DIET Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission 2020 Application: The online application process for DIET Delhi D.El.Ed Admission for the academic session 2020-2 22 has started from 22nd July 2020. All the aspirants kindly note that Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission 2020 Application forms are accepted only through Online Medium.
- An overview of diet delhi d el ed admission 2020
DIET Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission 2020- Details
- Delhi Deled Admission Details
- DIET Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission: Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility
- DIET Delhi 2020 Admissions Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria: For admission in D.El.Ed Course
- Reservation Provisions for DIET Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission 2020
- DIET Delhi 2020 Admission Merit List
- DIET Delhi Application 2020 Process Details
Students who are planning to apply offline or through any other mode, their admission forms will be rejected. Therefore, students should apply for admission through online mode only and submit an application fee along with the form as well. They must thoroughly check all the fields in the admission form before submitting the form as after final submission no changes in the particulars would be possible.
UPDATE: DIET Delhi D.El.Ed 2020 admission process started from 22nd July 2020. Interested candidates can submit applications through the link shared below till 3rd August 2020.
An overview of diet delhi d el ed admission 2020
|Admission Process||Delhi DIET Deled Admission|
|Admission Authority||State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), Delhi|
|Article Category||Admission Application|
|Admission to program||2 years Diploma in|
Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
|Admission to institutes||District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs) of Govt. of NCT in Delhi|
|Application status||Active Soon|
|Official website||Click Here|
DIET Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission 2020- Details
DIET Delhi 2020: SCERT will be conducting the admission procedure for admissions in 9 government DIETs and 27 Delhi’s self-financed institutes this year. (D.El.Ed) Diploma in Elementary Education is a completely full-time diploma course in Elementary Education. The duration of program is 2 years and is beneficial for those aspirants who want to build their career in teaching field.
We want to keep all the candidates updated about every detail related to DIET Delhi 2020 admissions as we understand how important these details are for you. Even a small bit of information may prove to be highly relevant and important for you.
Delhi Deled Admission Details
There are 9 government DIETs in Delhi and the number of intake to these institutions is of around 1040 candidates every year. Out of 1040 seats, 20 seats are allotted to the aspirants who apply to teach in Urdu language and 40 seats are allotted to aspirants who apply to teach in the Punjabi language. They are allotted seats at DIET Daryaganj & DIET Karkadooma, respectively.
On the other hand, 2000 institute-wise seats are allotted to self Financing institutes which are affiliated to SCERT. Here, admissions are done on the basis of the merit list. Irrespective of the category candidates select, they are considered first under the general merit list for the admissions. Below are all the details of the DIET Delhi 2020 admission.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Therefore, we want you to keep on reading as we will be discussing every minute detail about the Admissions.
DIET Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission: Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility
The admission process for the DIET Delhi 2020 course includes application process, merit list, counselling. No entrance test are conducted for admission to D.El.ed program. The admissions to DIETs are based on the merit of the candidates in the qualifying exams i.e. class 12th exams.
Kindly note below points:
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Admission procedure to the course will be based candidate’s merit.
- Candidates who are listed in the merit list are called for reporting the allotted college.
- Mode of Payment for Application Fee must be any of the following:
1) Debit Card
2) Credit Card
3) Net Banking
DIET Delhi 2020 Admissions Important Dates
|Display of prospectus||20th July 2020|
|Online application process starts||22nd July 2020|
|Modification/Editing in the application form will be accepted||4th to 5th August 2020|
|Last date of online form submission||3rd August 2020|
|Display of rank of candidate||7th August 2020|
|Publication of 1st merit list for admission||10th August 2020|
|Reporting of candidates to the allotted DIETs against 1st merit list||12th to 17 August 2020|
|Publication of 2nd list and reporting to allotted DIETs||19th to 20th August 2020|
|Publication of 3rd list and reporting to allotted DIETs||22nd to 25th August 2020|
|Physically reporting of candidate at the finally allotted|
DIETs/Institute and submission of original verified document as well the fee
|26th to 28th August 2020|
|Withdrawal of admission||26th August to 6th September 2020|
|Admission notification for Management Quota seats||26th August 2020|
|Commencement of session||26th August 2020|
Below is the list of Delhi’s District Institutes of Education and Training (DIETs)
|Name/Address||No. of Seats||Code|
|Name: District Institute of Education & Training Address: North B-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-35||150||01|
|Name: District Institute of Education & Training (North-West) Address: FU Block, Pitam Pura, Delhi-35||100||02|
|Name: District Institute of Education and Training, (West) Address: Baba Phool Singh Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi-60||150||03|
|Name: District Institute of Education and Training (Central) Address: Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi-2||100+20 (Urdu)||04|
|Name: District Institute of Education and Training,(New Delhi)|
Address: RK Puram, Sector 7, New Delhi-22
|Name: District Institute of Education and Training, (North-East) |
Address: J&K Block, Dilshad Garden, Delhi-95
|Name: District Institute of Education and Training,(East) Address: Karkardooma, Institutional Area, Delhi-92||100+20 (Punjabi)||07|
|Name: District Institute of Education and Training,(South) Address: Moti Bagh, New Delhi-21||150||08|
|Name: District Institute of Education and Training,(South-West)|
Address: Ghumman Hera, New Delhi -73
D.El.Ed 2020 Course Details
- D.El.Ed. includes historical patterns, teaching skills, philosophical theories, and current classroom trends.
- The study includes all the main features of the education field.
- All the aspirants are required to obtain proper training to handle kids at the elementary level.
- The D.El.Ed. curriculum course is divided into 2 parts: General course & subject disciplines.
Eligibility Criteria: For admission in D.El.Ed Course
- Candidates who are seeking admission to the D.El.Ed Course must have cleared Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) from CBSE or its equivalent examination from any other recognized University or Board. Candidates should have obtained at least 50% in aggregate to qualify for seeking admission into D.El.Ed. course.
- Do note that to calculate the percentage (%) of marks in Secondary Examination (10th class) you should apply only the proper CGPA/GPA conversion formula.
- Those candidates who are applying under Punjabi or Urdu languages as a teaching subject should include marks of Punjabi/Urdu as well while calculating the accumulative marks in both secondary & senior secondary examinations.
- Keep noted that candidates who are opting in D.El.Ed Course for Punjabi or Urdu as their teaching language must have passed in that subject both in Secondary and Senior Secondary Exams.
- Also, the maximum age of the candidate should not exceed twenty-four years.
- The best part is that 5 years of relaxation of age in the upper limit is allowed for the aspirants applying and belonging under the reserved category.
Reservation Provisions for DIET Delhi D.El.Ed. Admission 2020
- Candidates who have passed the 12th class (qualifying examination) from school or study center located in the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi, 85% of seats are reserved for those candidates.
- Candidates who have passed the 12th class (qualifying examination) from outside NCT of Delhi i.e is States or Union Territories, only 15% seats are reserved for those candidates.
Documents Required for Admission
- Adhaar Card or any other ID as a Proof
- X Class Mark Sheet
- XII Class Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
DIET Delhi 2020 Admission Merit List
The rank list will be provided by D.El.Ed and DPSE in the form of a PDF document on the official website. After clearing this stage, selected candidates have to proceed towards the documents verification process.
DIET Delhi Application 2020 Process Details
- The Applications for DIET Delhi will be available only through Online mode, candidates have to initiate the admission process by visiting the official website.
- They have to fill the form as per the name and other details mentioned on the 10th class certificate.
- Also note, fill the father’s name and mother’s name, date of birth as per recorded in class 10th certificate.
- Candidates are required to select and fill up their category as per detailed instructions provided on the online application. Kindly note that all candidates will first be considered in the General Merit irrespective of the category they chose or belong to.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1800 as Fee amount for seeking admission in the course.
- Candidates need to select the appropriate Quote they belong to i.e
- DP (qualifying examination from Delhi to pass out )
- OP (qualifying examination from other than Delhi to pass out)
- It is mandatory for the candidates to apply to any one of the two given categories to which candidate belongs to get the benefit of 85% or 15% reservation as automatic consideration is not allowed without applying.
- The candidates are also required to fill up his/her name with complete postal address along with Area PIN code, e-mail Id, Telephone number with Study code and mobile number for any piece of communication, if needed, SCERT will not be held responsible for any sort of delay in communication.
- The candidates are required to attach a scanned full signature.
- The candidates are required to fill up the details like passing year, percentage of marks/CGPA/GPA secured as per provision/format given in the form.
- Lastly, the candidate must verify that they have filled all the correct information before clicking the SUBMIT button. Ensuring the correctness of the data before submitting.
Check the complete application process details Here.
Application Link- Click Here
D.El.Ed.: Course Highlights in a tabular format
|Course Level||Diploma Course|
|Examination Type||Semester wise|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized board|
|Admission Process||Merit based|
|Course Fee||1,000 Rs. to 2 Lac Rs.|
|Average Starting Salary||2 Lac Rs. to 10 Lac Rs.|
Every year a large number of candidates seek admission in D.EL.ED EXAM. We hope, all those who are preparing for months to appear for these exams in the year 2020 will check complete eligibility norms given above and apply accurately.
We are always available to assist all the candidates by sharing updated and accurate information related to Delhi D.El.Ed. Admissions. Stay tuned with us to catch the latest news or information related to DIET Delhi Exams.