Gulbarga University Admission 2020 Application form: GU is one of the reputed universities in India. The university is in Karnataka state and became a hub of education there. Here students get admission in various UG and PG courses.
The university has 38 post graduate departments and 4 post graduated centers. Many colleges of the state are affiliated with this university.
If you are looking for an ideal institute for your UG, PG or research program then this one can be on your list. In this article you will get to know about everything related to Gulbarga University including the admission process. So read on to know more about the admission and courses offered by the Gulbarga University.
Table of Contents
About Gulbarga University
Gulbarga University was founded in 1980. The university is set in Karnataka state. In last 28-29 years the university has earned a reputation due to its excellent teaching and well-qualified teachers. Now it has become one of the leading educational institutes for Hyderabad and Karnataka Region.
Gulbarga University offers various courses to the students. Here students can get admission in traditional UG courses like BA to professional courses like BCA. Here students can get admission for research and higher studies purposes as well. Before applying for the admission the students will have to check their eligibility. Here we have complied both, the eligibility criteria and the available courses in the university.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- SRM University| Admission Open for BTech Courses 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
Gulbarga University Admission Procedure
The university takes the students on the basis of merit list and the entrance exam. To get admission to the UG courses offered by university the applicants will have to wait for the release of the merit list. The list is released bu the university authorities and usually the merit lists are available on the university premises only.
The university selects the students for masters courses based on merit list and entrance exam both. The procedure of admission may vary with different subjects. In the table given above for PG courses we have mentioned the procedure to admission. For few courses the admission is granted on merit basis and for rest of the courses entrance test is conducted. The entrance test will be conducted by the university and applicants will need the admit card to participate in this test.
How To Apply for the Admission in Gulbarga University
The university will release the notification on its official website to get the applications for admission from the eligible and interested students. Usually, the university releases the application in May –June every year to get applications from the students.
GU will release a separate date and application form to offer admission in UG and PG courses. to apply for a seat in the desired course the student will have to visit the official website of university to download the form and take its print out. After completion of the application form the students can submit it by paying the application fee through DD.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to apply for the admission in the university;
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of university; www.gug.ac.in
- Click on Apply Online option given under the Admissions Menu.
- Fill in the application form by providing correct credentials and submit it.
- Candidates applying for subjects with CEE will pay INR 800. For SC/ST candidates INR 400 need to pay.
- Applications for other subjects can be filled by paying an application fee of INR 600. For students from a reserved category, the fee is INR 300.
- The application fee will be sent via DD in favor of Gulbarga University.
- Now, take a print out of filled in the application form and send it along with DD and required enclosures via post to
Deputy Registrar (Academic Branch)
Sedam Road, Jnana Ganga
Kalaburagi, Karnataka 585106
*** Check kab ara hai Bihar Board 10th Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/BC/OBC Candidates must enclose a photocopy of the Certificate).
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Degree certificate.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate/HSC Mark Statement
- Mark list of +2 or equivalent examination.
Gulbarga University Selection Process
The Gulbarga University conducts entrance exam to offer admission to the interested and eligible applicants in M.Phil and Ph.D. and other above mentioned courses offered by the university. For graduates and most of the postgraduate courses, the university provides admissions on the basis of the academic merit list. The merit list is released after 15—20 days of filling the application form.
The university offers reservations to the students from SC, ST, and other categories. Have a look a the below given table to know the reservation percentage;
Recommended: Gulbarga University Result
Gulbarga University Counselling 2020
Counseling is the last process to get admission in the university. In this process, all those students who have their names on the merit list will be called to the college or university and the officials check their documents. In counseling, the students will have to bring their Aadhar Card, and other education related documents. If any student could not attend the counseling round then his seat will be allotted to the other student.
The Final Word
We have tried to compile all the information about the admission in Gulbarga University Kalaburagi, in this post. If still, you have some queries in mind then you can ask us through the comment box given below.