DHE Odisha ITI Application Form 2022: Higher Education Department, Govt. of Odisha has released the application for admission into various ITIs @dheodisha.gov.in. As Odisha ITI application forms are available now interested candidates can submit them online. DHE ITI Application forms are made available only through the online mode. Eligible candidates can register for admission through the Odisha SAMS portal i.e. skill.samsodisha.gov.in/iti.aspx.
As per the policy of Govt. of Odisha, a centralized admission system is followed for the admission of candidates to various government and private ITIs (Industrial Training Institutes) of the state. Student Academic Management System (SAMS) is an e-admission system used by the state government as a single-window system to provide admission to eligible candidates with the help of the internet. Candidates interested in filling out online applications can visit the SAMS portal.
Candidates looking for more details about the DHE Odisha ITI application form and complete admission procedure can scroll down.
Latest: Odisha ITI phase II online application will remain active till 18 August 2022.
DHE Odisha ITI Admission 2022: Overview
|Admission||Odisha ITI admission 2022|
|Article Category||Application form|
|Conducting Authority||Higher Education Department, Govt. of Odisha|
|Courses offered||ITI courses (various trades)|
|Availability of online application form||Open|
|Online Admission System||Student Academic Management System (SAMS)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|SAMS ITI portal||http://skill.samsodisha.gov.in/iti.aspx|
|DHE Official website||http://dheodisha.gov.in|
DHE Odisha ITI Admission- Important Dates 2022
|Commencement of online application (CAF)||8 August|
|Last date for the online application||18 August|
|Last date of validation of application form (CAF)||till 20 August|
| Validation of submitted form CAF (if not verified online) by the|
|till 20 August|
| Last date to submit a printed copy of CAF at any of the |
|Display of Selection List||25 August (11 AM)|
|Availability of Intimation Letter||25 August (11 AM)|
|Reporting of selected candidates for data updation & admission at allotted/selected ITIs||25 to 30 August|
|Publication of ITI vacancy list||2 September|
|Commencement of online application (CAF)||23 June 2022|
|Last date for the online application||22 July 2022 (11:45 PM)|
|Last date of validation of application form (CAF)||Upto 23 July 2022|
| Validation of submitted form CAF (if not verified online) by the|
|Upto 23 July 2022|
|Display of Selection List||28 July 2022|
|Availability of Intimation Letter||28 July 2022|
|Reporting of selected candidates for data updation & admission at allotted/selected ITIs||28 to 30 July 2022|
|Issuance of 2nd admission list||2 August 2022|
|Availability of Intimation letter||2 August 2022|
|Reporting of selected applicants||3 to 4 August 2022|
|Publication of ITI vacancy list||5 August 2022|
Odisha ITI Eligibility Criteria 2022
Each candidate who is going to fill out the Common Application Form (CAF) must ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility requirements for this admission procedure. Only eligible candidates should submit the applications. In case, any candidate is found ineligible at any stage of admission then his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Those who are interested in submitting an online application for ITI admission should read the eligibility criteria shared as under-
- The minimum eligibility for admission to ITI is that candidates should have passed in class 8th High School Examination / Annual High School Examination of the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha, or equivalent.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the class 10th Board examination will be considered while preparing the merit list.
- Applicants of age 14 years or above as of 1st August 2022 are eligible to apply.
- There is no upper age limit.
DHE Odisha ITI Application Form 2022
Applicants should go through the important instructions shared below before filling out the online application-
- Eligible candidates have to make applications only through the online mode. They have to submit a Common Application Form (CAF) for admission to the government/ private ITI of the state.
- No physical forms have been made available for any candidate.
- Application forms are available at DHE, Odisha website, or SAMS portal.
- They can access the CAF in the Common Service Centers, Internet FacilityCenter operated in Nodal(ITI) Centers, Cybercafe, or any other place where internet facility is available.
- Candidates must read the Common Prospectus of ITI programs before filling out the online application available at the SAMS portal.
- They must keep a soft copy of all the documents ready with them before application.
- They are required to fill in all the details correctly in the form.
- They must upload the documents in the prescribed format in CAF.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected and these candidates will not be able to participate in the counselling procedure.
- More than one applications are also liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are required to send the printed copy of the application form to the office of DHE, Odisha.
Odisha DHE ITI Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-
- Applicants have to pay the application fee only through the online mode i.e. through the ATM-cum-Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Validation of CAF
The application form (CAF) will be validated after the final submission. In case CAF is not validated online, candidates have to visit the Nodal (ITI) Centre and have to get their CAF validated. They have to carry all the documents (uploaded in CAF) in original along with them to the Nodal Centre. The concerned nodal official will validate the CAF and will return the “Applicant Copy” to the applicants with acknowledgement.
Intimation for e-Admission
Any intimation regarding e-Admissions will be communicated to the candidates through the following modes-
- An email will be sent to the email address mentioned in the CAF.
- SMS will be sent to the mobile number provided in the application form.
- Notice Board of the participating institute allotted to the candidates for admission.
- Using Sanjog Helpline Toll-Free Number i.e. 155335 OR 1800-345-6770. Candidates have to dial the given number and have to provide their bar code as on CAF to get information.
- Lastly, candidates can also download their intimation letter directly from the official websites- http://dheodisha.gov.in or http://samsodisha.gov.in.
How to fill Odisha ITI CAF 2022?
Candidates can complete CAF by following the four steps shared below-
- Visit http://dheodisha.gov.in or http://samsodisha.gov.in.
- Click on ‘ITI’ / ‘e-Admission (Govt.& Pvt. ITIs) tab.
- Click on the ‘STUDENT REGISTRATION’ icon for registration.
- Enter all the details asked and click on the “generate OTP” option.
- OTP will be sent to the registered email and mobile no.
- Validate the OTP and set the password.
- Applicant Login/ Sign Up
- Click on the “SIGN IN” option.
- Enter the username and password and the captcha code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Filling out Application form
- After logging in the application form will appear.
- Fill in applicants, details, personal details, residence address, bank details, reservation details, income details of parents, and marks details.
- After filling in all the details correctly, upload the scanned images of the documents.
- Click on “Fees Payment” and make payment of a prescribed fee.
- Take the printout of the “Applicants Copy”.
Odisha ITI 2022: Important Links
|Check out the Official portal||DHE Odisha portal|
|Submit here||DHE Odisha ITI Application Form|
|Prospectus||DHE Odisha ITI Admission prospectus|
Odisha ITI Choice Filling
After the completion of the application round, scrutiny and processing of application forms will be done. Based on applications submitted by the candidates, a merit list will be prepared and published. Candidates can avail the district-wise merit list on the official website.
After the release of the merit list, the online choice filling option will be activated. Candidates have to log in to the official portal and have to submit choices for their preferred ITI trade and Government/ Private colleges. They can add more than one choice for their preferred ITI trade and institutions in the state.
Odisha ITI Seat Allotment
Selection of the candidates will be made based on merit through e-admission. No separate exam is conducted for admission. Based on preferences filled by the candidates, weightage, reservation (if applicable), and availability of seats, candidates will be allotted seats in the colleges.
The seat allotment procedure will be conducted in two rounds. Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in the first round can wait for the second round of allotment. Apart from this, the spot admission phase will also be conducted for admission of all the remaining candidates to fill the vacant seats.
Reporting to Allotted college
Once the candidates will be allotted seats at the ITI institutions, they have to report to the allotted college on the date and time stipulated to them.
They have to produce the following documents to the allotted college at the time of admission-
Intimation letter/ allotment letter, Applicant Copy/ CAF, Original SLC/CLC, necessary documents for verification with one photocopy of each, and three colored photographs.
If you are facing any problems in getting admission to the Odisha ITI institutions, then you can contact us and we will help you asap.