GUJCET 2019: Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a state level entrance exam conducted every year for the entry of eligible candidates in Engineering, pharmacy and diploma courses in various government and private colleges of Gujarat.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) is the authority responsible for conducting this exam in the state. GUJCET 2019 will be conducted on 26th April 2019 and for that admit ard will be released most likely in the 2nd week of April 2019.
Table of Contents
- 1 GUJCET 2019 Admission Entrance Exam
- 1.1 GUJCET 2019 Exam Dates
- 1.2 GUJCET 2019 – Eligibility
- 1.3 GUJCET 2019- Application Form
- 1.4 Application Fee
- 1.5 GUJCET 2019 – Exam Pattern
- 1.6 GUJCET 2019 – Syllabus
- 1.7 GUJCET Admit Card 2019
- 1.8 GUJCET 2019 – Result
GUJCET 2019 Admission Entrance Exam
Here, candidates who are aspiring to take GUJCET 2019 can gather details about GUJCET 2019 application form, application fee, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result etc.
|Examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test 2019|
|Commonly known as||GUJCET 2019|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB)|
|Course offered||Engineering, Pharmacy and Diploma Programs|
|Date of examination||26th April 2019|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline (OMR Based)|
GUJCET 2019 Exam Dates
The tentative schedule for GUJCET 2019 is as follows-
|The release of official notification||24th January 2019|
|Availability of application form||25th January 2019|
|Last date to fill the online application form||24th February 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card||2nd wee of April 2019|
|Date of exam||26th April 2019|
|The release of answer keys||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counseling and seat allotment||June 2019|
GUJCET 2019 – Eligibility
Check the GUJCET 2019 eligibility criteria below-
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are eligible to apply for GUJCET 2019.
For Engineering Programs
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (for General and OBC category) and 40% (for SC/ST and SEBC candidates) from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed qualifying examination with mathematics and physics as compulsory subject along with any of the optional subjects- Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and technical vocational subject.
For Pharmacy Programs
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with at least 45% (for General and OBC category) and (40% for SC/ST and SEBC candidates) from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have passed qualifying examination with Chemistry and physics as compulsory subject along with any of the optional subjects- Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology.
For Diploma Programs
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with chemistry and physics as compulsory subjects along with mathematics/biology from a recognized board.
GUJCET 2019- Application Form
- Candidates can fill GUJCET 2019 application forms through the online mode from the official website.
- Application procedure was started from the 25th Jan 2019.
- Candidates are advised to go through the official notification before filling the application form.
- Applicants must submit the application forms before the due dates.
- Candidates are advised to fill personal details, qualification and all the other details carefully in the application form
- Candidates must keep their registration/ application number and password safe for future reference.
- All the documents like photograph, signature and other documents (if applicable) must be uploaded in the format prescribed by the board.
- Applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation form for future references.
- The application fee for GUJCET 2019 will be Rs.300 for all the candidates.
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
GUJCET 2019 – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for GUJCET 2019 is as follows-
- GUJCET 2019 will be organized in offline mode (OMR based).
- The total duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- Paper will be consists of Objective Type Questions.
- The question paper will cover questions from Physics, chemistry, mathematics, and Biology (for Pharmacy).
- The medium of the exam will be English, Hindi, and
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
GUJCET 2019 – Syllabus
The syllabus will include questions from subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology of class XI and XII.
Electric Charge & Electric Field, Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current, Magnetism & Matter, Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter, Electronics, Communication System, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Atoms, Nucleus, Semi-Conductor Electro Magnetic Waves, Ray Optics, Wave Optics etc.
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, f Block Elements, Electrochemistry, Solid State, Solution, Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Chemical Kinetics, Biomolecules, Polymers, Surface Chemistry, Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Chemistry in Everyday Life etc.
Sets and functions, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Definite Integration, Indefinite Integration, Permutation & Combination, Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Permutation & Combination, Theory of Equations, vectors, Three-D Geometry, Probability etc.
The diversity of the living world, plant physiology, structure and function, human physiology, Genetics and Evolution, reproduction, Biology, and Human Welfare, Biotechnology, and its applications etc.
GUJCET Admit Card 2019
- GUJCET 2019 Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates probably in the 2nd week of April 2019.
- Candidates have to download admit card from the online mode. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to any candidates through post.
- Candidates are advised to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before going to appear the exam.
- All the candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
GUJCET 2019 – Result
The result will be released through online mode most probably in the last week of June 2019. Candidates can check the result on the official website of GUJCET 2019. After the declaration of result, successful candidates will be called for counseling procedure where seats will be allotted to them.
In case of any problem related to GUJCET 2019, candidates must contact the concerned authority. Contact details are given below-
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB)
Near Old Sachivalaya,
Sector 10, Gandhinagar,
Phone No- 079 2322 0538