HP ITI Application Form: HP ITI admission forms will be released most probably in June 2020 once the board results will be published. Candidates interested in filling application forms for this admission can do so through online mode. HP ITI Application Form will be made available for application at the official website of the Board.
After the completion of application procedure, candidates will be invited for counselling and will be allotted seats in their preferred ITI trades in various government and private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of the state. Admission to these programs will be done on the basis of merit of the candidates in the qualifying exam. Board will not conduct any entrance exam for granting admission.
HP ITI Application Form 2020
Candidates waiting for HP ITI 2020 admission application forms will get all the information here on this page. Going ahead in the article, they will find information about the application procedure, complete admission schedule, application fee, eligibility criteria, counselling, seat allotment, and other related information about the admission.
Check some of the important points related to HP ITI Diploma admission forms for the academic session 2020-2021 given below-
- Application fee can be filled only through the online mode.
- Applicants have to submit the application form through the Online Admission Portal (OLA Portal).
- Before filling the application, candidates must have a valid email ID.
- Applicants must go through all the instructions carefully before filling online application.
- Scanned photograph image and documents should be uploaded in prescribe format.
- Applicants should not send the printed copy of the filled application form the Board’s office.
HP ITI Admission 2020 – An Overview
|Admission procedure||HP ITI admission 2020|
|Article category||Admission Application form|
|Conducting authority||Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board (HSTSB)|
|Course offered||ITI programs|
|Date of issue of application form||Available Soon|
Himachal Pradesh ITI Application Fee
- General category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.350/-.
- Application fee for SC/ST and OBC candidates will be Rs.250/-.
- Application fee can be paid through online (credit/debit card/ net banking) and offline mode (bank challan).
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
HP ITI Admission- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Filling of online application form||To be notified soon|
|Last date to submitting application form||To be notified soon|
|Last date for generating challan||To be notified soon|
|Last date for depositing fee through challan in bank||To be notified soon|
|Last date for depositing fee through internet banking and filling of choices||To be notified soon|
|Verification of sports certificates||To be notified soon|
|Communication of sports certificates to MGRM||To be notified soon|
|Allocation of seats (1st Round)||To be notified soon|
|Reporting to the allotted college against 1st round of counseling||To be notified soon|
|Display of vacant seats after 1st round||To be notified soon|
|Revision of choices on the basis of vacant /available seats for 2nd round||To be notified soon|
|Allocation of seats (2nd Round)||To be notified soon|
|Reporting to the allotted college against 2nd round of counseling||To be notified soon|
|Display of vacant seats after 2nd round||To be notified soon|
|Applications for 3rd round (other states candidates can also apply)||To be notified soon|
|Last date of generating challan||To be notified soon|
|Last date of depositing fee through challan||To be notified soon|
|Last date of depositing online fee||To be notified soon|
|Allocation of seats (3rd round)||To be notified soon|
|Reporting to the allotted college against 3rd round of counseling||To be notified soon|
|Display of vacant seats after 3rd round||To be notified soon|
|Spot admission||To be notified soon|
|Uploading of admission on portal||To be notified soon|
HP ITI 2020 Admission- Eligibility
All the candidates are required to check the eligibility requirements for application. They must ensure that they fulfill the admission criteria before applying. Candidates found ineligible at any stage will be disqualified from the admission process. Apart from this, candidates should also be medical fit.
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2020- Counseling and Seat Allotment
Once application process will complete, board will organize the counseling process. Seat allotment process will be completed in three rounds and one spot round counseling will also be conducted for candidates who will not be allotted seats even after the three rounds of counseling.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
Candidates from other states can also apply for 3rd round of counseling. Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit, weightage, reservation, availability of seats and choices filled by the candidates.
Released Here >> CBSE 12th Result 2020 date
Complete information about the counseling process will be notified to candidates through the notice board of the HPTS office, local newspaper dailies and the official website of the board.
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
Check the vertical and horizontal reservation applicable for this admission process as per the norms of the state government-
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
|Dependents of Ex.Servicemen||15%|
|Grandchildren of Freedom fighters||2%|
|Backward areas candidates||4%|
Also Read- DTE Rajasthan ITI Application Forms 2020
How to fill HP ITI Application Form Online?
Prospective applicants can submit their applications by following the instructions given below-
- Visit official website of the board.
- Click on “online admission 2020” link given on the homepage.
- Click on apply link given under the “ITI admission 2020” link.
- Fill the details and complete the registration process.
- Login with the application no./registration no. and password.
- Application form will appear.
- Fill all the details.
- Fill the choice for preferred ITI trade and ITI carefully in the application.
- Upload the required documents in the format specified by the board.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Preview the application form.
- Submit the application.
- After final submission take the printout of the application form and retain it for future correspondence.
Application link will also be provided here in few days.
For issues and queries related to HP, ITI Application form candidates should feel free to write us. They can drop their queries in the comment section below.