
- For every correct answer, the student will get 4 marks.
- The exam has the procedure of negative marking and every wrong answer will snatch one mark of the student.