DHE Haryana College Admission 2022 Online Form at dheadmissions.nic.in. Candidates looking for the DHE Haryana college admission 2022 online form registration can refer to this complete article as we have provided all the essential details about college admission. Interested candidates can go through DHE Haryana college admission eligibility, admissions procedure, and all the essential steps involved in the DHE Haryana college admission 2022.
The notification for the admissions to the DHE Haryana College Admission 2022 is issued by the Department of Higher Education (DHE). Online registration for the UG courses has reopened on 26th August and will be available till 15th September 2022. The admissions will be granted for the courses of BCA, BA, BCom, BSc, BBA, etc.
Admissions for Undergraduate courses for the students of the first year in Government and Private colleges/institutes have started now. Please go through the article to have more information.
Note: It is to be noted that Parivar Pehchaan Patra is required for registration.
DHE Haryana College Admission 2022
The candidates can now enrol online application for the DHE Haryana College Admission is open now. The concerned department has released a complete schedule of exam dates for admission. Selection shall be made by considering the recent qualifying marks received by the applicant. The confirmation will be made through the merit list declaration and multiple rounds of counselling (depending upon the availability of seats).
A vast variety of courses are provided by the courses. To have complete information about the courses, please read the official brochure for which we have provided links in the article. Below we have mentioned all the necessary dates for the examination schedule. Read the important dates provided by the authority.
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date to fill the online application||1st August 2022|
|2||last date for the submission of the application form||8th August 2022|
|3||Verification of Documents and preparation of selection cum merit list||Upto 9th August 2022|
|4||Declaration of First merit/selection list||12th August 2022|
|5||Fee submission||13th to 16th August 2022|
|6||Declaration of Second merit/selection list||19th August 2022|
|7||Fee submission||20 to 23 August 2022|
|9||Re-opening of admission portal for remaining seats||26th August to 15th September 2022|
Click Here to Apply for Admission
Complete Analysis – Haryana College 2022 Admission
The complete details about the admission have been provided in the table below. The direct links along with the intimation of the selection list will be given in the table. Have a look over the complete details mentioned below.
|Authority||Department of Higher Education|
|Admission for||Haryana College Admissions|
|Courses||BA / BSC / BCOM / BBA / BCA and other UG Courses|
|Online application status||Active|
DHE Haryana College Admission Eligibility Criteria
An applicant who is looking for admission to the different courses provided by the authority needs to follow the certain eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority so as to avail of the courses. The detailed eligibility criteria along with the required subjects and minimum percentage required for each course have been mentioned in the article below. Please read the eligibility criteria given.
|Name of the Course||Essential Subject Required||Prescribed Minimum Percentage/ 12th Stream or equivalent||Available Universities|
|BSC Non-Medical||English, Physics,|
|For Science (Non-Medical)- 45%||Kurukshetra University|
|For Arts, Commerce,|
Science (NonMedical), Science (Medical)- 50%
|For Science (Medical) – 45%||Kurukshetra University|
|For Arts, Commerce,|
Science (Non) – 40%
For Medical), Science
(Medical) – 45%
|For Arts, Commerce,|
Science (Non-Medical), Science (Medical)- 33%
|For commerce stream- 40%|
For Arts, Science (Non-Medical), Science (Medical)- 50%
For Arts, Commerce,
Science (Non-Medical), Science (Medical) – 50%
- The authority has implemented an age relaxation of 5% for the reserved class candidates i.e. SC/ST. The relaxation will be provided for all the courses offered by the authority except the course of BA. for instance, if the passing marks for the course of BSC are 50% then the reserved class candidates will be provided with a 5% relaxation on 50% which means they will be required 47.5%.
- Kurukshetra University also provides admissions to the ones who have reappeared for their intermediate boards.
- Rohtak University only provides admissions to the one who has cleared the Intermediate/ Class12th examinations.
- Students of 12th Commerce opting for B.Com. shall be given 5% weightage.
List of Important Documents Required for Admission
The list of important documents required to complete the online registration process for admissions to the DHE Haryana College.
- A Scanned copy of a recent Passport size photo;
- Intermediate Marksheet and pass certificate;
- Highschool Marksheet and pass certificate;
- Signature scanned copy;
- Copy of character certificate issued by officials;
- Any reward certificate provided by NCC/NCERT/NSS/Sports;
- Category Certificate;
- Domicile of the state of Haryana;
- In case availing any scholarship then details for the scholarship shall be provided;
- Gap year affidavit;
- General applicants can avail of the EWS quota within the general quota under the Haryana government. The applicant has to show proper documents for it
- Go through the application brochure to have more details about the criteria to avail EWS form.
DHE Haryana College Admission Important Instruction
Do look after the important instruction for the candidate to apply for admissions to the institutes and universities affiliated with DHE Haryana College.
- The selection for the courses shall be made through the preparation of a merit list by the authority. The shortlisting of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in recent examinations conducted by the board.
- The selection list will be declared on the official portal.
- Applicants who will be shortlisted have to pay the fee online on the college portal. No offline payment will be done by the applicant during the admission process.
- The admission process is conducted provisionally and the final admission will be confirmed only after the documents are verified at the college level. Authority has a complete right to cancel the admission of the applicant if any duplicacy in the forms submitted by the candidate is found.
- If the authority rejects the application of the candidate due to wrong information, then the candidate has to post the correct details again within 48 hours of the rejection. The rejection notification will be sent to your registered mail id and mobile number.
- The rounds for counselling can be extended by the authority as per the availability of seats in the colleges. Applicants are advised to go through the latest notification released by the authority.
- Applicant cannot object to the merit/selection list prepared by the authority. All the further processes are to be made by the merit list declared by DHE.
Steps to Apply for DHE Haryana Admissions 2022
Applicants looking for the steps to apply for Admissions can go through the simple steps mentioned below to have the complete information. At the end of the page, direct links have been provided. Please go through the complete details before tapping on the direct links.
- Visit the online admission portal i.e., https://admissions.highereduhry.ac.in/
- The homepage will flash on the screen.
- Now, tap on the New Registration tab. The applicant who has already registered can click on Student login.
- Now, the applicant has to fill in the details i.e. Candidate Name, Name of 12th Board, Diploma Roll number and passing year.
- If your intermediate board is not available on the drop-down, then tap on others and fill your details manually.
- After completing your details proceed to add your documents.
- A scanned image for signature and photograph in jpg format with a size less than 200kb is permitted for upload.
- Now, proceed to fill in your address details and qualification.
- After completing the filling of details tap on the update button and proceed to the newt section.
- Tap on the preference and select your course from the list available in front of you.
- Proceed towards fee payment. (Female candidates are exempted from fee payment)
- After the successful fee payment, take a copy of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Simply log in to the official website and follow the detailed instruction mentioned in the article.
Through the merit list, applicants will be shortlisted. The selection list can be easily downloaded from the official portal.
Yes, the authority has instructed that the fee shall be paid through an online medium only for the confirmation of a seat in college.
Female candidates are exempted from fee payment.