GUJCET 2023 (Registration Closed): Gujarat CET 2023 application form is available online at the official portal whose link will remain active till 25th Jan 2023. And those who will submit their application form successfully will be called for the entrance test which is scheduled for 3rd April 2023. Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted every year for the entry of eligible candidates in Engineering, pharmacy, and diploma courses in various government and private colleges of Gujarat. GUJCET 2023 official notification is now available.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) is the authority responsible for conducting this exam in the state. GUJCET 2023 will be conducted on the notified dates and for that admit card will be released most likely one week before the exam date.
GUJCET 2023 Admission Entrance Exam
Here, candidates who are aspiring to take GUJCET 2023 can gather details about GUJCET 2023 application form, application fee, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result, etc.
|Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2023|
|Commonly known as||GUJCET 2023|
|Exam type||State Level Exam|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB)|
|Course offered||Engineering, Pharmacy and Diploma Programs|
|Date of Examination||3rd April 2023|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline (OMR Based)|
GUJCET 2023 Exam Dates
The tentative schedule for GUJCET 2023 is as follows-
|Availability of application form||6th Jan 2023|
|Last date to fill the online application form||25th Jan 2023|
|Date of issue of admit card||23rd March 2023|
|Date of exam||3rd April 2023|
|The release of answer keys||–|
|Declaration of result||–|
|Counselling and seat allotment||–|
GUJCET 2023- Eligibility
Check the GUJCET 2023 eligibility criteria below-
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are eligible to apply for GUJCET 2023.
For Engineering Programs
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (for General and OBC category) and 40% (for SC/ST and SEBC candidates) from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed qualifying examination with mathematics and physics as compulsory subject along with any of the optional subjects- Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and technical vocational subject.
For Pharmacy Programs
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (for General and OBC category) and (40% for SC/ST and SEBC candidates) from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed qualifying examination with Chemistry and physics as compulsory subject along with any of the optional subjects- Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology.
For Diploma Programs
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with chemistry and physics as compulsory subjects along with mathematics/biology from a recognized board.
GUJCET 2023- Application Form
- Candidates can fill GUJCET 2023 application forms online mode from the official website.
- The application process has been started and applicants can submit application within the scheduled dates.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification before filling the application form.
- Applicants must submit the application forms before the due dates.
- Candidates are advised to fill in personal, qualification and other details carefully during the form submission.
- Candidates must keep their registration/ application number and password safe for future reference.
- Documents like photographs, signatures and other documents (if applicable) must be uploaded in the format prescribed by the board.
- Applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation form for future reference.
GUJCET 2023 Application Fee
- The application fee for GUJCET 2023 will be Rs. 350 for all candidates.
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
GUJCET – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for GUJCET is as follows-
- GUJCET will be organized in offline mode (OMR based).
- The total duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Paper will consist of Objective Type Questions.
- The question paper will cover questions from Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and Biology (for Pharmacy).
- The medium of the exam will be English, Hindi, and
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
GUJCET – Syllabus
The syllabus will include questions from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology of class XI and XII.
Electric Charge & Electric Field, Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current, Magnetism & Matter, Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter, Electronics, Communication System, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Atoms, Nucleus, Semi-Conductor Electro Magnetic Waves, Ray Optics, Wave Optics etc.
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, f Block Elements, Electrochemistry, Solid State, Solution, Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Chemical Kinetics, Biomolecules, Polymers, Surface Chemistry, Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Chemistry in Everyday Life etc.
Sets and functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Definite Integration, Indefinite Integration, Permutation & Combination, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Permutation & Combination, Theory of Equations, vectors, Three-D Geometry, Probability, etc.
The diversity of the living world, plant physiology, structure and function, human physiology, Genetics and Evolution, reproduction, Biology, and Human Welfare, Biotechnology, and its applications etc.
GUJCET Admit Card 2023
- GUJCET 2023 Admit Card will be issued only to the registered candidates on specified dates.
- Candidates have to download admit card from the online mode. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to any candidates by post.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before going to appear the exam.
- All the candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
The result will be released through online mode most after the conduct of the examination. Candidates can check the result on the official website of GUJCET. After the declaration of result, successful candidates will be called for counselling procedures where seats will be allotted to them.
How to submit GUJCET 2023 Application?
GUJCET 2023 aspirants can submit their application by following the simple instructions provided below-
- Open the official website of GSEB i.e. http://www.gseb.org/.
- Click on “Board Website” link.
- Now, hit the “GUJCET 2023” Link.
- GUJCET 2023 Registration window will open.
- If already registered then proceed to login and if not registered then click on new registration.
- After successful registration login with the email and password.
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Upload relevant documents and make payment.
- Submit the application form and keep a copy of the same for reference.
|Application Correction Notice & form||Check here|
|GUJCET 2023 Exam Date notice||Check here|
|GUJCET 2023 Official portal||Click Here|
|GUJCET New Registration||Click here|
|GUJCET Application submission Instruction||English| Gujarati|
|Online payment Instruction||Read here|
In case of any problem related to GUJCET 2023, candidates must contact the concerned authority. If they wish they can also contact us by mentioning their queries in the comment box.