Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019 | Seat allotment: Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) conducts the Haryana Diploma Test to offer admission to the interested and eligible candidates in various diploma courses. This entrance test offers admission in courses like Diploma in Engineering, Diploma in Pharmacy and other courses offered by the government, govt. aided and private polytechnics in the state.
Those students who want to get admission in the aforementioned courses can participate in Haryana DET 2019 exam. The exam conducting authority has released the application form for the students. This exam is a state level exam and conducted yearly. You can get all the information related to Haryana Polytechnic Exam 2019 from this article.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Schedule
Dates for Diploma (Engineering & Technology):
|Deposit of Counseling Fee either Online or through E-challan||14th June – 3rd July 2019|
|Online registration, Filling of choices and locking of choices||14th – 18th June 2019|
|Result of seat allotment||19th June 2019|
|Physical reporting of the candidates at the allotted institutes||20th – 24th June 2019|
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes||24th June 2019|
|Online registration, Filling of choices and locking of choices||25th – 27th June 2019|
|Result of seat allotment||28th June 2019|
|Physical reporting of the candidates at the allotted institutes||1st – 3rd July 2019|
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes||3rd July 2019|
|Deposit of Counseling Fee||25th July – 14th August 2019|
|Online registration, Filling of choices and locking of choices||25th – 28th July 2019|
|Result of seat allotment||29th July 2019|
|Physical reporting of the candidates at the allotted institutes||30th July – 2nd August 2019|
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes||2nd August 2019|
|Online registration, Filling of choices and locking of choices||3rd – 7th August 2019|
|Result of seat allotment||8th August 2019|
|Physical reporting of the candidates at the allotted institutes||9th – 14th August 2019|
|Updation of vacancy position by the respective institutes||14th August 2019|
Haryana DET 2019 Counselling Procedure
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019 process contains the following steps:
Step 1: Counseling Fee Payment
- आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- “Pay Counselling Fee” लिंक पर क्लिक करें।
- पाठ्यक्रम का चयन करें।
- आवेदन संख्या, रोल नंबर, नाम और जन्म तिथि भरें।
- सबमिट बटन पर क्लिक करें।
- काउंसलिंग शुल्क का भुगतान करें।
Step 2: Online Registration
- काउंसलिंग शुल्क भुगतान के कुछ दिनों के बाद, काउंसलिंग पंजीकरण शुरू किया जाएगा।
- आधिकारिक लिंक पर जाएं।
- उस लिंक पर क्लिक करें।
- पाठ्यक्रम का चयन करें।
- दिए गए स्थान पर “रोल नंबर” और “पासवर्ड” भरें।
- सबमिट बटन पर क्लिक करें।
Step 3: Choice Filling/Locking
- अब, उम्मीदवारों कि अपनी पसंद के अनुसार कॉलेजों और पाठ्यक्रमों की पसंद को भरना होगा।
- उम्मीदवारों को अपने भरे हुए विकल्पों को लॉक करना चाहिए।
- कई बार उम्मीदवार, विकल्पों को लॉक करना भूल जाते हैं।
- फिर, अंतिम भरे हुए विकल्पों को अंतिम माना जाएगा।
- उम्मीदवारों को सलाह दी जाती है कि वे सीट पाने की संभावना को बढ़ाने के लिए अधिकतम योग्य विकल्प भरें।
- आगे की प्रक्रिया के लिए भरे हुए विकल्पों की एक प्रिंट-आउट कॉपी ले लें।
Step 4: Seat Allotment Result
- यह वेबसाइट पर ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से जारी किया जाएगा।
- उम्मीदवार अपने “रोल नंबर” और “पासवर्ड” दर्ज करके अपना परिणाम देख सकते हैं।
- उम्मीदवारों को भरी पसंद, सीटों की उपलब्धता, रैंक आदि के आधार पर सीट आवंटित की जाएगी।
- उम्मीदवार अपने सीट आवंटन पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं।
Step 5: Reporting
- उम्मीदवारों को आवंटित सीट के प्रवेश के लिए आवंटित कॉलेज में रिपोर्ट करना चाहिए।
- उम्मीदवारों को सभी आवश्यक दस्तावेज़ / प्रमाण पत्र भी ले जाने होंगे।
- उम्मीदवारों को रिपोर्टिंग के समय स्व-सत्यापित दस्तावेज़ों को जमा करना होगा।
- सीट की पुष्टि करने के लिए प्रवेश शुल्क का भुगतान करें।
- यदि कोई उम्मीदवार निर्धारित समयावधि में आवंटित संस्थान को रिपोर्ट नहीं करेगा, तो उनका प्रवेश रद्द कर दिया जाएगा।
- उम्मीदवार को संस्थान के प्रवेश समन्वयक और स्वयं उम्मीदवार द्वारा विधिवत हस्ताक्षरित आवंटित संस्थान से प्रोविजनल एडमिशन स्लिप प्राप्त करना चाहिए।
Documents Required at the Time of Reporting
उम्मीदवारों को दिए गए दस्तावेज़ों को मूल रूप से तीन सेट के साथ मूल रूप से संलग्न फोटो कॉपी और रंगीन फोटो के साथ लाना चाहिए।
- 10 वीं और 10 + 2 या समकक्ष परीक्षा मार्कशीट और पासिंग सर्टिफिकेट।
- हरियाणा डीईटी (एलई) एडमिट कार्ड 2019। (यदि लागू हो)
- डोमिसाइल सर्टिफिकेट (राज्य निवास प्रमाण पत्र)।
- आधार कार्ड।
- चरित्र प्रमाण पत्र।
- जाति प्रमाण पत्र (श्रेणी प्रमाण पत्र)।
- आय प्रमाण पत्र।
- शुल्क भुगतान की पर्ची।
- मेडिकल फिटनेस सर्टिफिकेट।
- हाल ही में रंगीन पासपोर्ट आकार की तस्वीर।
- सभी मूल दस्तावेज़ों की एक सेट फोटोकॉपी।
Haryana Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Haryana State Technical Board Society has released the Haryana DET 2019 exam on its official website. The application form will be available for the candidates till 10th June 2019 (For Diploma) & 22nd May 2019(For Diploma LE).
Candidates can fill their application form at government and govt. aided Polytechnics as Designated Centers. At these places, applicants can fill their form under the guidance of admission officials assigned by the government for this duty. As the application form is available online so applicants can fill the Haryana Polytechnic 2019 online.
About Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (HSTES)
Candidates looking forward to getting the admission in the above mentioned courses can fill the application form to take the admission. The exam conducting authority has made the Haryana DET Application form available for the interested candidates online. After submitting the applications the candidates will have to take a written exam and those who will qualify in the exam will get the admission in their preferred college and course within the state.
Apply Here – https://onlinetesthry.gov.in/
Before proceeding further to offer more details to you, first have a look at the important dates associated with this state-level polytechnic entrance exam.
Haryana Polytechnic Important Dates 2019
Here are the details important dates of Haryana Polytechnic. Candidate can mark these dates as a reminder to not to skip any important event of this exam.
|Admission Brochure Online Release Date||April 12, 2019|
|Online Application Process will start from||April 15, 2019|
|Last date to submit the completed application form||June 10, 2019|
|Deposit of application fee online||April 15, 2019, to June 10, 2019|
|Deposit of application fee through E-challan||April 16, 2019, to June 11, 2019|
|Reporting at Document Verification Centres for confirmation of details filled in the application form||April 16, 2019, to June 11, 2019|
|Release date of merit/rank list based on Qualifying Exam marks||June 13, 2019|
|Counselling Process will start from||June 14, 2019|
How to fill the Haryana HSTES Diploma Application Form 2019
Here is the stepwise guide to fill the application form online. If you could not visit any center to get guidance to fill the application form then below given steps will help you.
- Navigate to the official website of HSTES. At first, you will have to read all the instructions before applying for Haryana Polytechnic 2019. Then you will have to choose among the Diploma Engineering, Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) and Diploma Pharmacy.
- As you will click on your preferred course, the eligibility criteria required for the course will appear on the screen. If you fulfill the criteria then click on the continue button.
- Now an application form will come on your screen asking you to fill some basic information about you. Fill the application form carefully and click on the save details button.
- As the last step, you will have to upload your passport size photograph and signature on the website. Both of the documents should be in jpg format. The size of the photograph should not be more than 30 KB and the size of the signature should not be more than 20 KB.
- After providing all the essential detail and document, go for the application Payment. The application fee for the candidates from the general category is Rs. 500 and for candidates belonging to SC/BC/PH/FF/ESM/KM/HGST/Girls candidates from Haryana is Rs 200 only.
- Take the print out of application form once you complete all the procedure to apply for Haryana Polytechnic exam 2019.
Haryana Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for any examination it is essential to know about the eligibility criteria to apply for that exam. So here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for Haryana Polytechnic Exam 2019.
- To apply for Haryana Polytechnic 2019, aspirants need to have pass Class 10 or an equivalent exam with a minimum 35% aggregate marks. Candidates must have studied Mathematics and Science in class 10th as compulsory subjects.
- For SC, ST or Kashmiri Migrant Candidates the minimum aggregate marks are 33% in class 10th.
To apply for diploma courses in engineering the applicant must meet the above prescribed Haryana Polytechnic 2019 eligibility criteria 2019; else the candidate’s application form would be deemed disqualified.
Haryana DET (L) Eligibility Criteria 2019
If you want to take admission under lateral entry scheme, then you will have to meet below mentioned eligibility criteria of Haryana DET (L) 2019.
- For lateral entry in Haryana Polytechnic, the applicant needs to pass ITI of two-years duration or 10+2 ( vocational) or 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Math (PCM) or 12th class passed with NSQF level 4.
Haryana DET (L) Admit Card 2019
After completing the formalities to apply for the entrance exam, candidates start waiting for the admit card. HSTES will release the admit card for the lateral entry scheme applicants and for Haryana Polytechnic Entrance exam no admit card will be released. It is expected that the admit card for Haryana DET (L) Admit card will be available from May 24 onwards.
Admission authorities will release the admit card of Haryana
DET (L) 2019 in online mode on the May 24. Candidates will have to download the
admit card to appear in Haryana DET (L) exam and no admit card will be sent
through the post.
Here is the process to download the admit card from the official
site of HSTES.
Steps to download Admit Card of Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (Lateral Entry) 2019
- Navigate to the official website of HSTES and click on the admit card download.
- Login on the page using applicant log-in details
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a printout
Haryana DET(L) Exam Pattern 2019
Here is the exam pattern of Haryana DET (L) exam 2019.
- Syllabus: The syllabus of the exam will be based on the 10+2 level of Board of School Education Haryana.
- Questions: The Question paper of this exam will consist of objective type questions. In this exam questions will be asked from English, General Awareness and Aptitude, Mathematics and Science. Question will be set in English language only.
- Marking Scheme: Applicants will get one mark for every right answer. The exam does not have any procedure of negative marking so no mark will be deducted for the wrong answer. The exam will be having a total of 100 questions.
Haryana Polytechnic Result 2019
Result of Haryana Polytechnic exam will be published on the official website of HSTES on 6 June 2019. Based on the scored marks in this exam, a rank list will also be prepared by the exam conducting authority and it will be released along with the result of Haryana (DET) 2019.
Haryana HSTES Diploma Cutoff 2019
The cutoff of Haryana Polytechnic 2019 will disclose how many marks one candidate would need to qualify the exam. This cut off will depend on different variables like the number of candidates applying for admission, the availability of seats and also the category of the candidate. The cut off marks for this exam will be disclosed by the exam conducting authority with the release of the result.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2019
The counseling process for admission in courses of Haryana Polytechnic 2019 will be conducted in online mode and in two rounds. In the first step, the candidates will be shortlisted. To participate in online counseling session after the release of the result of Haryana DET 2019 qualifies applicants will have to get registered online and pay counseling fee. The counseling fee will be Rs 500 for the students belong to all categories.
Counselling Process of Haryana Polytechnic 2019
The counseling process for Haryana Polytechnic 2019 will have the following processes;
- Payment of counseling fee: First the candidate will have to pay the fee to take part in the counseling session.
- Registration – Then they will have to register online by entering essential details about them. After successful registration, the applicant will be able to generate user id and password for the applicant account.
- Filling of choices – Now candidates can choose the college and course for them.One candidate can enter as many choices as possible and in the order of priority after that lock the choices.
- Allotment of seats – The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of scored marks by the applicant in Haryana DET exam 2019.
The Bottom Line
In this article, we have comprised all the details associated with Haryana HSTES DET exam 2019. If your query related to this exam is still unanswered then drop it here in the comment box below, we shall revert you.