FYJC Admission 2022 Part 1 and 2: FYJC (First Year Junior College) online admission in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Amravati, and Nasik region is to start from 30th May 2022. Through this FYJC 11th online admission process, students will be able to secure admission to FYJC (i.e. class XI) in their preferred stream/subject at various junior colleges of the state. FYJC admissions are based on the merit of the candidates in class X examination.
Update: FYJC 11th registration is started. Go through the link shared below.
- 1 FYJC Admission 2022
- 2 FYJC Admission 2022 in 11th Class- Key Information
- 3 FYJC Admission 2022 Important Dates
- 4 FYJC 2022 Admission- Eligibility
- 5 FYJC Admission Application/Registration form
- 6 How to fill FYJC 11th Application Form?
- 7 FYJC Admission Process
- 8 FYJC Online Admission 2022- Some important instructions
FYJC Admission 2022
Student in Maharashtra finds difficulty in understanding the FYJC (class 11th) admission procedure in the state. They find it confusing and considering this fact and to help those students as well as their parents/guardians we have gathered vital information about the FYJC admission process in the state in this article.
Readers are going to find all the necessary information about the FYJC online admission 2022 process in this particular article. So, go through this article and we are sure that you will definitely find it helpful.
FYJC Admission 2022 in 11th Class- Key Information
|Admission||FYJC Online Admissions 2022|
|Article Type|| First Year Junior College Admission |
11th online admission application – Part 1 | Part 2
|Conducting Authority||School Education and Sport Department, Govt. of Maharashtra|
|Students application Form 1 commence from||30 May 2022|
|Online verification student application form||30 May 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Admission to||Class 11th|
|Streams||Arts, Science & Commerce|
|Official Website & links|
महाराष्ट्र 11वीं ऑनलाईन प्रवेश प्रक्रिया 2022-23
Students who want to get admission, have to fill out form 1 of FYJC admissions 2022 in which they have to fill in personal and other basic details. After 10th board exam results are announced, they have to fill out Form 2 of FYJC admissions in which details such as course choice, college preferences, and other subject-related choices are provided.
Admission to Arts, Commerce, and Science to class 11th or FYJC will only be done online. However, there are few streams and junior colleges where admission is not made through the online mode. These include-
- Home Science, HSC Vocational (MCVC)
- Technical Junior Colleges (TJC)- Admission is done by the respective TJC colleges
- Admission to In-house Quota, Management quota, and Minority quota, is also done through the respective junior college.
- Admission to Night Junior Colleges.
FYJC Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Mock Registration||23 to 27 May 2022|
|Students Registration commence from||30 May 2022|
|FYJC Part I registration date|
|Online application form verification date||30 May 2022|
|Editing of application||30 May onwards till the result date|
|Send application for Quota admission to Jr College|
|Display of seat available and choice filling for round 1|
|Release of FYJC 1st General Merit list|
|General Merit list finalization|
|Display of Jr College allotment list|
|College Registration Commences from|
|College Registration Last Date|
|Display of round 2 vacancy|
|Commencement of FYJC part II registration procedure|
|Last date for Part II registration|
|Second Round Seat Allotment|
|third round seat allocation|
FYJC 2022 Admission- Eligibility
Before, filling the application candidates/ parents must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The basic eligibility requirement for FYJC admissions is that candidates must have passed SSC (class X) or equivalent from a recognized board. The details requirement will be shared after the official release of admission notification.
Read below the detailed notification/guidelines.
FYJC Admission Application/Registration form
Admission to all the Junior colleges in Maharashtra is done through a Centralised Admission Process. In order to obtain admission to the junior colleges of the state, it is mandatory for all candidates to apply through the online admission procedure.
So, to help these candidates who are aspiring to get admission to their preferred junior colleges in the state, we have shared the complete application procedure here for them. Before going to the online application procedure, they need to read some of the important points related to application. These points are-
- Application form will be filled in only through the online process.
- Candidates must read all the admission-related instructions carefully before filling the online admission form.
- They must be prepared with the essential documents and information that is required to filled in the application form.
- Applicants must fill the application form before the due date. They must try to fill out the application form on time and should not wait until the last date as they may face various technical and other issues at the last time.
- They must ensure that they fill all the details carefully without making any mistakes in the online application form.
How to fill FYJC 11th Application Form?
Students need to follow the given procedure to submit the online application form-
The application process is divided into two parts-
FYJC application Part I-
- Purchase an information booklet from the school or guidance center.
- Read all the information carefully and fill out the sample form.
- Students can visit their school to understand the procedure.
- Find the login Id and password.
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the Login Id and password mentioned in the booklet for first login.
- Change the password and keep it safe for further logins.
- Add security questions. Students can also take a printout of all the login credentials and security questions.
- Follow the instruction and all the steps.
- Fill in all the details and information carefully in the space provided.
- Confirm application
- Visit school or guidance center for all the issues & grievances and also get the application form and documents approved from there. Approval of application form is very important.
Note: All region link is given below
Once the first part of an application is completed. Applicants may proceed to next part whose details are given as: –
FYJC application Part- II-
Applicants can fill the Part II of the application form after the declaration of result.
- Candidates have to fill stream-wise option for choice of college in the “Option Form”.
- Check and confirm the form.
- Take a printout of the application form references.
Form Part 2 Video URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO35fDKHFzc
FYJC Application fee
- The admission processing fee/ Application fee for Mumbai is Rs.250/- and for other divisions, it is Rs.150/-.
FYJC 11th online admissions in
- Mumbai region
- Pune region
- Nagpur region
- Amravati region
- Nasik region
FYJC Admission Process
No entrance test or interview is conducted for admission to the junior colleges. Admissions are strictly based on the performance of the candidates in the class X exam (SSC). After the declaration of SSC result, conducting authority will release the first merit. Candidates whose names will be there on the list have to secure admission to the allotted college.
Those who will not be allotted seats in the first round have to exercise options for further rounds. All the details related to the release of merit list, cut-off list, seat allotment, etc. will be updated on official SESD portal. Candidates are therefore advised to visit the official website on a regular basis.
FYJC Admission- Reservation
Below we have shared the category-wise constitutional reservation-
|SC (including Navboudha)||13%|
|Vimukta Jati – A||3%|
|Nomadic Tribes – B||2.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes – C||3.5%|
|Nomadic Tribes – D||2%|
|Special Backward Class||2%|
|Other Backward Class||19%|
FYJC Std. 11th Admission 2022- Documents
Candidates are required to be ready with all the necessary documents and certificates at the time of filling online admission form.
Check the list of all the important documents that are required for FYJC admission-
- Filled-in FYJC Online Admission Application Form 2022 Mumbai.
- 3 window envelopes with postal stamps (Rs.30/-) affixed to it.
- Qualifying Exams Mark Memo/ mark sheet of SSC (class X) or equivalent
- SSC School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Proof of local address for correspondence.
- 1 recent passport size Photograph.
- Caste certificate (if required)
FYJC 11th Admissions- Merit List and Cut-off Merit list
On the basis of the marks of the candidates in SSC exam, SESD will publish the merit list and cut-off list. For every school, there is a separate cut-off list. After each round, a college-wise cut-off list is declared on the official portal on the notified dates.
FYJC Admissions- FCFS Policy
SESD has introduced a policy of First Come First Serve (FCFS) for FYJC. Students who will not be able to get seats in any of the round can apply through this policy. FCFS is specially introduced to provide admissions to such candidates.
Only the following students are eligible to participate in FCFS-
- Students who have not been admitted to any college.
- Students who have canceled their admissions.
- Students who have not been allotted any seat in any of the rounds.
- Fresh registered candidates.
- Students who have been rejected.
FYJC Online Admission 2022- Some important instructions
- No test or interview is conducted for admission to FYJC classes.
- Candidates must clearly mention their category.
- Candidates can select a maximum of 10 preferred colleges.
- Seats in the allotted colleges to the students are allotted on the basis of merit, preference & choices of the candidates, and the applicable reservation policy.
- Candidates can apply for only one stream in a particular college.
- In case of any issue regarding admission, candidates can contact various guidance centers established in all the zones and districts of the state by SESD. All the details about guidance centers will be provided on the official admission prospectus or online portal.
To Generate User ID and Set Password– Click Here
Applicants can also apply through the links shared below for each region-
- Mumbai Region- Click Here
- Pune Region- Click Here
- Nagpur Region- Click Here
- Nasik Region- Click Here
- Amravati Region- Click Here
If you have, any questions you can ask us directly through the comment box below.