HP ITI admission window for the 1st round is now available. So interested candidates may submit their application forms online. HP ITI Application Form details are available on the official website of the Board. After the completion of the application procedure, candidates will be invited for counselling and will be allotted seats in their preferred ITI trades in various government and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of the state.
Admission to these programs will be done based on the merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam. Board will not conduct any entrance exam for granting admission.
HP ITI Application Form 2023
Candidates waiting for HP ITI 2023 admission application forms will get all the information here on this page. Going ahead in the article, they will find information about the application procedure, complete admission schedule, application fee, eligibility criteria, counselling, seat allotment, and other related information about the admission.
Check some of the important points related to HP ITI Diploma admission forms for the academic session 2023 given below-
- The application form can be filled out online mode only.
- Applicants have to submit the application form through the Online Admission Portal (OLA Portal).
- Before filling out the application, candidates must have a valid email ID.
- Applicants must go through all the instructions carefully before filling online application.
- Scanned photograph images and documents should be uploaded in prescribe format.
- Applicants should not send the printed copy of the filled application form to the Board’s office.
HP ITI Admission 2023 – Key Highlights
|Admission procedure||HP ITI admission 2023|
|Article Category||Admission Application form|
|Conducting Authority||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board (HSTSB)|
|Course offered||ITI programs|
|Date of issue of application form||28th June 2023|
HP ITI 2023 Admission Eligibility
All the candidates are required to check the eligibility requirements for application. They must ensure that they fulfil the admission criteria before applying. Candidates found ineligible at any stage will be disqualified from the admission process. Apart from this, candidates should be medically fit.
How to fill HP ITI Application Form Online?
Prospective applicants can submit their applications by following the instructions given below-
- Visit the official website of the board.
- Click on the “online admission 2023” link given on the homepage.
- Click on the apply link given under the “ITI admission 2023” link.
- Fill in the details and complete the registration process.
- Login with the application no./registration no. and password.
- The application form will appear.
- Fill in all the details.
- Fill in the choice for preferred ITI trade and ITI carefully in the application.
- Upload the required documents in the format specified by the board.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Preview the application form and submit it.
- After final submission takes the printout of the application form and retains it for future correspondence.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Fee
- General category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.350/-.
- The application fee for SC/ST and OBC candidates will be Rs.250/-.
- Application fees can be paid online (credit/debit card/ net banking) and offline mode (bank challan).
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
HP ITI Admission- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Filling out the online application form and Choice filling||28th June to 19th July 2023|
|Last date to submit fee (Online) and choice filling||19th July 2023|
|Verification of sports certificates||21 July 2023|
|Communication of sports certificates to MGRM|
|Allocation of seats (1st Round)||28th July 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted college against 1st round of counselling||3rd August 2023|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st round||4th August 2023|
|Other state application apply for vacant seats||up to 14th August 2023|
|Last date of fee submission for 2nd round||14th August 2023|
|Allocation of seats (2nd Round)||21 August 2023|
|Reporting to the allotted college against 2nd round of counselling||24 August 2023|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round||25 August 2023|
|New applicants can apply for vacant seats|
|last date to fee deposit|
|3rd round seat allocation|
|Reporting of shortlsited candidates|
|Vacant Seat display after 3rd round|
|Spot admission at the institute level||28 to 31 August 2023|
|The applicant possesses marks above 70%||28 August 2023|
|Applicants having marks between 55% to 70%||29 August 2023|
|Applicant having marks from pass percentage to 55%||30 Augst 2023|
|Applicant having marks pass % to above||31 August 2023|
|Uploading of admission on the portal||As per the schedule|
HP ITI 2023: Important Links
|Application Link||HP ITI 2023 Application Link|
|Prospectus PDF||Download HP ITI 2023 Prospectus|
|Admission Notice||HP ITI Application Notice|
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2023- Counseling and Seat Allotment
Once the application process is completed, the board will organize the counselling process. The seat allotment process will be completed in three rounds and one spot round of counselling will also be conducted for candidates who will not be allotted seats even after the three rounds of counselling.
Candidates from other states can also apply for 3rd round of counselling. Seats will be allotted based on merit, weightage, reservation, availability of seats, and choices filled by the candidates.
Complete information about the counseling process will be notified to candidates through the notice board of the HPTS office, local newspaper dailies, and the official website of the board.
HP ITI Reservation
Check the vertical and horizontal reservations applicable for this admission process as per the norms of the state government-
|Dependents of Ex.Servicemen||15%|
|Grandchildren of Freedom fighters||2%|
|Backward areas candidates||4%|
For issues and queries related to HP, ITI Application form candidates should feel free to write us. They can drop their queries in the comment section below.
When will the HP ITI Application form is available?
The application process starts from 28th June 2023.
How can I submit HP ITI application form?
Students may submit their HP ITI form online from the official portal.
What is the application fee for HP ITI?
As per last year’s notification application fee is Rs 350/ for UR and Rs 250/- for reserved category candidates.