The Skill Development and Industrial Training Department of Haryana commences the Haryana ITI Admission 2023 for this academic year. For this, the department releases the application form for several Engineering and Non-Engineering ITI trades exclusively on its official admission portal.
On this portal, after ensuring their eligibility for the given trade, the applicants can submit the online application form before or on the given deadline. Through this article, we will share all the relevant details about the Haryana Industrial Training Institute Admission 2023 with the applicants. So, the applicants interested in applying for admission kindly go through the complete article.
Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Prospectus
With the application form, the department will also publish the Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Prospectus on its official website. Therefore, the applicants who want to apply for admission to ITI Courses at Haryana must read this entire prospectus prior to doing so. We will share the link to this prospectus at the end of this after it is released.
Additionally, we will cover all the crucial topics related to admission from this prospectus in the entirety of this article.
हरियाणा आईटीआई प्रवेश 2023: Quick Details
|Category of the Article||Admission|
|Name of the Admission Process||Haryana ITI Admission 2023|
|Type of ITI Trades||Engineering and Non-Engineering|
|Mode of Availability of the Application Form||Online|
|Status of Availability of the Application Form||Closed|
|Mode of Selection||Merit Basis|
|Haryana ITI Official Website||https://itiharyana.gov.in/|
|Haryana ITI Official Admission Website||https://admissions.itiharyana.gov.in/|
Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants cannot apply for Haryana ITI Admission 2023 unless they fulfil the following eligibility criteria. Since the admission prospectus for this academic year is not out yet, we are providing the details of the eligibility criteria from the previous year’s prospectus. We will make the necessary alterations to these eligibility criteria (if required) after the official prospectus is out.
- The applicants must be at least 14 years old as of the date of 1 September 2023.
- The applicants must be domiciles of the Haryana State.
- The applicants must have passed the 8th/ 10th/ 12th Standard from a recognized institution as per the requirements of the respective trades.
- To learn the details of the required educational qualifications for each trade (as per last year’s prospectus), the applicants can check out the Haryana ITI Trade-Wise Required Qualifications
How to Apply for Haryana Industrial Training Institute Admission 2023?
By using the following steps on the department’s admission portal, eligible applicants can apply for the Haryana Industrial Training Institute Admission 2023 online.
- The applicants have to open the official admission portal of the department i.e. https://admissions.itiharyana.gov.in/.
- Here, the applicants must search for the online application link for ITI Courses.
- After this, the applicants must search for the “New Registration” on the next page.
- The registration form will be open on the screen. Here the applicants must enter all their information such as name, contact number, etc.
- After submitting the registration form applicants will get a username and password on their registered phone number or email.
- Now applicants have to go back to the homepage and sign in, with their details.
- After this, the application form will open on the screen.
- The applicants must fill in all the spaces of this application form now and upload all the required documents as well.
- Lastly, the applicants must submit the prescribed application fee and submit the application form.
- After the submission of the application form, the applicants must acquire a printout of it for admission-related activities.
Haryana ITI Application Fee 2023
The applicants must submit the application fee according to their category. If any applicant didn’t pay the fee, then officials will reject their application form. Take a look at the category-wise fee given in the following table.
|SC and EWS||Rs. 50/-|
|Female Applicants of all Categories||No Application Fee|
ITI Haryana Admission Selection Process 2023-24
For admission to ITI Courses, the officials will prepare a merit list based on the applicant’s performance in previous academics and examinations. The authorities will issue merit on its official admission portal.
No result or merit list will be sent to any applicant through mail or post. Applicants can check their names on the merit list online mode only. Those who will have their name on the merit list will be eligible to appear in the counselling process for final admission.
itiharyana.gov.in Admission 2023 Schedule
As soon as the department releases the dates for the itiharyana.gov.in Admission 2023 Schedule, we will update them in the following table.
|Start Date of Application Form Submission||8 June|
|Last Date of Submitting Application Form||25 June|
|Release date of the Merit List for Admission||28 June 2023|
|Counselling Round Commencement||–|
|Reporting time to Allotted College for Admission||–|
|Merit List Announcement Date||–|
|2nd Round of Counselling Process||–|
|3rd Round of Counselling Process||–|
|Apply Online||Haryana ITI Admission 2023-24 Application Form|
|For the Latest Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
When will the department release the merit list for the applicants who are selected for the Counselling round?
The authority released the merit list online on 28th June 2023.
How can applicants pay the application fee with the admission form?
The applicants can pay the application fee by using the online payment methods made available to them by the authority on its website.
Can applicants send a handwritten copy of the application form to the department for ITI Courses?
No, the applicants can only apply for ITI Courses in the given trades through the official portal of the department.