FYJC Admission 2019: FYJC (First Year Junior College) online admission in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Amravati, Nasik, Aurangabad region are going to be started in the month of May. Through this FYJC 11th online admission process student will be able to secure admission to FYJC (i.e. class XI) in their preferred stream/subject and junior college of the state. FYJC admissions are based on the merit of the candidates in class X examination.
Student in Maharashtra finds difficulty in understanding the FYJC (class 11th) admission procedure in the state. They find it confusing and considering this fact and to help those students and their parents/guardians we have gathered vital information about FYJC admission process in the state.
Readers are going to find all the necessary information about the FYJC online admission 2019 process in this particular article. So, go through this article and we are sure that you will definitely find it helpful.
Latest Update 18th May 2019: College Registration for 2019-20 Session is live now.
Table of Contents
- 1 FYJC Admission 2019 In 11th Class
- 2 FYJC 2019 Admission- Eligibility
- 3 FYJC Admission Application/Registration form
- 4 FYJC Admission Process
- 5 FYJC Online Admission 2019- Some important instructions
FYJC Admission 2019 In 11th Class
|Admission||FYJC Online Admissions 2019|
|Article type|| First Year Junior College Admission |
11th online admission application – Part 1 | Part 2
|Conducting Authority||School Education and Sport Department, Govt. of Maharashtra|
|Application dates||May 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Admission to||Class 11th|
|Streams||Arts, Science & Commerce|
Students who want to get admission, have to fill form 1 of FYJC admissions 2019 in which have to fill personal and other basic details. After 10th board exam results are announced, they have to fill Form 2 of FYJC admissions in which details such as course choice, college preferences, and other subject related choices provided.
Admission to Arts, Commerce, and Science to class 11th or FYJC will only be done online. However, there are few streams and junior colleges where admission is not made through the online mode. These include-
- Home Science, HSC Vocational (MCVC)
- Technical Junior Colleges (TJC)- Admission is done by the respective TJC colleges
- Admission to In-house Quota, Management quota, and Minority quota, is also done through the respective junior college.
- Admission to Night Junior Colleges.
FYJC Admission 2019 Important Dates
|FYJC Part I registration starts||May 2019|
|Last date of Pune registration Part II||May 2019|
|Commencement of RJYC part II registration procedure||June 2019|
|Last date for Part II registration||June 2019|
|Release of first merit list of bifocal courses||June 2019|
|Confirmation of Mumbai Online admission and payment of fee||June 2019|
|Announcement of vacant seats||June 2019|
|Exercising option for round 2 (bifocal courses)||June 2019|
|Second Round Seat Allotment||June 2019|
|Second round admission closing date for Maharashtra||June 2019|
|Online option entry for Arts, Commerce, and Science||July 2019|
|Release of General Merit list||July 2019|
|Mumbai 2nd Merit list publish date for Science, Arts, Commerce courses||July 2019|
*Official schedule will be updated soon.
FYJC 2019 Admission- Eligibility
Before, filling the application candidates/ parents must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The basic eligibility requirement for FYJC admissions is that candidates must have passed SSC (class X) or equivalent from a recognized board. The details requirement will be shared after the official release of admission notification.
Read below the detailed notification/guidelines.
FYJC Admission Application/Registration form
Admission to all the Junior colleges in Maharashtra is done through a Centralised Admission Process. In order to obtain admission in the junior colleges of the state, it is mandatory for all the candidates to apply through the online admission procedure.
So, to help these candidates who are aspiring to get admission to their preferred junior colleges in the state, we have shared the complete application procedure here for them. Before going to the online application procedure, they need to read some of the important points related to application. These points are-
- Application form will be filled only through the online process.
- Candidates must read all the admission related instruction carefully before filling the online admission form.
- They must be prepared with the essential documents and information that is required to filled in the application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the due date. They must try to fill the application form on time and should not wait for last date as they may face various technical and other issues at the last time.
- They must ensure that they fill all the details carefully without making any mistake in the online application form.
How to fill FYJC application form?
Students need to follow the given procedure to submit the online application form-
Application process will be divided into two parts-
- Purchase information booklet from the school or guidance center.
- Read all the information carefully and fill the sample form.
- Students can visit their school to understand the procedure.
- Find the login Id and password.
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the Login Id and password mentioned in the booklet for first login.
- Change the password and keep it safe for further logins.
- Add security questions. Students can also take a printout of all the login credentials and security questions.
- Follow the instruction and all the steps.
- Fill all the details and information carefully in the space provided.
- Confirm application
- Visit school or guidance center for all the issues & grievances and also get the application form and documents approved from there. Approval of application form is very important.
First part of application procedure is complete.
Applicants can fill the Part II of the application form after the declaration of result.
- Candidates have to fill stream-wise option for choice of college in the “Option Form”.
- Check and confirm the form.
- Take a printout of the application form references.
- Admission processing fee/ Application fee for Mumbai is Rs.250/- and for other divisions it is Rs.150/-.
FYJC 11th online admissions in
- Mumbai region
- Pune region
- Nagpur region
- Amravati region
- Nasik region
- Aurangabad region
FYJC Admission Process
No entrance test or interview is conducted for admission to the junior colleges. Admissions are strictly based on the performance of the candidates in class X exam (SSC). After declaration of SSC result, conducting authority will release first merit. Candidates whose name will be there in the list have to secure admission in the allotted college.
Those who will not be allotted seats in the first round have to exercise option for further rounds. All the details related to the release of merit list, cut-off list, seat allotment etc. will be updated on official SESD portal. Candidates are therefore advised to visit official website on a regular basis.
FYJC Admission- Reservation
Below we have shared the category-wise constitutional reservation-
|SC (including Navboudha)||13%|
|Vimukta Jati – A||3%|
|Nomadic Tribes – B||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes – C||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes – D||2%|
|Special Backward Class||2%|
|Other Backward Class||19%|
FYJC Admission- Documents
Candidates are required to be ready with all the necessary documents and certificates at the time of filling online admission form.
Check the list of all the important documents that are required for FYJC admission-
- Filled-in FYJC Online Admission Application Form 2019 Mumbai.
- 3 window envelopes with postal stamps (Rs.30/-) affixed on it.
- Qualifying Exams Mark Memo/ mark sheet of SSC (class X) or equivalent
- SSC School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Proof of local address for correspondence.
- 1 recent passport size Photograph.
- Caste certificate (if required)
FYJC Admissions- Merit list and Cut-off Merit list
On the basis of the marks of the candidates in SSC exam, SESD will publish the merit list and cut- off list. For every school, there is a separate cut-off list. After each round, a college-wise cut-off list is declared on the official portal on the notified dates.
FYJC Admissions- FCFS Policy
SESD have introduced a policy of First Come First Serve (FCFS) for FYJC. Students who will not be able to get seat in any of the round can apply through this policy. FCFS is specially introduced to provide admissions to such candidates.
Only following students are eligible to participate in FCFS-
- Students those who have not admitted to any college.
- Students who have canceled their admissions.
- Students who have not been allotted any seat in any of the rounds.
- Fresh registered candidates.
- Students who have been rejected.
FYJC Online Admission 2019- Some important instructions
- No test or interview is conducted for admission to FYJC classes.
- Candidates must clearly mention their category.
- Candidates can select a maximum of 10 preferred colleges.
- Seats in the allotted colleges to the students is allotted on the basis of merit, preference & choices of the candidates, and the applicable reservation policy.
- Candidates can apply for only one stream in a particular college.
- In case of any issue regarding the admission, candidates can contact various guidance centers established at the all the zones and districts of the state by SESD. All the details about guidance centers will be provided on the official admission prospectus or online portal.
If you have, any question you can ask us direct thought the comment box below.