HP LEET Application Form 2020: Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board will conduct the HP lateral entry entrance test in May 2020. From this post you can get all the information of HP LEET 2020 such as HP LEET application form, Admit card, Result declaration date and other. Candidates seeking admission in engineering courses in the state of Himachal Pradesh can register themselves in HP LEET written examination. This exam gives an opportunity for those who want to take direct entry in 2nd year of 3 years diploma course.
|Article Category||HP LEET Application Form 2020|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Purpose||Direct entry in 2nd year of 3 years diploma course|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Category||UG Level Exam|
HP LEET Application Form 2020
HP LEET exam is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. It’s a state-level exam and it is held on the 9 exam centers across the state. HP LEET is a gateway to get admission in various Polytechnic courses in government and private institutes.
HP LEET application form will be available online from the first week of April 2020 onwards. In order to get admission to the second year Engineering Diploma Programme for the academic year 2020 students will have to fill and submit the application form online.
As LEET is a state level examination so native candidates will get the preference in allotment of seats. Non Himachali candidates can also apply for HP LEET exam but they will get the seat only if the seat will remain vacant after the 3rd round of counselling. In order to get admission to the Polytechnic course of your wish, fill the HP LEET application form online.
Here we have mentioned the steps to guide you on how to fill HP LEET Application form online.
How to fill HP LEET Application Form?
As mentioned above the application form to take HP LEET exam will be available online from 4 April 2020 onwards.
Visit the official website of HPTSB by using the link given below.
You will find the linked named Online Admission 2020 on the page along with “Polytechnic – LEET 2020” option on the page.
Click on the link and it will direct you to a new page, here you will have to click on “New Registration Page” under the “Online Services” tab.
On this page fill all the asked personal details about you like your name, mail id contact number etc.
After filling the form re-check it and then submit it. On its submission, you will get a user name and password on your mail-id and contact number. Keep it safe with you for further use.
- Fill the application form for HP LEET 2020
Now login on the website with the user name and password and fill a few additional following details;
Preferred Examination Station
Your name (First Name, Middle Name, and Last Name)
Date of Birth
Gender (If female then, Are you only Child of your parent’s)
Father’s details & Mother’s details (as per 10th certificate):
Ward of Freedom Fighter- Select as applicable
IRDP(Below poverty line)- Select as applicable
Physically handicapped- Select yes if applicable
Defence- Select yes if applicable.
Rural Backward Area (RBA)- Select yes if applicable
- Read terms and condition
At last, accept the given terms and conditions and click on Save & Proceed to Next step” button and it will direct you to the next page where you will have to upload your signature and photograph. Both of them should be in jpg format and less than 100 KB.
- Make application fee payment
As the last step make the payment of application fee. The application fee can be paid online with Debit/Credit card or Net Banking. In case of non-availability of the facility of online banking, application fee can be submitted through DD also.
- Registration Complete
After the fee payment you will see a message on your desktop that “You have been successfully registered”.
- Take printout of application receipt
Now go to the website and log in on the portal to check the status of your application. Take a print out of acknowledgment appeared on the screen about your application.
HP LEET 2020- Application Fee
- Application form fee for the candidates from general category is Rs. 600/-. If want to pay the fee through DD then it will cost Rs. 750/-.
- Candidates belong to SC and ST category can fill the application form by paying Rs. 400/- as application fee. Add additional Rs. 50/- if paying the fee through DD.
- If you are picking the DD option to pay the fee by DD then it should be drawn in favour of the secretary, HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala.
HP LEET 2020- Important Dates
Here are all the details of important dates associated with HP LEET Exam.
|Release of Online application form||1st week of April 2020|
|Date of HP LEET 2020 Exam||Last week of May 2020|
|HP LEET 2020 Result||1st week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of filling HP LEET 2020 score and choices submission of candidates||1st week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|First-round online counselling||2nd week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of vacancy list display after 1st round of counselling||3rd week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Second-round online counselling||4th week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of vacancy list display after 2nd round of counselling||1st week of July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Third-round online counselling||2nd week of July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of display of vacant seats after 3rd round counselling||3rd week of July 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of centralized offline counselling (depends on the availability of seats)||Last week of July 2020 (Tentative)|
HP LEET Application form Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for HP LEET set by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board for the applicants. Do check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the aforementioned entrance exam.
- Applicants’ age should be 15 years or above and it should not be more than 20 years to apply for HP LEET.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 in ITI under NCVT/SCVT/COE in concern engineering stream. OR 12th class with science stream.
HP LEET 2020 – Exam Pattern
- HP TEET exam will consist a single question paper.
- It will be a bilingual exam. the question paper will be in Hindi and English both languages.
- The duration of this exam will be 3 hours. It will be an offline exam and candidates will have to mark their answers on OMR sheets.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in this exam. These questions will be based on Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Knowledge.
- 25 questions from every topic will be taken in HP LEET exam.
- For every correct answer, the student will get 4 marks.
- The exam has the procedure of negative marking and every wrong answer will snatch one mark of the student.
The Bottom Line
In this post, we have mentioned all the essential information related to HP LEET application form and exam. If you have some question in mind related to this or any other exam, feel free to drop it in the comment box below. We will be happy to help you.