DHE Odisha ITI Application Form 2020: Higher Education Department, Govt. of Odisha has now released the application for admission into various ITIs soon @ dheodisha.gov.in. AS Odisha ITI application forms are available now interested candidates can fill it. DHE ITI Application forms have been made available only through the online mode. Eligible candidates can register for admission through Odisha SAMS portal i.e. skill.samsodisha.gov.in/iti.aspx.
As per the policy of Govt. of Odisha, a centralised admission system is followed for admission of candidates to various government and private ITIs (Industrial Training Institutes) of the state. Student Academic Management System (SAMS) is an e-admission system used by the state government as a single window system to provide admission to the eligible candidates with the help of internet. Candidates interested in filling online application can visit the SAMS portal.
LATEST UPDATE: Application process for Odisha ITI admission 2020 is over now and applicants can check first selection list on 9th September 2020 at 11:00 am.
Candidates looking for more details about DHE Odisha ITI application form and complete admission procedure can scroll down.
- 1 DHE Odisha ITI Admission 2020
- 2 Odisha ITI Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 3 DHE Odisha ITI Application Form 2020
- 4 How to fill Odisha ITI CAF?
DHE Odisha ITI Admission 2020
|Admission||Odisha ITI admission 2020|
|Article category||Application form|
|Conducting Authority||Higher Education Department, Govt. of Odisha|
|Courses offered||ITI courses (various trades)|
|Availability of online application form||Available Now|
|Online Admission System||Student Academic Management System (SAMS)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|SAMS ITI portal||http://skill.samsodisha.gov.in/iti.aspx|
|DHE Official website||http://dheodisha.gov.in|
Official Notification/Common Prospectus- Check Here
DHE Odisha ITI Admission- Important Dates 2020
|Activities/ Events||Date Line|
|Commencement of online application (CAF)||20th July 2020|
|Last date for online application|| To be notified by after confirmation from DGT,|
|Last of validation of application form (CAF)||4th September 2020|
| Validation of submitted form CAF (if not verified online) by the|
|14th August 2020|
| Last date to submit printed copy of CAF at any of the |
|4th September 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date of validation of submitted CAF (in case Not verified|
online) by the Nodal Center
|5th September 2020 (12:00 PM)|
|Display of Selection List||9th September (11:00 AM)|
|Availability of Intimation Letter||9th September 2020 (11:00 AM)|
|Reporting of selected candidates for data updation & admission at allotted/selected ITIs||10th and 11th September 2020|
|Slide-Up preference|| To be notified by after confirmation from DGT,|
|Last date for admission data updation|| To be notified by after confirmation from DGT,|
|Reporting after admission data updation & Auto Slide Up at the allotted ITI||To be notified by after confirmation from DGT,|
|Declaration of ITI-wise vacancy list||12th September 2020|
|Spot admission||13th September 2020|
|Commencement of online registration||Available Soon|
|Last date for online registration||Available Soon|
|Verification and validation of original documents of online applied CAF at any Nodal Centre||Available Soon|
Odisha ITI Eligibility Criteria 2020
Each candidate who is going to fill the Common Application Form (CAF) must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility requirements for this admission procedure. Only eligible candidates should submit the applications. In case, any candidate is found ineligible at any stage of admission then his/her candidature will be canceled.
Those who are interested in submitting online application ITI admission should read the eligibility criteria shared as under-
- The minimum eligibility for admission to ITI is that candidates should have passed in class 8th High School Examination / Annual High School Examination of the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha or equivalent.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in class 10th Board examination will be considered while preparing the merit list.
- Applicants of age 14 years or above as on 1st August 2020 are eligible to apply.
- There is no upper age limit.
DHE Odisha ITI Application Form 2020
Applicants should go through the important instructions shared below before filling the online application-
- Eligible candidates have to make application only through the online mode. They have to submit a Common Application Form (CAF) for admission to government/ private ITI of the state.
- No physical forms has been made available for any candidate.
- Application forms is available at DHE, Odisha website or SAMS portal.
- They can access the CAF in the Common Service Centers, Internet FacilityCenter operated in Nodal(ITI) Centers, Cybercafe or any other place where internet facility is available.
- Candidates must read the Common Prospectus of ITI programs before filling the online application available at SAMS portal.
- They must keep the soft copy of all the documents ready with them before application.
- They are required to fill all the details correctly in the form.
- They must upload the documents in the prescribed format in CAF.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected and these candidates will not be able to participate in the counseling procedure.
- More than one applications are also liable to be rejected.
- Candidate are required to send the printed copy of the application form to office of DHE, Odisha.
Odisha DHE ITI Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-
- Applicants have to pay application fee only through the online mode i.e. through the ATM-cum-Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Validation of CAF
The application form (CAF) will be validated after the final submission. In case CAF is not validated online, candidates have to visit the Nodal (ITI) Centre and have to get their CAF validated. They have carry all the documents (uploaded in CAF) in original along with them to the Nodal Centre. The concerned nodal official will validate the CAF and will return the “Applicant Copy” to the applicants with acknowledgment.
Intimation for e-Admission
Any intimation regarding e-Admissions will be communicated to the candidates through the following modes-
- Email will be sent to the email Address mentioned in the CAF.
- SMS will be sent to the mobile number provide in the application form.
- Notice Board of the participating institute allotted to the candidates for admission.
- Using Sanjog Helpline Toll-Free Number i.e. 155335 OR 1800-345-6770. Candidates have to dial the given number and have to provide their bar code as on CAF to get information.
- Lastly, candidates can also download their intimation letter directly from the official websites- http://dheodisha.gov.in or http://samsodisha.gov.in.
Filling of Choices
After the completion of application round, scrutiny and processing of application forms will be done. On the basis of applications submitted by the candidates, merit list will be prepared and published. Candidates can avail the district-wise merit list on the official website.
After the release of merit list, online choice filling option will be activated. Candidates have to log in to the official portal and have to submit choices for their preferred ITI trade and Government/ Private colleges. They can add more than one choice for their preferred ITI trade and institutions in the state.
Allotment of Seats
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of merit through e-admission. No separate exam is conducted for admission. On the basis of preferences filled by the candidates, weightage, reservation (if applicable) and availability of seats, candidates will be allotted seats in the colleges.
The seat allotment procedure will be conducted in two round. Candidates who will not be allotted any seat in the first round can wait for second round of allotment. Apart from this, spot admission phase will also be conducted for admission of all the remaining candidates to fill the vacant seats.
Reporting to Allotted college
Once the candidates will be allotted seats at the ITI institutions, they have to report to the allotted college on the date and time stipulated to them.
They have to produce following documents to the allotted college at the time of admission-
Intimation letter/ allotment letter, Applicant Copy/ CAF, Original SLC/CLC, necessary documents for verification with one photocopy of each, and three colored photographs.
How to fill Odisha ITI CAF?
Candidates can complete CAF by following the four steps shared below-
- Visit http://dheodisha.gov.in or http://samsodisha.gov.in.
- Click on ‘ITI’ / ‘e-Admission (Govt.& Pvt. ITIs) tab.
- Click on ‘STUDENT REGISTRATION’ icon for registration.
- Enter all the details asked and click on “generate OTP” option.
- OTP will be send to the registered email and mobile no.
- Validate the OTP and set the password.
- Applicant Login/ Sign Up
- Click on the “SIGN IN” option.
- Enter the username and password and the captcha code.
- Click on “Login” button.
- Filling of Application form
- After logging in application form will appear.
- Fill applicants, details, personal details, residence address, bank details, reservation details, income details of parents, marks details.
- After filling all the details correctly, upload the scanned images of the documents.
- Click on “Fees Payment” and make payment of prescribed fee.
- Take the printout of the “Applicants Copy”.
If you are facing any problem in getting admission in the Odisha ITI institutions, then you can contact us and we will help you asap.