The Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan has started the ITI admission process for Engineering and Non-Engineering trades. As per the official announcement of the department to apply for admission to the offered trades, the applicants can submit the DTE Rajasthan ITI Admission Application Form 2023 from 15 May 2023 to 10 July 2023.
The authority will conduct the application process for the Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 only on its online application portal. Further, exclusively the eligible applicants can take part in the application process for admission to the given ITI trades. To learn all the relevant details about given ITI Courses admission at DTE Rajasthan, the applicants can check out the complete article below.
DTE Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 Prospectus
Along with the application form for admission, the department also published the DTE Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 Prospectus on its official website. Through this prospectus, the department conveys all the crucial details about the admission process for the offered ITI trades. Therefore, the applicants must go through this prospectus before they begin to fill out the application form for admission.
The applicants can acquire all the relevant information available in this prospectus by going through this article. Additionally, the applicants can access the link to the pdf of this admission prospectus at the bottom of this article.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023-24: Overview
|Category of the Article||Admission|
|Name of the Admission Process||DTE Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023|
|Offered ITI Trades||Engineering and Non-Engineering|
|Name of the Conducting Department||Department of Technical Education, Rajasthan|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Online|
|Availability Status of the Online Application Form||Available|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|DTE Rajasthan Admission Portal||https://hteapp.hte.rajasthan.gov.in/|
|DTE Rajasthan Online Application Portal||https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/|
राजस्थान आईटीआई प्रवेश 2023: Important Dates
The details of the important dates related to different admission-related events for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 are in the following table.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Name of the Event||Prescribed Dates|
|Commencement of online registration||15 May 2023|
|Last date for registration||10 July 2023|
|Release of Provisional Merit List||17 July 2023|
|Release of the First Seat Allotment Result||24 July 2023|
|Release of the Second Seat Allotment Result||7 August 2023|
DTE Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Conditions
Before applying for the DTE Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023, the applicants must ensure that they satisfy the following conditions of eligibility.
- As on 1 September 2023, the applicants must be at least 14 years old or older.
- The applicants must have passed the 8th/ 10th as per the requirements of the given Engineering or Non- Engineering ITI trade.
- The required educational qualifications must be acquired by the applicants from a recognized institution.
- To know the details of the required qualifications for each ITI trade separately, the applicants can check out Rajasthan ITI Admission 2023 Required Qualifications Trade-Wise.
sso.rajasthan.gov.in ITI Admission 2023 Application Process
In the application process for the sso.rajasthan.gov.in ITI Admission 2023, the eligible applicants must go through the following steps: –
- Visit the official application portal of the authority i.e. https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the registration option.
- After this, proceed to fill out the registration and generate a unique SSOID.
- Use this SSOID on the login page and start to fill out the online application form for admission
- Fill in all the required details in the application form with utmost care.
- Now, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Fill options for ITI trade and ITI in the order of preference.
- Make the payment of the requisite application and processing fee.
- Check the application form before the final submission.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application and keep it safe for admission-related activities in the future.
Industrial Training Institute Rajasthan Admission 2023 Application Fee
Along with the application form for the Industrial Training Institute Rajasthan Admission 2023, the applicants must also pay the prescribed application fee. All the applicants compulsory need to pay this application fee on or before the given deadline otherwise their online applications will not be accepted.
The details of the application fee for reserved and UR categories are in the following table. Apart from this application fee, all applicants must also pay Rs. 100/- as a processing fee during the application process.
|SC and ST||Rs. 75/-|
Rajasthan ITI Admission Merit List 2023
Based on the scrutiny of applications submitted by the candidates, the department will publish the provisional merit list of the shortlisted applicants on 17 July 2023. The applicants who are selected in this merit list can participate in the seat allotment process for admission to the associated colleges. To know all the updates about the Rajasthan ITI Admission Merit List 2023 and the complete admission process, the applicants must visit our portal’s homepage regularly.
|Apply Online||DTE Rajasthan ITI Application Form 2023|
|Check Out For More Details||Rajasthan ITI Admission Prospectus 2023|
Rajasthan ITI Admission Schedule 2023
|Follow For Related Updates||NVSHQ Homepage|
No, the authority will not refund the application fee to the applicants under any circumstances.
Will the residents of the Rajasthan state be given priority in the merit list for admission?
Yes, the authority will give priority to the residents of the Rajasthan state in the merit list for admission to the given ITI trades.
No, the authority will not conduct an entrance exam to select the applicants for the ITI courses. The applicants will only be selected as per their marks in the required educational qualification for the concerned ITI trade.