HP LEET Application Form 2023: Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board HP Lateral Entry application form is to be available from 5th April. Candidates who are looking for this particular notification may submit their applications whose link is live now. As per the notice, the online application link for LEET 2023 will be live from April 5th and remain active till 5th May 2023. Also, the board has announced that the HP LEET 2023 will be held on 28th May 2023. From this post, you can get all the information on HP LEET 2023 such as the HP LEET application form, Admit card, Result declaration date, and others.
Candidates seeking admission in engineering courses in the state of Himachal Pradesh can register themselves in HP LEET written examination. This exam gives an opportunity for those who want to take direct entry in the 2nd year of 3 years diploma course.
HP LEET Application 2023: Overview
|Article Category||HP LEET Application Form|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Purpose||Direct entry in 2nd year of 3 years diploma course|
|Online submission date (3-year course)|
|Online submission date (2-year diploma course)||5th April 2023|
|Exam Category||UG Level Exam|
HP LEET Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for HP LEET set by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board for the applicants. Do check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the aforementioned entrance exam.
- Applicants’ age should be 15 years or above and it should not be more than 20 years to apply for HP LEET.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 in ITI under NCVT/SCVT/COE in the concern engineering stream. OR 12th class with science stream.
HP LEET Application Form 2023
HP LEET exam is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. It’s a state-level exam and it is held in the 9 exam centres across the state. HP LEET is a gateway to getting admission in various Polytechnic courses in government and private institutes.
HP LEET application form will be available online soon. To get admission to the second year Engineering Diploma Programme for the academic year 2023. Students will have to fill out and submit the application form online.
As LEET is a state level examination so native candidates will get the preference in seat allotment. Non-Himachali candidates can also apply for the HP LEET exam but they will get the seat only if the seat will remain vacant after the 3rd round of counselling. In order to get admission to the Polytechnic course of your wish, fill the HP LEET application form online.
Here we have mentioned the steps to guide you on how to fill HP LEET Application form online.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
How to fill HP LEET 2023 Application Form?
Step 1. Registration
- Visit the official website of HPTSB by using the link given below.
- You will find the link named Online Admission 2023 on the page along with the “Polytechnic – LEET 2023” option on the page.
- Click on the link and it will direct you to a new page, here you will have to click on “New Registration Page” under the “Online Services” tab.
- On this page fill in all the asked personal details about you like your name, mail id contact number, etc.
- After filling the form re-check it and then submit it. On its submission, you will get a username and password on your mail-id and contact number. Keep it safe with you for further use.
Step 2. Fill the application form for HP LEET 2023
- Now login on the website with the username and password and fill in a few additional following details;
- Preferred Examination Station
- Your name (First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name)
- Date of Birth
- Gender (If female then, Are you the only Child of your parent)
- Father’s details & Mother’s details (as per 10th certificate):
- Ward of Freedom Fighter- Select as applicable
- IRDP(Below Poverty line)- Select as applicable
- Physically handicapped- Select yes if applicable
- Defence- Select yes if applicable.
- Rural Backward Area (RBA)- Select yes if applicable
- Sports Category
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Step 3. Read terms and conditions – At last, accept the given terms and conditions and click on Save & Proceed to Next Step” button and it will direct you to the next page where you will have to upload your signature and photograph. Both of them should be in jpg format and less than 100 KB.
Step 4. Make application fee payment – As the last step make the payment of application fee. The application fee can be paid online with Debit/Credit card or Net Banking. In case of non-availability of the facility of online banking, application fee can be submitted through DD also.
Step 5. Registration Complete – After the fee payment you will see a message on your desktop that “You have been successfully registered”.
Step 6. Take a printout of the application receipt – Now go to the website and log in on the portal to check the status of your application. Take a printout of the acknowledgement that appeared on the screen about your application.
HP LEET 2023- Application Fee
- Application form fee for the candidates from the general category is Rs. 650/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST category can fill the application form by paying Rs. 400/- as application fee.
- If you are picking the DD option to pay the fee by DD then it should be drawn in favor of the secretary, HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala.
HP LEET application Important Link
The Bottom Line
In this post, we have mentioned all the essential information related to the HP LEET application form and exam. If you have any question in mind related to this or any other exam, feel free to drop it in the comment box below. We will be happy to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The application form will be available from 5th April onwards.
It can be submitted up to 6th May 2023